1 vote (2.04%)
1 vote (2.04%)

49 members have voted

Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 34
December 19th, 2018 at 5:27:10 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

pretty hilarious - James Harden got away with blatant traveling last night against Utah
refs obviously favoring him because he's a superstar
twitter erupted - one guy posted "that wasn't a travel that was a vacation"

Made me think of this from 20 years ago!
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 162
December 23rd, 2018 at 3:35:58 PM permalink
Alvin Kamara is probably going to end up the season with about 950 yards rushing and about 800 yards receiving. And probably 18 or 19 TDs

the guy is incredible

a real joy to watch
𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵............. ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴡᴀɪɴ
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 25th, 2018 at 5:35:04 AM permalink
I am not one to criticize officials but that Steelers game has got to be some of the worst calls that I have never seen. Steelers got robbed of a game and probably of the playoffs. I think all pass interference calls should be reviewable. A 50 yard penalty should be looked at IMO
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 209
December 25th, 2018 at 8:47:25 AM permalink
My googling says the cowboys are playing Sunday, not resting. They're getting 7 at home, I think that's crazy. People have to be convinced they will not try winning for this to be true.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 16
December 25th, 2018 at 8:50:45 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I am not one to criticize officials but that Steelers game has got to be some of the worst calls that I have never seen. Steelers got robbed of a game and probably of the playoffs. I think all pass interference calls should be reviewable. A 50 yard penalty should be looked at IMO

Game maybe, playoffs they have no one to point the finger at but themselves for how the Bell fiasco ended, banking way too hard that Connor would remain healthy
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 209
December 25th, 2018 at 9:50:12 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Game maybe, playoffs they have no one to point the finger at but themselves for how the Bell fiasco ended, banking way too hard that Connor would remain healthy

Exactly. I think Leveon did the right thing, because he couldn't trust the Steelers. It backfired on them and they deserve it.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
Vegasrider
Vegasrider
  • Threads: 62
December 25th, 2018 at 11:22:20 AM permalink
My orders of sports that I love:
1. College Football
2. NFL
3. NBA
4, PGA
4. College basketball

Worst sport of all MLB. Donít get me started on this horrible league. I was sitting next to Orel Hershier in a poker game at the Red Rock many years ago telling him how horrible that sport was, he took the criticism well and acknowledged I had valid points. Very nice guy.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 26th, 2018 at 4:11:28 AM permalink
the Nuggets (LOL) lead the Western Conference
they are 13-3 at home and 8-7 away

last season they were 31-10 at home and 15-26 away

I don't think I've ever seen a record that extreme even in college basketball

I wrote a poem about them, it's called:

THE DENVER NUGGETS

Where the air is thin
The home team will almost always win

I'm hoping the literary community takes notice and I get nominated for a Robert Frost award......😂
𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵............. ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴡᴀɪɴ
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 26th, 2018 at 4:46:27 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Ok yes maybe not playoffs. Even without bell they should have been fine. Should have easily beaten Oakland and Jacksonville. Nor sure why this team can hang/beat the best teams and lose to terrible teams. Been that way for years. Is that the coaching staff to blame?

I always thought it would be fun to see a class action lawsuit against the NFL or the refs for a game like this. The city, or local businesses can argue that the refs caused the loss and that win puts them out of the playoffs which causes at least 1 missed home playoff game and millions in local revenue.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 26th, 2018 at 8:15:17 AM permalink
got a big kick out of this vid of Ardolis Chapman's 2016 debut with the Cubs - the guy's fastball has been clocked at 𝟏𝟎𝟓 m.p.h. yeah, I know the baseball season is over.
it's fun to see the Cubs fans loving it and the batters who seem way overmatched. in this year he pitched 58 innings and struck out 90. his E.R.A. was 1.55. the guy's a monster talent. in this vid one of his pitches is clocked at 𝟏𝟎𝟑.

• Jump to: