darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
April 8th, 2020 at 10:09:22 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Quote: rxwine

[
I'm not introducing politics or political correctness into the conversation.

Bullshit. The official name is not Chinese Virus. Just like H1N1 is not the Mexican flu.

The location where the virus originated and it's use in describing the disease should not be offensive to anyone. Claiming otherwise is just communism manipulating gullible people via social influencing. Gullible people often want to be viewed as being trendy and "in the know". Correcting other people that aren't perceived as being as trendy is just being pretentious and smug. Don't fall for it. Ignore twitter, and ignore the social media trends. They aren't real.

The virus originated in Wuhan China.

It is no more a "Chinese virus" than AIDS should be called a "Homosexual" virus. Even though it was most prevalent in the gay community
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
April 8th, 2020 at 10:11:20 PM permalink
"World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has faced calls for his resignation."

By the way, the US is planning on withholding funding from WHO because of the massive coverup and disinformation campaign that the communist gov propagated in conjunction with the director of WHO.

"Calls for the director of the World Health Organization to resign, calling him an “accomplice to China’s massive coverup” as the world grapples with the coronavirus pandemic."

So don't cite WHO as a source.
Keyser
Keyser
April 8th, 2020 at 10:22:15 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

[

Bullshit. The official name is not Chinese Virus. Just like H1N1 is not the Mexican flu.

The location where the virus originated and it's use in describing the disease should not be offensive to anyone. Claiming otherwise is just communism manipulating gullible people via social influencing. Gullible people often want to be viewed as being trendy and "in the know". Correcting other people that aren't perceived as being as trendy is just being pretentious and smug. Don't fall for it. Ignore twitter, and ignore the social media trends. They aren't real.

It is no more a "Chinese virus" than AIDS should be called a "Homosexual" virus. Even though it was most prevalent in the gay community

AIDS was originally called GRID. Gay-Related Immune Deficiency (GRID) https://canfar.com/awareness/hiv-aids-basics/history-of-hiv-aids/
darkoz
darkoz
April 8th, 2020 at 10:33:29 PM permalink

[

AIDS was originally called GRID. Gay-Related Immune Deficiency (GRID) https://canfar.com/awareness/hiv-aids-basics/history-of-hiv-aids/

So?

It's not called that now.

And Covid-19 was never called the Chinese virus by anyone qualified to name it.

So your point is meaningless
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
April 9th, 2020 at 12:21:01 AM permalink
Well I've never played Plague Inc. but it was probably called the Wuhan Flu there, but the game has been pulled in China this year.

Virus game 'Plague' app pulled in China: developer
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/virus-game-plague-app-pulled-china-developer-060347538.html
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
April 9th, 2020 at 3:54:05 AM permalink

[

Agreed, What is the big deal giving it a descriptive name based on where it came from? What's next, we cannot say we are "Ordering Chinese" when we get takeaway?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
tringlomaneOnceDearbeachbumbabs
April 9th, 2020 at 4:20:08 AM permalink
it's not inaccurate to call Covid 19 the "China Virus"

the problem is that it gives haters, who are always looking for a reason to hate some group fresh meat

there are many stories of those with Asian heritage facing nastiness here in America and across the world because of Covid 19 thanks to the world having so many haters

𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘐𝘴𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘰?

but if the virus came from Norway the haters would be very quiet

haters love to hate and trolls love to troll

if the world's peoples were all of the same appearance, there were no ethnic groups with different appearances, the haters would find other reasons to hate each other
Please don't feed the trolls
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
tringlomane
April 9th, 2020 at 4:53:05 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

[

Agreed, What is the big deal giving it a descriptive name based on where it came from? What's next, we cannot say we are "Ordering Chinese" when we get takeaway?

Why not just call it the chink virus and get it over with?

NOTE: Not calling it that myself. Trying to make a point here.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 9th, 2020 at 4:56:43 AM permalink

[

What point is that?
darkoz
darkoz
April 9th, 2020 at 5:07:22 AM permalink

[

What point is that?

The same point BBB made. Your continued use of calling a virus known as Covid-19, the official name, by a racial designation seemingly to push people's political buttons.

It's not called Chinese virus regardless of your rationale. You don't get to call stuff what you want. The world calls it Covid-19.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
MidwestAP
April 9th, 2020 at 5:10:03 AM permalink

[

What point is that?

The same point BBB made. Your continued use of calling a virus known as Covid-19, the official name, by a racial designation.

It's not called Chinese virus regardless of your rationale. You don't get to call stuff what you want. The world calls it Covid-19.

The name will evolve over time. Heaven forbid we name it based on where it came from. I seriously do not see the problem.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
OnceDear
April 9th, 2020 at 5:10:46 AM permalink

not worth the time, effort, or energy

you're never going to get a person who proudly displays the Confederate flag to seriously consider your point of view
just as you're never going to get a person who proudly displays a Nazi flag to seriously consider your point of view
Please don't feed the trolls
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
OnceDear
April 9th, 2020 at 5:15:39 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

you're never going to get a person who proudly displays the Confederate flag to seriously consider your point of view
just as you're never going to get a person who proudly displays a Nazi flag to seriously consider your point of view

Sigh*

You are sadly correct.
darkoz
darkoz
April 9th, 2020 at 5:21:29 AM permalink

[

What point is that?

The same point BBB made. Your continued use of calling a virus known as Covid-19, the official name, by a racial designation.

The name will evolve over time. Heaven forbid we name it based on where it came from. I seriously do not see the problem.

It's name is based on the type of disease it is (Coronavirus). And it's named based on the year of first discovery (2019).

No need to call it anything else unless you are trying to direct attention to a hidden (or obvious) agenda
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 9th, 2020 at 5:24:04 AM permalink

[

What point is that?

It's name is based on the type of disease it is (Coronavirus). And it's named based on the year of first discovery (2019).

No need to call it anything else unless you are trying to direct attention to a hidden (or obvious) agenda

Sorry, I still do not get your obsession with all of this.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
tringlomaneOnceDear
April 9th, 2020 at 5:37:07 AM permalink

[

What point is that?

Sorry, I still do not get your obsession with all of this.

It's okay!

Most of the forum gets your obsession pretty easily.
TumblingBones
TumblingBones
  • Threads: 29
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
April 9th, 2020 at 5:38:12 AM permalink
Quote:

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.”
Philip K. Dick “How to Build a Universe That Doesn’t Fall Apart Two Days Later”

The name isn't going to evolve. Both the virus and the disease it causes have names assigned by the medical authorities. The disease COVID-19 is caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
My goal of being well informed conflicts with my goal of remaining sane.
TumblingBones
TumblingBones
  • Threads: 29
April 9th, 2020 at 5:41:52 AM permalink

I started tracking the no. of U.S. deaths per CDC day by day

thru 4/5........................................... 7,616

thru 4/6........................................... 8,910...................................about 1300 more in the one day

thru 4/7..........................................12,064..................................

unfortunately, in one day the total increased by a lot; by more than 3,000; much more than the previous day increase

I'm not saying this stat is very meaningful but I will continue tracking day by day and sometimes posting the stats

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

I agree a daily count isn't that meaningful. Try using an Auto-regressive Moving Average (ARMA) instead.
My goal of being well informed conflicts with my goal of remaining sane.
MrCasinoGames
MrCasinoGames
  • Threads: 200
April 9th, 2020 at 6:41:23 AM permalink
Apr 9, 2020 Channel 4 News:
The Spanish Flu of 1918: the history of a deadly pandemic and lessons for coronavirus
http://bit.ly/2yKgoye

What was the Spanish Flu, why was it so deadly - and are there any lessons for today’s world as countries try to stem the spread of Covid-19?
(Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)

100 years ago, the world was hit by a deadly pandemic during the last months of WWI: the Spanish Flu went on to kill millions of people around the globe.

Channel 4 News speaks to Professor Howard Phillip, Professor Nancy Bristow and the writer Laura Spinney - all of whom have studied and written about the Spanish Flu crisis.... http://bit.ly/2yKgoye

Meet the 98-year-old who beat coronavirus: https://bit.ly/2x4YmrD
Being rushed to hospital with a cough and a temperature during this pandemic would be a frightening experience for anyone.
But 98-year-old Daphne Shah, who loves to play the piano, has defied the odds and is recovering from Covid-19.

Last edited by: MrCasinoGames on Apr 9, 2020
Stephen Au-Yeung (Legend of New Table Games®) NewTableGames.com
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
tringlomaneOnceDearbeachbumbabs
April 9th, 2020 at 8:20:00 AM permalink
Not going to quote the dozens about the name....

A. Calling the virus the Chinese virus would be appropriate if discussing its origin.
B. Just calling it the Chinese virus instead of it's real name is an obvious attempt to blame China or the Chinese people.

I know pornography when I see it. The use by the poster of 'the Chinese virus' is B.

I agree with BBB's warning, given the forum's rules against political discussions.
billryan
billryan 
April 9th, 2020 at 8:54:04 AM permalink

Why bother trying? Give them a pair of scissors and let them run.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
April 9th, 2020 at 8:57:44 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Why bother trying? Give them a pair of scissors and let them run.

First put a chip in them so we know who got scissors.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
billryan
billryan 
April 9th, 2020 at 9:06:06 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

First put a chip in them so we know who got scissors.

When the economy opens up, the only people who should be working are those who have antibodies from previous encounters with the virus. How do you propose keeping people without antibodies from spreading the disease? It's looking more and more that the entire NYC outbreak was the result of less than a dozen passengers arriving from Europe. Forget the vaccine, it is maybe 18 months away. What would you propose we do next month to keep people who don't have the antibodies from acting like they do? Hand out id cards?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
MidwestAP
April 9th, 2020 at 9:17:47 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

When the economy opens up, the only people who should be working are those who have antibodies from previous encounters with the virus. How do you propose keeping people without antibodies from spreading the disease?

With successful social distancing, it is possible only 10% of the population may have antibodies. Are you proposing we accept a 90% unemployment rate?

I cannot prevent people without antibodies from spreading the disease. I am willing to accept a non-zero number of theoretically preventable deaths. I may be one of them. I may be a flu death, also. I may die from second hand smoke. Maybe a plane crash.
Maybe a terrorist attack. Maybe a virus that doesn't exist yet.
As soon as the hospitals can handle the volume of patients in a reasonable fashion, I would be in favor of opening up the economy.
redietz
redietz
  • Threads: 49
April 9th, 2020 at 9:40:55 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

With successful social distancing, it is possible only 10% of the population may have antibodies. Are you proposing we accept a 90% unemployment rate?

I cannot prevent people without antibodies from spreading the disease. I am willing to accept a non-zero number of theoretically preventable deaths. I may be one of them. I may be a flu death, also. I may die from second hand smoke. Maybe a plane crash.
As soon as the hospitals can handle the volume of patients in a reasonable fashion, I would be in favor of opening up the economy.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=clint+eastwood+get+three+coffins+ready&docid=608052529862545281&mid=1D55FBFB01211E0A9F6F1D55FBFB01211E0A9F6F&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
April 9th, 2020 at 10:21:02 AM permalink

A. Calling the virus the Chinese virus would be appropriate if discussing its origin.
B. Just calling it the Chinese virus instead of it's real name is an obvious attempt to blame China or the Chinese people.

I know pornography when I see it. The use by the poster of 'the Chinese virus' is B.

I agree with BBB's warning, given the forum's rules against political discussions.

Yep. Totally agree.
billryan
billryan 
April 9th, 2020 at 10:21:46 AM permalink

Thankfully, the people who will make that decision value life more than money. Dr Birx said yesterday that the number they are looking for is 60 deaths or less per day.
I am proposing nothing. Gov. Cuomo has stated the NY economy will not reopen until a test for anti-bodies is practical and that only those with anti-bodies will be permitted to return to work. Opening the economy too soon will invalidate all the work we have done so far.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
Thanked by
KeyserAZDuffman
April 9th, 2020 at 10:32:18 AM permalink
Quote: MrCasinoGames

What was the Spanish Flu, why was it so deadly -

How dare you call it the 'Spanish' flu.
How insensitive and PI can you be.
Please think up a new name..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
darkoz
darkoz
April 9th, 2020 at 10:52:46 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Especially since it didn't even start in Spain or even in a Spanish speaking country
Keyser
Keyser
Thanked by
ForagerDDB
April 9th, 2020 at 10:53:55 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Exactly! ahahahahaha!!!

These days many people want to be viewed as being progressive, trendy and in the know so they carefully follow Twitter and other social media. So when someone like Madonna or Kim Kardasian posts, the gullible and naive eagerly follow and imitate them. This is why you see so many pretentious and smug people judging other people that they feel aren't being progressive enough.

I for one don't care what the social media has to say. I will still call it the Chinese virus. I will still call the Spanish Flu the Spanish Flu. I will still call Lyme disease Lyme disease. I will still order Chinese food. I will still eat Mexican food every other Tuesday. The pretentious snobs can feel free to report me via twitter to Madonna and Kim.

And the Kansas City Chiefs rule!!! (Yes, believe it or not I'm part unprogressive American Indian. I guess I should twitter Madonna and ask her if I have offended myself!
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
OnceDear
April 9th, 2020 at 11:01:04 AM permalink

I for one don't care what the social media has to say. I will still call it the Chinese virus!

Pretty hard to keep calling it that here when you are suspended.

You have been warned already by a Mod

And even had it rationally explained by a number of posters.

Good luck
Keyser
Keyser
Thanked by
Forager
April 9th, 2020 at 11:04:21 AM permalink

Wow, a bit smug don't you think?

A number of posters rationally explained that I'm correct as well.

Just because you don't agree with a post doesn't suddenly mean that it's a political post.

And sorry, but I'm not trying to keep up with the latest twitter trends. Feel free to report me to Kim, and Madonna.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
Keyser
April 9th, 2020 at 11:29:30 AM permalink

Good luck

Warned by a mod, yes.

Rationally explained, not even once.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
April 9th, 2020 at 12:23:52 PM permalink

Warned by a mod, yes.

Rationally explained, not even once.

This was a pretty rational explanation.

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
Thanked by
tringlomanedarkoz
April 9th, 2020 at 12:24:51 PM permalink

Wow, a bit smug don't you think?

A number of posters rationally explained that I'm correct as well.

Just because you don't agree with a post doesn't suddenly mean that it's a political post.

And sorry, but I'm not trying to keep up with the latest twitter trends. Feel free to report me to Kim, and Madonna.

You're a troublemaker. You choose to talk however you wish when you could use more neutral language. I could do the same and be thrown off the board.

Let's see if you get what you deserve.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
Thanked by
Keyser
April 9th, 2020 at 12:50:31 PM permalink
" The covid-19 coronavirus originated in Wuhan, China."

"The Chinese government has issued false statements accusing the U.S. military of starting the covid-19 coronavirus."

"There is considerable government intelligence and considerable reporting from the media that China is massively underreporting the covid-19 cases and deaths in their country."

"There have been media reports alleging that the covid-19 coronavirus was accidently released from a Chinese govenrment laboratory."

"MSNBC's parent company is building a theme park in Beijing, China with (massive) financial investment from the Chinese government. Judging from the recent situation with the NBA, the Chinese Communist Party has been known to take a disproportionately large response against its financial partners if and when they criticize China. Therefore, the unwillingness of MSNBC to criticize China in any way is seen by some observers as an unannounced conflict of interest that has deformed their reporting."

The above are all factual statements. These statements are neither political nor racist. They do not slur an ethnic group nor espouse a partisan political viewpoint. They may be helpful in that they inform the understanding of the covid-19 outbreak and the evolving U.S relationship with the Chinese government during this crisis.

Now, let's get back to discussing the math of the Coronavirus projections.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
Keyser
Keyser
April 9th, 2020 at 1:11:07 PM permalink
An interesting article just came out on the Chinese corona virus response. The numbers are fascinating.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-nyt-reporter-challenging-the-coronavirus-narrative
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 34
April 9th, 2020 at 2:45:28 PM permalink

[

I was just about to say the same.

While lots of diseases have names that are regionally named "Spanish flu, Russian Flu, etc, this one is NOT named Chinese Flu. It's named Covid-19 or Sars-2

Choosing to name it a particular race disease on your own (and I am certain Keyser is not an official disease nomenclature designator) is just racist.

The spanish flu didnt originate from spain.

https://www.history.com/.amp/news/why-was-it-called-the-spanish-flu
Born in Texas and lived in Texas my whole life.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
AxelWolf
April 9th, 2020 at 2:46:40 PM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

[

While lots of diseases have names that are regionally named "Spanish flu, Russian Flu, etc, this one is NOT named Chinese Flu. It's named Covid-19 or Sars-2

Choosing to name it a particular race disease on your own (and I am certain Keyser is not an official disease nomenclature designator) is just racist.

Yet Spain is not whining about the name.
billryan
billryan 
April 9th, 2020 at 2:55:09 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

"The Chinese government has issued false statements accusing the U.S. military of starting the covid-19 coronavirus."

"There is considerable government intelligence and considerable reporting from the media that China is massively underreporting the covid-19 cases and deaths in their country."

"There have been media reports alleging that the covid-19 coronavirus was accidently released from a Chinese govenrment laboratory."

"MSNBC's parent company is building a theme park in Beijing, China with (massive) financial investment from the Chinese government. Judging from the recent situation with the NBA, the Chinese Communist Party has been known to take a disproportionately large response against its financial partners if and when they criticize China. Therefore, the unwillingness of MSNBC to criticize China in any way is seen by some observers as an unannounced conflict of interest that has deformed their reporting."

The above are all factual statements. These statements are neither political nor racist. They do not slur an ethnic group nor espouse a partisan political viewpoint. They may be helpful in that they inform the understanding of the covid-19 outbreak and the evolving U.S relationship with the Chinese government during this crisis.

Using this 'logic", is it surprising that fox is attacking China? After all, the Universal theme park Comcast is building in China will be directly competing with Disney's theme parks. Anything bad for China is good for Disney. Makes sense if you bang your head a few times and squint into the sun long enough.
billryan
billryan 
April 9th, 2020 at 2:55:13 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Using this 'logic", is it surprising that fox is attacking China? After all, the Universal theme park Comcast is building in China will be directly competing with Disney's theme parks. Anything bad for China is good for Disney. Makes sense if you bang your head a few times and squint into the sun long enough.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
Thanked by
OnceDear
April 9th, 2020 at 3:00:29 PM permalink

[

I went into advanced auto today. The cashier joked to the asian “your kind is not welcome here”. My employees are using the virus to insult asians. How can you assume that the spanish were not victimized by this naming. The naming was not well thought out. Racism was more acceptable back then. Would you mind if we call this the USA virus
darkoz
darkoz
April 9th, 2020 at 3:09:02 PM permalink

[

I went into advanced auto today. The cashier joked to the asian “your kind is not welcome here”. My employees are using the virus to insult asians. How can you assume that the spanish were not victimized by this naming. The naming was not well thought out. Racism was more acceptable back then. Would you mind if we call this the USA virus

Besides sad those are actually the types of Coronavirus related lawsuit's that might occur.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
April 9th, 2020 at 3:09:40 PM permalink
I'll just refer to it as The Chinese (Keyser) Virus when responding to him. Or anyone else who likes to use the term.

Otherwise, I'll use a more appropriate name.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
April 9th, 2020 at 3:21:11 PM permalink
Keyser
Keyser
Thanked by
AZDuffmanForager
April 9th, 2020 at 3:22:18 PM permalink
Quote: jjjooogg

went into advanced auto today. The cashier joked to the asian “your kind is not welcome here”. My employees are using the virus to insult asians. How can you assume that the spanish were not victimized by this naming. The naming was not well thought out. Racism was more acceptable back then. Would you mind if we call this the USA virus

I call BS. More fake twitter propaganda. Did Kim or Madonna tell you that? If only we were as cool as they are.

The US has plenty of named viruses like Lyme (Lyme Conn.) and Norovirus (Norwalk Ohio). The location of a virus doesn't make it racist. Ignore social media. There's currently another virus circulating on social media. It's called stupidity.

Now, how about those new virus numbers?
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
April 9th, 2020 at 3:23:45 PM permalink

I call BS. More fake twitter propaganda. Did Kim or Madonna tell you that.? If only we were as cool as they are.

The US has plenty of named viruses like Lyme (Lyme Conn.) and Norovirus (Norwalk Ohio). The location of a virus doesn't make it racist. Ignore social media.

I was the one at advanced auto today

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/607900/
Keyser
Keyser
April 9th, 2020 at 3:25:14 PM permalink

I was the one at advanced auto today

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/607900/

FAKE
darkoz
darkoz
April 9th, 2020 at 3:36:40 PM permalink

I call BS. More fake twitter propaganda. Did Kim or Madonna tell you that? If only we were as cool as they are.

The US has plenty of named viruses like Lyme (Lyme Conn.) and Norovirus (Norwalk Ohio). The location of a virus doesn't make it racist. Ignore social media. There's currently another virus circulating on social media. It's called stupidity.

Now, how about those new virus numbers?

Yesterday the US had 14,000 dead

Today it's 16,200. Day not over yet.

So more than 2,000 dead today alone
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
April 9th, 2020 at 3:38:55 PM permalink
  • Jump to: