ChallengedMilly
ChallengedMilly
  • Threads: 19
February 12th, 2024 at 7:21:32 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

They have a book?
Last I heard, they were just a few trailers full of slots.
link to original post

They are that too, but yes they have a book now. Wasn't happy with it, but again I may have been missing something and I was arsed to try to get staff to help when they were already very overloaded by the saturday pre-superbowl crowd.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
February 12th, 2024 at 8:50:29 AM permalink
Good SB for me. Not including the $25 won HERE, I was +$772. I exited my bet page to list the wins and losses. To be fair, some of the bets were season long and I had $60 in losing bets on Bills and Ravens. But I think I had more free bets and boosts from those pre season bets than the lost $60.

First offer for 2025 SB. 49ers at + 575. Free bet awarded.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 12th, 2024 at 5:06:12 PM permalink
Tonight…. Jericho Sims is the only real center the Knicks have tonight. His O/U for rebounds is 5.5. I’m hammering the over. He missed last game with an ‘illness’. Maybe the books know he won’t be able to play full minutes? If he plays 30+ minutes 6 rebounds is a real low bar to go over.
Technically those are all -EV bets.
Knicks were a few point favorites until Hartenstein was ruled out. Now 1 point underdog. I’m surprised the Sims line didn’t move as well.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
February 12th, 2024 at 7:41:09 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Tonight…. Jericho Sims is the only real center the Knicks have tonight. His O/U for rebounds is 5.5. I’m hammering the over. He missed last game with an ‘illness’. Maybe the books know he won’t be able to play full minutes? If he plays 30+ minutes 6 rebounds is a real low bar to go over.
Knicks were a few point favorites until Hartenstein was ruled out. Now 1 point underdog. I’m surprised the Sims line didn’t move as well.
link to original post

Easy money. Nice
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 12th, 2024 at 8:03:04 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

link to original post

Easy money. Nice
link to original post

Thanks. I’ll keep on betting against Knicks if Hartenstein not playing. And over Hart/Achiuwa/ Sims rebounds.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 13th, 2024 at 10:53:40 AM permalink
Today FD offering +200 on Tatum, Antetokounmpo, and Gilgeous -Alexander all to score 25 or more.
This has to be +EV. I think I’d bet it at +120.

I just had my Caesars account rewarded a bunch of Rewards Credits. I ‘think’ around $13 worth was from the 58 million credit giveaway. I love being on the receiving end of giveaways.

Monday is the day some of the books load the bonus bets/profit boosts from the previous week. So on Tuesdays (today) I make a boatload of coin flip bets. Today I put in some time to get an extra 1/2 point on each game.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
February 13th, 2024 at 12:08:04 PM permalink

Today FD offering +200 on Tatum, Antetokounmpo, and Gilgeous -Alexander all to score 25 or more.
This has to be +EV. I think I’d bet it at +120.

I just had my Caesars account rewarded a bunch of Rewards Credits. I ‘think’ around $13 worth was from the 58 million credit giveaway. I love being on the receiving end of giveaways.

Monday is the day some of the books load the bonus bets/profit boosts from the previous week. So on Tuesdays (today) I make a boatload of coin flip bets. Today I put in some time to get an extra 1/2 point on each game.
link to original post

you thought it was Tuesday, but it's........................... I won't say it

btw I can't speak for you, but I would expect 13/56,000,000 [ which is 0.0000002321428571, about one in 4,307,692], if I got that, to represent my level as "high roller" in their estimation ... except in my case I suspect it would be more like one dollar
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 14th, 2024 at 8:23:33 AM permalink
Lost the three guys 25. Antetokounmpo had 23 in the 3rd quarter but Bucks were being shellacked. Not sure if he even saw the court in the 4th quarter. That’s often how you can lose such a bet.
But overall had a great night. Had two parlays that I ‘worked’ for. One had Celtics over 227.5, the other Celtics under 228.5. Not only did Celtics score 228, but the other legs in both boosted parlays hit. One was a 100% boost that turned +550 into +1100. To remind all, I had to make a single $10 soccer parlay bet to get that boost. I was allowed to bet $25 on the winning +1100 parlay.
As per my usual recently, if Hartenstein is out again will take over rebounds on Hart, Sims. and Achiuwa. If DiVincenzo is also out will bet heavily against the Knicks.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 16th, 2024 at 10:56:47 AM permalink

Lost the three guys 25. Antetokounmpo had 23 in the 3rd quarter but Bucks were being shellacked. Not sure if he even saw the court in the 4th quarter. That’s often how you can lose such a bet.
But overall had a great night. Had two parlays that I ‘worked’ for. One had Celtics over 227.5, the other Celtics under 228.5. Not only did Celtics score 228, but the other legs in both boosted parlays hit. One was a 100% boost that turned +550 into +1100. To remind all, I had to make a single $10 soccer parlay bet to get that boost. I was allowed to bet $25 on the winning +1100 parlay.
As per my usual recently, if Hartenstein is out again will take over rebounds on Hart, Sims. and Achiuwa. If DiVincenzo is also out will bet heavily against the Knicks.
link to original post

Knicks got killed as expected. Achiuwa hit, Hart missed, Sims would have hit but couldn’t find a line on his rebounds for some reason.

My silly longshot soccer parlay lost by one freaking leg. Needed 6 corners by Galatassary and they ended with 5…. Get that 100% profit boost…

Buttttttt….. turned the 100% profit boost into big $$$. 3 leg +600 turned into +1200 and hit! (If you call $300 big money…)

Have profit boost that I bet the usual $10 and took a real longshot combo. Over +5000. It wouldn’t let me make the bet as it exceeded the extra I could win on that profit boost. It corrected it to $9.99.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
February 17th, 2024 at 8:13:54 AM permalink
Meanwhile, now that the Super B-er, uh, "big game" is over, Circa is starting to advertise its next big event: Mega March and the Big Bracket Watch Party. Almost needless to say, "March Madness" is an NCAA trademark.

Somebody needs to tell them that "Elite Eight," and "Final Four" are also NCAA trademarks when it comes to its mens' and womens' basketball tournaments. ("Sweet Sixteen" is owned by the Kentucky High School Athletic Association.)
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 17th, 2024 at 8:24:27 AM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

Meanwhile, now that the Super B-er, uh, "big game" is over, Circa is starting to advertise its next big event: Mega March and the Big Bracket Watch Party. Almost needless to say, "March Madness" is an NCAA trademark.

Somebody needs to tell them that "Elite Eight," and "Final Four" are also NCAA trademarks when it comes to its mens' and womens' basketball tournaments. ("Sweet Sixteen" is owned by the Kentucky High School Athletic Association.)
link to original post

I’m getting great daily profit boosts on NCAA games from multiple sites. Have been enjoying fading Georgetown.

They were real good in the 1980’s. If you sum up the points they lost at home by during that decade, they just had a 3 game stretch that exceeded that number.!
I love the speed at which Alabama plays. Love their overs.

Aston Villa up 2-0 with 30 minutes to go. I need that exact score to complete a juicy parlay. I’m a slight underdog.

Edit. I lost that bet, maybe while typing this!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 18th, 2024 at 12:58:02 PM permalink
Won fading Georgetown. Won easily on Alabama over.

Today there is a +EV NBA offer on MGM. +375 on East money line and under 358.5. East is 2.5 point underdog and fair O/U is 356.5. Fair odds around +315?
I HATE betting on or having anything to do with All Star games. But I did take the offer.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 88
February 18th, 2024 at 4:03:03 PM permalink

Today there is a +EV NBA offer on MGM. +375 on East money line and under 358.5. East is 2.5 point underdog and fair O/U is 356.5. Fair odds around +315?
I HATE betting on or having anything to do with All Star games. But I did take the offer.
link to original post

WTF
350 points in a game
WTF
So absurd
I do like baseball
Great Allstar tradition
Pete Rose would come into game looking to seriously kick some ass
Ichiro would curse up a storm in the clubhouse before a game with tons of F bombs lobbed at the opposing team to get his teammates in the right frame of mind
I respect just win baby
No respect for 350 points
NBA is pretty pointless to watch until the playoffs
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 18th, 2024 at 6:50:03 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

link to original post

WTF
350 points in a game
WTF
So absurd
I do like baseball
Great Allstar tradition
Pete Rose would come into game looking to seriously kick some ass
Ichiro would curse up a storm in the clubhouse before a game with tons of F bombs lobbed at the opposing team to get his teammates in the right frame of mind
I respect just win baby
No respect for 350 points
NBA is pretty pointless to watch until the playoffs
link to original post

Agree on THIS game being silly. Got action in on OVER 369 after the game started. I think if you play defense that is against ‘the code’. Shooting contests, dunking contests, skills contests are fun. This game is plain STUPID.

FanDuel and DraftKings have frequent free pools to enter. Cashed in last two. $0.44, and $3.14. Less than a small Starbucks iced latte. But not zero!

My BAD BEAT of the day. Had my longshot parlay. Man U win first half. Total over 2.5 goals. ManU over 4.5 corners. Luton under 5.5 corners. All were hitting with a few minutes to go. Luton gets their 3rd corner kick. Man U kept deflecting the ball out for corner after corner. 89 minutes 3 corners. The last 5 minutes Luton had 4 corners.

• Jump to: