Thread Rating:

Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
July 21st, 2019 at 7:28:38 AM permalink
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/07/20/flashback-video-of-tlaib-interrupting-trump-speech-in-2016-resurfaces-n2550364

Great video of this Piece as S**t (moving forward in honor of StevO, everyone is a POS) being removed from a business meeting. This potential American born future Terrorist showing her true nature, calling people crazy.
Boz
Boz
July 21st, 2019 at 7:37:25 AM permalink

THANK YOU for helping get President Trump re-elected. Liberalism, the gift that keeps giving to Keep America Great.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
July 21st, 2019 at 7:38:16 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/07/20/flashback-video-of-tlaib-interrupting-trump-speech-in-2016-resurfaces-n2550364

Great video of this Piece as S**t (moving forward in honor of StevO, everyone is a POS) being removed from a business meeting. This potential American born future Terrorist showing her true nature, calling people crazy.

Ever notice it is only the liberals who "fell compelled" to interrupt and disrupt the other side when they are peacefully talking?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 7
July 21st, 2019 at 7:51:12 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Ever notice it is only the liberals who "fell compelled" to interrupt and disrupt the other side when they are peacefully talking?

Uh, have you ever seen Bill O' Reilly speak ever?
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 21st, 2019 at 8:00:47 AM permalink
Quote: Minty

Uh, have you ever seen Bill O' Reilly speak ever?

Bill O stormed into a speech by a liberal and disrupted it and got ejected? Please post a link!

Because that is what I am talking about, not talking at the same time as someone when you both were invited.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
July 21st, 2019 at 8:34:59 AM permalink

This is in Canada but is one of my favorite videos.

https://youtu.be/mNnkEtvSqyc
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 21st, 2019 at 8:55:51 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

This is in Canada but is one of my favorite videos.

https://youtu.be/mNnkEtvSqyc

Whoever sold him that turban had a wonderful sense of humor.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 21st, 2019 at 8:56:47 AM permalink

No, I didnt
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
July 21st, 2019 at 8:57:44 AM permalink

THANK YOU for helping get President Trump re-elected. Liberalism, the gift that keeps giving to Keep America Great.

Its 2021 already?

Counting chickens and elections before they are hatched is never a good idea
Boz
Boz
July 21st, 2019 at 9:10:28 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Its 2021 already?

Counting chickens and elections before they are hatched is never a good idea

Never but crazies like this one are certainly moving the odds in his favor.

Even a loyal leftist like you understands her message doesn’t resonate with a vast majority of Americans.

Hard working Dems are getting stuck with a bad choice with her garbage as the face of the party.

As I always say, people vote their wallets and own best interests. Long ways until November 2020, but Trump certainly isn’t hurting most people’s.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 21st, 2019 at 9:19:00 AM permalink

No, I didnt

Perhaps you should look closer. Sometimes it has gotten so bad they had to have riot police.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
July 21st, 2019 at 10:24:20 AM permalink

Whoever sold him that turban had a wonderful sense of humor.

I guess you’ve never seen a Sikh wedding.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
ams288
July 21st, 2019 at 11:12:22 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

I guess you’ve never seen a Sikh wedding.

I am pretty certain if AZ sees people in turbans getting married he will be sikh of it
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
July 21st, 2019 at 11:29:05 AM permalink
Even a loyal rightie like you understands his message doesn’t resonate with a vast majority of Americans.

Hard working Republicans are getting stuck with a bad choice with his garbage as the face of the party.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
Boz
July 21st, 2019 at 11:32:54 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Even a loyal rightie like you understands his message doesn’t resonate with a vast majority of Americans.

Hard working Republicans are getting stuck with a bad choice with his garbage as the face of the party.

I will take him as the face of the party over what the Democrats have, four antisemitic women who have come out against every tradition of the USA. Good people are going to see that and not like it.
rsactuary
rsactuary
July 21st, 2019 at 11:34:32 AM permalink

I will take him as the face of the party over what the Democrats have, four antisemitic women who have come out against every tradition of the USA. Good people are going to see that and not like it.

None of them are the face of the Democratic party.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 21st, 2019 at 12:16:31 PM permalink

Wake up. All of them are. Has the rest of the party denounced them?

They are what the Democrat Party is standing for. Front and center.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 21st, 2019 at 12:34:43 PM permalink
Omar might get more votes than trump on any given day just for being able to act like a normal person.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Boz
Boz
July 21st, 2019 at 12:44:47 PM permalink

Just wait until we start spending that $500+ Million raised from Americans on 2020 Campaign Ads!

And we are saying money on Ad Writers since the Clown Car Candidates and the 4 Leaders of the party are writing them for us every time they open their mouths.

And I guarantee you that scares the hell out of the few sensible Dems left.
Boz
Boz
July 21st, 2019 at 12:47:20 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Omar might get more votes than trump on any given day just for being able to act like a normal person.

Yep, an 8% (perhaps generous) approval rating wins every time.

And I know there is not one liberal on here that would admit they would want towel head as the face of the party.

They may hate Trump, but they are still smart enough to know she is poison with her hatred of Jews, a typically dependable Dem voting block.
rxwine
rxwine
July 21st, 2019 at 1:00:21 PM permalink

They may hate Trump, but they are still smart enough to know she is poison with her hatred of Jews, a typically dependable Dem voting block.

Calling her filth is generic, but towel head gets you an actual ethnic slur.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
July 21st, 2019 at 1:11:57 PM permalink
Fuggetaboutit, I'll figure it out sooner or later.
Boz
Boz
July 21st, 2019 at 1:13:36 PM permalink

I'll live with whatever is decided. Just to be clear, I did call her towel head. And the world is way too PC.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 21st, 2019 at 2:14:48 PM permalink

But she is not a member. I forget whether the vile remarks about Ann Coulter were here or on DT, but we were told insults against non-members were allowed. That is just one example.

We are allowed to call Trump "orange" per moderators so I have to assume this kind of thing is allowed.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 21st, 2019 at 2:17:57 PM permalink

I think you are vastly underestimating the crazies in the Trump camp moving the odds in the other direction....
Boz
Boz
July 21st, 2019 at 2:28:31 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I think you are vastly underestimating the crazies in the Trump camp moving the odds in the other direction....

Time will tell, but I don’t see many who voted for him in 16 changing to any Dems, or staying home.

Regardless of what the fringe left thinks, the vast majority (93%) of Republicans approve of what he has done. And are only pissed the Dems have stood in the way of what he hasn’t accomplished.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 21st, 2019 at 2:33:04 PM permalink

And I know there is not one liberal on here that would admit they would want towel head as the face of the party.

I'll live with whatever is decided. Just to be clear, I did call her towel head. And the world is way too PC.

Multiple violations of rule 18:

Quote:

Hate Speech: While we try to promote free speech as much as we can, racial slurs, vulgar terminology or advocating violence against any person or group of people are not welcome. (Added 1/10/2019)

Who's gonna ban Boz?

You want something better than that?

In a poll of likely voters, 40% of people would vote for AOC over Trump.

A) She's not even running for President, and B), she's not even old enough to if she wanted.

And she got 40% against Trump.

Oh, did I mention this was a Rasmussen poll?

Furthermore, another poll by Axios gives AOC a 22% approval rating.... among white, non-college graduate Trump supporters that aren't even in her district.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
BozSOOPOOSanchoPanza
July 21st, 2019 at 2:36:54 PM permalink

A) She's not even running for President, and B), she's not even old enough to if she wanted.

What is the news here? The haters on the Democrat side will vote against Trump no matter what. They would vote for Stalin over Trump such is their hate for lower taxes, a secure border, and a strong economy. Oh, and not getting into any wars.

It is more a statement on how pathetic the Democrat base is that they would vote for such an airhead for anything that they say this.

IOW, no normal person takes it seriously.
rsactuary
rsactuary
July 21st, 2019 at 2:53:15 PM permalink

Wake up. All of them are. Has the rest of the party denounced them?

They are what the Democrat Party is standing for. Front and center.

Just because you want it to be, doesn't make it so. They are not what the Democratic Party is.
Boz
Boz
July 21st, 2019 at 2:53:22 PM permalink

Multiple violations of rule 18:

Who's gonna ban Boz?

Furthermore, another poll by Axios gives AOC a 22% approval rating.... among white, non-college graduate Trump supporters that aren't even in her district.

As many wise people have said, Trump haters would still vote for Bill Cosby, OJ, or Harvey W over Trump. Not sure what you don't understand about the HATRED most Democrats have toward the man.

And only because he is the first President and Republican with the BALLS to stand up to the race baiting Dems who have always had Republicans afraid of being called "racists" or "cruel" or whatever by Dems. Trump is telling it like it is and they don't like it so all they have left is HATE.

Put that in your Peace Pipe and Smoke it. Or is that racist and ethnic too?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 21st, 2019 at 3:04:11 PM permalink

Just because you want it to be, doesn't make it so. They are not what the Democratic Party is.

Really?

Where do they differ?
What are they saying that other Democrats disagree on?
Are Democrats backing them or backing away from them.
How much TV time are they getting vs. other Democrats?

What do YOU disagree with them on? Why do YOU not want them to be the face of your party?

Your quote applies to yourself. They are the face of the Democrat Party.
rxwine
rxwine
July 21st, 2019 at 4:06:55 PM permalink

As many wise people have said, Trump haterrs would still vote for Bill Cosby, OJ, or Harvey W over Trump. Not sure what you don't understand about the HATRED most Democrats have toward the man.

I vote they all should be jail.

Quote:

And only because he is the first President and Republican with the BALLS to stand up to the race baiting Dems who have always had Republicans afraid of being called "racists" or "cruel" or whatever by Dems. Trump is telling it like it is and they don't like it so all they have left is HATE.

Golly gee, Bush Jr, and Reagan got reelected without resorting to it. This is Trump's supporters excuse for pretending he is not a racist.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 21st, 2019 at 4:10:08 PM permalink

I vote they all should be jail.

Golly gee, Bush Jr, and Reagan got reelected without resorting to it. This is Trump's supporters excuse for pretending he is not a racist.

Trump does not have a racist bone in his body. That liberals keep calling him one shows they have nothing real to complain about.
Last edited by: AZDuffman on Jul 21, 2019
rxwine
rxwine
July 21st, 2019 at 4:15:23 PM permalink
If you think that is the only issue we've complained about, better check your hearing and your sight, you are missing things.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
MaxPen
July 21st, 2019 at 4:20:37 PM permalink
We can't say towel head anymore?
darkoz
darkoz
July 21st, 2019 at 4:23:01 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Its not an insult to say redneck and cracker?
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
July 21st, 2019 at 6:22:21 PM permalink

In a poll of likely voters, 40% of people would vote for AOC over Trump. A) She's not even running for President, and B), she's not even old enough to if she wanted.

It might be beneficial to go beyond the snippet and provide some context:
"Online survey finds that, if the 2020 presidential race was between Trump and Ocasio-Cortez, 43% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for Trump, while 40% would vote for Ocasio-Cortez. A sizable 17% are undecided."
rxwine
rxwine
July 21st, 2019 at 6:45:00 PM permalink
I look at it this way. Trump's original election reflected Trump untested.

Midterms his approval ratings at 45%

His approval ratings now 44%.

And you can probably even argue that his base is happier with him now than then.

But the President produces so many negatives, he might as well be wearing concrete shoes before taking a swim.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
July 21st, 2019 at 6:55:31 PM permalink

Does "being able to act like a normal person" include her anti-U.S. armed forces and anti-Semitic attacks?
rxwine
rxwine
July 21st, 2019 at 7:43:36 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Does "being able to act like a normal person" include her anti-U.S. armed forces and anti-Semitic attacks?

What was her anti-armed forces attack? I don't like people who are captured. (POWS). That was Trump.

At least Omar apologized whereas Trump literally denied what he said.

Yeah, being a muslim might make a Omar a bit edgy with Israel. At least she may have some actual reason for her bias.

Yeah, sorry to tell you, she does sound like a normal person compared to Trump.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RS
July 21st, 2019 at 7:50:37 PM permalink
Quote: RS

RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
July 21st, 2019 at 8:05:19 PM permalink

Its not an insult to say redneck and cracker?

You're right, I'll start using the PC term, "People who wear towels on their heads."
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
July 21st, 2019 at 8:54:47 PM permalink

What was her anti-armed forces attack? I don't like people who are captured. (POWS). That was Trump. At least Omar apologized whereas Trump literally denied what he said.

Where?
Quote:

Yeah, being a muslim might make a Omar a bit edgy with Israel. At least she may have some actual reason for her bias.

Quite an approval of anti-Semitism.
Quote:

a normal person compared to Trump.

Yup, the normalcy of of marrying one's brother.
rxwine
rxwine
July 21st, 2019 at 9:27:41 PM permalink

Where?

Quote:

Anti-semitism is real," Omar tweeted Monday afternoon, "and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes."
She added, "We have to always be willing to step back and think through criticism, just as I expect people to hear me when others attack me for my identity. This is why I unequivocally apologize."

She apologized about anti-Semitic remark. What is the quote you are referring to on the anti-military remark.

Quote:

Yup, the normalcy of of marrying one's brother.

As you asked, Where? Show me.

As to Trump,
Quote:

Howard Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”
Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"
Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”
Trump: “Yeah.”

On the view 2006
Quote:

I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 21st, 2019 at 9:58:02 PM permalink

She apologized about anti-Semitic remark. ]

That's all she does, spew something and
then apologize. She can't seem to grasp
that all the stuff she's been saying and
hearing in private all her life doesn't
really fly well in public from a politician.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
July 21st, 2019 at 10:04:16 PM permalink

She apologized about anti-Semitic remark.

She may have tried to explain them, but apology does not show. She has doubled and tripled down on calling detention centers concentration camps and federal law enforcement carrying out the laws of Congress Nazis. USA Today reports:
"Freshman Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar is once again facing criticism and charges of anti-Semitism from her own party's leadership for comments about the political influence of Israel. On Friday, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Rep. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., called on Omar to apologize for "a vile, anti-Semitic slur" she made at a town hall event in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday where she suggested Israel demands "allegiance" from American lawmakers.
"I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country," the congresswoman from Minnesota said in a video of the event shared on Facebook.
She was joined at the event by Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich.; Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash.; and Mark Pocan, D-Wis."

Quote:

What is the quote you are referring to on the anti-military remark.
As you asked, Where? Show me.

Ilhan Omar‏Verified account @IlhanMN
Ilhan Omar Retweeted Ron Harris
In his selective memory, he forgets to also mention the thousands of Somalis killed by the American forces that day! #NotTodaySatan
Ilhan Omar added,
Ron Harris @RonHarrisMN
"All lives matter" even though 230 is more than 10 times 19.
6:28 PM - 15 Oct 2017 from St Paul, MN

210 Retweets
434 Likes
Big Z⚡️
nawal.
🌸
A
darkness
Hana هناء al'Absi
Cardiac Kemba
bint$
sally❤️

4 replies 210 retweets 434 likes

Ilhan Omar‏Verified account @IlhanMN · 15 Oct 2017

Thank you 🙏🏽
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RS
July 21st, 2019 at 10:34:48 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

That's all she does, spew something and
then apologize. She can't seem to grasp
that all the stuff she's been saying and
hearing in private all her life doesn't
really fly well in public from a politician.

Hmm🤔
Maybe it's not a towel on her head. Maybe it's a diaper. After all, she has crap for brains.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 21st, 2019 at 10:36:22 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Hmm🤔
Maybe it's not a towel on her head. Maybe it's a diaper. After all, she has sh1t for brains.

Watch it, she's one of the leaders of
the Dem party.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 22nd, 2019 at 2:35:03 AM permalink

That is normal to liberal Democrats.

Remember, this is the same line of people who spat on guys coming back from Vietnam. Same people who support thugs over cops. They hold up that kind of thing as a point of pride.
Boz
Boz
July 22nd, 2019 at 7:56:31 AM permalink
Another victim of the hate that Trump is pushing and empowering all these "racists" across America to tell a poor pregnant lady to "Go back to where she came from"!

#standwitherica

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/black-georgia-lawmaker-erica-thomas-says-she-was-verbally-attacked-by-man-who-told-her-to-go-back-where-you-came-from/
  • Jump to: