TigerWu
  • Threads: 17
Thanks for this post from:
tringlomane
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:06:18 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Change of subject:

Kenya attack: 147 dead as Islamist gunmen target Christian students

Will this get the coverage the NZ attack got?

No, because it's not a "Western" nation. African violence rarely makes global news.
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 5
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:06:35 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Haha... They have Deadpool practically front and center on their main website, literally right next to Mickey Mouse. I don't think they're trying to shy away from it at all.

They can slap the label of one of their subsidiary companies on future Deadpool movies if they don't want "Disney" and "Deadpool" in the same sentence. After all, they also own the Alien franchise now, and I don't think they'd want to let that die, either. Despite a lot of crappy movies, it's still a massively popular I.P.

The second one was better than expected. Looking forward to number three and to be honest haven't seen a Disney movie I dislike, so I'm not worried.
"Favorable bets are called 'investments.' Unfavorable bets constitute 'gambling.' -William Poundstone quoting John Kelly Jr. in Fortune's Formula
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:07:04 AM permalink

Change of subject:
Will this get the coverage the NZ attack got?

I searched foxnews, nothing
lol
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 217
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:10:52 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

I searched foxnews, nothing
lol

So you are saying an attack with three times as many victims is getting no coverage? Why I wonder?
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 206
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:11:15 AM permalink
Quote: Minty

Haha... They have Deadpool practically front and center on their main website, literally right next to Mickey Mouse. I don't think they're trying to shy away from it at all.

They can slap the label of one of their subsidiary companies on future Deadpool movies if they don't want "Disney" and "Deadpool" in the same sentence. After all, they also own the Alien franchise now, and I don't think they'd want to let that die, either. Despite a lot of crappy movies, it's still a massively popular I.P.

The second one was better than expected. Looking forward to number three and to be honest haven't seen a Disney movie I dislike, so I'm not worried.

Ahem, Secret of Nimh
TigerWu
TigerWu
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:13:11 AM permalink

So you are saying an attack with three times as many victims is getting no coverage? Why I wonder?

AFRICA
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:16:43 AM permalink

AFRICA

But it has been 4 years?
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:17:36 AM permalink

No
I am saying I searched Fox and did not see it
Mainstream conservative media is not on it. why?

changing the subject

I am on the left and I don't care about chick-a-fil politics. Just about everybody here on the left says that
yet you come back arguing the left hates chick-a fil due to politics
WTF
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
TigerWu
TigerWu
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:21:22 AM permalink

But it has been 4 years?

What has?

Quote: darkoz

Ahem, Secret of Nimh

That wasn't Disney. It was Don Bluth, released by MGM/UA.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:22:55 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

No
I am saying I searched Fox and did not see it
Mainstream conservative media is not on it. why?

Actually it happened years ago. We never heard much about it. Why? Muslim violence doesn't make the news I guess.

Quote:

I am on the left and I don't care about chick-a-fil politics. Just about everybody here on the left says that
yet you come back arguing the left hates chick-a fil due to politics
WTF

Do you read the news? Did you read what I pointed out? What others pointed out? The left hates Chick-Fil-A due to politics. A child can see this. Or is it my imagination about how many places lefties have tried to keep them from opening?

• Jump to: