July 23rd, 2019 at 5:15:26 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

"Not Sending Their Best": World Map of IQ Drop Due to Immigration

Interesting article on how the countries
who get the most immigrants are taking
huge national IQ hits. So yeah, I kinda
sorta discriminate against them.

http://www.unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/

From link, " The German national average takes an astounding 2.4 IQ point hit due to immigrants. Moreover, there is no full convergence between first and second generation immigrants" Whoa

Sweden has been taking quite a beating lately.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
July 23rd, 2019 at 7:07:39 PM permalink
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-member-rashida-tlaib-once-called-for-trumps-deportation

Today’s news you WONT see on CNN & MSNBC.

More examples of false liberal outrage.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
SOOPOO
July 23rd, 2019 at 8:09:42 PM permalink
Crazy lying fake Native American actually put out the bill pawning off irresponsible students debt onto responsible taxpayers now. Unbelievable. Pray for USA.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 24th, 2019 at 8:04:52 AM permalink
Mueller is a terrible witness, but holy cow, these Republicans are friggin' desperate.... I feel embarrassed for them.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
July 24th, 2019 at 8:25:43 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Mueller is a terrible witness, but holy cow, these Republicans are friggin' desperate.... I feel embarrassed for them.

I feel embarrassed for anyone who would spend their morning watching. The report has been out. Trump was cleared.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 24th, 2019 at 8:40:33 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

I feel embarrassed for anyone who would spend their morning watching. The report has been out. Trump was cleared.

Republican Ken Buck
Buck: "Could you charge the President with a crime after he left office?"

Mueller: "Yes."

Buck: "You believe that he committed — you could charge the President of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?"

Buck: "Ethically? Under the ethical standards?"

Mueller: "I'm not certain because I haven't looked at the ethics standards but the OLC opinion says that the prosecutor, while he cannot bring a charge against a sitting president, nonetheless he can continue the investigation to see if there are other persons drawn into the conspiracy."
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rxwine
rxwine
July 24th, 2019 at 8:44:58 AM permalink
“Richmond: So it's fair to say the President tried to protect himself by asking staff to falsify records relevant to an ongoing investigation?

Mueller: I would say that's generally a summary.”
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 24th, 2019 at 8:45:34 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Republican Ken Buck
Buck: "Could you charge the President with a crime after he left office?"

Buck: "You believe that he committed — you could charge the President of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?"

Buck: "Ethically? Under the ethical standards?"

Mueller: "I'm not certain because I haven't looked at the ethics standards but the OLC opinion says that the prosecutor, while he cannot bring a charge against a sitting president, nonetheless he can continue the investigation to see if there are other persons drawn into the conspiracy."

What conspiracy? They had Russian Dressing at a dinner at the WH?

Sad that people are still believing this fairy tale.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 122
July 24th, 2019 at 8:54:49 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Crazy lying fake Native American actually put out the bill pawning off irresponsible students debt onto responsible taxpayers now. Unbelievable. Pray for USA.

One of the reasons I like this forum is I often find a post that summarizes my point better than I was able to. I tried to explain to a youngster, who is in the process of taking out student loans, why 'making them disappear' is not the right thing to do. Taking out a loan is giving your word to someone that you will pay them back. I have nothing more valuable than my word. I hated my student loans. Paid them off as soon as I could. Drove a Honda instead of a Lexus. Smaller apartment instead of bigger one. No HBO or Cinemax. Etc.... I despise Elizabeth's Warren's view of America. America is the land of opportunity, not the land of give everyone everything.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 24th, 2019 at 8:55:14 AM permalink

What conspiracy? They had Russian Dressing at a dinner at the WH?

Sad that people are still believing this fairy tale.

It must be devastating when a trusted guy like Mueller makes your president out to be a criminal

All you can do is rail about Russian Dressing

Go on keep thrashing.

There is nothing wrong with trying to save oneself from drowning even when its inevitable
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
rxwine
rxwine
July 24th, 2019 at 8:56:23 AM permalink
in trump world, facts you don’t like are fairy tales.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 24th, 2019 at 9:00:47 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

It must be devastating when a trusted guy like Mueller makes your president out to be a criminal

All you can do is rail about Russian Dressing

Go on keep thrashing.

There is nothing wrong with trying to save oneself from drowning even when its inevitable

Because Russian Dressing is the only conspiracy. It is all in the imagination of liberals who think the Russians somehow did something to influence the election.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 24th, 2019 at 9:07:14 AM permalink
Here's a summary of the Mueller testimony so far in case you missed it:

Mueller Report: "Russia interfered in our election to help Trump get elected, and Trump obstructed justice."

Democrats: "Russia interfered in our election to help Trump get elected, and Trump obstructed justice."

Robert Mueller: "Russia interfered in our election to help Trump get elected, and Trump obstructed justice."

Republicans: "BUt whAt aBOut ColLuSIon??!? Peter Strozk! Peter Strozk! Checkmate, libtards!"

Trump:
darkoz
darkoz
July 24th, 2019 at 9:08:13 AM permalink

Because Russian Dressing is the only conspiracy. It is all in the imagination of liberals who think the Russians somehow did something to influence the election.

Thats real funny.

The AZDuffman Show get good ratings?
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
July 24th, 2019 at 9:13:11 AM permalink
Holy crap, Mueller is showing signs of dementia. He couldn't even recall which president had appointed him. I almost felt sorry for the old guy.
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
July 24th, 2019 at 9:36:17 AM permalink
Quote: Keyser

I almost felt sorry for the old guy.

Don't. He's an honorable man, along with the countless other honorable Republicans that are now s**t because the party is beholden to one man instead of principles and ideas.

History won't be kind.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 24th, 2019 at 9:36:28 AM permalink
Rep. Ted Lieu: "And I'd like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?"

Mueller: "That is correct."

Rep. Ken Buck: "Could you charge the President with a crime after he left office?

Buck: "You believe you could charge the President with obstruction of justice after he left office."

How much clearer does it need to be for you guys?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
Mooseton
July 24th, 2019 at 9:37:14 AM permalink

Here's a summary of the Mueller testimony so far in case you missed it:

Mueller Report: "Russia interfered in our election to help Trump get elected, and Trump obstructed justice."

Democrats: "Russia interfered in our election to help Trump get elected, and Trump obstructed justice."

Robert Mueller: "Russia interfered in our election to help Trump get elected, and Trump obstructed justice."

But here are the funny things. The people who claim Russia "interfered" can not explain how this happened or what Russia supposedly did.

Second, the same people claiming interference are dead set against things like voter ID laws, purging rolls, and prohibiting absentee ballots for first time voters. They are against ALL measures that would increase election security.
darkoz
darkoz
July 24th, 2019 at 9:43:32 AM permalink

But here are the funny things. The people who claim Russia "interfered" can not explain how this happened or what Russia supposedly did.

It has been explained. You just refuse to read the explanations.

Second, the same people claiming interference are dead set against things like voter ID laws, purging rolls, and prohibiting absentee ballots for first time voters. They are against ALL measures that would increase election security.

Those measures are not how the russian interference worked so again, its obvious you refuse to read how and second, you are bringing up measures that do not reflect on russian interference
billryan
billryan
July 24th, 2019 at 9:46:49 AM permalink
Mueller laid it out very concisely in his opening statement. You can believe him or Donny. Your choice.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 24th, 2019 at 9:49:27 AM permalink

It has been explained. You just refuse to read the explanations.

Most I heard was some trolling on FB, same as liberals troll the internet today. Big deal.

Quote:

Those measures are not how the russian interference worked so again, its obvious you refuse to read how and second, you are bringing up measures that do not reflect on russian interference

See above. The measures I mentioned allow more fraud more easily than some kind of trolling, which is nothing. If the Russians did anything real it would have led the news for weeks. As you cannot explain what they supposedly did, it really amounts to nothing.
darkoz
darkoz
July 24th, 2019 at 10:00:18 AM permalink

Most I heard was some trolling on FB, same as liberals troll the internet today. Big deal.

See above. The measures I mentioned allow more fraud more easily than some kind of trolling, which is nothing. If the Russians did anything real it would have led the news for weeks. As you cannot explain what they supposedly did, it really amounts to nothing.

Lol, its only led the news for 3 years

SMH
darkoz
darkoz
July 24th, 2019 at 10:02:58 AM permalink

As any AP should know, its not the size of the move but how effective it is and the less obvious the move generally the more effective it is
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 24th, 2019 at 10:05:58 AM permalink

Lol, its only led the news for 3 years

SMH

Only thing that led the news was liberal claims.

Heck, maybe you believe about that flying saucer they saw over Henderson, wasn't that on the news?
billryan
billryan
July 24th, 2019 at 10:11:43 AM permalink
Republicans are upset that someone who once represented a Clinton campaign worker is representing Muellar. Evidently, they want to have a say in what lawyers people before them use.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 24th, 2019 at 10:21:35 AM permalink
OMG, this doddering old fool Mueller was
in charge of something? Obviously he
couldn't have been, he has dementia. So
who was really in charge.

“People who have long admired and known Robert Mueller, are concerned about his visible struggle this morning to answer detailed, rapid-fire questions,” noted Washington Post reporter Carol Leonnig.

No kidding, time to put Grandpa in
the home. He obviously didn't write
the report with his name on it, sounds
like he's barely read it.

NBC’s Andrea Mitchel:
“He does seem to be frail in his grasp of the report that he himself oversaw,”

That's the understatement of the year.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Steverinos
Steverinos
July 24th, 2019 at 10:24:52 AM permalink

“People who have long admired and known Robert Mueller, are concerned about his visible struggle this morning to answer detailed, rapid-fire questions,” noted Washington Post reporter Carol Leonnig.

No kidding, time to put Grandpa in
the home. He obviously didn't write
the report with his name on it, sounds
like he's barely read it.

NBC’s Andrea Mitchel:
“He does seem to be frail in his grasp of the report that he himself oversaw,”

That's the understatement of the year.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/
darkoz
darkoz
July 24th, 2019 at 10:25:38 AM permalink

Only thing that led the news was liberal claims.

Heck, maybe you believe about that flying saucer they saw over Henderson, wasn't that on the news?

Using your own standards

The flying saucer in Henderson (which I never heard of) has not led the news for 3 years (unless you are claiming conservative news sites have which wouldn't surprise me)

The Russian interference has led for 3 years which even you admit now.

So Russian interference must be true by your own standards
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 24th, 2019 at 11:04:27 AM permalink
Mueller AGAIN in no uncertain terms just told Congress they need to impeach Trump.

Putin.

Oh, sorry, you said Mueller.... Thought you were talking about Trump.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 24th, 2019 at 11:15:50 AM permalink

Using your own standards

The flying saucer in Henderson (which I never heard of) has not led the news for 3 years (unless you are claiming conservative news sites have which wouldn't surprise me)

The Russian interference has led for 3 years which even you admit now.

So Russian interference must be true by your own standards

All that "led" the news was claims by liberal moonbats upset that they lost an election. They made similar claims in 2000 and 2004. So yes, it is true that there were claims, which were false.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
petroglyph
July 24th, 2019 at 11:19:43 AM permalink
Rep. Jordan humiliates 'I can't get into that' Numb Nuts:

"I can't get into that."
"I can't get into that."
"I can't get into that."

Jordan: "There's a lot you can't get into."

Jordan: Mifsen lied three times to the FBI. It says so in your report. You can charge thirteen Russians, who no one's ever seen, no one's ever going to see. You can charge Papadapolous, Flynn, a three star General, Stone, Mantafort, all kinds of people, but you can't charge Mifsen who lied three times to the FBI.

Pathetic Numb Nuts: "I'm not sure I agree with your characterization."

Jordan: "I'm reading from your report."

Steverinos
Steverinos
July 24th, 2019 at 11:26:55 AM permalink

All that "led" the news was claims by liberal moonbats upset that they lost an election. They made similar claims in 2000 and 2004. So yes, it is true that there were claims, which were false.

If by false you mean verified by the American intelligence community, then yeah.

But hey, Putin said it, so it must not be true.
darkoz
darkoz
July 24th, 2019 at 11:27:09 AM permalink

Please provide link to russian interference claims for 2000 and 2004 elections

First I have heard such
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 24th, 2019 at 11:31:02 AM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Jordan: Mifsen lied three times to the FBI. It says so in your report. You can charge thirteen Russians, who no one's ever seen, no one's ever going to see. You can charge Papadapolous, Flynn, a three star General, Stone, Mantafort, all kinds of people, but you can't charge Mifsen who lied three times to the FBI.

The fact that the investigation was a witch hunt
sham is evident every time Grandpa opens his
mouth. He wasn't in charge of it, he obviously
hasn't even read the report, let alone written
any of it. Mueller is so inept it's almost
criminal he was put in charge of anything.
Steverinos
Steverinos
July 24th, 2019 at 11:42:55 AM permalink

Man, if this is how Republicans treat one of their own, a military hero veteran, someone who earned the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge...

I'd hate to see how they treat a city slicker liberal who faked bone spurs to avoid serving.
redietz
redietz
  • Threads: 49
July 24th, 2019 at 11:52:10 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

Man, if this is how Republicans treat one of their own, a military hero veteran, someone who earned the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge...

I'd hate to see how they treat a city slicker liberal who faked bone spurs to avoid serving.

What a great post! Deserving of its own commendation!

Mueller spent almost as much time in combat as Trump did in tanning booths.
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 24th, 2019 at 11:52:27 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

Man, if this is how Republicans treat one of their own,

You mean treat the guy who hired
nothing but Trump hating clowns
to run a sham investigation, the
purpose of which was to get rid of
a duly elected president by any
means possible? You think he
should be treated with respect?

Good luck with that..
Steverinos
Steverinos
July 24th, 2019 at 12:06:18 PM permalink

You mean treat the guy who hired
nothing but Trump hating clowns
to run a sham investigation, the
purpose of which was to get rid of
a duly elected president by any
means possible? You think he
should be treated with respect?

Good luck with that..

It's got nothing to do with luck. And yes, I do. In my world, a guy like Robert Mueller has earned our respect through his career and service to our country. In your world, a guy like Trump who trashes the career and service of a guy like Mueller has earned yours.

History won't be kind to you.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 24th, 2019 at 12:08:48 PM permalink
CNN Newsroom

@CNNnewsroom
Robert Mueller’s testimony to the House Judiciary Committee is unlikely to move the needle on public support for or against impeachment, says CNN’s chief legal analyst @JeffreyToobin. #MuellerHearings http://cnn.it/2YdWTGT

RNC Research

@RNCResearch
MSNBC’s Jeremy Bash complains Mueller “sucked the life out” of report, “set back” efforts to impeach
https://youtu.be/lmSwgGoWQpk

Brian Stelter

@brianstelter
Politico Playbook's afternoon lead: "Mueller missed the mark for pro-impeachment Democrats -- and people in the Capitol recognize that." https://politi.co/2GoEbGf

Betsy Woodruff

@woodruffbets
I asked Rep. Matt Gaetz how he thinks the hearing is going. He texted, "For Democrats?" and sent a gif of a mushroom cloud

ABC News

@ABC
Asked twice if his report recommends impeachment, Robert Mueller says, "I'm not going to talk about recommendations...I'm not going to talk about that issue."

Hmm, I'm thinking this isn't what the
Dem's had in mind when they insisted
that Mueller testify. He makes the case
for Trump's innocence every time he
opens his mouth.
billryan
billryan
July 24th, 2019 at 12:12:32 PM permalink
Doddering old white guys attacking a guy for being a doddering old white guy.
As they say, we didnt leave the Republican party, they left us.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 24th, 2019 at 12:29:36 PM permalink
It's still going on and the montages
are already out there. This is seriously
hard to watch.

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 24th, 2019 at 12:32:51 PM permalink

Please provide link to russian interference claims for 2000 and 2004 elections

First I have heard such

I'm sure it is as I would expect a reader who is updated on things to know that the claims in 2000 were that "not all the votes were counted" and in 2004 it was about "faulty voting machines" in Ohio. The "similar" is the pattern of disgusting behavior of Democrats to not accept election results.

You will have to make these connections when reading my posts as I write assuming a reader here can figure this kind of thing out as I assume this is an above-average audience.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 24th, 2019 at 12:34:59 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Doddering old white guys attacking a guy for being a doddering old white guy.
As they say, we didnt leave the Republican party, they left us.

Only people I hear say this are people who were never Republican in their lives but want some kind of street cred.
Boz
Boz
July 24th, 2019 at 12:45:11 PM permalink
Just another bad day in America for liberals.

What good is this life you have been given when you only stay in one place.

Being so filled with hate must suck worse than a $1 Steak.
TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
rxwinegamerfreakdarkoz
July 24th, 2019 at 12:58:16 PM permalink
LOL

Love how Republicans and Trump supporters in this forum are doing nothing but criticizing Mueller as a person.

They can't dispute his findings... they can't dispute his testimony... they're not even trying to dispute the Russian interference and obstruction of justice by Trump because they know it's all true....

It's all just "old man Mueller!" and "mumble mouth Mueller!"

Sad. Bad day in America for Trump and Republicans.
Boz
Boz
July 24th, 2019 at 1:09:29 PM permalink

LOL

Love how Republicans and Trump supporters in this forum are doing nothing but criticizing Mueller as a person.

They can't dispute his findings... they can't dispute his testimony... they're not even trying to dispute the Russian interference and obstruction of justice by Trump because they know it's all true....

It's all just "old man Mueller!" and "mumble mouth Mueller!"

Sad. Bad day in America for Trump and Republicans.

Mixed day for America. Dow down but broader indexes showed gains and a great day for Tesla. Just another day where Hard Work paid off for most Americans.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 24th, 2019 at 1:12:17 PM permalink
Anybody see the Avenatti presser a few
days ago? Neither did anybody else.
FF to the last 2 min and you'll see
there's no press sitting in the seats
and only one press mic. Only ones
who showed up were some camera
people. Somebody should explain
to the boy his 15 minutes is long
gone.

darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
tringlomane
July 24th, 2019 at 1:26:22 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Mixed day for America. Dow down but broader indexes showed gains and a great day for Tesla. Just another day where Hard Work paid off for most Americans.

Most rich Americans arent doing hard work. They just sit back and collect the checks
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
petroglyph
July 24th, 2019 at 1:32:16 PM permalink
I don't feel sorry for Meuller. He brought this upon himself. He disgraced himself in the past with his bungling of the Anthrax case where he pursued an innocent Dr. Hatfill for six years. Ruining his life. The government had to pay Hatfill $6 million for his troubles

In this pathetic exchange, Armstrong mentions Andrew Weissmann. One of the Meuller's eighteen dem investigators. Weissmann destroyed Arthur Anderson in 2002, and put 84,000 people out of work with a conviction for conduct that was not criminal..

The conviction was overturned unanimously by the U.S. Supreme court.

While working for Meuller, Weissman reached out to Ukranian oligarch Dmitry Firtash who was under Federal indictment for multiple criminal charges, and offered to make the charges disappear in exchange for dirt on Trump. Which he never got.

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
MaxPenpetroglyph
July 24th, 2019 at 1:37:17 PM permalink

Most rich Americans arent doing hard work. They just sit back and collect the checks

You need to learn reality. Any rich person I ever met works their tail off.
  • Jump to: