MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 19th, 2019 at 5:09:45 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Fantastic!

I am glad we agree

Here is Fox news reporting on Trumps hundreds of liens and lawsuits he lost as people did exactly what you said they should.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/dozens-of-lawsuits-accuse-trump-of-not-paying-his-bills-reports-claim.amp

Not sure what you interpret in that article as validating any of your FAKE NEWS accusations. I'm not surprised though, seeing as to how you can't interpret the rules of a potato chip contest.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 19th, 2019 at 5:19:35 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Not sure what you interpret in that article as validating any of your FAKE NEWS accusations. I'm not surprised though, seeing as to how you can't interpret the rules of a potato chip contest.

Well at least I can understand a news article
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 19th, 2019 at 5:25:04 PM permalink

Well at least I can understand a news article

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 19th, 2019 at 5:25:49 PM permalink
If you read through Trump's record and didn't know who he was you'd see conman all over it.

Every Trump voter is the person who would let Trump shoot someone on 5th avenue and still vote for him. Trump himself gave an assessment of the trump voter with that assessment. We didn't say it. He pointed it out for us.

Whether Trump is able to run a con from the Oval office is a good question. He may be over his head. He's got the biggest spotlight on him in the world.

But even still, for instance, a congressperson's real money starts after the job. What is a ex-President's market value The salary is irrelevant to the money they can make out of office. Why not work for free? It's barely frosting on his future cake.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
July 19th, 2019 at 5:53:52 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

I do not find Trump to be a con artist. Not one bit. Why would a con artist work for free?

Is this rhetorical?

**trigger warning: dirty math**

Superb owls bring in 90mm viewers, which translates to to a commercial value of $5mm per 30sec.

Trump speeches score aboot half that, roughly 50mm. So, dirty math, that's $5mm per 60sec.

How much does Trump talk about himself?

And how many businesses is he still involved in?

Take that number and compare it to ($400k x 8) - tax.

The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
July 19th, 2019 at 6:51:07 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

Trump University. Nuff said.

He's a piece of s**t. The people in North Carolina should know that by now. He'll throw you and them under the bus if it's advantageous for him to do so.

AOC is a piece of s**t who may or may not have poor vaginal hygiene.

Kamaltoe may or may not have given Willie a Bumpkin to get a promotion.

Mayor Pete may or not be HIV positive

Where does the name calling end StevO?

Trump plays the game better than anyone, you and I can only try. I’m sure he is proud a far left fringe Dem calls him a Piece of s$$t, It only helps us.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
July 19th, 2019 at 7:07:18 PM permalink
Quote: Face

Is this rhetorical?

**trigger warning: dirty math**

Superb owls bring in 90mm viewers, which translates to to a commercial value of $5mm per 30sec.

Trump speeches score aboot half that, roughly 50mm. So, dirty math, that's $5mm per 60sec.

How much does Trump talk about himself?

And how many businesses is he still involved in?

Take that number and compare it to ($400k x 8) - tax.

Quite a bit of effort for publicity. I don't see that as the reason. Who did not know who he was or what his properties were about?

I prefer his model. Work in the private sector, build your wealth there. THEN go into public service if you like. I like it more than the Clinton-Bernie-Kamala-Pelosi-et al model of make your riches while you are working for the government.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
darkoz
darkoz
July 19th, 2019 at 7:29:29 PM permalink

Quite a bit of effort for publicity. I don't see that as the reason. Who did not know who he was or what his properties were about?

I prefer his model. Work in the private sector, build your wealth there. THEN go into public service if you like. I like it more than the Clinton-Bernie-Kamala-Pelosi-et al model of make your riches while you are working for the government.

If the money is legally gotten while working for the government what does it matter where and how?
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 19th, 2019 at 8:04:54 PM permalink

If the money is legally gotten while working for the government what does it matter where and how?

Sort of like the Clinton Foundation going from billions to crickets. Nah, surely they weren't selling favors. You should get back to juggling chainsaws.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 19th, 2019 at 9:17:16 PM permalink
"Michelle Obama… By the way, don’t be surprised if she gets in the Democrat presidential primary race after the primaries. Don’t be surprised. I think the Obama's are looking at this as, “The primaries? That’s beneath us. We’re not gonna enter the primaries.” They’ll let these people fight it out, spend all their money, and then when it looks like none of them has a chance of beating Trump, here comes Michelle Obama at the latter moments of the campaign to jump into the fray and save the day for the Democrat Party." Rush Limbaugh
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
July 19th, 2019 at 9:20:52 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

"Michelle Obama… By the way, don’t be surprised if she gets in the Democrat presidential primary race after the primaries. Don’t be surprised. I think the Obama's are looking at this as, “The primaries? That’s beneath us. We’re not gonna enter the primaries.” They’ll let these people fight it out, spend all their money, and then when it looks like none of them has a chance of beating Trump, here comes Michelle Obama at the latter moments of the campaign to jump into the fray and save the day for the Democrat Party." Rush Limbaugh

And how's that Hillary Clinton "guarantee" working out for you?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 19th, 2019 at 10:18:53 PM permalink
Quote: wellwellwell

Dozens of examples over 30 years? So let's say it is 3 dozen. That's 36. One dispute a year? You call that rampant abuse? Of course you do if you want to damage Trump.

More like thousands of lawsuits and settlements.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 19th, 2019 at 10:31:52 PM permalink

Simple, he went out into the real world and created real wealth, doing real things. She worked in the DA's office. In the DA's office you have taxpayer backing and an army of attorneys to go after whoever the powers want gone after. In the real world you have limited resources and must make things happen. When Trump had to deal with the mafia in NYC he did not have anyone to run to. He had to get results.

She slept her way into her career and had "diversity" programs and proponents looking out for her.

And anyone who thinks bussing was a great idea is nuts. I remember those days, bussing destroyed schools and neighborhoods. Meanwhile the pols who pushed it their kids never seemed subject to it.

Trump didn't create any wealth. He's got you fooled on that. But it may never get proven publicly in either direction. He just markets his name and the Trump brand. Borrows money heavily, and loses it for the banks and investors while stiffing his employees and contractors. The banks own the buildings he put his name on, always have.
Face
Administrator
Face
July 19th, 2019 at 10:32:16 PM permalink

Quite a bit of effort for publicity.

For you and me, yes. But think about it,... even using your own opinions, this IS what he does. It's what he is. It is the only thing the Trump name can mean. Self promotion. Every single thing that made Trump the bombastic, "alpha", "charismatic", etc is because this is what he is. Who's Steven Ross? Dick LeFrak? Michael Otto? Their real estate wealth blows Trump out of the water. But only one is a worldwide name.

This is about as much effort for Trump as it is for me to be angry. It doesn't "take energy". There's nowhere else he'd rather be.

Quote: AZD

I prefer his model. Work in the private sector, build your wealth there. THEN go into public service if you like.

We're at an impasse. I don't view nine figures of inheritance as "building wealth", and as far as public serving goes, I'm not risking member's health and an OSHA violation by setting the bar that low.

Trump "working for free", if you believe his stated wealth and scale it down for reference, equals me at my salary turning down $4.
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
MaxPen
July 19th, 2019 at 10:40:44 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

More like thousands of lawsuits and settlements.

I was quoting darkoz who stated there were "dozens of examples".

The USA Today piece says hundreds.

You say thousands.

To quote Her Majesty Nacho President "what difference does it make?"

Lawsuits and settlements are part of the normal course of any business. Trump included. why do you think there are so many lawyers around?

And I stated previously. People are still lined up to provide goods and services to the Trump businesses around the world. If they thought they were going to as a general rule have to file a lawsuit every time they did a transaction to get paid no one would do business with them. Let us know when even one of his companies can't get any type of goods or services provided and then we can concede there is a problem.
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
Thanked by
MaxPenAZDuffman
July 19th, 2019 at 11:00:33 PM permalink

Trump didn't create any wealth. He's got you fooled on that. But it may never get proven publicly in either direction. He just markets his name and the Trump brand. Borrows money heavily, and loses it for the banks and investors while stiffing his employees and contractors. The banks own the buildings he put his name on, always have.

OK you can't have it both ways.

You say Trump only licenses/markets his name but he is stiffing all the subcontractors he deals with. If he is only selling his name then someone else would be building the buildings, golf courses, etc. so Trump would have no say in what contractors got paid or not paid. Which is it?

As far as the banks owning the buildings he put his name on I guess you mean because they finance the buildings they own them?

That would be the same as you saying the bank owns your house because they gave you a mortgage (assuming you have a mortgage.)
darkoz
darkoz
July 19th, 2019 at 11:03:05 PM permalink

I was quoting darkoz who stated there were "dozens of examples".

The USA Today piece says hundreds.

You say thousands.

To quote Her Majesty Nacho President "what difference does it make?"

Lawsuits and settlements are part of the normal course of any business. Trump included. why do you think there are so many lawyers around?

And I stated previously. People are still lined up to provide goods and services to the Trump businesses around the world. If they thought they were going to as a general rule have to file a lawsuit every time they did a transaction to get paid no one would do business with them. Let us know when even one of his companies can't get any type of goods or services provided and then we can concede there is a problem.

As expected you went from saying dozens is okay to hundreds and now thousands of lawsuits are okay.

Basically no amount of lawsuits would turn your head.

And what do you mean there is a problem only if businesses wont work for trump? Thats not what this is about. The issue is he stiffs people. Sounds like you are saying its okay for him to stiff people as long as he keeps getting suckers?

I can see trump making that argument but why would you make it? What do you get out of trump continuing to stiff workers?
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
July 19th, 2019 at 11:11:37 PM permalink

As expected you went from saying dozens is okay to hundreds and now thousands of lawsuits are okay.

Basically no amount of lawsuits would turn your head.

And what do you mean there is a problem only if businesses wont work for trump? Thats not what this is about. The issue is he stiffs people. Sounds like you are saying its okay for him to stiff people as long as he keeps getting suckers?

I can see trump making that argument but why would you make it? What do you get out of trump continuing to stiff workers?

You have no proof he stiffed anyone. If he had a reputation of stiffing people no one would do business with him. Why can't you understand that concept?

Again lawsuits happen all the time in business. Just because someone is sued doesn't mean they were wrong. Settlements happen all the time because it is generally cheaper for both sides to come to an agreement than keep paying lawyers.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
July 20th, 2019 at 12:52:18 AM permalink

You have no proof he stiffed anyone. If he had a reputation of stiffing people no one would do business with him. Why can't you understand that concept?

Again lawsuits happen all the time in business. Just because someone is sued doesn't mean they were wrong. Settlements happen all the time because it is generally cheaper for both sides to come to an agreement than keep paying lawyers.

As of 2015 Exxon still hadn't paid it's settlements for the oil spill in Prince William sound that happened in 1998, because it was cheaper to pay army's of lawyers just from the interest from the settlement than to pay it.
https://www.peer.org/news/press-clips/2013/07/15/25-years-after-exxon-valdez-oil-spill,-company-still-hasn%E2%80%99t-paid-for-long-term-environmental-damages/
darkoz
darkoz
July 20th, 2019 at 1:34:44 AM permalink

Hundreds of lawsuits

Hundreds of people

All those hundreds giving depositions under penalties of perjury.

All those depositions considered legal evidence

Yeah, you're right, I got no proof (only proof I have are depositions considered evidentiary in court lol, what good are those. Court? Lol, no point in even arguing cases with evidence, lol)

SMH, amazing, sad, but actually explains why people keep doing business with trump. What a joke.
rxwine
rxwine
July 20th, 2019 at 3:32:55 AM permalink

SMH, amazing, sad, but actually explains why people keep doing business with trump. What a joke.

In other matters I believe Epstein, Weinstein Cosby all used lawyers to help keep the public unaware as possible for years. AS we know, also just threats of lawsuits, payoffs occur to prevent things from even going to court sometimes.

Trump had a fixer whether people want to believe it or not.

I imagine it's insulting to some of these other business guys in similar positions when trump has all these high numbers of lawsuits, calling it "normal".

If it was normal they'd all have these high numbers.

Doesn't add up.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
wellwellwellEvenBob
July 20th, 2019 at 4:17:28 AM permalink

Didn't create any wealth? I guess all those buildings and the value of the Trump name are worthless? How many tens of millions did he create from "The Apprentice" alone?

The guy is a business and marketing genius. Now a great POUTS. Some guys just have it like this.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 20th, 2019 at 4:23:39 AM permalink

Oh, my, you really just do not understand the problem.

It is like when Jimmy Hoffa leased trucks under his Test Fleet company. Yeah, those carriers just wanted to least the trucks from him.

Same with pols. All those favors and deals are just people who like to do business with them.
darkoz
darkoz
July 20th, 2019 at 6:33:00 AM permalink

Oh, my, you really just do not understand the problem.

It is like when Jimmy Hoffa leased trucks under his Test Fleet company. Yeah, those carriers just wanted to least the trucks from him.

Same with pols. All those favors and deals are just people who like to do business with them.

That sounds like you just described trump
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 20th, 2019 at 7:10:44 AM permalink

That sounds like you just described trump

How exactly would that be? Trump made his money in the private sector, by providing products and services people wanted. He never held office so was never able to launder influence peddling money.

Not the case with politicians. Their kids getting six figure jobs at hedge funds right out of college. Book deals. Any other kind of deals. None of that applies to Trump.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 20th, 2019 at 7:22:57 AM permalink

For you and me, yes. But think about it,... even using your own opinions, this IS what he does. It's what he is. It is the only thing the Trump name can mean. Self promotion. Every single thing that made Trump the bombastic, "alpha", "charismatic", etc is because this is what he is. Who's Steven Ross? Dick LeFrak? Michael Otto? Their real estate wealth blows Trump out of the water. But only one is a worldwide name.

This is about as much effort for Trump as it is for me to be angry. It doesn't "take energy". There's nowhere else he'd rather be.

Yes, he has spent his life promoting himself and building his brand to be worth billions. I see nothing wrong with that.

Quote:

We're at an impasse. I don't view nine figures of inheritance as "building wealth", and as far as public serving goes, I'm not risking member's health and an OSHA violation by setting the bar that low.

Trump "working for free", if you believe his stated wealth and scale it down for reference, equals me at my salary turning down $4.

Taking 9 figures to ten to twenty times as much is building wealth. Few people can do this. I do not understand the OSHA comment. My point is we hear how great people like Hillary Clinton are because "the devoted their life to public service!" Well, I do not find that "great." It means they lived off money stolen from the rest of us so they could tell us how to live. I find a man like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates more valuable to society than a Bill Clinton or a Bernie Sanders who just held office for life. That is the meaning of what I said in "public service."

As to working for free, Obama kept bragging about how much money he had yet did not work for free. I do not know that this has ever happened. I do remember hearing in the gilded age some wealthy guys did government work for $1 a year, I forget who. (I am sure many have at levels below POTUS.) But is sure says something.
darkoz
darkoz
July 20th, 2019 at 7:29:56 AM permalink

How exactly would that be? Trump made his money in the private sector, by providing products and services people wanted. He never held office so was never able to launder influence peddling money.

Not the case with politicians. Their kids getting six figure jobs at hedge funds right out of college. Book deals. Any other kind of deals. None of that applies to Trump.

Trump is doing it now.

Book deals? You mean like "The Art of the Deal" who wrote that?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 20th, 2019 at 7:43:39 AM permalink

Trump is doing it now.

Only in your imagination.

Quote:

Book deals? You mean like "The Art of the Deal" who wrote that?

Are you at all following what I am saying? Yes, Trump has his name on "TAOTD." But he was not in office when he made this book deal. He was not an unaccomplished first term senator writing his life story and getting a nice, fat advance. It was private enterprise. He made himself famous and enough people loved his bombastic, alpha-male personality to buy the book.

Nothing could be more honest than Trump's books. Trump built his brand before becoming POTUS.
darkoz
darkoz
July 20th, 2019 at 7:51:19 AM permalink

Are you at all following what I am saying? Yes, Trump has his name on "TAOTD." But he was not in office when he made this book deal. He was not an unaccomplished first term senator writing his life story and getting a nice, fat advance. It was private enterprise. He made himself famous and enough people loved his bombastic, alpha-male personality to buy the book.

Nothing could be more honest than Trump's books. Trump built his brand before becoming POTUS.

Only in your imagination
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
Mooseton
July 20th, 2019 at 7:58:48 AM permalink

Only in your imagination

PROVE IT!

Show where Trump was in office or might have had some kind of conflict...................................

Wasting my time. Hey, wall, can you please show where there is something unethical about Trump's books? Yeah, wall, I know he made money. But was he in office when he did it? Eh, you say no? Well, wall, what could be crooked about his book deals? I mean, pols can sign a book deal as a way to launder influence money. What. wall? Oh yeah, Trump had no influence to peddle.

Talk to you later, wall.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
Thanked by
SanchoPanzaMaxPenMooseton
July 20th, 2019 at 8:03:38 AM permalink
The hell with worrying about ZK, the real risk will be from other members when Trump wins re-election next year.

It obvious a few honestly hate Donald Trump and feel like they have been harmed by him being President.

Not sure if it’s more sad or disgusting but I truly hope they understand there is help out there for almost any situation.

Help and opportunity is out there. I encourage some to find it before causing harm to themselves.
darkoz
darkoz
July 20th, 2019 at 8:36:01 AM permalink

PROVE IT!

Show where Trump was in office or might have had some kind of conflict...................................

Wasting my time. Hey, wall, can you please show where there is something unethical about Trump's books? Yeah, wall, I know he made money. But was he in office when he did it? Eh, you say no? Well, wall, what could be crooked about his book deals? I mean, pols can sign a book deal as a way to launder influence money. What. wall? Oh yeah, Trump had no influence to peddle.

Talk to you later, wall.

Talking to yourself isnt healthy
darkoz
darkoz
July 20th, 2019 at 8:37:35 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

The hell with worrying about ZK, the real risk will be from other members when Trump wins re-election next year.

It obvious a few honestly hate Donald Trump and feel like they have been harmed by him being President.

Not sure if it’s more sad or disgusting but I truly hope they understand there is help out there for almost any situation.

Help and opportunity is out there. I encourage some to find it before causing harm to themselves.

But if he doesn't win I am concerned when all the neo-nazis grab their guns
Face
Administrator
Face
July 20th, 2019 at 8:50:52 AM permalink

10 years I been telling you to arm yourself, but nooooooooo…..

Boymimbo moved to Cali, so the AR I promised him is free. When Nazis march the streets, head to Buffalo. I'll be waiting.
darkoz
darkoz
July 20th, 2019 at 8:54:19 AM permalink

10 years I been telling you to arm yourself, but nooooooooo…..

Boymimbo moved to Cali, so the AR I promised him is free. When Nazis march the streets, head to Buffalo. I'll be waiting.

I dare them to march in NYC.

Get some Nazi ass kicked
Face
Administrator
Face
July 20th, 2019 at 9:00:41 AM permalink

Their kids getting six figure jobs at hedge funds right out of college. Book deals. Any other kind of deals. None of that applies to Trump.

Because names like Jared and Yael Kushner have never been heard in the Trump White House. Oh wait...

I do not understand the OSHA comment.

It means the bar y'all have set for Donny is so low that it is a trip and fall hazard.
redietz
redietz
Thanked by
darkoz
July 20th, 2019 at 9:03:46 AM permalink

PROVE IT!

Talk to you later, wall.

There's nothing unethical about Trump's books. There's no law that says everything (or anything) in a book must be true.

Now, as to those lawsuits. There's no other real estate businessman who's racked up lawsuits like that. Lawsuits are a part of everyday life, but not two a week for almost 40 years. As to "wealth building," realistically nobody knows what Trump is worth. If it's the low end of the estimates, I've read where he hasn't built much of anything, as his father's money accruing simple interest would account for as much as the low end speculations. Virtually all of his branding of products failed miserably. Clothing, cologne, the "university," his airline, and so on. I have a pair of his pants from around 1990 -- made in China, but nice pants. I might wear them to LV this trip. They look a little Miami-Vice-ish, but what the hell.

I went to the opening of the Taj Mahal. Well, the opening month, not the day-of opening. Enroute, we listened to a biography of Trump written by a kid who worked for him as an intern during key moments (the kid was the son of a Bally's bigwig; families swapping "internships" is common). Anyway, the point is, those of you who have been following Trump since he started his run, or even since he started The Apprentice, are johnny-come-latelies. You haven't been following the dude. Please bear that in mind when telling other people that they don't know this or that.

And can somebody please explain how the guy who couldn't get a casino license in Nevada is the Prez?
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 20th, 2019 at 10:43:55 AM permalink
Came across this Twitter rant this morning and thought it was funny. Guess which Hollywood liberal said this about Trump's 2016 win:

Quote:

He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!

The phony electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser won!

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!

Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before.

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

Oh, just kidding, that wasn't a Hollywood liberal at all... it was Donald "So where is your dead family now?" Trump, immediately after the 2012 election of Barack Obama.

The one thing Trump wants is a clear and decisive loss. That will give him the perfect excuse to not have to be President anymore. He has been hating his life since January 2017. It's been obvious since day one. All his dirty secrets are out in the open, he actually has to work (well, what passes as work for him, anyways...), and he is CONSTANTLY being criticized (which he can't stand because of his weak, fragile ego). He wants nothing more than to fade back into D-list celebrity civilian life and just make money being a sleazy, corrupt businessman.

So, IF he loses (I'm even not remotely convinced he will lose at this point), and loses soundly, he will immediately talk down all of his lunatic supporters because the last thing he wants is people getting riled up in his name and keeping him in the headlines. In fact, if he loses, then I would almost guarantee he will completely clock out the day after the election and do even less work than he does now. He will be golfing 5-6 days a week. He's going to hand off almost everything to Pence. He's going to lame-duck himself. Just watch.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
July 20th, 2019 at 11:51:12 AM permalink
Quote: redietz

And can somebody please explain how the guy who couldn't get a casino license in Nevada is the Prez?

The license was issued in 2004.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
RS
July 20th, 2019 at 11:54:55 AM permalink

It's a complete and utter waste of time trying to express a valid point to a person that can't interpret the rules of a potato chip contest. Keep trying though.
Face
Administrator
Face
July 20th, 2019 at 12:09:34 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

All his dirty secrets are out in the open,...

Speaking of which, whilst y'all are coming undone aboot his overt racism, please don't forget to pursue his connection with Epstein.

I know many can't keep up as it quite literally piles faster than can be processed. If you find yourself becoming exhausted, I've plenty of outrage to spare.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 20th, 2019 at 12:16:43 PM permalink

Ouch.

Hurt myself laughing.
MaxPen
MaxPen
July 20th, 2019 at 12:23:23 PM permalink

Ouch.

Hurt myself laughing.

Laughing at the truth hurts sometimes.🙄
TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
beachbumbabstringlomane
July 20th, 2019 at 12:40:27 PM permalink

alpha-male personality

LOL... Trump is the literal anti-thesis of an alpha male. He's been failing upwards his entire life, propped up by corruption and inherited wealth.

If he had been born in a normal family, at this stage in his life he would be the assistant manager at a department store in a failing shopping mall, paying alimony to three wives and having to register as a sex offender every time he moved.

Trump is no one to envy and nothing to brag about.
rxwine
rxwine
July 20th, 2019 at 12:50:38 PM permalink
The ghostwriter for trump’s art of the deal says the book should be recategorized as fiction.

Does he mean trump lied a lot? No way. LoL.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 20th, 2019 at 2:09:26 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

And how's that Hillary Clinton "guarantee" working out for you?

She's in the wings doing what Michelle
is doing, waiting for it all to die down.
Why subject yourself to all this, she
already has the name recognition just
like Michelle.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 20th, 2019 at 2:21:33 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

The license was issued in 2004.

"Trump’s planned building would be his first Las Vegas construction project. Although he holds a Nevada gaming license, Trump doesn’t plan to put a casino on the property, making the project a pure real estate play."

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2004-jul-30-fi-trump30-story.html
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 20th, 2019 at 2:28:00 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

She's in the wings doing what Michelle
is doing, waiting for it all to die down.
Why subject yourself to all this, she
already has the name recognition just
like Michelle.

Wait, now Michelle Obama is going to run for President, too?? That's your new conspiracy theory?
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 7
July 20th, 2019 at 7:33:29 PM permalink
I just read through something like 100 pages to get here and skipped something like 50 more from where I last left off in this thread. Holy cow is it an exhausting one to read.
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
  • Jump to: