Thread Rating:

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
March 31st, 2019 at 7:48:47 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Trump threatening American business when they want to do something different like move a business to a different location.

Should he be interfering or not?

Looking out for the USA. GM got tens of billions to stay alive then wants to leave the USA? He had better stand up and call that out.

Best I can remember, Trump has not told anyone they cannot open a business in the USA.

OTOH, the Obama Admin sued Boeing for OPENING a new plant, because it was in a RTW state. So this stuff goes to the highest level.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
Mintytringlomane
March 31st, 2019 at 7:51:23 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

READ THE ARTICLE! It is just the latest.

Liberals are saying, "We do not like Chick-Fil-A, so WE ARE NOT GOING TO LET THEM OPEN STORES!"

This is YOUR GOVERNMENT saying that! Get it? If you do not toe the line, they are using the government to shut down who they do not like!

No, they (according to the article) are saying that airports are public structures, funded and run with tax money (it's a mixture of local, state and federal dollars in nearly all cases), and the government does not support discrimination. Chik-fil-a uses money they make to fund discriminatory political groups. Those political groups have their discriminatory policies right in their charters or other organizational goal statements.

Those governments are not stopping Chik-fil-a from doing business on private property, or from choosing to donate to those groups. They are saying that public land and facilities will not be used to provide the opportunity for that funding. They don't really have a choice, under the law as it stands.

So, the answers are, at least one of the following would have to happen:

The groups would have to stop advocating anti-LGBTQ actions and agendas.
Or
Chik-fil-a would.have to stop funding them.
Or
The laws against hate speech and discrimination would have to change.

After any one of those, Chik-fil-a could then be allowed to operate on public property. But the situation now, these public entities are making the correct legal decision.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 31st, 2019 at 8:03:46 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

No, they (according to the article) are saying that airports are public structures, funded and run with tax money (it's a mixture of local, state and federal dollars in nearly all cases), and the government does not support discrimination. Chik-fil-a uses money they make to fund discriminatory political groups. Those political groups have their discriminatory policies right in their charters or other organizational goal statements.

Those governments are not stopping Chik-fil-a from doing business on private property, or from choosing to donate to those groups. They are saying that public land and facilities will not be used to provide the opportunity for that funding. They don't really have a choice, under the law as it stands.

So you want to take that route? It is a public place, paid for with pulbic dollars that Chick-Fil-A was part of paying. They have every right to bid on a concession there as much as anyone else does. Their political views should not come in to play. (See: 1st Amendment.)

Last I checked, there is nothing illegal in not being in favor of gay marriage or not wanting to support the gay lifestyle.

Quote:

Or
Or

After any one of those, Chik-fil-a could then be allowed to operate on public property. But the situation now, these public entities are making the correct legal decision.

There is nothing that is "hate speech" about these groups--other than the gay lobby disagrees with them. It is not the "correct legal decision." It is the government discriminating, pure and simple.

Funny that you think the government should be allowed to deny doing business when you defended the gay bigot couple's right to have someone make them a special cake. Very inconsistent.
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 7
Thanked by
tringlomanedjatc
March 31st, 2019 at 8:08:01 AM permalink

So you want to take that route? It is a public place, paid for with pubic dollars that Chick-Fil-A was part of paying.

That's pretty gross, and Chick-fil-A should definitely not be allowed there if they are paying in pubes. Hahahahaha.
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
Thanked by
AZDuffman
March 31st, 2019 at 8:08:11 AM permalink

Or
Or

Decent argument and you do have some valid points but there are opposing positions. There is a view that the government is violating Chick-fil-A's religious liberty when it banned the fast food chain from its airport and possible free speech issue.

The Texas AG is intending to investigate San Antonio airports decision:(just a couple links)

Texas attorney general investigating San Antonio's decision to ban Chick-fil-A from city's airport
https://www.wcpo.com/news/national/texas-attorney-general-investigating-san-antonios-decision-to-ban-chick-fil-a-from-citys-airport

Texas Attorney General investigating San Antonio for banning Chick-fil-A from airport
https://www.wacotrib.com/news/texas-attorney-general-investigating-san-antonio-for-banning-chick-fil/article_14ae677b-13c6-550b-b91e-96df0c5714cd.html
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
Thanked by
AZDuffmanEvenBobRS
March 31st, 2019 at 8:09:15 AM permalink
It’s just another example of what many said all along. The “gay” movement was never about equality, they have it in every way and there is no threat of that changing.

It’s about punishment for anyone who doesn’t think the same way they do about almost everything in life, from politics to religion.

It’s like they want to gag anyone who disagrees with them.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 31st, 2019 at 8:13:45 AM permalink
Quote: Minty

That's pretty gross, and Chick-fil-A should definitely not be allowed there if they are paying in pubes. Hahahahaha.

Thanks for the proofread. Eyesight bad at my age.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 31st, 2019 at 8:15:34 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

It’s just another example of what many said all along. The “gay” movement was never about equality, they have it in every way and there is no threat of that changing.

It’s about punishment for anyone who doesn’t think the same way they do about almost everything in life, from politics to religion.

It’s like they want to gag anyone who disagrees with them.

Take the words "It's like" out of the last sentence.
billryan
billryan
March 31st, 2019 at 8:30:15 AM permalink
Didn't take long for this thread to be infected. Good job.

When I'm traveling, and stuck in an airport for hours on end, I really don't care about the politics of the shops owners, or that of those who serve me. I do care if they are open or not. The proposal calls for a food court open seven days a week. Not six, not five.
Why does one business get to choose it's hours when the proposal sets them differently? How about the rights of people traveling on Sundays? Workers at the airport ? No food for them every Sunday?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 31st, 2019 at 8:35:20 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

When I'm traveling, and stuck in an airport for hours on end, I really don't care about the politics of the shops owners, or that of those who serve me. I do care if they are open or not. The proposal calls for a food court open seven days a week. Not six, not five.
Why does one business get to choose it's hours when the proposal sets them differently? How about the rights of people traveling on Sundays? Workers at the airport ? No food for them every Sunday?

I used to work with a guy who managed a mall store. His store got fined by the hour if they were not open.

However, most malls have a store or two that is not open on Sunday. A former mall by me had Chick-Fil-A closed on Sunday and for years a religious book store. I assume it was in their lease somehow.

Now, if the airport requires seven-day-a-week hours, then they could deny the lease. This is not why they denied it. As to "no food on Sunday" there are other concessions to choose from. You can be sure that if the rent is based on percent of sales that the Chick-Fil-A would easily pay more than the places open all 7 days, same as the average Chick-Fil-A does more business by far than the average McDonald's.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
Thanked by
HullabalooSOOPOO
March 31st, 2019 at 1:31:51 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Meh, a food court is multiple businesses, there are several other choices for travelers on a Sunday. If they want to pay full rent to be closed on Sundays, let them.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
March 31st, 2019 at 2:28:36 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

Meh, a food court is multiple businesses, there are several other choices for travelers on a Sunday. If they want to pay full rent to be closed on Sundays, let them.

I somewhat disagree. If there are 100 people trying to eat at 5 places then there are 20 people in line. If there are only 4 then there are 25 people in line. Them being closed directly affects me.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 31st, 2019 at 3:02:51 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I somewhat disagree. If there are 100 people trying to eat at 5 places then there are 20 people in line. If there are only 4 then there are 25 people in line. Them being closed directly affects me.

I disagree sort of. The airport concessionaires probably/almost certainly sign agreements about what hours they will be available, and I would expect them to keep those hours. But I've flown several hundred times the last 30 years, and even in the biggest airports, there are hardly any restaurants open 24/7.

Fly a red-eye, or zero-dark-thirty, which I have probably close to half the time, and most places your choices are vending machines and maybe a gift shop or newsstand with a cooler. That's even major airports like Atlanta, certainly mid-level like Wash DC or MSP.

It would not surprise me to find that Chik-fil-a is open more hours per week than most airport restaurants. They serve breakfast into late nights. Perhaps 6a to 11p, more weekly hours than Starbucks, most bars with food, most better restsurants, most lunch counters, fast food without breakfast like Wendy's or Panda Express. So I don't see where they have to be open on Sunday just to be equitable. Inconvenient, and a bit arrogant yes. But not inequitable.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 25
March 31st, 2019 at 3:09:29 PM permalink

OTOH, the Obama Admin sued Boeing for OPENING a new plant, because it was in a RTW state. So this stuff goes to the highest level.

Fake news.

"Haley said Obama and his National Labor Relations Board sued Boeing over its decision to open a plant in South Carolina.

This oversimplifies a complex set of practices and relationships. The practices of the NLRB keep it many steps away from the president. In keeping with that process, the board members themselves did not take any action regarding Boeing. Obama’s greatest influence on the NLRB in this case can be found in his temporary appointment of the NLRB general counsel. The counsel decided to bring the case before an administrative judge.

Haley refers to the government suing, whereas the process is best described as a hearing in which the NLRB represents the interests of the party making the complaint."
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
March 31st, 2019 at 3:11:40 PM permalink
It’s time to rename this thread to:

AZDuffman’s unending whining about how those mean liberals treat Chick Fil A
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
TigerWu
TigerWu
March 31st, 2019 at 3:15:35 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Godwin's Law says that the longer an argument goes on, the greater the chance that someone will bring up Hitler or the Nazis.

We need a "Duffman's Law" that says the longer an argument goes on, the greater the chance that AZ will bring up liberals or race for no reason.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
Mooseton
March 31st, 2019 at 3:24:01 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Godwin's Law says that the longer an argument goes on, the greater the chance that someone will bring up Hitler or the Nazis.

We need a "Duffman's Law" that says the longer an argument goes on, the greater the chance that AZ will bring up liberals or race for no reason.

What "no reason?" It is open knowledge that Chick-Fil-A is high on the liberal hate list. Sorry, but pointing out liberal behavior, well, nothing wrong with that. Since the lamestream media does not show the truth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 31st, 2019 at 3:25:26 PM permalink

Fake news.

"Haley said Obama and his National Labor Relations Board sued Boeing over its decision to open a plant in South Carolina.

This oversimplifies a complex set of practices and relationships. The practices of the NLRB keep it many steps away from the president. In keeping with that process, the board members themselves did not take any action regarding Boeing. Obama’s greatest influence on the NLRB in this case can be found in his temporary appointment of the NLRB general counsel. The counsel decided to bring the case before an administrative judge.

Haley refers to the government suing, whereas the process is best described as a hearing in which the NLRB represents the interests of the party making the complaint."

So, like I said, the Obama Administration sued Boeing for OPENING a plant and creating jobs.
GWAE
GWAE
March 31st, 2019 at 3:39:45 PM permalink

I disagree sort of. The airport concessionaires probably/almost certainly sign agreements about what hours they will be available, and I would expect them to keep those hours. But I've flown several hundred times the last 30 years, and even in the biggest airports, there are hardly any restaurants open 24/7.

Fly a red-eye, or zero-dark-thirty, which I have probably close to half the time, and most places your choices are vending machines and maybe a gift shop or newsstand with a cooler. That's even major airports like Atlanta, certainly mid-level like Wash DC or MSP.

It would not surprise me to find that Chik-fil-a is open more hours per week than most airport restaurants. They serve breakfast into late nights. Perhaps 6a to 11p, more weekly hours than Starbucks, most bars with food, most better restsurants, most lunch counters, fast food without breakfast like Wendy's or Panda Express. So I don't see where they have to be open on Sunday just to be equitable. Inconvenient, and a bit arrogant yes. But not inequitable.

but fly a Sunday Morning in some airports and you better eat before you get there because demand is overwhelming.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
March 31st, 2019 at 3:40:46 PM permalink
seriously why does EVERYTHING turn political with some of you.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
Thanked by
RS
March 31st, 2019 at 4:23:41 PM permalink

seriously why does EVERYTHING turn political with some of you.

Many people see everything in the world as an us-versus-them mentality. Then add to that so many people seeing political ideology as the most defining thing in their life
TigerWu
TigerWu
March 31st, 2019 at 4:38:10 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

I've criticized a lot of different things on my side but I don't really see a lot of it from the other side.

You don't see it because you're ignoring it.

It's called selection bias.
GWAE
GWAE
March 31st, 2019 at 4:57:22 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

Many people see everything in the world as an us-versus-them mentality. Then add to that so many people seeing political ideology as the most defining thing in their life

I guess I just dont get it. I literally dont think of anything relating to politics. I dont even know what left and right means. When it comes to chick filet, the guy doesnt like lg..... and is religious none of that means politics. He just has his views.
Boz
Boz
April 1st, 2019 at 2:12:54 PM permalink
Simple question. Why are liberals so scared about a citizenship question being on the 2020 census?

One can only assume some want benefits for illegals in their city.
Boz
Boz
April 1st, 2019 at 2:14:00 PM permalink
I thought Nipsey Russell died years ago, imagine my shock hearing he was shot yesterday.

Always like him on Match Game talking in rhyme.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 296
Thanked by
tringlomane
April 1st, 2019 at 2:16:15 PM permalink

I thought Nipsey Russell died years ago, imagine my shock hearing he was shot yesterday.

Always like him on Match Game talking in rhyme.

Nipsy HUSTLE the rapper

Not Nipsy Russell the game show celeb
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
April 1st, 2019 at 2:19:53 PM permalink

Simple question. Why are liberals so scared about a citizenship question being on the 2020 census?

The census is not supposed to be a measurement of how many LEGAL citizens there are but how many people live in a given area period.

I can think of many basic services that illegals should qualify for.

Example: an illegal is struck by a car. Ambulance called. You dont suggest services for that response cost money, the illegal should be left to die in the street.

And yes, incarceration of illegals also would cost money.

Imagine the irony if local jails have to release illegals because they lost funding due to the census requirement that citizenship must be answered
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
AZDuffman
April 1st, 2019 at 2:27:28 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I can think of many basic services that illegals should qualify for.

There are no services they should qualify for other than jail, where we put our citizens that commit crimes, or deportation. Illegals are criminals by nature if undocumented so they give any rights to freedom up, like any other criminal.

And yes, I support fines and jail for those who employee them, as that is a crime as well.

Shut the border, and declare Mexico an enemy if they refuse to deal with the problem at their Southern Border.

Liberals see future Dem voters, I see criminals. No different than the guy who shot Nipsey Russell yesterday.
ams288
ams288
April 1st, 2019 at 2:39:47 PM permalink

And yes, I support fines and jail for those who employee them, as that is a crime as well.

LOCK TR**P UP!!!

Welcome to the Resistance, Boz.

**Forgot the title of this thread so I censored You Know Who’s name.
darkoz
darkoz
April 1st, 2019 at 2:40:01 PM permalink

There are no services they should qualify for other than jail, where we put our citizens that commit crimes, or deportation. Illegals are criminals by nature if undocumented so they give any rights to freedom up, like any other criminal.

Shut the border, and declare Mexico an enemy if they refuse to deal with the problem at their Southern Border.

Liberals see future Dem voters, I see criminals. No different than the guy who shot Nipsey Russell yesterday.

Nobody shot Nipsey Russell yesterday. Nipsey Russell died years ago.

So you dont mind a Mexican illegal body blocking traffic after being run over in the street because you dont feel they should have any medical services! Got your message loud n clear.

I suppose you feel white men have license to rape illegal immigrant women because we shouldn't waste resources on police investigations of crimes committed against illegals. They gave up that right when they came here?

BTW - regardless of criminality, in the USA criminals do not give up their basic rights to medical emergency services. You say they are criminals and dont deserve those? So an American citizen who commits a crime gives up the right to medical emergency care and police protection because they committed a crime?
Boz
Boz
April 1st, 2019 at 2:47:44 PM permalink
Sorry, thought I heard some people on the news saying how sad it was Mr Russell was shot yesterday. He seemed like such a nice funny man with his poems and rhymes, I couldn’t understand why someone would shoot him. They should have just let him live out his remaining years in peace.
GWAE
GWAE
Thanked by
beachbumbabsMinty
April 1st, 2019 at 2:53:57 PM permalink
I was an assistant manager at the Pittsburgh census office in 2010. I ran the division that went looking for homeless people to make sure they were counted. Getting everyone counted is important for many reasons and they mostly revolve around funding. It was hard enough to track people down, it was even tougher to get them to answer questions once we did track them down. During the final phase I ran the department that tracked the irregularities in reports. I can not imagine how many of these there would be if there was an illegal question on it. My point is, if that question is added then it is going to cause the numbers to be way off. Not only will the illegals just not answer but people who think the question is wrong will also not answer.

BTW. the census is not allowed to release any info to anyone including the president. They will release statistical data 2 years after each census for funding and for the amount of elected officials in each area. I am not sure why they even need it on the form to begin with.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 1st, 2019 at 2:54:22 PM permalink

I think it has more to do with they do not want people to know how many illegal aliens are living among us.

Same as they are so scared about requiring ID to vote.
Boz
Boz
April 1st, 2019 at 2:57:33 PM permalink

I was an assistant manager at the Pittsburgh census office in 2010. I ran the division that went looking for homeless people to make sure they were counted. Getting everyone counted is important for many reasons and they mostly revolve around funding. It was hard enough to track people down, it was even tougher to get them to answer questions once we did track them down. During the final phase I ran the department that tracked the irregularities in reports. I can not imagine how many of these there would be if there was an illegal question on it. My point is, if that question is added then it is going to cause the numbers to be way off. Not only will the illegals just not answer but people who think the question is wrong will also not answer.

BTW. the census is not allowed to release any info to anyone including the president. They will release statistical data 2 years after each census for funding and for the amount of elected officials in each area. I am not sure why they even need it on the form to begin with.

Again, big difference between counting homeless America citizens, who deserve benefits and illegals criminals who only exist to drain taxpayer dollars. Only thing worse is garbage like Philadelphia Mayor Big Jim Kenney who is working to cheat the government.
darkoz
darkoz
April 1st, 2019 at 3:02:42 PM permalink

Sorry, thought I heard some people on the news saying how sad it was Mr Russell was shot yesterday. He seemed like such a nice funny man with his poems and rhymes, I couldn’t understand why someone would shoot him. They should have just let him live out his remaining years in peace.

Are you purposely feigning ignorance?

Nipsey Hustle is the name of a rapper

He was shot n killed yesterday

Nipsey Russell is the name of a comedian and game show celeb. He died of natural causes many years ago
GWAE
GWAE
April 1st, 2019 at 3:06:59 PM permalink

Again, big difference between counting homeless America citizens, who deserve benefits and illegals criminals who only exist to drain taxpayer dollars. Only thing worse is garbage like Philadelphia Mayor Big Jim Kenney who is working to cheat the government.

So are you saying they should ask the question? Then what? disqualify the form because they are? If none of the other agencies are allowed to use the answers then what purpose does it serve?

My guess is once it is on there, they will fight to make the president be able to see the results. I think it is the constitution that governs the census so not sure they would ever get the answers unsealed.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 1st, 2019 at 3:14:35 PM permalink

So are you saying they should ask the question? Then what? disqualify the form because they are? If none of the other agencies are allowed to use the answers then what purpose does it serve?

My guess is once it is on there, they will fight to make the president be able to see the results. I think it is the constitution that governs the census so not sure they would ever get the answers unsealed.

If we are talking constitutionality then the only allowable question should be how many people live in a residence.
Boz
Boz
April 1st, 2019 at 3:21:03 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Are you purposely feigning ignorance?

Nipsey Hustle is the name of a rapper

He was shot n killed yesterday

Nipsey Russell is the name of a comedian and game show celeb. He died of natural causes many years ago

Wait? There was a rapper named Nipsey Hustle? And he got shot? And that’s news?

He obviously wasn’t going to die of natural causes in that profession. Let me guess, he was a former gangster who “turned his life around”.

What a disrespect to the late great Nipsey Russell, using a takeoff of his name. I’m going to reach and say Hustle wasn’t his birthname.

So just to get this straight, Mr Russell didn’t get shot yesterday, correct?
GWAE
GWAE
April 1st, 2019 at 3:29:42 PM permalink

If we are talking constitutionality then the only allowable question should be how many people live in a residence.

That is a good point..
darkoz
darkoz
April 1st, 2019 at 3:38:37 PM permalink

He obviously wasn’t going to die of natural causes in that profession. Let me guess, he was a former gangster who “turned his life around”.

What a disrespect to the late great Nipsey Russell, using a takeoff of his name. I’m going to reach and say Hustle wasn’t his birthname.

Nothing I stated about Nipsey Russell vs Hustle was an April fools joke

Mr. Russell died years ago

Mr. Hustle real name Ermias Asghedom died yesterday
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
April 1st, 2019 at 3:44:47 PM permalink

You don't see it because you're ignoring it.

It's called selection bias.

I don't see it here because it doesn't happen very much here. I have done it here more than a few times.

I apologize for leaving the statement overly broad; I was talking more about members who comment here and not about the whole world in general.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 1st, 2019 at 3:50:52 PM permalink

He's 101, they shot a dead guy?
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
April 1st, 2019 at 4:52:19 PM permalink

When I heard Nipsey Hustle.
My 1st thought was who? and what ever happened to Nipsey Russell?
I never heard of the Hustle guy before but from the news reports, seemed like a real cool guy trying to help others.
Need more like him in the world, RIP.
As to the real Nipsey :-) Passed away. I don't remember much of him except being a funny game show celebrity. Hmm, was he famous before game shows or game shows made him? Do game shows make you great?
I disagree with ALL your gambling stories! That's allowed here, to disagree! The Mission data proves it ! You want me to make a different assessment based on that data? It's just a coincidence that you always win? At least Know Thyself and don’t try to claim otherwise!!!
darkoz
darkoz
April 1st, 2019 at 5:02:03 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

When I heard Nipsey Hustle.
My 1st thought was who? and what ever happened to Nipsey Russell?
I never heard of the Hustle guy before but from the news reports, seemed like a real cool guy trying to help others.
Need more like him in the world, RIP.
As to the real Nipsey :-) Passed away. I don't remember much of him except being a funny game show celebrity. Hmm, was he famous before game shows or game shows made him? Do game shows make you great?

Nipsy Russell was a longtime comedian actor and musician

He also played the Tin Man in the 1976 "The Wiz"
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
April 1st, 2019 at 7:33:42 PM permalink
Wait why did someone shoot someone if he has been dead for years??? Smells like fake news.

As far as REAL news goes, check out Elon Musk’s new rap about that dumb an hero monkey, Harambe.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RS
April 1st, 2019 at 7:52:10 PM permalink

LOCK TR**P UP!!!

Welcome to the Resistance, Boz.

**Forgot the title of this thread so I censored You Know Who’s name.

The Resistance has their work cut out for themselves....lol

#DONJR2024
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
RogerKint
April 1st, 2019 at 11:23:47 PM permalink
Have some respeck for the deceased yo it’s nipsy hussle not hustle, with two s’s for a double dose of savage.
Boz
Boz
April 2nd, 2019 at 4:24:10 AM permalink
https://abc7.com/chaos-erupts-19-people-injured-outside-nipsey-hussle-vigil/5229890/

Sorry to see anyone injured, but it’s nice to see people still remembered Nipsey. I would assume it’s from all the reruns of Match Gane still playing.

And it appears someone from the Obama administration is involved in Mr Russell’s shooting.

https://people.com/music/police-name-suspect-nipsey-hussle-murder-eric-holder/
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
Boz
April 2nd, 2019 at 4:47:14 AM permalink
I saw “Eric Holder” trending on Twitter and got very confused this morning.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
April 2nd, 2019 at 8:59:17 AM permalink
I don't think criminals should have guns
yet the NRA disagrees
WTF
Take domestic violence.
Beating up a women is totally disgusting, just a small step from beating up a child.
Its against the law
You get convicted as an adult of beating up a women or child, no guns
Yet the NRA disagrees
disgusting
I disagree with ALL your gambling stories! That's allowed here, to disagree! The Mission data proves it ! You want me to make a different assessment based on that data? It's just a coincidence that you always win? At least Know Thyself and don’t try to claim otherwise!!!
  • Jump to: