Thread Rating:

TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 4022
Thanks for this post from:
tringlomane
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:06:18 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Change of subject:

Kenya attack: 147 dead as Islamist gunmen target Christian students

Will this get the coverage the NZ attack got?



No, because it's not a "Western" nation. African violence rarely makes global news.
Minty
Minty
Joined: Jan 23, 2015
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 481
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:06:35 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Haha... They have Deadpool practically front and center on their main website, literally right next to Mickey Mouse. I don't think they're trying to shy away from it at all.

They can slap the label of one of their subsidiary companies on future Deadpool movies if they don't want "Disney" and "Deadpool" in the same sentence. After all, they also own the Alien franchise now, and I don't think they'd want to let that die, either. Despite a lot of crappy movies, it's still a massively popular I.P.



The second one was better than expected. Looking forward to number three and to be honest haven't seen a Disney movie I dislike, so I'm not worried.
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 5256
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:07:04 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Change of subject:
Will this get the coverage the NZ attack got?




I searched foxnews, nothing
lol
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 221
  • Posts: 11619
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:10:52 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

I searched foxnews, nothing
lol



So you are saying an attack with three times as many victims is getting no coverage? Why I wonder?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 226
  • Posts: 6382
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:11:15 AM permalink
Quote: Minty

Quote: TigerWu

Haha... They have Deadpool practically front and center on their main website, literally right next to Mickey Mouse. I don't think they're trying to shy away from it at all.

They can slap the label of one of their subsidiary companies on future Deadpool movies if they don't want "Disney" and "Deadpool" in the same sentence. After all, they also own the Alien franchise now, and I don't think they'd want to let that die, either. Despite a lot of crappy movies, it's still a massively popular I.P.



The second one was better than expected. Looking forward to number three and to be honest haven't seen a Disney movie I dislike, so I'm not worried.



Ahem, Secret of Nimh
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 4022
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:13:11 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

So you are saying an attack with three times as many victims is getting no coverage? Why I wonder?



AFRICA
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 221
  • Posts: 11619
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:16:43 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

AFRICA



But it has been 4 years?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 5256
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:17:36 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

So you are saying an attack with three times as many victims is getting no coverage? Why I wonder?




No
I am saying I searched Fox and did not see it
Mainstream conservative media is not on it. why?

changing the subject

I am on the left and I don't care about chick-a-fil politics. Just about everybody here on the left says that
yet you come back arguing the left hates chick-a fil due to politics
WTF
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 4022
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:21:22 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

But it has been 4 years?



What has?

Quote: darkoz


Ahem, Secret of Nimh



That wasn't Disney. It was Don Bluth, released by MGM/UA.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 221
  • Posts: 11619
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:22:55 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

No
I am saying I searched Fox and did not see it
Mainstream conservative media is not on it. why?



Actually it happened years ago. We never heard much about it. Why? Muslim violence doesn't make the news I guess.


Quote:

I am on the left and I don't care about chick-a-fil politics. Just about everybody here on the left says that
yet you come back arguing the left hates chick-a fil due to politics
WTF



Do you read the news? Did you read what I pointed out? What others pointed out? The left hates Chick-Fil-A due to politics. A child can see this. Or is it my imagination about how many places lefties have tried to keep them from opening?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others

  • Jump to: