Thread Rating:

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
March 16th, 2017 at 12:53:50 PM permalink
And I really love this:

"The budget proposes to eliminate funding for the African Development Foundation, the Appalachian Regional Commission, the Chemical Safety Board, the Corporation for National and Community Service, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, the Delta Regional Authority, the Denali Commission, the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the Inter-American Foundation, the U.S. Trade and Development Agency, the Legal Services Corporation, the National Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation, the Northern Border Regional Commission, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, the United States Institute of Peace, The United States Interagency Council on Homelessness, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars."

Trump is using The Art of the Deal, ask
for way more than you expect to get.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
March 16th, 2017 at 1:27:09 PM permalink
What makes you think Donnie ever read "his" book?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
March 16th, 2017 at 2:24:17 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Love em, especially this:

Cutting the EPA’s Budget Could Save American Consumers and Businesses Hundred of Billions of Dollars

More Trump promises turning into reality.

Hey, we could probably save a TON of money by having zero military, zero police, zero first responders... Why don't we save billions by doing that?

Hint: Because it's stupid, just like not believing in climate change, taking down climate information from the EPA website, and controlling what our nations scientists can and can't tell us about our own country/world.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 16th, 2017 at 2:51:05 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Hey, we could probably save a TON of money by having zero military, zero police, zero first responders...

Those are needed services, what Trump wants
to stop funding aren't. They are full of nonsense,
we're paying for nothing. The National
Endowment for the Arts especially needs to
go, it's a joke.

Artists Don't Need the NEA, So Defund It

http://www.newsmax.com/MichaelShannon/national-endowment-for-the-arts-government-waste/2016/12/23/id/765398/

Ten Good Reasons to Eliminate Funding for the National Endowment of the Arts

http://www.heritage.org/report/ten-good-reasons-eliminate-funding-the-national-endowment-orthe-arts
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 16th, 2017 at 4:37:51 PM permalink
Trump's budget also gets rid of air traffic control by selling it to the highest bidder as a for-profit operation.

Get ready to lose service to or pay 3x the ticket price to any airport out of the busiest 50. Get ready to be less safe on the borders (the public has no idea how much interdiction we do). Get ready for badly trained, badly staffed facilities. Get ready to have your flight prioritized by how much it pays (which means you pay) rather than impartial first come, first served. Get ready to die in the air.

Trump shows his total ignorance of the industry. Wasn't enough he had a crap shuttle service go broke through mismanagement and greed; he's willing to ruin the entire system.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 16th, 2017 at 5:26:33 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Trump's budget also gets rid of air traffic control by selling it to the highest bidder as a for-profit operation. .

When has turning something that was
run by the gubmint over to the private
sector meant poorer service. FedEx and
UPS spring to mind, with USPS an utter
failure by comparison.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 16th, 2017 at 5:42:47 PM permalink

failure by comparison.

Bad comparison. FedEx and UPS started in competition with USPS, not as a contracting out of USPS. USPS had and has obligations to fulfill on money- losing transactions, while the other two can offer only what they want at a market rate, avoiding the dreck the USPS is forced to offer.

Some of the funding problems the USPS had over the last 3 decades trace directly back to these guys and several others taking the cream off the USPS; those urgent packages helped balance the cost of other services like rural delivery and service to Hawaii and Alaska at similar rates to CONUS.

Imagine the translation of this (well, you won't have to imagine it for long). General aviation will be screwed: either not served at all, or service will become prohibitively expensive. Military budgets will have to be raised to take over protections now sensibly staffed by ATC. Rural and secondary airports will not be served. Packages and non-airline flights will be 2nd tier service.

Infrastructure, already decrepit, will fall further behind. Modernization will stop. Staffing will be cut to the bone. Training and proficiency will be minimal.

I'll stop flying, I know that. Too scary within about 3 years, as everyone with experience gets out.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
March 16th, 2017 at 6:30:10 PM permalink
Donald has failed at just about everything he's tried as President thus far. Hopefully his budget will be another thing to add to the ever-growing list.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
March 16th, 2017 at 6:34:29 PM permalink

failure by comparison.

Not that your other arguments seem well informed, but this is a great read if you're interested in the subject:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1594205000/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr2_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489714007&sr=8-2-fkmr2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65
billryan
billryan
March 16th, 2017 at 6:49:46 PM permalink
I mail a couple dozen boxes a week. In almost every case, the Post Offices Priority Mail packages blow UPS away. Fed Ex can compete regionally but cross country, it's not even close. I mailed a small package Saturday afternoon in Henderson Nevada. It was delivered to Long Island Monday for $3.77.
Received a forty pound box from Texas today. It cost $16.77 and took two days.
The Post Office mails me free shipping materials, picks up packages at my house, doesn't charge a residential surcharge if the package goes to a non business and is quicker 90% of the time. Unlike FedEx, they don't constantly pull trucks off the road in bad weather, and unlike UPS, they value small accounts. No monthly minimums to worry about, and $50 free insurance on any Priority service.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
March 16th, 2017 at 7:04:49 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I mail a couple dozen boxes a week. In almost every case, the Post Offices Priority Mail packages blow UPS away. Fed Ex can compete regionally but cross country, it's not even close. I mailed a small package Saturday afternoon in Henderson Nevada. It was delivered to Long Island Monday for $3.77.
Received a forty pound box from Texas today. It cost $16.77 and took two days.
The Post Office mails me free shipping materials, picks up packages at my house, doesn't charge a residential surcharge if the package goes to a non business and is quicker 90% of the time. Unlike FedEx, they don't constantly pull trucks off the road in bad weather, and unlike UPS, they value small accounts. No monthly minimums to worry about, and $50 free insurance on any Priority service.

Agreed, I also mail a bunch of crap and have never had one issue. Occasional delays here and there but nothing egregious.

Regardless of their performance, USPS is literally the worst example to use in this situation. They an entirely self funded entity that is not subsidized by tax payers.

In recent years they've borrowed some money from the Treasury, but that's 100% different from appropriating tax dollars. They owe that money back.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
March 16th, 2017 at 7:17:22 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Bad comparison. FedEx and UPS started in competition with USPS, not as a contracting out of USPS. USPS had and has obligations to fulfill on money- losing transactions, while the other two can offer only what they want at a market rate, avoiding the dreck the USPS is forced to offer.

So bingo. My pops is a postmaster. UPS and Fed Ex dump a bunch of packages on them on a regular basis that they don't want to deliver.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
March 16th, 2017 at 7:20:06 PM permalink
And increasing an already incredibly over bloated military funding is about the worst possible use of money imaginable, as if consistently sticking our nose where it doesn't belong overseas hasn't cost us enough already in the last 30 years.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 16th, 2017 at 8:17:25 PM permalink
Supposedly our military budget already exceeds China, Russia, Germany, and UK combined.

Why not make it 10% bigger?

Hmm.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
March 16th, 2017 at 9:03:37 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Supposedly our military budget already exceeds China, Russia, Germany, and UK combined. Why not make it 10% bigger? Hmm.

The accepted way to compare military budgets is to give their percentages of GDP's.
rxwine
rxwine
March 16th, 2017 at 9:41:07 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

The accepted way to compare military budgets is to give their percentages of GDP's.

It makes more sense to decide how much you need regardless of GDP.

Granted we probably are using 25k of weapons and ammo just to kill each small group of 3 dollar bad guys.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
March 16th, 2017 at 10:20:33 PM permalink

And I really love this:

"The budget proposes to eliminate funding for the African Development Foundation, the Appalachian Regional Commission, the Chemical Safety Board, the Corporation for National and Community Service, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, the Delta Regional Authority, the Denali Commission, the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the Inter-American Foundation, the U.S. Trade and Development Agency, the Legal Services Corporation, the National Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation, the Northern Border Regional Commission, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, the United States Institute of Peace, The United States Interagency Council on Homelessness, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars."

Trump is using The Art of the Deal, ask
for way more than you expect to get.

I remember reading about the OPIC (Overseas Private Investment Corporation) many many years ago, when I was in my young 20s. What a scam. Greedy American businesses, and I use the word 'American' lightly, would do business with some tin pot communist deadbeats, pick one, the world is full of them, and when the recipients of the goods would STIFF the bill, the original would be reimbursed by the OPIC. (i.e. American taxpayers) That was 40 years ago and you can see we're still overburdened with scam agencies. Trump may expect less than he's asking for, but I'm sure they could stand to get rid of EVERY ONE of those you just mentioned.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
March 17th, 2017 at 10:48:32 AM permalink
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_CnGhj2FQ

Rachel maddow has had some great shows this week including expose on trump yax return

I dont want to post every show but last night was pretty good. Sets up for a scandal to come today and asks a lot of questions about trump and flynn
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
March 17th, 2017 at 11:06:13 AM permalink

It makes more sense to decide how much you need regardless of GDP. Granted we probably are using 25k of weapons and ammo just to kill each small group of 3 dollar bad guys.

How'd that work out on 9/11/01?
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 17th, 2017 at 12:19:31 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I mail a couple dozen boxes a week. In almost every case, the Post Offices Priority Mail packages blow UPS away.

When I sold on Ebay it got to the point
where I would refuse to use the PO for
anything over $50. They flat out lose
too many packages. FedEx never lost
one. Even if a package is insured with
the PO you play hell trying to get them
to pay off on it. If you've had a couple
claims with them, they'll accuse you of
fraud. Screw the PO.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 17th, 2017 at 12:26:10 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Rachel maddow has had some great shows this week including expose on trump yax return

There's talk that show might win her a
Pulitzer.

ams288
ams288
March 17th, 2017 at 12:28:36 PM permalink
Rachel's show beat O'Reilly last week in the key demo for the first time ever. She's on fire.

She got 4.1 million viewers the night she had Donald's tax returns. She beat every show on cable, as well as ABC and FOX.

She's gonna be just fine, but the righties who never watch her show are convinced she's gonna be cancelled any day now. That's what living in the bubble does to you.
rxwine
rxwine
March 17th, 2017 at 12:29:59 PM permalink

How'd that work out on 9/11/01?

Isn't really anything preventing a small coordinated attack by anyone smart enough and determined enough.

Filling up a empty house with natural gas is one of the easiest ways to blow up much of a neighborhood.
rxwine
rxwine
March 17th, 2017 at 12:32:43 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

She's gonna be just fine, but the righties who never watch her show are convinced she's gonna be cancelled any day now. .

Well, Evenbob seems to be singlehandedly trying to cancel it on his own. Heh.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
March 17th, 2017 at 12:53:13 PM permalink
I usually ship USPS just because it's so much more convenient, and often cheaper.

Also, the only time I've ever filed an insurance claim with them, I had a check in less than a week, no questions asked. I filed an insurance claim with UPS for another package around this same time, and never heard a word from them, let alone get any money.
darkoz
darkoz
March 17th, 2017 at 12:57:42 PM permalink

Rachel's show beat O'Reilly last week in the key demo for the first time ever. She's on fire.

She got 4.1 million viewers the night she had Donald's tax returns. She beat every show on cable, as well as ABC and FOX.

She's gonna be just fine, but the righties who never watch her show are convinced she's gonna be cancelled any day now. That's what living in the bubble does to you.

How much on fire is she?

On the night she showed trumps tax return fox was watching and covering her show!!! Trying to debunk it in real time and hopefully grab back the viewers tuning into her show. It was hilarious
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
March 17th, 2017 at 1:34:13 PM permalink

Would this be a good time for me to go back through the election thread and find posts by righties pretending that Obamacare was a failure because it didn't cover enough Americans????

Not this rightie. Obamacare is a failure because it spends untold billions we do not have.
ams288
ams288
March 17th, 2017 at 1:43:50 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Not this rightie. Obamacare is a failure because it spends untold billions we do not have.

Yes - you were not the rightie that was directed at.
billryan
billryan
March 17th, 2017 at 1:44:18 PM permalink
I've never had a Priority Mail package go missing. O certainly I mailed about $600 worth of books to a buyer and they showed up damaged. I refunded the buyer, let him keep the books and had a refund in a few weeks.
I have had some small first class packages lost and a media mail box got lost for almost two months but FedEx and UPS don't offer those services, so only a Priority comparison is really fair.
UPS doesn't insure collectibles, and FedEx Ground limits it to around $200.
USPS is far superior in these regards.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
March 17th, 2017 at 2:32:52 PM permalink
Trump's election may have saved Europe from the alt right. The Dutch just defeated Geert Wilder a right wing so called populist in the election for Prime Minister. The Dutch looked at the mess in the U.S. and said "no thanks, we don't need a Trump clone here." Wilder's opposition ran commercials showing Trump and his nonsense and the Dutch people said "no way." Next we'll see if the French follow suit and defeat right winger Marine Le Pen. My source is U.S. News and World Report. So far as I know know Trump and his cronies have not called this news service a liberal tool manufacturing fake news. But even if they did, who cares.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-03-17/what-the-dutch-election-means-for-europe
Please don't feed the trolls
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
March 17th, 2017 at 2:35:46 PM permalink
All this praise of the USPS just confirmed my summer uniform...

Once sourced, I'll open the window to wagers on how long it'll take to get pinched.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
March 17th, 2017 at 5:53:48 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

The Dutch just defeated Geert Wilder a right wing so called populist in the election for Prime Minister.

Meanwhile, back in the real world....

The winner, Center-Right PM Rutte, infuriated Moslems by referring to their call to prayers as 'horrific whining'. He also deported a Turkish minister and refused to allow Turkish ministers to campaign for the expat vote to expand Erdogan's powers in Turkey.

Geert Wilders even accused Rutte of stealing his issues.

In response Turkish President Erdogan says the Netherlands will pay the price for this.

"What steps they take, we will take ten times more action."

He was talking about Rutte, not Wilders.

Turkey is stuck with nearly 2 million refugees.

Erdogan is now threatening to flood Europe with 15,000 refugees every month.

This is on top of the 1.1 million Europe absorbed last year.

If only Hillary was elected, we could have taken half of them every month. So sad.

Earlier Today, Erdogan urged the 2.5 million Turks living in Europe to have five instead of three children.

"You are Europe's future."

Also today, and of course, not reported in the US media, Turkish Minister Cavusoglu claimed Holy wars will soon begin in Europe.

Shortly after Cavusoglu's speech, Erdogan followed with a declaration that Europe has started "A clash between the Cross and the Crescent".

Looking like a bloody summer for Europe.
rxwine
rxwine
March 18th, 2017 at 12:26:36 AM permalink
Just another day in the Trump administration. Surely Price wouldn't be stupid enough to do insider trading. But I've been wrong before.

Quote:

Former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara was investigating a top member of President Trump’s cabinet when he was fired, according to a report Friday.

Bharara, asked along with 45 other prosecutors to resign last week, was overseeing a probe into stock trades made by Health & Human Services Secretary Tom Price, ProPublica reported.

Price, who has been busy promoting the Republican’s Obamacare replacement, maintains he did nothing illegal when he traded health care stocks even as he was involved in legislation while serving in the House of Representatives.

In December, the Wall Street Journal reported Price traded more than $300,000 worth of shares in health companies over a recent four-year period.

At the time he was taking actions in Congress that could have affected those companies.

At his confirmation hearings, Price said many of the trades were made by his broker — and without his knowledge.

One Democrat called on the Georgia lawmaker to be investigated by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/preet-bharara-investigating-trump-cabinet-member-fired-article-1.3001669
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
March 19th, 2017 at 2:31:40 AM permalink

Just another day in the Trump administration. Surely Price wouldn't be stupid enough to do insider trading. But I've been wrong before.

If Trump had not asked for the resignations of the other folks, this would probably be more of a story. No one is denying there is an investigation so it is entirely possible that the actual folks doing the investigation will continue to do so.

He traded healthcare stocks over a four year period in a period when Republicans were feckless and unable to do anything in Congress. The record of what he did, as a Congressman, on healthcare issues is pretty out in the open. He talked about it in his confirmation. He does say his broker traded many these stocks on his behalf without him knowing.

I just don't see this as taking all too much to investigate. The facts are pretty much on the record.

The story will be if the investigation is actually quashed by the new U.S. Attorney.
billryan
billryan
March 19th, 2017 at 8:16:34 AM permalink
When Obama replaced almost all of the U.S. Attorneys, he allowed them to stay in place under their successors were approved. Trump hasn't even nominated any, let alone submit them for Senate approval. He has created a huge void in leadership in the system, but that seems to be his M.O.
He has thousands of vacancies in almost every agency, creating unnecessary chaos throughout the government.
darkoz
darkoz
March 19th, 2017 at 9:19:25 AM permalink
Hmm lets see

Trump says bharara can stay

Bharara investigates some of trumps people

Unexpectedly bharara is fired

No one is put in place to replace him

Investigation gone ???
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
March 19th, 2017 at 10:13:47 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Hmm lets see

Trump says bharara can stay

Bharara investigates some of trumps people

Unexpectedly bharara is fired

No one is put in place to replace him

Investigation gone ???

Bharara was overseeing, and ready to take credit for any damning results of, the investigation. The investigation can go on without him. Tell me when the investigation is ordered stopped before completion by Trump or one of his peeps..then we have what is called "News"...
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 22nd, 2017 at 2:14:18 PM permalink
Nunes ‘Unmasking’ Report Vindicates Trump Claims on Surveillance

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-surveillance-idUSKBN16T2GQ

What a news day. Trump was right, they
were surveilled by the Obama regime
Nov-Jan. Who knows by what Obama
controlled dept, but that will come out
soon. The press is very upset that Nunes
didn't keep this secret and went to the WH
to brief the president.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
March 22nd, 2017 at 2:37:27 PM permalink
Summary time......

No matter what evidence is presented EB will believe Obama wiretapped DJT, and DJT has no inappropriate ties to Russia. No matter what actually happens EB will believe first 100 days are a big success.

No matter what evidence is presented ams will believe Obama had nothing to do with wiretapping DJT, and DJT has inappropriate ties to Russia. No matter what actually happens ams will be believe first 100 days are an abject failure.

Just in case someone doesn't have time to read all the posts......
rsactuary
rsactuary
March 22nd, 2017 at 2:38:13 PM permalink
Wrong. Trump tweeted about being surveilled before the election, not after the election. And Nunes said what they picked up was not by wiretapping. #fail

http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/03/22/devin-nunes-trump-communications-response-intv-lead.cnn
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
March 22nd, 2017 at 2:58:51 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Wrong. Trump tweeted about being surveilled before the election, not after the election. And Nunes said what they picked up was not by wiretapping.

Then how were the communications intercepted and the data collected? And Comey testified on Monday that the FBI investigation began last July.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
March 22nd, 2017 at 3:54:42 PM permalink

Summary time......

No matter what evidence is presented EB will believe Obama wiretapped DJT, and DJT has no inappropriate ties to Russia. No matter what actually happens EB will believe first 100 days are a big success.

No matter what evidence is presented ams will believe Obama had nothing to do with wiretapping DJT, and DJT has inappropriate ties to Russia. No matter what actually happens ams will be believe first 100 days are an abject failure.

Just in case someone doesn't have time to read all the posts......

Appreciate the summary !

I think we can also all agree it is "amateur hour" at the White House, and trump is going to go down in the history books as the worst president in history.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
RSbw
March 22nd, 2017 at 4:09:15 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

trump is going to go down in the history books as the worst president in history.

62 days in office is a tad early for
predictions, his whole cabinet is
not even in place yet. You mean
you hope he knocks Obama off
the top of the list as worst POTUS
in history.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
March 22nd, 2017 at 4:33:02 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Appreciate the summary !

I think we can also all agree it is "amateur hour" at the White House, and trump is going to go down in the history books as the worst president in history.

I will agree on the amateur hour comment. But it is possible he will go down as a great President. Worst is also a distinct possibility.

To many if he succeeds at tightening the borders, deporting illegals, 'fixing' healthcare, improving the economy, eliminating the liberal bias on the Supreme Court, strengthening the military, eliminating sanctuary cities, lowering taxes, etc... he would go down as the best President in history.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 22nd, 2017 at 5:33:20 PM permalink

I will agree on the amateur hour comment. But it is possible he will go down as a great President. Worst is also a distinct possibility.

The Left means the worst president as far as
the media is concerned. They don't care
what a president does, look at Obama. They
only care about what grade the press gives
him.
rsactuary
rsactuary
March 22nd, 2017 at 6:19:15 PM permalink

Then how were the communications intercepted and the data collected? And Comey testified on Monday that the FBI investigation began last July.

do some research, the information Nunes received said this was intercepted as part of foreign intelligence that happened after the election.
ams288
ams288
March 22nd, 2017 at 6:29:51 PM permalink
Anyone know where they are selling "LOCK HIM UP" baseball caps???

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians
rsactuary
rsactuary
March 22nd, 2017 at 7:08:47 PM permalink

Anyone know where they are selling "LOCK HIM UP" baseball caps???

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

Count me in! Are there discounts if you buy a "DRAIN THE SWAMP" hat at the same time?
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
March 22nd, 2017 at 8:18:43 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

do some research, the information Nunes received said this was intercepted as part of foreign intelligence that happened after the election.

In view of the fact that Clapper and Morrell have said there was absolutely no collusion, what "foreign intelligence" are you referring to?
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clinton-ally-says-smoke-no-fire-no-russia-trump-collusion-n734176
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/324785-white-house-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article136600203.html
billryan
billryan
March 22nd, 2017 at 8:26:32 PM permalink
Nunes should have turned the information over to the Congressional Committee. Maybe now people will realize having a former member of Trumps Transition Team chairing an investigation into Trumps Transition Team doesn't quite pass the smell test.
Bottom line is we still haven't seen any evidence and whatever evidence comes out now is hopelessly tainted.
  • Jump to: