Thread Rating:

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 216
  • Posts: 9796
February 21st, 2019 at 2:04:16 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Yes I am calling that little thug a racist.

I do have reasoning for considering him a racist, but I’m weary of detailing it here because I fear some members would feel targeted.



No, please man up and tell us why a kid minding his own business is a racist. This should be good!
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 4728
February 21st, 2019 at 2:06:36 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

No, please man up and tell us why a kid minding his own business is a racist. This should be good!



What is it with your weird obsession with “manliness” and “manning up?”

It’s just odd...
Lock him up!
RonC
RonC
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 4774
February 21st, 2019 at 2:09:25 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Yes I am calling that little thug a racist.

I do have reasoning for considering him a racist, but I’m weary of detailing it here because I fear some members would feel targeted.



So you pretty much either have nothing or your line of reasoning would end up accusing a whole bunch of people who aren't racist of being racist.

Perhaps your definition of "racist" is screwed up.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 216
  • Posts: 9796
February 21st, 2019 at 2:09:31 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

What is it with your weird obsession with “manliness” and “manning up?”

It’s just odd...



Only odd if you are afraid to act like a man. Where I come from to act like a man is something to shoot for.

You never heard of "separating the men from the boys?"
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 417
  • Posts: 22394
February 21st, 2019 at 2:13:42 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

No, please man up and tell us why a kid minding his own business is a racist. This should be good!



It's all those racist insults the kid
was hurling at the old Indian as
he breathed in the kids face. Oh,
wait, the kid never said a word to
him. Maybe he's a racist because
he never spoke to him. Indian hater!!
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 4728
February 21st, 2019 at 2:17:02 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

So you pretty much either have nothing or your line of reasoning would end up accusing a whole bunch of people who aren't racist of being racist.

Perhaps your definition of "racist" is screwed up.



The part of this post that is correct is that my reasoning would end up accusing a whole bunch of people of being racist.

Everything else, not so much...
Lock him up!
RogerKint
RogerKint
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1846
Thanks for this post from:
AxelWolfRSmcallister3200
February 21st, 2019 at 2:17:46 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

I'm glad he got caught. I am not a conservatve so I dont defend stupid like many on the right that defend every stupid move Trump makes. This guy was stupid and deserves everything coming to him. I have no problem throwing stupid libs under the bus



Neat. It's been a few days since you reminded us how awesome you are. We almost forgot.
100% risk of ruin
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 4711
February 21st, 2019 at 2:19:28 PM permalink
The only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
FinsRule
FinsRule
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 3535
February 21st, 2019 at 2:21:46 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

I'm glad he got caught. I am not a conservatve so I dont defend stupid like many on the right that defend every stupid move Trump makes. This guy was stupid and deserves everything coming to him. I have no problem throwing stupid libs under the bus



Why is this a liberal/conservative issue?
FinsRule
FinsRule
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
  • Threads: 117
  • Posts: 3535
February 21st, 2019 at 2:24:07 PM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

Is it just me or does the left almost seem disappointed that a black man wasn't lynched? They so desperately need these stories to push their commie agenda.



The only people that agree with you are people that think everything is a right/left issue.

Edit - there’s enough examples of real racism that everyone should be happy when it doesn’t happen

  • Jump to: