Thread Rating:

NightMaverick
NightMaverick
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 12
Joined: Jun 21, 2018
Thanked by
RaccoonBoy
July 5th, 2018 at 3:49:04 PM permalink
1) Why do you think the dealer have to inform the foremen whenever someone make cash bet (esp. large bet)?

2) why does the game required players to make the bet first before they deal the cards FACE DOWN and not vice versa?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
Thanked by
MrGoldenSunRomes
July 5th, 2018 at 3:58:38 PM permalink
Quote: NightMaverick

1) Why do you think the dealer have to inform the foremen whenever someone make cash bet (esp. large bet)?

2) why does the game required players to make the bet first before they deal the cards FACE DOWN and not vice versa?



1) Dealer and Pit are responsible for protecting the game. A large bet requires more scrutiny then small ones. Why do cashiers
scrutinize $50 bills more than $1 bills?

2) To protect the game in case someone is peeking.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
July 5th, 2018 at 5:11:40 PM permalink
Casinos used to blatantly cheat in
the old days, there wasn't a game
that was not fixed to win for them.

But laws now say if a casino cheats
and gets caught, bye bye license.
It's just plain in a casinos best interests
to run clean games.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 999
Joined: Aug 5, 2013
July 5th, 2018 at 8:15:18 PM permalink
the only thing the casino has to do to make a profit is open the doors and let the people in....when they arrive in droves, especially the lower intelligence ones, the cash pours in. 44 years in the business and i've never seen a casino cheat at anything.
get second you pig
Nathan
Nathan 
  • Threads: 67
  • Posts: 4148
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
July 5th, 2018 at 9:47:20 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Casinos used to blatantly cheat in
the old days, there wasn't a game
that was not fixed to win for them.

But laws now say if a casino cheats
and gets caught, bye bye license.
It's just plain in a casinos best interests
to run clean games.



The old days, circa 1930's when The Mafia ran the Casinos and they used to beat people up in the backroom, right? I saw part of a movie starring Sean Penn and Ryan Gosling about this very thing. I forgot the name of it, though.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22293
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
Thanked by
lildevilLucy
July 5th, 2018 at 11:51:13 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Casinos used to blatantly cheat in
the old days, there wasn't a game
that was not fixed to win for them.

But laws now say if a casino cheats
and gets caught, bye bye license.
It's just plain in a casinos best interests
to run clean games.

Casinos have been caught cheating.
How many casinos can you name that lost their license due to cheating?


I agree, most casinos run an honest game most of the time in fear that they will get caught and the bad publicity and fines are not worth it. They don't need to cheat they just have to lower the payouts if they want more money.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
July 6th, 2018 at 12:36:10 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Casinos have been caught cheating.
How many casinos can you name that lost their license due to cheating?



I'm talking about rigging a game, like they
did before the gaming laws. Gaffing a
roulette wheel, or using loaded dice in
craps. I read an article years ago that
said an investigation was done before
the gaming laws passed and they found
every game in every Vegas casino was
rigged. Try that now and you will lose
your license.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8626
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
July 6th, 2018 at 2:55:13 AM permalink
Quote: NightMaverick

1) Why do you think the dealer have to inform the foremen whenever someone make cash bet (esp. large bet)?

2) why does the game required players to make the bet first before they deal the cards FACE DOWN and not vice versa?


Floorman*

1. They have to inform the floor due to Title 31 laws. It's kind of retarded, but it is what it is.

2. What game?
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 2422
Joined: Feb 21, 2014
July 6th, 2018 at 5:19:33 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Floorman*

1. They have to inform the floor due to Title 31 laws. It's kind of retarded, but it is what it is.

2. What game?

I always thought #1 was to clarify that the player is placing a bet with his cash, and not asking for chips. E.g., I walk up to a roulette table and throw a $100 onto the EVEN field without me or the dealer saying a word, and an ODD number hits. I could argue that I put the money down to buy chips, not as a bet.

As for #2, what a cluster**** would it be if the cards were dealt without players having placed a bet? Every other hand, you would see someone, either absentmindedly or as an angle play, pick up their cards before they placed a bet.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
MrGoldenSun
MrGoldenSun
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 252
Joined: Apr 1, 2016
July 6th, 2018 at 5:19:52 AM permalink
Hey, RS, please don't use the word "retarded" like that. I know you weren't using it at a person, but the word can be hurtful and is considered a slur.
MrGoldenSun
MrGoldenSun
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 252
Joined: Apr 1, 2016
July 6th, 2018 at 5:22:42 AM permalink
Quote: Joeman

I always thought #1 was to clarify that the player is placing a bet with his cash, and not asking for chips. E.g., I walk up to a roulette table and throw a $100 onto the EVEN field without me or the dealer saying a word, and an ODD number hits. I could argue that I put the money down to buy chips, not as a bet.



Cash versus chips is one thing, but they will sometimes call out large-chip bets at small-limit tables as well. If you put down a black chip ($100) on a hand at a $5 table where you've been betting the minimum, they'll often call it out to the pit.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
July 6th, 2018 at 6:34:01 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Casinos used to blatantly cheat in
the old days, there wasn't a game
that was not fixed to win for them.

But laws now say if a casino cheats
and gets caught, bye bye license.
It's just plain in a casinos best interests
to run clean games.



Not common, but cheating happens. And shockingly they arenít losing licenses for it...states are ďon the dole,Ē and protecting special interests here, shocking. In this millennium, Laughable slap on the wrist fines, rather than revoking licenses were given as punishments for Rivers PA short decking blackjack games and Venetian for blatantly rigging drawings.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2272
Joined: Jun 13, 2014
July 6th, 2018 at 9:45:49 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Laughable slap on the wrist fines,

The fine was one million dollars. For the drawing at the Venetian that you apparently think you kinda sorta almost remember from over fifteen years ago.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2004/feb/25/venetian-settles-complaint-over-rigging-of-contest/

And this was the individual consequence for the employee who did it:

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2004/jul/15/venetian-contest-rigger-lectured-by-regulators/

In practical reality that one year revocation of his key employee gaming license really means forever, though I suspect you'll choose not to believe that.

Whether either the highly publicized one million dollar fine for the company or the gaming license revocation for the individual amounts to wrist slapping could be a matter of opinion I guess.
Last edited by: DrawingDead on Jul 6, 2018
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
Joined: May 20, 2011
July 6th, 2018 at 10:07:18 AM permalink
Not sure about being able to make a living playing baccarat, but it is certainly possible to do so playing poker and craps with the right skill set, discipline, n mental aptitude.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2272
Joined: Jun 13, 2014
July 6th, 2018 at 10:18:57 AM permalink
Ya man, da pokrz r grate cuz more than 126.37% of da playrz at every table are allways knowing dat dey are real big time winnrz cuz of big skillz over donkeys!*

...


Oh, and I guess I'll have another rebuy, and cocktails, please!
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 5605
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
Thanked by
OnceDearMrGoldenSunprozema
July 6th, 2018 at 12:42:23 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Not sure about being able to make a living playing baccarat, but it is certainly possible to do so playing poker and craps with the right skill set, discipline, n mental aptitude.

Poker is a game of skill, so yes, you can beat the game. Craps is not a game of skill and no matter your discipline or mental attitude you can not overcome the house edge in the long run. NEW PLAYERS note this is a COMPLETE LIE if anyone tells you that you can beat craps.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 7481
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
July 6th, 2018 at 12:44:11 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Poker is a game of skill, so yes, you can beat the game. Craps is not a game of skill and no matter your discipline or mental attitude you can not overcome the house edge in the long run. NEW PLAYERS note this is a COMPLETE LIE if anyone tells you that you can beat craps.

seconded.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
Joined: May 20, 2011
July 6th, 2018 at 1:02:14 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

seconded.



What I have come to conclude based upon the overwhelming disbelief that anyone can win in craps consistently is that I am an anomaly. 1% er. I keep doing what I do and you guys enjoy doing what you do.. n good luck. My theme song..

https://youtu.be/GGXzlRoNtHU
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2272
Joined: Jun 13, 2014
July 6th, 2018 at 1:36:25 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Poker is a game of skill, so yes, you can beat the game.

"You" being a plural generic term here, more like "someone." Because that "you" that "can" is always necessarily a very small single digit percentage of those who play over any significant time period. It takes a lot of losers' rebuys to feed the few. And that "you" is also a small fraction of those who say they do and usually appear to actually believe that they are winners at poker while they are not and cannot. And there's a zero percent probability that the very small "you" that "can" would include an individual that's able to adopt the delusion that they are real winners at shooting dice with a magic fantasy "strategy" they've latched onto.

It isn't unusual to see someone gloat about their winnings from "running over the table" while racking up with chips that amount to recovering a small part of their earlier buy-in + rebuys. And to see them lather-rinse-repeat day after day. And in my experience they are usually quite sincere. Magic gambling degen's thinking makes all those losses just go away: *poof*
Last edited by: DrawingDead on Jul 6, 2018
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8626
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
July 6th, 2018 at 1:49:57 PM permalink
Quote: MrGoldenSun

Hey, RS, please don't use the word "retarded" like that. I know you weren't using it at a person, but the word can be hurtful and is considered a slur.


I meant retarded as in it retards, or slows down, the game tremendously.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
July 6th, 2018 at 4:13:29 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I meant retarded as in it retards, or slows down, the game tremendously.



That's what retarded person means,
they're slow. I don't find the word
offensive and use it in private.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 999
Joined: Aug 5, 2013
Thanked by
RS
July 6th, 2018 at 7:57:14 PM permalink
watch out....I got suspended three times for calling that retard superick a retard.
get second you pig
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22293
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
July 6th, 2018 at 9:02:15 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Not sure about being able to make a living playing baccarat, but it is certainly possible to do so playing poker and craps with the right skill set, discipline, n mental aptitude.

LIES!!

And you even forgot to mention hydration.


unless you are cheating or have something special given aside from the normal gameplay.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
NightMaverick
NightMaverick
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 12
Joined: Jun 21, 2018
July 6th, 2018 at 10:29:58 PM permalink
Quote: Joeman

I always thought #1 was to clarify that the player is placing a bet with his cash, and not asking for chips. E.g., I walk up to a roulette table and throw a $100 onto the EVEN field without me or the dealer saying a word, and an ODD number hits. I could argue that I put the money down to buy chips, not as a bet.

As for #2, what a cluster**** would it be if the cards were dealt without players having placed a bet? Every other hand, you would see someone, either absentmindedly or as an angle play, pick up their cards before they placed a bet.



Thx for the clarification joeman, now It makes more sense to me after you explain it, I seriously thought it was some kind of cheating rules the casino enforced.

Tonight I was loitering the casino floor and I caught one table with two dragons appeared (a streak of 11 bankers) and two Panda 7 bet all caught by the same player on that very same table, that lady made at least $800 from those two panda 7 side bet since it paid 40 to 1, I was kinda shocked to see that happened, I felt so tempting to bet on the banker when I saw the streak happened but I didnít for the fear of losing even more money on top of my previous huge loss, after I got home I felt I missed a good opportunity to make a decent amount of quick money but in the game of baccarat you just never know when the tide will turn on you, right? I donít know about you guys but Iím sure well Iíve learned my lesson... just feel like sharing this
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
Joined: May 20, 2011
Thanked by
LuckyPhow
July 7th, 2018 at 6:01:45 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: WatchMeWin

Not sure about being able to make a living playing baccarat, but it is certainly possible to do so playing poker and craps with the right skill set, discipline, n mental aptitude.

LIES!!

And you even forgot to mention hydration.


unless you are cheating or have something special given aside from the normal gameplay.



Not a lie... And always stay hydrated as a given. Haven't felt the need to gloat but you prompt a response ... the past 6 months I may have had less than 10 losing sessions while racking up well over 70 winning sessions. And you maky note that the losing sessions were miniscule and did not come anywhere near wiping away the winning sessions.

Just do this one thing for yourself today.. It's very simple task. Walk into a casino. Walk up to the craps table and ask the Dealer's how the table is going. If they say anything other than it is super ice cold, put 320 across the board.. That is $50 a number with 60 on the 6 and 8. 20 horn. Now the important part and discipline... Let the roller roll two numbers and take your bets off and down and walk away. Let me know what happens.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
Joined: May 20, 2011
July 7th, 2018 at 6:06:44 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: WatchMeWin

Not sure about being able to make a living playing baccarat, but it is certainly possible to do so playing poker and craps with the right skill set, discipline, n mental aptitude.

LIES!!

And you even forgot to mention hydration.


unless you are cheating or have something special given aside from the normal gameplay.



Not a lie... And always stay hydrated as a given. Haven't felt the need to gloat but you prompt a response ... the past 6 months I may have had less than 10 losing sessions while racking up well over 70 winning sessions. And you maky note that the losing sessions were miniscule and did not come anywhere near wiping away the winning sessions.

Just do this one thing for yourself today.. It's very simple task. Walk into a casino. Walk up to the craps table and ask the Dealer's how the table is going. If they say anything other than it is super ice cold, put 320 across the board.. That is $50 a number with 60 on the 6 and 8. 20 horn. Now the important part and discipline... Let the roller roll two numbers and take your bets off and down and walk away. Let me know what happens.



Of course you can always go much higher since you are big stuff and you pose to be in the elite League possibly .. welcome.. So you can go 3200 across for 6400 across and repeat the same routine
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
Joined: May 20, 2011
July 7th, 2018 at 6:11:54 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Quote: WatchMeWin

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: WatchMeWin

Not sure about being able to make a living playing baccarat, but it is certainly possible to do so playing poker and craps with the right skill set, discipline, n mental aptitude.

LIES!!

And you even forgot to mention hydration.


unless you are cheating or have something special given aside from the normal gameplay.



Not a lie... And always stay hydrated as a given. Haven't felt the need to gloat but you prompt a response ... the past 6 months I may have had less than 10 losing sessions while racking up well over 70 winning sessions. And you maky note that the losing sessions were miniscule and did not come anywhere near wiping away the winning sessions.

Just do this one thing for yourself today.. It's very simple task. Walk into a casino. Walk up to the craps table and ask the Dealer's how the table is going. If they say anything other than it is super ice cold, put 320 across the board.. That is $50 a number with 60 on the 6 and 8. 20 horn. Now the important part and discipline... Let the roller roll two numbers and take your bets off and down and walk away. Let me know what happens.



Of course you can always go much higher since you are big stuff and you pose to be in the elite League possibly .. welcome.. So you can go 3200 across for 6400 across and repeat the same routine



Oh.. I better put a disclaimer in case you get weird on me. Please note that this is only a suggestion and there is a very real chance that you can lose so play at your own risk.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 7481
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
Thanked by
ontariodealerMrGoldenSunRomesHunterhill
July 7th, 2018 at 6:11:55 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Just do this one thing for yourself today.. It's very simple task. Walk into a casino. Walk up to the craps table and ask the Dealer's how the table is going. If they say anything other than it is super ice cold, put 320 across the board.. That is $50 a number with 60 on the 6 and 8. 20 horn. Now the important part and discipline... Let the roller roll two numbers and take your bets off and down and walk away. Let me know what happens.


Public Wealth Warning
Member WatchMeWin claims to win at craps. He lives and breathes 'gamblers fallacy.' and there is no mathematical basis for the nonsense that he spouts..... Well there is, but it's all bad.Bad BAD.
Follow his advice at your peril.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
Joined: May 20, 2011
July 7th, 2018 at 7:17:47 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Public Wealth Warning
Member WatchMeWin claims to win at craps. He lives and breathes 'gamblers fallacy.' and there is no mathematical basis for the nonsense that he spouts..... Well there is, but it's all bad.Bad BAD.
Follow his advice at your peril.



Yes.. what he said. And BTW, axel, if you do play and get a 7 out right away on the first roll, don't ever play craps again! Bad energy i fear u posses.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
MrGoldenSun
MrGoldenSun
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 252
Joined: Apr 1, 2016
July 9th, 2018 at 5:24:00 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I don't find the word offensive and use it in private.



You could say the same thing about any slur, that it doesn't bother you personally and so you are fine to keep using it privately. The fact that you individually don't find it problematic is not really relevant to whether it's offensive to the people to whom it is most often applied, or to society in general. There are things that never bothered me, but then I learned they were considered hurtful to others, so I stopped saying them.

If you are interested, here is some information on why many people (me being one of them) care about this specific word: https://www.r-word.org/r-word-why-pledge.aspx
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
  • Threads: 233
  • Posts: 6699
Joined: May 8, 2015
July 10th, 2018 at 2:31:59 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Just do this one thing for yourself today.. It's very simple task. Walk into a casino. Walk up to the craps table and ask the Dealer's how the table is going. If they say anything other than it is super ice cold, put 320 across the board.. That is $50 a number with 60 on the 6 and 8. 20 horn. Now the important part and discipline... Let the roller roll two numbers and take your bets off and down and walk away. Let me know what happens.




WmW: just a question about your hit and run strategy if you don't mind.
after you hit and run with your win do you go to another casino or another table at the same casino on the same day?
or do you call it a day and do the same thing on a different day?

just curious
the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
July 10th, 2018 at 2:45:11 AM permalink
Quote: MrGoldenSun



If you are interested, here is some information on why many people (me being one of them) care about this specific word:



Didn't click the link because I
don't care what offends you.
I don't live my life for you, I
suggest you pay me the same
compliment.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
  • Threads: 233
  • Posts: 6699
Joined: May 8, 2015
Thanked by
LuckyPhowMrGoldenSun
July 10th, 2018 at 3:19:46 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Didn't click the link because I
don't care what offends you.
I don't live my life for you, I



the idea behind a civilized society is that people care about each other

I might be walking down the beach with a group of friends and I might be tempted to yell out just to get some laughs:

𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑫𝑼𝑫𝑬𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑰𝑮 𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝑬!!!

but I wouldn't do it because I wouldn't want to offend her or other females on the beach or possibly one of my friends who had a sister or a mother built that way.who knows. it could be my friend's cousin

but I realize all of this is wasted on you

your point of view about a lot of stuff could fly pretty well with a bunch of guys sitting around a poker table

but when you put this stuff in writing - man, it's really lacking
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jul 10, 2018
the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
MrGoldenSun
MrGoldenSun
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 252
Joined: Apr 1, 2016
July 10th, 2018 at 5:56:32 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

the idea behind a civilized society is that people care about each other

...

but I realize all of this is wasted on you



I agree. Sometimes, people are very proud of how little they care about considering or respecting others, maybe out of defensiveness. In those cases, there may not much anyone can do to change that.
Last edited by: MrGoldenSun on Jul 10, 2018
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
Joined: May 20, 2011
July 10th, 2018 at 12:04:45 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

WmW: just a question about your hit and run strategy if you don't mind.
after you hit and run with your win do you go to another casino or another table at the same casino on the same day?
or do you call it a day and do the same thing on a different day?

just curious



Good question... the short answer is yes, leave after making quick profit and start fresh another day. However, there are a multitude of variables that can and do come into play. If I'm on a trip to AC or Vegas where there are tons of casinos around and I am staying for a long period of time, then I will jump around a bit but always leaving each initial table with profits.

Local casinos typically only have one or two tables open and they are always super crowded which is not how I like to play. People will say that every role is independent of the last and why not just start over again on every shooter, after 20 + years of playing regularly, I have come to conclude that it is just not the case... For me anyway. I know what works for me and perhaps it doesn't work for others but I know my secret sauce. Discipline is the greatest factor which 99% of people who play do not have.

I mentioned that over the past 6 months I only had around 10 losing sessions. I can tell you with certainty that eight of those 10 sessions were because I, too, lost a bit of discipline and got greedy n stayed on the rollers trying to go for a bit of a score. It is just not a winning scenario.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22293
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
July 10th, 2018 at 12:13:15 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Good question... the short answer is yes, leave after making quick profit and start fresh another day. However, there are a multitude of variables that can and do come into play. If I'm on a trip to AC or Vegas where there are tons of casinos around and I am staying for a long period of time, then I will jump around a bit but always leaving each initial table with profits.

Local casinos typically only have one or two tables open and they are always super crowded which is not how I like to play. People will say that every role is independent of the last and why not just start over again on every shooter, after 20 + years of playing regularly, I have come to conclude that it is just not the case... For me anyway. I know what works for me and perhaps it doesn't work for others but I know my secret sauce. Discipline is the greatest factor which 99% of people who play do not have.

I mentioned that over the past 6 months I only had around 10 losing sessions. I can tell you with certainty that eight of those 10 sessions were because I, too, lost a bit of discipline and got greedy n stayed on the rollers trying to go for a bit of a score. It is just not a winning scenario.

This is perfect.

♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 5605
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
July 10th, 2018 at 12:37:56 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

This is perfect. ...

How did you not post this one:

Playing it correctly means you've already won.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
  • Threads: 233
  • Posts: 6699
Joined: May 8, 2015
July 10th, 2018 at 3:19:11 PM permalink
Great line from his interview with Andrea Canning.

so true of so many gamblers

he said, "I've got 2 grand in my pocket that's itching to turn into 12 bucks and a hangover."
the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
July 10th, 2018 at 3:24:48 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I might be walking down the beach with a group of friends and I might be tempted to yell out



Not me, I'm never tempted to
yell out anything, I mind my
own business. If you say
something that offends me,
I just mind my own business.
It's not my job to control your
thoughts and speech. I'll just
not hang out with you. If my
using retard in private offends you,
ignore me and only be around
people that want to control others.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
Thanked by
Hunterhill
July 10th, 2018 at 3:31:00 PM permalink
Quote: MrGoldenSun

Sometimes, people are very proud of how little they care about considering or respecting others,



And sometimes we get sick of constantly
worrying about hurting the feelings of
others. What happened to strong willed
people, when did we become a nation of
crybabies. Everything offends somebody
now, it's ridiculous. What happened to
giving it back to the person who offended
you, standing up for yourself. Now it's
'of please don't hurt me, I'm weak and
can't defend myself'.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22293
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
July 10th, 2018 at 4:08:52 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

How did you not post this one:

If WMW did an interview about his system mine would be more accurate.


for example:

" Good start, good start, ya it's a win"

"we can be completely original which excites me which puts me in the zone of winning." I'm Bi-Winning, I win here and I win there, now what"

"You are in it to win it"

"Talk about an education"

"its how you perceive it"

"It's retired, I'm done, I'm not very good at it"

"defeating the naysayers. You are either winning or losing, there nothing in between"

"You just make a choice to win, and you win and just you, you, you, you."

There's so much more but I'll stop there.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
  • Threads: 233
  • Posts: 6699
Joined: May 8, 2015
July 10th, 2018 at 4:44:55 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Now it's please don't hurt me, I'm weak and can't defend myself'.



quite a few people are weak and can't defend themselves sometimes because they're vastly outnumbered
certainly mentally disabled people can't adequately defend themselves
that's why the society as a whole has intervened and tried to help them by asking people to accept certain standards in conversation

but you're not required to accept those standards.
and the people that notice that you don't accept those standards have every right to open their mouths wide and criticize you

not all that long ago in the deep south people of color would be called the N word very often and there was little or nothing they could do about it without risking getting lynched.

maybe that was a good thing in your point of view

you're from the past man. you're ancient history. the world has changed and you don't want to change.

good luck to you. have a nice life
the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
July 10th, 2018 at 4:50:20 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

quite a few people are weak and can't defend themselves sometimes because they're vastly outnumbered



I love how you jump immediately
to the conclusion that because I
act one way in private, I don't know
how to act around others. Priceless..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
  • Threads: 233
  • Posts: 6699
Joined: May 8, 2015
July 10th, 2018 at 4:57:40 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I love how you jump immediately
to the conclusion that because I
act one way in private,



did you happen to notice that your postings here are not private?

they're public dude.
the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
July 10th, 2018 at 6:24:34 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

did you happen to notice that your postings here are not private?



Ah, but we're anonymous here. I
don't deal with you face to face in
my everyday life. This isn't really
'public', we're hiding behind a
computer screen. I have zero
idea who you are, what your sex or
age is, your race or where you live.
You're just a meaningless name.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 999
Joined: Aug 5, 2013
Thanked by
OnceDear
July 10th, 2018 at 8:17:35 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Good question... the short answer is yes, leave after making quick profit and start fresh another day. However, there are a multitude of variables that can and do come into play. If I'm on a trip to AC or Vegas where there are tons of casinos around and I am staying for a long period of time, then I will jump around a bit but always leaving each initial table with profits.

Local casinos typically only have one or two tables open and they are always super crowded which is not how I like to play. People will say that every role is independent of the last and why not just start over again on every shooter, after 20 + years of playing regularly, I have come to conclude that it is just not the case... For me anyway. I know what works for me and perhaps it doesn't work for others but I know my secret sauce. Discipline is the greatest factor which 99% of people who play do not have.

I mentioned that over the past 6 months I only had around 10 losing sessions. I can tell you with certainty that eight of those 10 sessions were because I, too, lost a bit of discipline and got greedy n stayed on the rollers trying to go for a bit of a score. It is just not a winning scenario.




excuse me for being direct but this is the biggest line of shit i've read for a while. are you john Patrick????
get second you pig
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 160
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
Thanked by
Hunterhill
July 10th, 2018 at 8:29:16 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Didn't click the link because I
don't care what offends you.


It doesn't matter what you do, they're gonna yell at you regardless. People who are fully on board with the social justice bs are unable to successfully navigate the minefield. When they get yelled at, it's called liberals eating their own.


ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 999
Joined: Aug 5, 2013
July 10th, 2018 at 11:32:58 PM permalink
what the hell are all these comments about....the thread is about making a living playing bacc.
get second you pig
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22293
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
Thanked by
RS
July 10th, 2018 at 11:47:00 PM permalink
Quote: ontariodealer

what the hell are all these comments about....the thread is about making a living playing bacc.

They are discussing the word retarded.

As in... it's retarded to think you can beat Craps and Bacc straight up. It's a great word to use when people think they have a betting system.


#WINNING
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
Joined: May 20, 2011
July 11th, 2018 at 6:18:33 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Romes

How did you not post this one:

If WMW did an interview about his system mine would be more accurate.


for example:

" Good start, good start, ya it's a win"

"we can be completely original which excites me which puts me in the zone of winning." I'm Bi-Winning, I win here and I win there, now what"

"You are in it to win it"

"Talk about an education"

"its how you perceive it"

"It's retired, I'm done, I'm not very good at it"

"defeating the naysayers. You are either winning or losing, there nothing in between"

"You just make a choice to win, and you win and just you, you, you, you."

There's so much more but I'll stop there.



Ax,question... you mentioned a few times in previous Posts about not having an education and having wealthy parents. Were you talking about yourself or were you alluding to someone else?
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
  • Jump to: