Thread Rating:

gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 43
March 23rd, 2019 at 7:35:25 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

The anti-Chick-Fil-A crowd is not one small group. They keep popping up at colleges. They are in fact in the administration of colleges. And we are talking about the mayor of the largest city in the USA.

The left hates Chick-Fil-A simply because they will not say how great it is to be gay. The gay movement is not about wanting tolerance, it is about wanting obedience. If you do not give them and their agenda 100% support you are their enemy.

Racists on the right are not one small group either. Iím not talking about ďyouíre racist because you are republicanĒ BS, but legitimate hate for anyone who isnít white.

Why is it that the two most liberal members of this forum are saying that the Chik-Fil-A hate is stupid, but you are not willing to condemn something like the blatantly racist Charlottesville march?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 217
March 23rd, 2019 at 7:36:52 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Whenever you speak for ďthe left,Ē it is always complete and utter bulls***.

Nope. It is spot-on. This is the perfect example. Gays tried to destroy this company. Remember the gay "kiss-in" where they planed to disgust Chick-Fil-A customers by gays going in and kissing each other? It is not that they just weren't going to eat there, it is that they hated the existence of Chick-Fil-A.

It backfired. People tired of their tactics went to Chcik-FIl-A in such numbers many stores ran out of food.

But the hate for them continues.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanks for this post from:
petroglyph
March 23rd, 2019 at 7:43:01 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Racists on the right are not one small group either. Iím not talking about ďyouíre racist because you are republicanĒ BS, but legitimate hate for anyone who isnít white.

More than balanced out for hate for whites on the left.

Quote:

Why is it that the two most liberal members of this forum are saying that the Chik-Fil-A hate is stupid, but you are not willing to condemn something like the blatantly racist Charlottesville march?

The ones that say the hate is stupid then still say they dislike the company?

Condemn freedom of speech? Condemn the group that was having a peaceful, permitted demonstration? That wanted to keep their own history from being torn down? Nope, not going to do that. Not going to their meetings, but as long as they are peaceful they have a right to speak.
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 206
onenickelmiracle
March 23rd, 2019 at 7:45:49 AM permalink
Yep

It was not 2 pages ago I predicted the downfall of this thread to politics and how it was going to happen
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
March 23rd, 2019 at 7:49:36 AM permalink

Condemn freedom of speech? Condemn the group that was having a peaceful, permitted demonstration? That wanted to keep their own history from being torn down? Nope, not going to do that. Not going to their meetings, but as long as they are peaceful they have a right to speak.

Peaceful? Like the guy who ran his car through a crowd and killed someone kind of peaceful? Like the video of a mob clubbing a black guy on the ground of a parking garage kind of peaceful?

Youíve been condemning people who hate Chik Fil A for 2 pages. These people donít have the same rights to free speech? Itís becoming obvious that you think free speech only applies when you agree with the ideology.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Boz
March 23rd, 2019 at 7:50:09 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Yep

It was not 2 pages ago I predicted the downfall of this thread to politics and how it was going to happen

I tried to talk about Deadpool and no one cared....
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 23rd, 2019 at 7:55:44 AM permalink

Peaceful? Like the guy who ran his car through a crowd and killed someone kind of peaceful? Like the video of a mob clubbing a black guy on the ground of a parking garage kind of peaceful?

You mean after the antifa stormtroopers came and caused the violence? They were peaceful until the leftists came and caused violence.

Quote:

Youíve been condemning people who hate Chik Fil A for 2 pages. These people donít have the same rights to free speech? Itís becoming obvious that you think free speech only applies when you agree with the ideology.

Free speech is not coming into a business and trying to ruin it.

See, the gay lobby is not saying, "we don't like Chick-Fil-A, so we will not eat there." They are saying "We don't like Chick-Fil-A so it should not exist!"

I do not know what I have "condemned." I have been asking how just not supporting the gay agenda is "anti-gay."
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:03:01 AM permalink

The left hates Chick-Fil-A simply because they will not say how great it is to be gay.

What a bunch of garbage. So full of BS
I don't hate chic-a-fil because of their politics
I just think the food sucks
I don't rate any restaurants on their politics.
If a Trump supporter can cook up a fantastic meal, I'm in the line
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 17
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:03:56 AM permalink

Iíve heard concerns about what this could mean for the fate of Deadpool 3, because Disney in no way shape or form wants to be associated with that franchise.

But with both Deadpool movies pulling in around $780 million EACH at the box office, thereís no way they are leaving that money on the table.

Haha... They have Deadpool practically front and center on their main website, literally right next to Mickey Mouse. I don't think they're trying to shy away from it at all.

They can slap the label of one of their subsidiary companies on future Deadpool movies if they don't want "Disney" and "Deadpool" in the same sentence. After all, they also own the Alien franchise now, and I don't think they'd want to let that die, either. Despite a lot of crappy movies, it's still a massively popular I.P.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
RogerKint
March 23rd, 2019 at 8:03:58 AM permalink
Change of subject:

Kenya attack: 147 dead as Islamist gunmen target Christian students

Will this get the coverage the NZ attack got?

• Jump to: