lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
June 3rd, 2023 at 1:53:28 PM permalink
Oscar Robertson won only one Championship - thanks to a lot of help from Kareem
imho the big O was one of the greatest ever despite that
I have exactly zero criticisms of that guy's game
he was amazing - could do everything great - in his prime

Elgin Baylor got ZERO Championships
in his prime the guy was absolutely fabulous - he had all kinds of moves nobody from that era even dreamed about
in '61/'62 he averaged 38 points and 19 rebounds per game - in '60/'61 he got 20 bounds per game - he was only 6'5" - that's more than Bill Russell got in a couple of years

Nate Thurmond - 6'11" - the 3rd greatest defensive Center of that era averaged 15 bounds per game
Please don't feed the trolls
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
June 3rd, 2023 at 2:06:24 PM permalink
Nate Thurmond looks like Adonis physically compared to most competition in old vids.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 3rd, 2023 at 2:37:41 PM permalink
it kills me that Elgin Baylor is just about totally forgotten - as great as he was - he got 71 against the Knicks one game
he was schooled on DC playgrounds - I'm also from DC
one day, late in his career in the summer and about 30 pounds overweight he came to the playground me and my homies hung out at
I didn't get to get out on the court with him - but still - it was a big thrill for me seeing him there
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
June 3rd, 2023 at 3:10:04 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

it kills me that Elgin Baylor is just about totally forgotten - as great as he was - he got 71 against the Knicks one game
he was schooled on DC playgrounds - I'm also from DC
one day, late in his career in the summer and about 30 pounds overweight he came to the playground me and my homies hung out at
I didn't get to get out on the court with him - but still - it was a big thrill for me seeing him there
link to original post

It's such a different game today that it is hard for kids to get into the old-time game.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 4th, 2023 at 3:17:11 AM permalink
could some of these bets - particularly these weird prop bets that have exploded in popularity because of sports betting's widespread legalization - be fixed____?

Soopoo posted about taking some of these bets

for example - a regular season game, not the playoffs - Michael Porter of the Nuggets averaged 17 p.p.g. - and I'm not trying to point at him - just an example

if a book offered +165 for him getting more 26 points or more - could a bet like that be fixed_________?

is it possible a player would try to score more to do a favor for a friend or girlfriend__________?

maybe even more likely in a college game where the players are not yet making big $$$

I don't really know the answer - but if I had to make a choice of yes or no - I would say - yes - it's very possible

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jun 4, 2023
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
June 4th, 2023 at 8:07:08 AM permalink

could some of these bets - particularly these weird prop bets that have exploded in popularity because of sports betting's widespread legalization - be fixed____?

Soopoo posted about taking some of these bets

for example - a regular season game, not the playoffs - Michael Porter of the Nuggets averaged 17 p.p.g. - and I'm not trying to point at him - just an example

if a book offered +165 for him getting more 26 points or more - could a bet like that be fixed_________?

is it possible a player would try to score more to do a favor for a friend or girlfriend__________?

maybe even more likely in a college game where the players are not yet making big $$$

I don't really know the answer - but if I had to make a choice of yes or no - I would say - yes - it's very possible

link to original post

It is certainly possible. Virtually any player can make his under come in just by passing a little more than they usually do.

More suspect is the way a coach could change the minutes a player gets. I watched a lot of Knicks games. Immanuel Quickly sometimes would get 30+ minutes, sometimes less than 20 depending on ‘match ups’. No way for you or I to know if a coach was using a bet to determine minutes played.

I think these types of fixes would be EXTREMELY rare, but not never.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
June 4th, 2023 at 8:17:00 AM permalink
I think you’d be correct that college would be much more likely. Or referees, that we know has happened already.

Probably just not enough liquidity/bets taken in those markets to make the risk/reward a reasonable consideration for deca-millionaires. OTOH they also don’t have nearly as many college player props.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 4th, 2023 at 11:13:32 AM permalink
you would think that NBA players would not want to do this considering the big bucks that they already earn
but then there's the thing that some human beings are by nature devious
and enjoy doing wrong things if they believe they can easily get away with it -

so this might be a way for some, not many, to get their jollies
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 6th, 2023 at 3:51:52 AM permalink
Bam Adebayo came up big with 21 points and 9 bounds in game 2
he can't stop Jokic - but Jokic had only 4 assists - his lowest total of the postseason
one article I read gave Bam credit for that
Draftkings made the Nugs 2.5 faves for tomorrow's game

Gialmere
Gialmere
  • Threads: 44
June 6th, 2023 at 8:47:40 AM permalink
Hell freezes over as the PGA and LIV golf tours announce a merger.

Full Story at CBS Sports
Have you tried 22 tonight? I said 22.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
June 6th, 2023 at 3:48:44 PM permalink
Quote: Gialmere

Full Story at CBS Sports
link to original post

I find it hilarious. If I was one of the golfers that stood with the PGA and turned down tens of millions of dollars I would be pissed. They gave up the money and are now stuck in business with a group they objected to.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
June 6th, 2023 at 3:59:25 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

Full Story at CBS Sports
link to original post

I find it hilarious. If I was one of the golfers that stood with the PGA and turned down tens of millions of dollars I would be pissed. They gave up the money and are now stuck in business with a group they objected to.
link to original post

But the leftover PGA golfers were making double what they were before LIV. AND will probably make even more now. It won’t happen, but they should whisper a thank you in Phil Mickelson’s ear…
DRich
DRich
June 7th, 2023 at 5:21:48 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Full Story at CBS Sports
link to original post

link to original post

But the leftover PGA golfers were making double what they were before LIV. AND will probably make even more now. It won’t happen, but they should whisper a thank you in Phil Mickelson’s ear…
link to original post

I would tend to think that Rory may be a little perturbed.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
June 7th, 2023 at 10:19:17 AM permalink
Moynihan straight up blatantly admitted an anti trust violation in describing why they did it now.

Going to be funny if they take the ethics/morality PR hit and the deal gets blocked anyway, probably deserve it. Then again, US isn’t exactly known for enforcing the antitrust laws it has on the books.
Last edited by: mcallister3200 on Jun 7, 2023
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
June 7th, 2023 at 7:47:01 PM permalink
30+ point, 20+ rebound, 10+ assist games in NBA playoff history.

Jokic: 3

Everyone else in the history of the league combined: 2

Wilt Chamberlain had an NBA finals game where he had 10 points, 38 rebounds, 10 assists, and shot 2-17 from the free throw line.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 8th, 2023 at 3:00:58 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

30+ point, 20+ rebound, 10+ assist games in NBA playoff history.

Jokic: 3

Everyone else in the history of the league combined: 2

Wilt Chamberlain had an NBA finals game where he had 10 points, 38 rebounds, 10 assists, and shot 2-17 from the free throw line.
link to original post

Jamal Murray had 34 points, 10 bounds and 10 assists - the only time 2 teammates have ever had a triple double with both having 30 points in same game - regular season or playoffs

Jamal has had more than 30 in 8 of the Nugs postseason games - of course, he's been overshadowed by the great Jokic

DRich
DRich
June 9th, 2023 at 5:42:24 AM permalink
I was sitting on the back patio watching the hockey game and my dog drops this at my feet.

Fortunately, he was just playing dead to protect himself and he ran away after we relocated him to the front yard.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Thanked by
GenoDRPh
June 9th, 2023 at 5:57:09 AM permalink

I was sitting on the back patio watching the hockey game and my dog drops this at my feet.

Fortunately, he was just playing dead to protect himself and he ran away after we relocated him to the front yard.
link to original post

I believe he wasn’t ‘playing dead’. He was PLAYING POSSUM….
billryan
billryan
June 9th, 2023 at 8:12:10 AM permalink
When I sold my house on Long Island seven years ago, you occasionally saw a rabbit in my neighborhood. Upon my return a few weeks ago, they were everywhere. I never saw a ground hog until this trip. They, too, are now everywhere. There had always been a few deer living in the woods northeast of me, but now they have multiplied and spread in all directions. It's all very strange as the town is building more and more, but the wildlife is expanding, not contracting. The FDNY pulled a dog out of the river last month, only to discover it was a coyote.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 12th, 2023 at 3:15:49 AM permalink
UFC star Conor McGregor - obviously a moron - knocked unconscious the Miami Heat mascot in what was supposed to be play acting

the mascot was hospitalized

I hope McGregor goes to jail for this

https://www.indy100.com/sport/conor-mcgregor-punches-nba-mascot

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jun 12, 2023
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 14th, 2023 at 4:41:42 AM permalink
so, the first half of the NBA season is over and you notice the Grizzlies are absolutely crushing at home
they're one of those teams that are fabulous at home and crummy away - ending up 35-6 at home and 16-25 away
you want to bet on them at home but you don't like picking ATS - you think it's too hard
you decide to bet on them the last 20 home games of the season on the money line

you end up 17-3 with a 20% r.o.i.

nice job

this is unusual and not representative - but
this is doing almost no handicapping at all

I believe if a player does just a little handicapping on these extreme faves in the NBA and college too he can realize an edge that's not miniscule on the money line - and that it's much, much harder to realize an edge ATS

these things imo are critical:

the fave is at home and has a great record at home
the fave is not playing in a game back to back (they played in a game yesterday)
the fave has no star players or significant players who have injuries and won't be playing
the team the fave is playing is not a division rival
the team's opponent is not a strong team and has a poor record on the road

obviously there has to be a cut off point where the payout on a win is so small that it's just too unattractive
that is pretty much a subjective thing
for me, the smallest payout I would accept would be when the spread is 8 points and the payout per DraftKings on the money line is -340 in the several games I saw, just under $30 for a $100 bet
for others that might be too small a payout

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jun 14, 2023
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
June 14th, 2023 at 1:58:34 PM permalink
Lilred…. There is a sports betting chatter thread that your above post probably fits better in.

I am happy that the Nuggets ended up CRUSHING the NBA’s best in the playoffs. 16-4. Jokic is BY FAR the best player in the league. You can start with him and Murray and add any other team’s 3-10 players and still win it all.

Davis. Embiid. Morant. Harden. Paul. Booker. Tatum. Brown. Butler. Doncic. Lillard. George. That’s quite a list of players with one less championship than Jokic!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 22nd, 2023 at 2:38:09 AM permalink
re my home team the Commanders
Head Coach Ron Rivera has a losing record with the team entering his 4th year and he was fired by the Panthers
now, he's making noises that he's going to start Sam Howell at QB this coming year

Howell has played in only one NFL game (after his team was eliminated - he did well but that means little) - he was selected 144th overall in the Draft

Howell did very well in college at UNC - but Rivera will have to be lucky to have this work out well

in other news -
athletes, especially runners and cyclists love ketone drinks and swear by them
it's a popular sports beverage that promises to improve performance
but a medical study shows that it doesn't work
the message - don't look to athletes for great nutritional advice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2023/06/21/ketone-drinks-athletic-performance/

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jun 22, 2023
DRich
DRich
June 22nd, 2023 at 2:22:56 PM permalink

Head Coach Ron Rivera has a losing record with the team entering his 4th year and he was fired by the Panthers
now, he's making noises that he's going to start Sam Howell at QB this coming year

Howell has played in only one NFL game (after his team was eliminated - he did well but that means little) - he was selected 144th overall in the Draft

Howell did very well in college at UNC - but Rivera will have to be lucky to have this work out well

It does not matter how he compares to all the other QB's in the league. All that matters is if he is playing better than the other QB's on his team. I would think a coach could determine that by watching them in practice.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
June 22nd, 2023 at 2:59:38 PM permalink

It does not matter how he compares to all the other QB's in the league. All that matters is if he is playing better than the other QB's on his team. I would think a coach could determine that by watching them in practice.
link to original post

Really? So Bledsoe was better than Brady? Brady only played because of an injury. (Hopefully my memory is correct). The Jets had TWO QBs that practiced last year that are better than Zach Wilson. Yet Wilson played. The league is replete with examples of QBs that were overlooked despite the head coaches having access to watching them in ‘practice’. How many coaches watched Geno Smith in practice and couldn’t figure out he was better than their starting QB?
DRich
DRich
June 22nd, 2023 at 3:03:46 PM permalink

link to original post

Really? So Bledsoe was better than Brady? Brady only played because of an injury. (Hopefully my memory is correct). The Jets had TWO QBs that practiced last year that are better than Zach Wilson. Yet Wilson played. The league is replete with examples of QBs that were overlooked despite the head coaches having access to watching them in ‘practice’. How many coaches watched Geno Smith in practice and couldn’t figure out he was better than their starting QB?
link to original post

Brady was a rookie, so yes, I am betting that Bledsoe was better in practice. Brady was not even a very good college QB. Obviously, Brady learned everything he knew from Bledsoe.
billryan
billryan
June 22nd, 2023 at 4:17:56 PM permalink
Drew Bledsoe is the Wally Pipp of the NFL.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 23rd, 2023 at 2:34:36 AM permalink

2 horrible plate blocking calls one day ago and 2 days ago - the 2nd one shown is much worse than the first - ridiculous

horrible call at the plate - out was overturned - catcher called for plate blocking - Rangers Manager Bruce Bochy argued and was ejected - and because of the call the Rangers lost the game

my take - it should have be very clear that it's plate blocking to make that call and overturn the home plate umpire's call - not - it could be considered plate blocking if you look at it this way - that shouldn't fly - the Umpire's are enhancing their importance by making that call

at 0:19

another one -

Gary Sanchez of the Padres called for plate blocking - his Manager Bob Melvin went ballistic as the Padres lost - he was ejected too

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jun 23, 2023
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
June 23rd, 2023 at 4:47:45 AM permalink
Keyontae Johnson got drafted 50th in the NBA draft last night, likely falling due to being "old" for a prospect and missing two years of key development age moreso than medicals. Also might have measured an inch shorter than expected.

In 2020 he was a projected mid-late first round pick and pre-season SEC player of the year before collapsing on the court during a game and going into a coma for 3 days. Had to give up I believe a 2 million insurance payout and transfer schools if he wanted to continue to pursue his dreams as Florida wouldn't allow him back regardless if cleared by doctors and the NBA. Finished his college career at Kansas St. last season. Pulling for this guy.

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 29th, 2023 at 1:19:33 AM permalink
Yankees Domingo German thru a perfect game last night - the first since 2012 - shutting down the Athletics

it's the first since 2012 and the 24th in MLB history

woohoo__________!!!!!

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/37931584/domingo-german-authors-perfect-game-yankees-top-athletics

DRich
DRich
June 29th, 2023 at 5:52:57 AM permalink

Yankees Domingo German thru a perfect game last night - the first since 2012 - shutting down the Athletics

it's the first since 2012 and the 24th in MLB history

woohoo__________!!!!!

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/37931584/domingo-german-authors-perfect-game-yankees-top-athletics

link to original post

I was at a perfect game in the early 1980's in Cleveland. A pitcher named Len Barker threw it against Toronto. I was 13 or 14 and didn't really appreciate it as it was a boring game, One of the interesting facts about that game was a player on Toronto named Danny Ainge who would later become famous in the NBA. Another interesting fact was the catcher for the game was Ron Hassey who would ater catch a second perfect game for Montreal in 1991. He is the only player to catch two perfect games.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
June 29th, 2023 at 6:15:26 AM permalink
Kyle Higashioka was the catcher in the perfect game thrown by Domingo German.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 29th, 2023 at 6:29:02 AM permalink

One of the interesting facts about that game was a player on Toronto named Danny Ainge who would later become famous in the NBA.

I'm not sure I would call Danny Ainge famous - it's debatable

he had a few very good years - one All Star game appearance - he's not in the HOF

but he definitely made the right move leaving the MLB and going to the NBA

his batting average shrunk from a lowly .237 his rookie year to an even lowlier .187 in his third year

he hit a grand total of 2 homers in his 3 years in the MLB - and let's not forget his 37 RBIs___________:)

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/a/aingeda01.shtml

DRich
DRich
June 29th, 2023 at 6:44:26 AM permalink

I'm not sure I would call Danny Ainge famous - it's debatable

I disagree. He is and was famous in the NBA. Maybe not for being a great player but for playing on two championship teams and then as a coach and then NBA executive which I believe he still is today. He was also in Space Jam.
billryan
billryan
June 29th, 2023 at 8:34:16 AM permalink
There have been 24 perfect games in baseball history and I've watched three of them. I also saw Mike Mussina take a perfect game into the ninth and Tom Seaver go eight plus perfect against the Cubs back in 1969. I've yet to see anyone hit four home runs in a game, a feat just as rare as the perfect game.
To make this more amazing, German was the last starter to make the club, and only did so because of injuries. He'd also struggled terribly since being suspended for having too much resin on his hands, and was in jeopardy of losing his spot. Domingo went 18-4 a few years ago but hasn't done much since.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 29th, 2023 at 9:00:27 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

. Domingo went 18-4 a few years ago

it seems kinna strange
the year he went 18- 4 - which is fabulous - his era was 4.03 which is far from great
between 4 and 5 is considered average - so his was just a little better than average
he had a much better era of .361 in 2022 when he went 2-5
the Yanks were tough in 2019 - best in their division - but not the best in the A.L.
go figure

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/g/germado01.shtml

billryan
billryan
June 29th, 2023 at 9:11:16 AM permalink

. Domingo went 18-4 a few years ago

it seems kinna strange
the year he went 18- 4 - which is fabulous - his era was 4.03 which is far from great
between 4 and 5 is considered average - so his was just a little better than average
he also allowed 1.9 homers per 9 innings which is in the very bad field
he had a much better era of .361 in 2022 when he went 2-5
the Yanks were tough in 2019 - best in their division - but not the best in the A.L.
go figure

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/g/germado01.shtml

link to original post

IIRC, his era that year was blown up by two very bad starts.
He's a free agent after this season, so hopefully, he can cash in last night's performance into a hundred-million-dollar contract for a NL team.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
June 29th, 2023 at 9:39:28 AM permalink
Rarest feats in BB? I would nominate:

- Unassisted triple play
- Steal of home.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
DRich
DRich
June 29th, 2023 at 11:05:44 AM permalink
Let's not forget that he was suspended 81 games for a domestic violence incident where he was beating his girlfriend.

These are definitely the type of people that should be celebrated.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
June 29th, 2023 at 11:58:08 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Rarest feats in BB? I would nominate:

- Unassisted triple play
- Steal of home.
link to original post

Not sure if I would put stealing home in the "rarest" category. Definitely uncommon, but Ty Cobb alone did it 54 times.

Definitely agree with unassisted triple plays (15 times in MLB).
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 29th, 2023 at 12:41:08 PM permalink
on July 25, 1956 Roberto Clemente became the only player in MLB history to hit a walk off inside the park grand slam

for those who may not know - walk off means it was the last play of the game either in the bottom of the 9th inning or extra innings because it caused the home team to go ahead and there is no need to play on

his Pirates beat the Cubs 9-8 at Forbes Field because of it

on July 13, 1896 Ed Delahanty of the Phillies hit 4 home runs - 2 of which were inside the park home runs

it was the only time any home runs in a 4 home run game were inside the park home runs

on July 3 1966 Tony Cloninger of the Braves became the only pitcher in MLB history to hit 2 grand slams in one game

on April 23, 1999 Fernando Tatis hit 2 grand slams in one inning - both off of the same pitcher - Chan Ho Park of the Dodgers

he is the only MLB player ever to hit 2 grand slams in one inning

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jun 29, 2023
DRich
DRich
Thanked by
Joeman
June 29th, 2023 at 1:15:30 PM permalink
Quote: Joeman

In the fifth grade I completed an unassisted triple play during recess on the kickball court. The teacher, not knowing the rules, only credited me with a double play. I argued so much that I was sent to the Principals office. Teachers not educated in the art of kickball should not be allowed to officiate.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
June 29th, 2023 at 1:43:02 PM permalink

Quote: Joeman

In the fifth grade I completed an unassisted triple play during recess on the kickball court. The teacher, not knowing the rules, only credited me with a double play. I argued so much that I was sent to the Principals office. Teachers not educated in the art of kickball should not be allowed to officiate.
link to original post

Wow, that jogged the old memory! The same thing happened to me in 4th grade! Caught the ball on the fly with runners on 1st and 2nd. Runners just kept running, so I stepped on 2nd. Our 1st baseman had no idea what was going on, so I ran over and stepped on 1st. Our teacher wasn't sure, either, but there was an older kid standing there who confirmed to her that it was indeed a triple play.

I also remember playing kickball in the gym in HS PE class. It had some weird rules like no foul territory, more than one person could occupy a base, and there were no force outs except 1st base. Also, you could round home and go back to 1st if you desired. I got a workout one time when a teammate kicked the ball out one of the few open windows above the bleachers and we all just kept circling the bases!
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
DRich
DRich
June 29th, 2023 at 6:52:01 PM permalink
Who was the most unhittable pitcher in any year of MLB history.

Mark Eichhorn of the 1986 Toronto Blue Jays. I remember the name but nothing about him stood out to me. Apparently in 1986 he did not throw a pitch over 75mph but was the most unititable pitcher in history based on stats. That's crazy.

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Thanked by
Jimmy2Times
June 30th, 2023 at 3:36:25 AM permalink
Phil Niekro with that knuckleball was the most fun (for me) to watch

you kinna felt sorry for the batters trying to hit it when he was on

in the vid - 2 of the batters fall down to the ground trying - it's comical

billryan
billryan
June 30th, 2023 at 9:30:53 AM permalink

Phil Niekro with that knuckleball was the most fun (for me) to watch

you kinna felt sorry for the batters trying to hit it when he was on

in the vid - 2 of the batters fall down to the ground trying - it's comical

link to original post

Around 1970, I attended a Met game that Niekro was pitching. He was magnificent for seven innings, with the ball just floating to the plate and batters wailing away at it. Then the eighth inning started and his knuckleball went flat. Before the Braves could get him out of there, the Mets scored six or seven runs on about fifteen pitches. It was as if he was throwing batting practice.
I'm not a fan of the knuckleball. In fact, I can say it's one of the few things I truly hate. Now that baseball eliminated the shift, it's time to get rid of the knuckleball.
GenoDRPh
GenoDRPh
  • Threads: 5
June 30th, 2023 at 2:40:34 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Brady was a rookie, so yes, I am betting that Bledsoe was better in practice. Brady was not even a very good college QB. Obviously, Brady learned everything he knew from Bledsoe.
link to original post

TB12 was actually in year 2 when he replaced Bledsoe when Bledsoe was injured. The rest is history. BB said on more than one occasion at the time that Brady was the best QB on the team, even though Bledsoe was the starter. There was a a lot of consternation around here, and this was the coach who benched Bernie Kozar in Cleveland and played Vinnie Testaverde instead. As for Brady not being a very good college QB, he couldn't run or pass. All he could do was beat you...
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
July 1st, 2023 at 1:44:17 AM permalink

Showtime hit this almost 500 foot blast last night - one of the longest ever at Angels Stadium - WOW_______!!!

he's batting over .300 with 30 homers and 67 RBIs mid season

and he's 7-3 on the mound with a 3.02 era - unreal

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jul 1, 2023
billryan
billryan
July 1st, 2023 at 8:31:56 AM permalink

Showtime hit this almost 500 foot blast last night - one of the longest ever at Angels Stadium - WOW_______!!!

link to original post

He will look good in pinstripes next year and going forward.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
July 1st, 2023 at 12:10:28 PM permalink

link to original post

He will look good in pinstripes next year and going forward.
link to original post

Judge got $40 mil per year. Ohtani $43 mil per year x 10 years?
  • Jump to: