1 vote (2.63%)
1 vote (2.63%)

38 members have voted

DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 72
September 15th, 2020 at 1:44:36 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

The Steelers defense last night was incredible. The Giants don't have the best offense but it was sickening watching what the Steelers did to them.
They held Barkley to six yards on fifteen carries.

If Fitzpatrick, Watt, and Dupree can stay healthy they may be the best defense in football.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
redietz
redietz
  • Threads: 17
September 15th, 2020 at 1:45:35 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

The Steelers defense last night was incredible. The Giants don't have the best offense but it was sickening watching what the Steelers did to them.
They held Barkley to six yards on fifteen carries.

And Snell is no longer a fantasy sleeper.

Steelers need a tight end. The Ravens games will be fascinating because Jackson will be up against a complicated, blitz-heavy defense that adjusts on the fly. And that is physical and tackles well. On the flip side, Jackson can slide away and torture blitzes. The Raven tight end might catch 10 balls against the Steelers.
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 155
September 23rd, 2020 at 9:34:02 AM permalink
Nikola Jokic - old highlight

I've never ever before seen a 7 footer do this or anything like it:.....................................(-:\

𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.... ᴴᵉʳᵐᵃⁿ ᴹᵉˡᵛⁱˡˡᵉ
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 155
September 24th, 2020 at 3:27:16 AM permalink
R.I.P. Gale Sayers

truly great - on the field and off the field

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/sports/football/gale-sayers-dead.html?action=click&module=Well&pgtype=Homepage&section=Sports

𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.... ᴴᵉʳᵐᵃⁿ ᴹᵉˡᵛⁱˡˡᵉ
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 171
September 24th, 2020 at 9:13:40 AM permalink
I didn't get a chance to see Mr Sayers live, or even on television much, but his highlights were amazing. Brians Song was incredible, as was the story it told. People today don't realize how ground-breaking their friendship was. I believe they were the first interracial roommates in the NFL. Gale went on to to be the public face of a very successful computer company, as well as being heavily involved in several charities. He retired from public life a few years ago when dementia set in.
Rest In Peace.

• Jump to: