Thread Rating:

JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 189
January 29th, 2017 at 4:58:54 PM permalink
Sign here.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance

WE THE PEOPLE ASK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO TELL US WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS DOING ABOUT AN ISSUE:

Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns, with all information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance.
I don't give a hoot about what people have to say, I'm laughing as I'm analyzed. Lunatics anonymous, that's where we belong, Sure, cause I am one, till my strength is gone, Yeah, this beat goes on - Da Kings: The North Coast's Friday Anthem
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 31
January 29th, 2017 at 5:13:20 PM permalink
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 10
January 29th, 2017 at 6:38:02 PM permalink
The path required to win is never easy and rarely "favorable".
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 31
January 29th, 2017 at 6:41:47 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

The path required to win is never easy and rarely "favorable".

There's hardly been any winning.

Can you imagine if Trump campaigned on "We will build a wall, and America Consumers will pay for it." and "We will ban muslims, except from those countries that have actually sent terrorists.", in other words, exactly what is happening now?
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 11
January 30th, 2017 at 6:40:27 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

And we could have had this. We avoided the
bullet on this one. This would be Hillary boarding
the WH helicopter:

Jezebel has more on Donald's fear of stairs:

Donald Trump Can Absolutely Walk Up and Down the Stairs Like a Big Boy

Now, before some rightie gets offended and shouts "fake news!" let me say: this isn't news. It's just a collection of tweets, interviews, etc. where our "alpha-male" President indicates he is afraid of stairs.

Don't get your panties in a twist about it. It's funny.
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
ams288
ams288
February 6th, 2017 at 6:17:09 AM permalink
Sounds like all the negative polls are starting to get into our dictator-in-chief's head:

Quote: @realDonaldTrump

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 189
February 6th, 2017 at 2:32:07 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

.....and "We will ban muslims, except from those countries that have actually sent terrorists.", in other words, exactly what is happening now?

In case: anyone didn't know (my brother-in-law for one), on 9/11:

Fifteen of the 19 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia.
Two were from the United Arab Emirates,
one was from Lebanon,
and one was from Egypt.

https://www.911memorial.org/faq-about-911
I don't give a hoot about what people have to say, I'm laughing as I'm analyzed. Lunatics anonymous, that's where we belong, Sure, cause I am one, till my strength is gone, Yeah, this beat goes on - Da Kings: The North Coast's Friday Anthem
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 148
February 6th, 2017 at 3:43:43 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

In case: anyone didn't know (my brother-in-law for one), on 9/11:

Fifteen of the 19 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia.
Two were from the United Arab Emirates,
one was from Lebanon,
and one was from Egypt.

https://www.911memorial.org/faq-about-911

We will ban muslims from any country president trump has no hotel or other business offerings
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 85
February 7th, 2017 at 3:34:43 AM permalink
Trump's popularity might be fading. Maybe not but maybe so. This pro Trump rally in Portland drew just 8 people. But it drew a lot of laughs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/02/06/twitter-mocks-a-tiny-trump-rally/?hpid=hp_no-name_hp-in-the-news%3Apage%2Fin-the-news&utm_term=.08abfa3839c5
everybody wants to go to heaven. but nobody wants to die.
ams288
ams288
February 7th, 2017 at 4:56:13 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

Trump's popularity might be fading. Maybe not but maybe so. This pro Trump rally in Portland drew just 8 people. But it drew a lot of laughs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/02/06/twitter-mocks-a-tiny-trump-rally/?hpid=hp_no-name_hp-in-the-news%3Apage%2Fin-the-news&utm_term=.08abfa3839c5

This is why rightwingers keep pretending protestors on the left are paid.

• Jump to: