9 votes (14.06%)
2 votes (3.12%)
1 vote (1.56%)

64 members have voted

unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
November 28th, 2022 at 9:14:41 AM permalink
I wonder if the debating will get more or less fierce in a few years when the CFP expand to 12 teams, the 6 highest ranked conference champs and 6 highest ranked at large teams.

On the one hand, you’re arguing over teams with less chance of winning it all, on the other hand, arguably more teams will be in the mix to bubble.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
November 28th, 2022 at 9:49:39 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

If Bama was playing those teams on a neutral field, who would be favored?
Saban doesn't teach anything about PI that I didn't learn in high school. Of course, you take a penalty to avoid giving up a touchdown. Every kid learns that in Pop Warner.
link to original post

yeah, but Bama combines that strategy with:

- harassing the referees through the SEC office to not call the PI penalty against Alabama
- the fact that the PI call/non-call is not reviewable by replay

I understand that your life in NYC, Vegas and Arizona handicaps you in your knowledge of what happens in the Southeast Conference and deepest, darkest Alabama. I wish you joy and happiness anyway in this holiday season.

Who would be favored? If Bama is to be playing on a neutral field without Heisman Trophy winner Bryce Young at QB and without "Best defensive player in a generation" Will Anderson then Michigan or Tennessee would be favored. Substantially. Period. And even with those players and with the corrupted SEC referees, Tennessee (at home) beat the Alabama team because Bama has an unimpressive O-Line, D-line and Defensive backs.

And after losing to Tennessee an Alabama player punched two random Tennessee fans (one a girl) and Nick Saban publicly condoned that violence against fans because the player was "afraid." And privately placed the player in "anger management counseling" rather than in "Fear management counseling." So, if you were as judgmental about football teams as you are in your forum posts about everything else then you would not be an Alabama apologist and would not want to see the Alabama GirlBeaters in the CFP.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
AD7love
AD7love
  • Threads: 0
November 28th, 2022 at 10:46:32 AM permalink
While USC takes on Utah, TCU takes on Kansas St. There is probably a 19% chance that TCU and USC both lose, in which case Alabama and Ohio State would advance to the playoffs. I'd prefer to see a playoff featuring the conference champions from four different conference, with no previous meetings between the four teams (and no losses).
unJon
unJon
November 28th, 2022 at 10:49:21 AM permalink
Quote: AD7love

While USC takes on Utah, TCU takes on Kansas St. There is probably a 19% chance that TCU and USC both lose, in which case Alabama and Ohio State would advance to the playoffs. I'd prefer to see a playoff featuring the conference champions from four different conferences, with no previous meetings between the four teams (and no losses).
link to original post

I see what you did there.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
November 28th, 2022 at 11:00:19 AM permalink
If K St, LSU, Purdue, and Utah all win, the NONE of the ‘power 5’ conference champions will be in the playoffs! Imagine odds on that before the season started!

Go Portugal!
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
November 28th, 2022 at 11:11:38 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Saban doesn't teach anything about PI that I didn't learn in high school. Of course, you take a penalty to avoid giving up a touchdown. Every kid learns that in Pop Warner.
link to original post

- harassing the referees through the SEC office to not call the PI penalty against Alabama

I understand that your life in NYC, Vegas and Arizona handicaps you in your knowledge of what happens in the Southeast Conference and deepest, darkest Alabama. I wish you joy and happiness anyway in this holiday season.

Who would be favored? If Bama is to be playing on a neutral field without Heisman Trophy winner Bryce Young at QB and without "Best defensive player in a generation" Will Anderson then Michigan or Tennessee would be favored. Substantially. Period. And even with those players and with the corrupted SEC referees, Tennessee (at home) beat the Alabama team because Bama has an unimpressive O-Line, D-line and Defensive backs.

And after losing to Tennessee an Alabama player punched two random Tennessee fans (one a girl) and Nick Saban publicly condoned that violence against fans because the player was "afraid." And privately placed the player in "anger management counseling" rather than in "Fear management counseling." So, if you were as judgmental about football teams as you are in your forum posts about everything else then you would not be an Alabama apologist and would not want to see the Alabama GirlBeaters in the CFP.
link to original post

I've been to three Bama games, a half dozen or so ND games, three U of Florida home games, , two Zoo of Miami games,three bowls and at least a dozen Army games. But by living in NYC for a few years I obviously can know nothing about the SEC.
I watched Tenn- Vanderbilt the other night as there were a few folks from Nashville.
But I'm the judgemental one. Green is the color of jealousy, no?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
November 28th, 2022 at 11:31:57 AM permalink
Quote: AD7love

While USC takes on Utah, TCU takes on Kansas St. There is probably a 19% chance that TCU and USC both lose, in which case Alabama and Ohio State would advance to the playoffs. I'd prefer to see a playoff featuring the conference champions from four different conference, with no previous meetings between the four teams (and no losses).
link to original post

This is a minor alteration of my earlier post which I reproduce below:

TCU plays Kansas St and USC faces Utah. There's probably about a 20% chance that both TCU and USC lose, in which case Ohio State and Alabama slip into the playoffs. I'd rather see a playoff with the conference champs from 4 different conferences and with none of the four teams having played (and lost) to each other yet.
link to original post

What is going on? I don't get it. Why have you done this?
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
Thanked by
SOOPOO
November 29th, 2022 at 9:53:42 AM permalink
Quote: gordon888

Alabama administrators hound the SEC refs about calling pass interference plays against Bama defenders (Pass interference is a judgment call and Saban coaches his defenders to commit PI if the play is going to result in a TD or a long gain.) Bama administrators harass SEC refs through the SEC office where Bama has a lot of power. This can result in refs being dismissed or used in a minimal way, and SEC refs understand this. IMO, Bama is the closest thing to organized crime in college football. It is well known that there was one particular ref who skewed his calls to Bama -and just by coincidence he was often assigned to Bama games.

Here you have it. Another authoritative, fact-based post with, of course, no links showing proof of such allegations.

It would seem to me that if the above were provable, the NCAA as well as the other combatant coaches within the SEC would have their say and make sure that Alabama would be sanctioned into oblivion. To me, the post is filled with conjecture, guessing, fan posturing, and even libel.

tuttigym
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Thanked by
avianrandy
November 29th, 2022 at 10:18:25 AM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

Quote: gordon888

Alabama administrators hound the SEC refs about calling pass interference plays against Bama defenders (Pass interference is a judgment call and Saban coaches his defenders to commit PI if the play is going to result in a TD or a long gain.) Bama administrators harass SEC refs through the SEC office where Bama has a lot of power. This can result in refs being dismissed or used in a minimal way, and SEC refs understand this. IMO, Bama is the closest thing to organized crime in college football. It is well known that there was one particular ref who skewed his calls to Bama -and just by coincidence he was often assigned to Bama games.

Here you have it. Another authoritative, fact-based post with, of course, no links showing proof of such allegations.

It would seem to me that if the above were provable, the NCAA as well as the other combatant coaches within the SEC would have their say and make sure that Alabama would be sanctioned into oblivion. To me, the post is filled with conjecture, guessing, fan posturing, and even libel.

tuttigym
link to original post

Gordon also believes a certain person won a certain election…..!

I’m hoping for the CHAOS that would ensue if a two loss Alabama team gets in ahead of one loss TCU.
billryan
billryan
November 29th, 2022 at 10:32:24 AM permalink

link to original post

I thought about this for a day and think this intended to be an insult.
Whats the procedure for making a formal complaint?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
November 29th, 2022 at 10:32:32 AM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

tuttigym
link to original post

There are things that people on the inside of organizations are willing to say privately that they are not willing to say pubicly. Of course, you are entitled to believe that nothing is true unless there has been an official investigation that has revealed smoking-gun evidence that is documented on an internet site. I note that college football has a cover-up culture where people avoid creating evidence via emails and electronic messaging and instead conduct unethical behavior by oral conversations.

The issues are in the relationship between the Univ of Alabama sports directorate and the SEC office. The SEC offices are located in Birmingham, Alabama where U. of Alabama has major schools and where it has always played some of its football games. Do administrators switch jobs back and forth between the Alabama sports directorate and the SEC offices? Does Alabama assign various senior administrators to walk across the street and work issues with the SEC office such as penalties? (Ans: Paul Finebaum has said on TV that they do when he was asked why Bama gets a disproportionate number of favorable calls from SEC refs.)

If you're interested in this subject then do some scholarly research and document your own sources. You can start on the internet with the widely known ref (now retired) who has been notorious for being favorable to Alabama. Please, do some work to educate yourself on the subject under discussion before you fire off posts in which you misuse the word libel.

As for conjecture and posturing: If you are intolerant of that, then I wonder why you spend time on social media.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
November 29th, 2022 at 1:17:16 PM permalink
The US beat Iran at FIFA.

Gotta wonder what kind or reception the losing Iranian players will get upon their return to their homeland.

Me, I'd defect.

Bravo team USA!
"What, me worry?"
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
November 30th, 2022 at 4:58:59 AM permalink
Cristiano Ronaldo offered $100 million a year to play for Saudi Arabia. At 37 years old how could he turn that down?
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 30th, 2022 at 5:22:32 AM permalink
Quote: MrV

The US beat Iran at FIFA.

Gotta wonder what kind or reception the losing Iranian players will get upon their return to their homeland.

Me, I'd defect.

Bravo team USA!
link to original post

Maybe they just think of better days.

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
November 30th, 2022 at 8:03:01 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

Cristiano Ronaldo offered $100 million a year to play for Saudi Arabia. At 37 years old how could he turn that down?
link to original post

Quite easily. He is worth just south of a billion already. And he can probably get 40-50 million from a PSG or Juventus or Real Madrid or Liverpool or Bayern Munich. His endorsements likely decrease with the Saudi deal.

Can you imagine how disinterested he’d be in playing in the big FC Mecca versus Real Medina match….?

He may want the extra money, but to ask ‘how could he turn it down?’ is an EASY question to answer!
DRich
DRich
November 30th, 2022 at 9:39:50 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

link to original post

Quite easily. He is worth just south of a billion already. And he can probably get 40-50 million from a PSG or Juventus or Real Madrid or Liverpool or Bayern Munich. His endorsements likely decrease with the Saudi deal.

Can you imagine how disinterested he’d be in playing in the big FC Mecca versus Real Medina match….?

He may want the extra money, but to ask ‘how could he turn it down?’ is an EASY question to answer!
link to original post

I agree if it affects his ability to get endorsement money.
billryan
billryan
November 30th, 2022 at 9:51:52 AM permalink

link to original post

Ken Griffey Jr left almost $50 million on the table to sign with his hometown Reds. A quote from the time said he was okay taking a limo to his private jet and not a helicopter.
I don't know much about Ronaldo, but I know he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to for money. Why would he want to raise his family in Saudi Arabia or be separated from them for half the year if they live elsewhere?
DRich
DRich
November 30th, 2022 at 9:53:18 AM permalink

link to original post

Ken Griffey Jr left almost $50 million on the table to sign with his hometown Reds. A quote from the time said he was okay taking a limo to his private jet and not a helicopter.
I don't know much about Ronaldo, but I know he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to for money. Why would he want to raise his family in Saudi Arabia or be separated from them for half the year if they live elsewhere?
link to original post

I would be willing to bet that was not $50 million per year.
billryan
billryan
November 30th, 2022 at 9:59:15 AM permalink
A quick google search seems to indicate Ronaldo has a net worth of somewhere between $490 million and $700 million.
If he goes anywhere, I don't think it will be for the money.
My opinion is if he goes to SA, he will end up losing both endorsements and popularity. It's not worth it, IMO. Others can and will disagree.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
December 2nd, 2022 at 4:27:10 AM permalink

Gaylord Perry, king of the Spitball has passed

in his career he won 314 games, stuck out more than 3500 batters and won 2 Cy Young awards

in the vid he strikes out Reggie Jackson with his "super sinker" - actually a spitter - and Reggie is not at all happy about it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/obituaries/2022/12/01/pitcher-gaylord-perry-dead/

Please don't feed the trolls
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 2nd, 2022 at 4:37:36 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

Gaylord Perry, king of the Spitball has passed

in his career he won 314 games, stuck out more than 3500 batters and won 2 Cy Young awards

in the vid he strikes out Reggie Jackson with his "super sinker" - actually a spitter - and Reggie is not at all happy about it

Is it something unique about ‘spit’ that changes the way the ball moves through the air, or is water enough to do it? How about dirt? I recall someone using Vaseline? I also recall someone cutting (disfiguring) balls as well?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/obituaries/2022/12/01/pitcher-gaylord-perry-dead/

link to original post

Poor formatting. Sorry.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 2nd, 2022 at 4:48:01 AM permalink

the link from wiki is a pretty good explanation

the extra weight on one side of the ball alters the wind resistance and causes the ball to move in atypical ways

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spitball

DRich
DRich
December 2nd, 2022 at 8:20:50 AM permalink
I saw Gaylord Perry pitch a few times in Cleveland. The ball movement was crazy.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 3rd, 2022 at 1:22:33 PM permalink
Perfect two for two today in my goal to have no conference champions in the playoff. USC is definitely out. No way to tell about TCU. The game announcer ( maybe it was Herbstreit?) said, almost authoritatively, that TCU is still in, just their seeding would be different.

Odds on LSU beating Georgia and Purdue beating Michigan are long, but it is still (a remote) possibility.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
December 3rd, 2022 at 1:31:24 PM permalink
Sounds like I’m going to have to find a new hobby on Saturdays in the fall next year, path being cleared for a gifted Bama berth. Clown Football Playoff Clownshow.
Last edited by: mcallister3200 on Dec 3, 2022
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
December 3rd, 2022 at 1:57:01 PM permalink
TCU vs Alabama

Losses 12-1 TCU has one loss, an overtime loss versus a top 10 team. 10-2 Bama has two close losses on the last play of the game, one versus a top 10 team (Tenn) and the other loss versus LSU which will probably be a 4-loss team at the end of today.

Wins vs Top 25 teamsTCU has multiple (4?? or 5??) wins versus top 25 teams including Texas. Alabama has wins versus Ole Miss and Texas.

I agree with Kirk Herbstreit. TCU in the CFP.

Disclaimer: I admit that I am not objective. I strongly dislike the Alabama football program.
unJon
unJon
December 3rd, 2022 at 2:55:58 PM permalink

TCU vs Alabama

Losses 12-1 TCU has one loss, an overtime loss versus a top 10 team. 10-2 Bama has two close losses on the last play of the game, one versus a top 10 team (Tenn) and the other loss versus LSU which will probably be a 4-loss team at the end of today.

Wins vs Top 25 teamsTCU has multiple (4?? or 5??) wins versus top 25 teams including Texas. Alabama has wins versus Ole Miss and Texas.

I agree with Kirk Herbstreit. TCU in the CFP.

Disclaimer: I admit that I am not objective. I strongly dislike the Alabama football program.
link to original post

TCU will get in. No question in my mind.
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
  • Threads: 94
December 4th, 2022 at 12:38:51 AM permalink
College Football Playoffs:

You guys may already know this, since you seem to be following it closer then me, but I found some interesting articles (see links below):

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Note: I haven't read link 3 all the way through yet, at the time of this post.
DRich
DRich
Thanked by
ksdjdj
December 4th, 2022 at 3:52:52 AM permalink
Quote: ksdjdj

College Football Playoffs:

You guys may already know this, since you seem to be following it closer then me, but I found some interesting articles (see links below):

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Note: I haven't read link 3 all the way through yet, at the time of this post.
link to original post

What I find ironic is that in 2014 when TCU dropped from #3 to #6 it was Ohio State that jumped them. I don't see TCU falling below #4 but I would not be surprised if Ohio State jumped them to #3.. At the same time the committee may put the Buckeyes at #4 just so their first round matchup is not a repeat of their last game against Michigan.

BTW, in 2014 Ohio State was ranked #4 and won the championship by beating #1 Alabama and #2 Oregon.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
ksdjdj
December 4th, 2022 at 8:14:13 AM permalink
It looks like they will go to a 12-team playoff next year, so we will get to debate which three-loss team deserves to be in consideration of
a National Championship.
Looking forward to the new tournament, can't wait until they make it double elimination.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
December 4th, 2022 at 8:35:09 AM permalink

It looks like they will go to a 12-team playoff next year, so we will get to debate which three-loss team deserves to be in consideration of
a National Championship.
Looking forward to the new tournament, can't wait until they make it double elimination.
link to original post

I knew there would be someone who didn't understand that the 12-team playoff format is scheduled to start in the 2024-2025 -2 years from now.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 4th, 2022 at 8:48:48 AM permalink
delete - bad post
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Dec 4, 2022
billryan
billryan
December 4th, 2022 at 8:58:34 AM permalink
NCAA should do a 16-team playoff, starting the Saturday before of the Superbowl, and have the Championship game the weekend before March Madness.
February is a slow sports month, so I'd imagine the networks would love it.
We could return to our traditional New Years' Day bowls and have a month of bonus football.
DRich
DRich
December 4th, 2022 at 9:05:33 AM permalink

NCAA should do a 16-team playoff, starting the Saturday before of the Superbowl, and have the Championship game the weekend before March Madness.
We could return to our traditional New Years' Day bowls and have a month of bonus football.
link to original post

But wouldn't all of that practice interfere with their school work?
DRich
DRich
December 4th, 2022 at 9:08:40 AM permalink
I am one of the few people that like the 4 team playoff format. I don't remember a single year when I thought the best team in the country was not in the top 4.

No matter how the playoff turns out this year no one will be able to convince me that Georgia isn't the best team.
billryan
billryan
December 4th, 2022 at 9:23:15 AM permalink

I am one of the few who like the 4 team playoff format. I don't remember a single year when I thought the best team in the country was not in the top 4.

No matter how the playoff turns out this year no one will be able to convince me that Georgia isn't the best team.
link to original post

The best team doesn't always win the title. The more teams you add to the mix, the chances of the best team winning diminish.
DRich
DRich
December 4th, 2022 at 10:10:13 AM permalink

I am one of the few who like the 4 team playoff format. I don't remember a single year when I thought the best team in the country was not in the top 4.

link to original post

The best team doesn't always win the title. The more teams you add to the mix, the chances of the best team winning diminish.
link to original post

Exactly! That is one reason I dislike the NCAA basketball tournament. People assume the winner is the best team.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 4th, 2022 at 12:17:13 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Exactly! That is one reason I dislike the NCAA basketball tournament. People assume the winner is the best team.
link to original post

so - just to play the devil' advocate

if you believed Georgia was the best team and they lost to Michigan by a score of 35-14 in the title game -

would you still believe Georgia was the best team____________?

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 1:44:36 PM permalink

link to original post

And a bunch of kids failing out because they are on the field not in class!

Junk the playoff and go the old way, let #1 and #2 play on NYD. People arguing at the bar buy more drinks, good for everyone.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
DRich
DRich
December 4th, 2022 at 4:18:17 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

if you believed Georgia was the best team and they lost to Michigan by a score of 35-14 in the title game -

would you still believe Georgia was the best team____________?

Absolutely. One game does not make a team better in my mind. I have watched seven Georgia games and six Michigan games this year and I believe Georgia is the better football team. I would expect Georgia to win close to 70% of the times they play Michigan.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 5th, 2022 at 7:56:43 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Why in God’s name would ‘people’ assuming the winner is the best team in ANY WAY cause YOU to dislike the NCAA basketball tournament?

I like it because it is fun to root for underdogs early in the tournament.
DRich
DRich
December 5th, 2022 at 8:17:28 AM permalink

Why in God’s name would ‘people’ assuming the winner is the best team in ANY WAY cause YOU to dislike the NCAA basketball tournament?

link to original post

Don't get me wrong, I love the NCAA tournament basketball games. I usually take that Thursday and Friday off work to try and watch all of the games. I probably worded it improperly. I dislike the fact that most people consider the winner of the NCAA tournament the best team.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 5th, 2022 at 12:15:36 PM permalink

link to original post

Don't get me wrong, I love the NCAA tournament basketball games. I usually take that Thursday and Friday off work to try and watch all of the games. I probably worded it improperly. I dislike the fact that most people consider the winner of the NCAA tournament the best team.
link to original post

Gotcha…. Me and some friends meet every first Thi/Fri at bar with 4 TVs we can see with each of the 4 games playing. Some stay noon til midnight each day! I’ll come for 4-6 hours or so depending on other life stuff.
These guys now have FOUR kids who are NCAA basketball coaches. Unless I’ve lost track they are at Stanford, Xavier, and Florida (and a small school, (NY Maritime). So if any of those schools are playing the group will be short handed!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 6th, 2022 at 6:44:51 AM permalink
please delete - bad post
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Dec 6, 2022
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 6th, 2022 at 12:06:36 PM permalink
Portugal is playing a knockout stage game against Switzerland . The coach of Portugal believes his team has a better chance of winning by benching Ronaldo! Seems to be working. Portugal up 2-0 at halftime.

I wonder what the behind the scenes stuff is.
billryan
billryan
December 6th, 2022 at 1:59:55 PM permalink
Are they benching him or will they put him in as a late sub figuring a fresh Ronaldo beats the defense late in the game?
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
December 6th, 2022 at 4:36:21 PM permalink
Manchester United, and perhaps the entire EPL, also made the decision they’re better off without him.

Seems he’s probably at the equivalent point of what happens to some great basketball players late in their career where they’re just not that guy anymore and could be an effective role player, but may be unwilling to accept it. Maybe he ends up doing the NBA equivalent of going to China at the end of his career and comes over to the US to play in the MLS.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 6th, 2022 at 5:36:14 PM permalink

Are they benching him or will they put him in as a late sub figuring a fresh Ronaldo beats the defense late in the game?
link to original post

He was put in as a sub after Portugal was ahead 4-0. I think Ronaldo was considered ‘lazy’ during the first 3 games and this was a soccer decision by the manager. I doubt we will ever know for sure why or what happened.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 6th, 2022 at 5:37:57 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Manchester United, and perhaps the entire EPL, also made the decision they’re better off without him.

Seems he’s probably at the equivalent point of what happens to some great basketball players late in their career where they’re just not that guy anymore and could be an effective role player, but may be unwilling to accept it. Maybe he ends up doing the NBA equivalent of going to China at the end of his career and comes over to the US to play in the MLS.
link to original post

He has been offered over $100,000,000 a year to play for a Saudi team. He hasn’t announced if he’s going or not.
billryan
billryan
December 6th, 2022 at 6:31:08 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

link to original post

I don't follow soccer at all, but a few guys I was with were discussing his leaving ManU and one thought the club was done with him, but the other said Ronaldo had bought his way out to pursue a final contract elsewhere.
FWIW, the two 'sports bars" around here showed the US games, as did The Legion, but aren't showing anymore.
  • Jump to: