Thread Rating:

Ernesto
Ernesto
  • Threads: 1
February 24th, 2017 at 12:12:42 PM permalink
I got no numbers or sources. Just think it has to be cheaper, or else those jobs would be back her in USA ?
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
February 24th, 2017 at 1:47:32 PM permalink
Trump now refusing press org he dont like from press briefing including nyt bbc daily news etc

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/24/white-house-blocks-multiple-news-outlets-from-press-briefing/21721210/
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
February 24th, 2017 at 2:14:51 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Trump now refusing press org he dont like from press briefing including nyt bbc daily news etc

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/24/white-house-blocks-multiple-news-outlets-from-press-briefing/21721210/

Yes, including CNN and our BBC. A few media orgs walked out in protest.

Note to trumpy: This is how it will pan out:-

trumpy's message will get less publicity: His propaganda will reach less of his public: The excluded press organisations will concentrate more and more on outing what he and his cronies actually do, and what crimes they commit.
Efforts by Trump's family and lawyers to literally drive media into bankruptcy won't work against at least the BBC, and I doubt he'll close down CNN or the White House Correspondents' Association.
Nor will he 'control' social media.

He's poking a stick and uncaging the tiger that he aspires to put down. Just like he did with the intelligence services and the judiciary.
I don't know which, but one of those tigers will eat him up and sh1t him out. . . .

. . . No, actually I suspect it won't be one of the tigers that he pokes that will eat him: I suspect it will be the one that he isn't watching that will tear him up.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
February 24th, 2017 at 2:54:22 PM permalink
Ari Fleisher claims the WH never does a formal sit down briefing on days the President gives a major speech.
That's easy enough to check.
If true, or even part true, let's see what tomorrow brings.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
February 25th, 2017 at 3:13:10 PM permalink
So sessions is talking about reinstating private prisons now. Private prisons need to be close to 90% full to be profitable, which means they will need lots and lots of non violent offenders. Now all this enforcement of federal drug laws in states that have voted it legal is starting to make sense. Wonder who or how many people in the current administration would stand to benefit from this, and if our "leaders" tax returns would help shed some light on this?
darkoz
darkoz
February 25th, 2017 at 7:22:27 PM permalink
Muhammad ali jr detained over his religion at airport. Lawsuit probably coming

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/25/muhammad-ali-jr-was-reportedly-detained-for-hours-at-a-florida/21721550/
darkoz
darkoz
February 27th, 2017 at 6:30:30 PM permalink
Everyone should tune into the rachel maddow rerun tonight on msnbc

She blows up much of the trump russia connection. Its pretty bad.

Watch from beginning!!!!!
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
February 27th, 2017 at 9:10:23 PM permalink
"What, me worry?"
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
February 27th, 2017 at 11:09:59 PM permalink
Thanks Obama!
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
charliepatrick
charliepatrick
  • Threads: 39
February 28th, 2017 at 1:38:27 AM permalink
A friend posted this on facebook - thought it fairly funny.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
February 28th, 2017 at 2:16:23 AM permalink
Quote: charliepatrick

A friend posted this on facebook - thought it fairly funny.

Oui, if only... (everything was like the oscars)...lol.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
JohnnyQ
February 28th, 2017 at 5:59:13 AM permalink
23000 views since posted last night on youtube

Again is u havent watched this u need to

Rachel maddow just connected the dots between trump russia and corruption

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dgbr5EI8
ck1313
ck1313
Thanked by
steeldcoSOOPOO
February 28th, 2017 at 6:43:57 AM permalink

Watching Rachel Maddow is painful. Every night she comes up with this big "gotcha" segment. Believing anything you hear on a partisan show is dangerous. I don't care if it's Maddow, Hannity or whomever they all spin their stories to fit their narrative.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
February 28th, 2017 at 6:57:49 AM permalink

Heard it live via Sirius. Jaw officially dropped. Wondering why it took a year and a half after he declared, and rushing State and Commerce confirmation ahead of it, to put this together, but I'm not an investigative journalist, so what do I know.

Not sure whether the election would have turned on it, but it certainly should have been disclosed by all four (including Paul Manafort) by honest people.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
February 28th, 2017 at 7:44:13 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Heard it live via Sirius. Jaw officially dropped. Wondering why it took a year and a half after he declared, and rushing State and Commerce confirmation ahead of it, to put this together, but I'm not an investigative journalist, so what do I know...

Possibly because no one thought he would win anyways? Now that he has, perhaps they were sitting on the information and allowing trump to dig a hole by appointing who he's been appointing to complete the ties/evidence?

I pretty much have never watched this news organization or her, but it all appears to be sourced and cited very well to me. Regardless of political affiliation facts are facts and it would appear as though this is going to be the obvious beginning of the end (eventually) for trump. Sharing with as many people as I can:

Playing it correctly means you've already won.
darkoz
darkoz
February 28th, 2017 at 8:28:39 AM permalink
Trumps whole platform on pay for play politics that he despised. Naturally he is the biggest culprit

These connections really smell
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
February 28th, 2017 at 8:32:14 AM permalink
Trump is a Russian spy.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
darkoz
darkoz
February 28th, 2017 at 8:01:10 PM permalink
Trump very quietly (along with republican controlled congress) made it easier for mentally ill people to buy guns

This while he rails about shootings crime and being a law enforcement president

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
February 28th, 2017 at 8:04:54 PM permalink

Trump very quietly (along with republican controlled congress) made it easier for mentally ill people to buy guns

This while he rails about shootings crime and being a law enforcement president

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221

Hypocrisy is his middle name. Dozens of examples so far (including election rhetoric). Not unexpected but I refuse to accept it as a new normal, either.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
March 2nd, 2017 at 6:30:39 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

but it all appears to be sourced and cited very well to me. Regardless of political affiliation facts are facts and it would appear as though this is going to be the obvious beginning of the end (eventually) for trump.

Wow. All of this seemed to be right out in the open too. Everyone should watch this report by Rachel Maddow. Disagree if you want, but watch it. I couldn't figure out why the Fertilizer King would throw away 60 million of his own money buying Trump's property, but then Ms Maddow connected the dots with Deutsche Bank and Russian money laundering.

Bottom-line:

I suspect trump's ego is too big to let him even consider the possibility that the Russian gov't has been slowly reeling him in and/or compiling incriminating evidence against him. And Putin and his KGB cronies are far too good at what they do to be too obvious about it. But there can not be any doubt that the Russian gov't did in fact want him elected.

MORE:

"Trump has repeatedly explored business ventures in Russia, partnered with Russians on projects elsewhere, and benefited from Russian largesse in his business ventures. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Donald Trump Jr. said at a real estate conference in 2008."

source:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/donald-trump-2016-russian-ties-214116
Last edited by: JohnnyQ on Mar 2, 2017
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
rxwine
rxwine
March 2nd, 2017 at 6:51:39 PM permalink
Quote:

INDIANAPOLIS — Vice President Mike Pence routinely used a private email account to conduct public business as governor of Indiana, at times discussing sensitive matters and homeland security issues.
Emails released to The Indianapolis Star in response to a public records request show Pence communicated via his personal AOL account with top advisers on topics ranging from security gates at the governor’s residence to the state’s response to terror attacks across the globe. In one email, Pence’s top state homeland security adviser relayed an update from the FBI regarding the arrests of several men on federal terror-related charges.

LOCK HIM UP!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pence-used-personal-email-for-state-business-%e2%80%94-and-was-hacked/ar-AAnJGpS?ocid=spartanntp
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
March 2nd, 2017 at 6:56:16 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

LOCK HIM UP!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pence-used-personal-email-for-state-business-%e2%80%94-and-was-hacked/ar-AAnJGpS?ocid=spartanntp

Am I surprised by this ? No.

Disgusted with the Hypocrisy of it all ? YES !
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 4th, 2017 at 8:16:15 AM permalink
Wow
Trump has finally jumped the shark
the latest tweets are pure insanity

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

"Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!"

"I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!"

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
March 4th, 2017 at 8:59:27 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Wow
Trump has finally jumped the shark

We're gonna need a bigger box of popcorn.
Those tweets are just so wrong on every level.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
March 4th, 2017 at 10:52:47 AM permalink

LOCK HIM UP!

Which law did Pence break?
steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
March 4th, 2017 at 10:58:12 AM permalink
I was a fan of 2 of the people involved with Trump. Mattis and Pence. Indifferent on a couple of the others.
Pence I thought would make a good President. As a matter, a hope of mine that Trump would get impeached and Pence would take over. I still wish for that. However, Pence broke which law? The law of Stupidity! He lost a bit of my respect.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
March 4th, 2017 at 11:21:53 AM permalink
Quote: steeldco

Pence broke which law? The law of Stupidity! He lost a bit of my respect.

The question was about the cry to "lock him up." If ignorance is your criteria, then a significant segment of the population is worthy of condemnation.
rxwine
rxwine
March 4th, 2017 at 11:44:37 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Who cares, Trump was calling for someone to lock Hillary up without a trial. Show me where you complained about that.
steeldco
steeldco
March 4th, 2017 at 11:57:00 AM permalink

The question was about the cry to "lock him up." If ignorance is your criteria, then a significant segment of the population is worthy of condemnation.

The cry to "lock him up" is indeed nuts. However, it remains that he has lost some of my respect for him. There are indeed many, many ignorant people including myself on some items. A highly ranked official should know better on something so simple as to understanding that your communications while in office need to be secure. Pretty common sense item there.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
March 4th, 2017 at 12:19:58 PM permalink

Who cares, Trump was calling for someone to lock Hillary up without a trial. Show me where you complained about that.

There was nothing to complain about. He was calling for her to be prosecuted. That usually means, at least in our system, a trial.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
March 4th, 2017 at 12:21:12 PM permalink
Quote: steeldco

A highly ranked official should know better on something so simple as to understanding that your communications while in office need to be secure. Pretty common sense item there.

The severely belated admonishment is noted.
rxwine
rxwine
March 4th, 2017 at 1:47:43 PM permalink

There was nothing to complain about. He was calling for her to be prosecuted. That usually means, at least in our system, a trial.

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
March 5th, 2017 at 4:26:12 PM permalink
Even James Comey, FBI Director and hero of the Trumpers for taking a pot shot at Hilary a few days before the general election has had enough of Trump's Bozo the Clown act. He just shot down Trump's bogus claim that Obama tapped his phones.
Please don't feed the trolls
darkoz
darkoz
March 5th, 2017 at 6:24:57 PM permalink
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/05/fbi-director-asked-justice-department-to-reject-trumps-wiretapp/21873897/

Hopefully the beginning of the end. Trump had laid a big dogpoo that he just stepped in himself

FBI is telling congress it didnt happen. Accusations are to big to say well lets forget about it. Trump is demanding investigation

So if trump delusionally made it up that will come out and republicans are going to have to explain how they can back him

Even if it turns out to be true then trump has had probable cause from an 11 judge FISA court showing why he was doing illegal things. But i doubt Comey would deny this. It would require an FBI Obama FISA court conspiracy

Its only gonna get better. Bye bye trump. Impeachment before year end
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
March 5th, 2017 at 7:06:09 PM permalink

Quote: JohnnyQ

Am I surprised by this ? No.

Disgusted with the Hypocrisy of it all ? YES !

JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
March 5th, 2017 at 7:09:55 PM permalink

So if trump delusionally made it up that will come out and republicans are going to have to explain how they can back him

This is really the key point and is what should be concerning to EVERYONE. trump IS delusional and not well mentally. How long before his actions/statements severely and irreparably harm out country ?
steeldco
steeldco
March 6th, 2017 at 9:26:42 AM permalink
Do we know where Kushner's family is from? I ask because when I google national origin of Kushner, a couple of the search results cause me to go hhmmmm.............
darkoz
darkoz
March 6th, 2017 at 11:03:10 AM permalink
I dont know but he is american

As a jew he might very well have russian emigre parents or grandparents. I do. Means nothing. Especially as many russian jews fled from antisemitism
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
March 6th, 2017 at 11:22:29 AM permalink
Will trump even make 100 days?
Other then creating chaos, has he actually accomplished anything?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
March 6th, 2017 at 11:35:42 AM permalink

I'll book that claim at even money. How much do you want to put on the "Yes" for impeachment by 12/31/17? I'll take the "No" for $100.
darkoz
darkoz
March 6th, 2017 at 11:47:18 AM permalink
Quote: Paradigm

I'll book that claim at even money. How much do you want to put on the "Yes" for impeachment by 12/31/17? I'll take the "No" for $100.

I have to see if its ap-able first.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
March 6th, 2017 at 2:27:01 PM permalink

Wow. All of this seemed to be right out in the open too. Everyone should watch this report by Rachel Maddow. Disagree if you want, but watch it. I couldn't figure out why the Fertilizer King would throw away 60 million of his own money buying Trump's property, but then Ms Maddow connected the dots with Deutsche Bank and Russian money laundering.

Bottom-line:

I suspect trump's ego is too big to let him even consider the possibility that the Russian gov't has been slowly reeling him in and/or compiling incriminating evidence against him. And Putin and his KGB cronies are far too good at what they do to be too obvious about it. But there can not be any doubt that the Russian gov't did in fact want him elected.

MORE:

"Trump has repeatedly explored business ventures in Russia, partnered with Russians on projects elsewhere, and benefited from Russian largesse in his business ventures. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Donald Trump Jr. said at a real estate conference in 2008."

source:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/donald-trump-2016-russian-ties-214116

Why are more people not checking this out and talking about it? Hit a bit too close to home and you don't want to talk about your prized trump doing something wrong?
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
March 6th, 2017 at 4:18:33 PM permalink
Romes:

Even putting aside the probable fact that the Fertilizer King allowed trump to pay back Deutsche Bank ( more laundering ? ) and this whole story ( trump can just say he's a heck of a capitalist ), I think the real issue is that trump is simply NOT WELL MENTALLY.

Who else accuses the previous President of wire-tapping without any proof, 3-5 million illegal votes without any proof, etc, etc, etc ?
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
March 6th, 2017 at 4:24:41 PM permalink

Romes:

Even putting aside the probable fact that the Fertilizer King allowed trump to pay back Deutsche Bank ( more laundering ? ) and this whole story ( trump can just say he's a heck of a capitalist ), I think the real issue is that trump is simply NOT WELL MENTALLY.

Who else accuses the previous President of wire-tapping without any proof, 3-5 million illegal votes without any proof, etc, etc, etc ?

I hope you're not saying what you think you're saying. If so, the left must not be mentally well, either. Look at the left's accusations-without-proof.
Dalex64
Dalex64
March 6th, 2017 at 4:39:46 PM permalink
Several of you are trying to equate some individuals from the collective left with one individual who is the president, and are using the logical fallacy that can be summed up with "one or some therefore all"
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
March 6th, 2017 at 5:12:34 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I hope you're not saying what you think you're saying. If so, the left must not be mentally well, either. Look at the left's accusations-without-proof.

I do NOT have proof that trump is mentally ill or completely unstable.

I just look at his actions objectively and draw the logical conclusion. For the sake of our country, let's hope I am wrong, in spite of the evidence.
darkoz
darkoz
March 6th, 2017 at 6:22:10 PM permalink
I suspect a right wing conspiracy because no matter what time of day cnn never works without a serious digital stutter while fox works perfectly

I wind up watching the horrible janine pirro and tucker carlson. Gotta be gop tampering
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
March 6th, 2017 at 7:01:58 PM permalink

I have to see if its ap-able first.

Don't bother...no action despite claims of certain impeachment by year end speaks volumes.
darkoz
darkoz
March 6th, 2017 at 7:17:30 PM permalink

Don't bother...no action despite claims of certain impeachment by year end speaks volumes.

Not really. I foresee it happening. Doesnt mean i wish to wager on it. Dont confuse predictions with absolutism. If i was a guaranteed future predictor i would be playing roulette right now
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
March 7th, 2017 at 7:21:56 AM permalink
The TrumpCare rollout, summarized in three tweets:

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
  • Jump to: