2 votes (3.12%)
1 vote (1.56%)

64 members have voted

unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
January 26th, 2024 at 5:43:04 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

One game could have been on Saturday, the other on Sunday. The NFL originally played on Sundays because the players almost all had full-time jobs Monday to Friday. Those conditions changed.
link to original post

You’d need an act of Congress to overturn the sports broadcasting act and change that during the season. I don’t know why one of the games this weekend isn’t Sat night. I assume the nfl and its broadcasting partners think both games on Sunday maximizes viewership.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
January 26th, 2024 at 7:07:43 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

One game could have been on Saturday, the other on Sunday. The NFL originally played on Sundays because the players almost all had full-time jobs Monday to Friday. Those conditions changed.
link to original post

You’d need an act of Congress to overturn the sports broadcasting act and change that during the season. I don’t know why one of the games this weekend isn’t Sat night. I assume the nfl and its broadcasting partners think both games on Sunday maximizes viewership.
link to original post

The NFL doesn't play on Saturday during the college season but could play the Championships on Saturday and Sunday.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 26th, 2024 at 7:19:20 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

The NFL doesn't play on Saturday during the college season but could play the Championships on Saturday and Sunday.
link to original post

Neutral site championship games are probably going to happen the next few years. This could bring a sat/sun format. I would not like to see it but I can see it happening. It could happen all in the same city. Say Phoenix or Vegas. Would pump things almost like a SB. But much will be changed.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
unJon
unJon
January 27th, 2024 at 3:33:03 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

That’s what I said (not very clearly I guess).
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
January 27th, 2024 at 8:20:30 AM permalink
Whoa_______ Luka Donic 73 points last night - really impressive

he seems like an old school type of player to me - I never really watched him before - I'm pretty surprised he's that impactful

he's now tied for 4th for most points in an NBA game -

Wilt - 100 - 1962_______________can you believe it_____________?
Kobe - 81 - 2006
Wilt 78 - 1961
Wilt - 73 -1962
Donic - yesterday and David Thompson 73 in 1978

Please don't feed the trolls
billryan
billryan
January 27th, 2024 at 8:45:09 AM permalink
Two seventy-point games in three days, compared to about ten in seventy years. A perfect example of why I find basketball near impossible to watch.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
unJon
unJon
January 27th, 2024 at 8:53:32 AM permalink

Two seventy-point games in three days, compared to about ten in seventy years. A perfect example of why I find basketball near impossible to watch.
link to original post

Or a statistical anomaly combined with the sharpshooter fallacy.
billryan
billryan
January 27th, 2024 at 8:57:10 AM permalink
I remember the day David Thompson scored his 73 points. It was the last game of the season and he was in a tight race for the scoring title. Everyone thought that game cinched it for him, but then George Gervin played that night and scored sixty-something points to win the title. They both finished with a 27.2 PPG average but Gervin won the title by a few total points. Thompson's 73 points was the third highest at the time.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 27th, 2024 at 9:08:07 AM permalink
Wilt and David Thompson did it without the 3 point shot

when David Thompson arrived at NC State his teammates gave him a nickname that didn't stick - DDT___________Dazzling David Thompson

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jan 27, 2024
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Thanked by
Nathan
January 27th, 2024 at 9:39:13 AM permalink
Luka last night:

The cool thing was is he shot the lights out - 17-20 on 2 pointers and 15-16 from the free throw line, 8-13 on 3's. 25-33 is a tick over 75%. A lot of high scoring games a lot of guys took 2-3 times their normal amount of shots and did not shoot much over 50%.

mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
lilredrooster
January 27th, 2024 at 3:52:11 PM permalink
The game is undoubtedly played at a higher pace, simply measuring possessions per minute, than past eras. Players shoot 3 pointers at a much higher rate and more accurately than prior eras, a league average 3 point percentage now is top 10 in league in the 80’s. A 70 point game now is 60 points 15-20 years ago just based on that.What was league record offensive efficiency is now middle of the road!!! Part of that is pick and roll defense has pretty much been solved as long as 3-4 guys on the floor can shoot.

It’s the “juiced ball” era of the nba. Red says raise the rim….I say just allow defense to hand check and get rid of defensive 3 seconds. Defensive 3 seconds isn’t a rule in FIBA/the Olympics. It’s the reason there’s not really any big really slow guys in the NBA anymore, but former NBA bigs and good college bigs play forever in Europe or the Olympics.
billryan
billryan
January 27th, 2024 at 5:00:53 PM permalink
Perhaps you could make all baskets scored from seven feet from the rim in worth one point. From seven to 23 feet two points, and three for more. I'm not sure BB is so broken as to need fixing, it's just evolved in a direction I don't watch anymore.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
lilredrooster
January 28th, 2024 at 6:21:09 AM permalink
Lebron James, the GOAT of basketball, at age 39 just had a 36/20/12 game. How many 30/20/10 games did Michael Jordan have in his entire career? That would be zero.
Rings with 3 different teams.
Please don’t give me a count of championships to determine GOAT in a team sport. Unless you think Robert Horry is the GOAT.
I watched MJ in his prime. He was an unbelievable scorer. Great defender. Clutch personified. Second best player of all time.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 28th, 2024 at 9:49:45 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Lebron James, the GOAT of basketball, at age 39 just had a 36/20/12 game. How many 30/20/10 games did Michael Jordan have in his entire career? That would be zero.
Please don’t give me a count of championships to determine GOAT in a team sport. Unless you think Robert Horry is the GOAT.
I watched MJ in his prime. He was an unbelievable scorer. Great defender. Clutch personified. Second best player of all time.
link to original post

I liked most of your post
but I enjoyed watching MJ more - he was more dazzling imho

you have the right to your opinion but:

the GOAT______?_____no one will ever convince me that anyone other than Wilt was the GOAT_______𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝟱𝟬 𝗽.𝗽.𝗴.

he just totally dominated everybody - yes, the competition was not as tough overall but it was very tough at the Center position - he competed against Bill Russell, Kareem, Nate Thurmond , Walt Bellamy

everybody used to talk about Bill Russell blocking shots - I believe Wilt blocked more shots - but his scoring was so unbelievable everybody focused on that

I can't see it any other way

thru his career Lebron has averaged 7.5 rebounds per game - Wilt averaged 22.9 - one year Wilt averaged 27.2 bounds per game

Lebron has averaged 0.7 blocks per game - they didn't keep stats on blocks when Wilt played - I'm guessing he blocked at least 4 shots per game - about 6 times as many as Lebron

people love to compare Wilt to Kareem - Kareem averaged 11.2 bounds per game - Wilt got more than twice as many

2 vids - Wilt blocking dunks and Wilt blocking 2 of Kareem's sky hooks

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jan 28, 2024
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
January 28th, 2024 at 11:10:45 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

link to original post

the GOAT______?_____no one will ever convince me that anyone other than Wilt was the GOAT_______𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝟱𝟬 𝗽.𝗽.𝗴.

he just totally dominated everybody - yes, the competition was not as tough overall but it was very tough at the Center position - he competed against Bill Russell, Kareem, Nate Thurmond , Walt Bellamy

everybody used to talk about Bill Russell blocking shots - I believe Wilt blocked more shots - but his scoring was so unbelievable everybody focused on that

thru his career Lebron has averaged 7.5 rebounds per game - Wilt averaged 22.9 - one year Wilt averaged 27.2 bounds per game

Lebron has averaged 0.7 blocks per game - they didn't keep stats on blocks when Wilt played - I'm guessing he blocked at least 4 shots per game - about 6 times as many as Lebron

people love to compare Wilt to Kareem - Kareem averaged 11.2 bounds per game - Wilt got more than twice as many

link to original post

It is hard to argue against Wilt as GOAT.
But the centers in his day were all one dimensional, and an extremely weak group as a whole. Nate Thurmond is a back up today. Jokic and Embiid are just way more talented than centers of yore. Imagine Wilt trying to guard Towns 27 feet from the basket. Imagine him taking on Antetokounmpo in transition.

That all being said, I used to argue for WILT as the GOAT. I just think LBJ has surpassed him.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 28th, 2024 at 11:41:55 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

It is hard to argue against Wilt as GOAT.
But the centers in his day were all one dimensional, and an extremely weak group as a whole. Nate Thurmond is a back up today. Jokic and Embiid are just way more talented than centers of yore. Imagine Wilt trying to guard Towns 27 feet from the basket. Imagine him taking on Antetokounmpo in transition.

That all being said, I used to argue for WILT as the GOAT. I just think LBJ has surpassed him.
link to original post

fair enough
I think you have a point regarding the much higher skill sets of today's centers and players overall
but if you instead mainly consider who dominated the competition they had to face and to what extent

I don't believe anybody is even remotely close to Wilt

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
February 17th, 2024 at 1:16:58 PM permalink
Soopoo and Mac posted about how great Lebron is now even at age 39
Steph Curry is not quite as old - he's 35 - but WOW___!!!_________he is truly amazing - just an incredible shooter
I do think on a few of his moves he's traveling and the refs let him get away with it
I'm old school and I don't really like the showing off after he hits these amazing shots - but that's just me - Jerry West and Oscar never used to do stuff like that unless maybe it was a shot that won the game

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
March 2nd, 2024 at 8:11:10 AM permalink
Reed Sheppard, just a Freshman at Ky is among the highest % 3 point shooters ever in the NBA or College shooting an awesome .517

the best 3 pt. % Steph Curry ever shot in the NBA is .455 and in College .439 - he did average many more points and take many more shots per game

Sheppard is just the 3rd high-major player in the last 30 years to record at least 100 assists, 75 steals, 60 made 3 pointers and 20 blocks in a season

and he's only played 28 games__________enjoy:

mcallister3200
mcallister3200
March 3rd, 2024 at 8:57:16 AM permalink
I thought it was fitting that LeBron James broke the 40,000 point barrier last night against the current best player in the NBA, Jokic who just passed LeBron for 4th on the all time triple double list. And the nuggets showed LeBron and the Lakers that while he’s easily the best player of the 2000’s, they’re just not on Jokic/the nuggets level.

In another amazing example of his durability and longevity of excellence, James has more career points than Larry Bird and Magic Johnson COMBINED, who had their primes shortened by a bad back and HIV diagnosis, respectively.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
March 3rd, 2024 at 9:11:35 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

I thought it was fitting that LeBron James broke the 40,000 point barrier last night against the current best player in the NBA, Jokic who just passed LeBron for 4th on the all time triple double list. And the nuggets showed LeBron and the Lakers that while he’s easily the best player of the 2000’s, they’re just not on Jokic/the nuggets level.

In another amazing example of his durability and longevity of excellence, James has more career points than Larry Bird and Magic Johnson COMBINED, who had their primes shortened by a bad back and HIV diagnosis, respectively.
link to original post

He’s still top ten player in the league. He had a great game. The Lakers bench is an absolute joke. COMBINED for 12 points last night.
Jokic best player in NBA by far. You can either play D to hold him under 25 OR hold him under 13 assists. Can’t do both! And occasionally, can’t do either!
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
March 3rd, 2024 at 9:47:44 AM permalink
I’m probably going top 15 with him now. Really depends what order you rank all the slow decline guys who used to be top 6 or 7 and are a few years younger than him.

Nuggets are fun to watch. Top 5 has played together for a few years, top 3 for their entire careers. The pieces fit, are complementary and more than the sum of their parts, just beautiful basketball.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 3rd, 2024 at 2:22:45 PM permalink
Just tuned into the Warriors Celtics game
About a minute left in the 3rd quarter
62 to 111
WTF
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
March 4th, 2024 at 5:52:41 AM permalink
LeBron James just went over 40,000 pints in the NBA. What is miraculous is that it took him 368 games to get his first 10,000 points and it took him 368 games to get his last 10,000 points. Not bad for an old man.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
March 4th, 2024 at 7:05:28 AM permalink
Women's College star Caitlin Clark broke Pete Maravich's NCAA scoring record on Sunday besting Pistol's record of 3,667 points
Pistol's record was in just 3 years - frosh couldn't play varsity then - Clark's is in 4 years - maybe not a fair comparison
she is truly great
I have linked her stats - .554 on her 2 pointers - and .382 on her 3 pointers - 28 points and 8 assists per game - 7 rebounds and 1.3 steals

her .856 from the free throw line (.881 her sophomore year) is better than I would estimate 90% of NBA players and much higher than Pistol's

only 16 of the NBA's 50 highest scorers shot a higher % from the line

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/caitlin-clark-1.html

SOOPOO
SOOPOO
March 4th, 2024 at 7:13:24 AM permalink

Women's College star Caitlin Clark broke Pete Maravich's NCAA scoring record on Sunday besting Pistol's record of 3,667 points
Pistol's record was in just 3 years - frosh couldn't play varsity then - Clark's is in 4 years - maybe not a fair comparison
she is truly great
I have linked her stats - .554 on her 2 pointers - and .382 on her 3 pointers - 28 points and 8 assists per game - 7 rebounds and 1.3 steals

her .856 from the free throw line (.881 her sophomore year) is better than I would estimate 90% of NBA players and much higher than Pistol's

only 16 of the NBA's 50 highest scorers shot a higher % from the line

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/caitlin-clark-1.html

link to original post

She is certainly great. But she plays a sport that uses a different ball! You must be aware it is smaller in diameter so has a much greater chance of going in than a men’s ball. I think she should be compared to players who play the same sport with the same equipment.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
March 4th, 2024 at 7:18:43 AM permalink

She is certainly great. But she plays a sport that uses a different ball! You must be aware it is smaller in diameter so has a much greater chance of going in than a men’s ball. I think she should be compared to players who play the same sport with the same equipment.
link to original post

good point SOOPOO
I didn't think about that and actually wasn't aware of it

edit - thinking back about her breaking Pistol's record -
she is nowhere close to him in p.p.g. - and there were no 3s in his time - if there were he surely would have gotten more than 50 per game
Pistol got 44 per game - of course his Dad was the team's Coach and he shot almost every time he had the ball - but still -
he is almost 10 points higher than 2nd place - Austin Carr at 34 -
pretty amazing

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Mar 4, 2024
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Thanked by
Jimmy2Times
March 5th, 2024 at 6:56:36 AM permalink
I posted about the Pistol (he had Pistol written on the back of his Utah Jazz jersey) and then realized I didn't post a vid - so here is one
many of the younger guys here may never have seen him
this is him in the NBA - his College vids are not good quality
truly sensational stuff

r.i.p. Pete - he died at age 40 of a heart attack while playing hoops in a pickup game

MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
March 5th, 2024 at 5:09:59 PM permalink
Here's an article with renderings of the proposed ball park for the A's to be built where the Trop now sits...

https://sports.yahoo.com/release-las-vegas-ballpark-renderings-204336653.html
"What, me worry?"
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
March 8th, 2024 at 5:42:04 AM permalink
Incredible block by rising superstar Anthony Edwards to seal the game last night. Got up there so high his head and shoulders got taken out by the rim and backboard, shoulders might have hit the rim if they didn't get taken out by the backboard.

mcallister3200
mcallister3200
March 8th, 2024 at 5:46:38 AM permalink
Man 'the hick from French Lick" had ALL the answers to the test.

Recently picked up "the 40 year old man's guide to playing basketball" and it's just a geometry book and video of Larry Bird and Kevin McHale moves from the Celtics.
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
March 8th, 2024 at 1:04:03 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Here's an article with renderings of the proposed ball park for the A's to be built where the Trop now sits...

https://sports.yahoo.com/release-las-vegas-ballpark-renderings-204336653.html
link to original post

Looks kind of like Sydney Opera House.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." -- Isaac Newton
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 8th, 2024 at 3:52:40 PM permalink
In a crowded courtroom where place so can only see headline. LV Aces first WNBA team to sell out I assume for season. Thoughts?
DRich
DRich
March 8th, 2024 at 7:53:22 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

In a crowded courtroom where place so can only see headline. LV Aces first WNBA team to sell out I assume for season. Thoughts?
link to original post

I believe they sold out the season tickets.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 9th, 2024 at 2:36:31 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

link to original post

link to original post

Google shows that to be the case. As I said I could not hear the sound well I was in a huge hotel atrium room killing time before a gig. I really cannot care less about basketball and think the WNBA is silly. But it is interesting hearing that Vegas is the first place for a sellout. I figure basketball to be the biggest sport in Vegas due to UNLV, but maybe that is not the case due to all the transplants?
DRich
DRich
March 9th, 2024 at 8:57:28 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Google shows that to be the case. As I said I could not hear the sound well I was in a huge hotel atrium room killing time before a gig. I really cannot care less about basketball and think the WNBA is silly. But it is interesting hearing that Vegas is the first place for a sellout. I figure basketball to be the biggest sport in Vegas due to UNLV, but maybe that is not the case due to all the transplants?
link to original post

Sadly, UNLV basketball has really fallen off and doesn't get much support anymore. The hockey team is supported probably more than any other team.
terapined
terapined
March 10th, 2024 at 5:45:23 PM permalink
Watching the Oscars
Larry Bird and Allstate Insurance mayhem character in the same commercial
Pretty funny
DRich
DRich
March 20th, 2024 at 5:28:48 PM permalink
Tomorrow starts the NCAA basketball tournament. Usually my favtrite day of the year for watching basketball. Unfortunately the NCAA wrestling tournament also starts at noon tomorrow (another of my favorite sports days). I don't know what to do. Basketball runs from noon until midnight and the wrestling is on from noon until 3:30pm and 7pm until 10:30pm.

For me this is a huge dilemma. What to watch live and what to record and when can I watch it?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
March 20th, 2024 at 7:30:23 PM permalink

Tomorrow starts the NCAA basketball tournament. Usually my favtrite day of the year for watching basketball. Unfortunately the NCAA wrestling tournament also starts at noon tomorrow (another of my favorite sports days). I don't know what to do. Basketball runs from noon until midnight and the wrestling is on from noon until 3:30pm and 7pm until 10:30pm.

For me this is a huge dilemma. What to watch live and what to record and when can I watch it?
link to original post

Tape the wrestling and watch the NCAA live.

For the past 20 or so years a large group of guys, many would bring their kids, would get together at a local bar. We’d have 4 separate TVs tuned to different games. We’d commandeer a back room from noon until midnight Thursday and Friday. (I would stay an average of 4 hours each day, depending on work/wife/sons/interest.

As time went on the kids grew up, and now 4 of them are N.C.A.A. basketball coaches. So the fathers and those kids are not going to make it to our get together! (Florida, Xavier, and a D-3 school).

I see some of these guys just once a year. Go Gators! (Xavier lost in NIT).
GenoDRPh
GenoDRPh
  • Threads: 5
March 20th, 2024 at 9:10:46 PM permalink

link to original post

Can you watch one on one screen and the other on another screen (phone, laptop.other TV)?
GenoDRPh
GenoDRPh
March 20th, 2024 at 9:18:39 PM permalink

link to original post

Who would you rather have leadn your team. Lebron with 4 rings or Bill Russell with 11? And spare us the "Robert Horry" excuse.
DRich
DRich
March 21st, 2024 at 5:10:45 AM permalink
Quote: GenoDRPh

link to original post

Who would you rather have leadn your team. Lebron with 4 rings or Bill Russell with 11? And spare us the "Robert Horry" excuse.
link to original post

The last I saw Bill Russell was struggling to walk so I don't think he could lead my team. LeBron may have lost a step but he is still playing at a high level. If those were my choices I would have to take LeBron.
GenoDRPh
GenoDRPh
March 21st, 2024 at 7:59:29 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

The last I saw Bill Russell was struggling to walk so I don't think he could lead my team. LeBron may have lost a step but he is still playing at a high level. If those were my choices I would have to take LeBron.
link to original post

Last I saw Bill Russell was after he died, so he most assuredly would not be able to lead my team. That leaves us with Lebron, of the two choices.
DRich
DRich
March 21st, 2024 at 9:47:19 AM permalink

link to original post

Can you watch one on one screen and the other on another screen (phone, laptop.other TV)?
link to original post

Yes, I will have four screens going at once. The TV in my office and three computer screens. The other computer I must pretend to be doing work on.
terapined
terapined
March 21st, 2024 at 10:52:17 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Yes, I will have four screens going at once. The TV in my office and three computer screens. The other computer I must pretend to be doing work on.
link to original post

Big day of watching basketball
Honestly doing other stuff while watching lol. Surfing internet, video games, laundry and of course Balatro :-)
I generally only pay attention to the last 5 min of a game if it's close.
Unless I notice a massive upset then watching a lot more
Rooting for all the dark uniforms. I want upsets
For me, more upsets means a better tournament
Underdogs that surprise the country is the best part of the tournament
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
March 22nd, 2024 at 11:13:39 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

-snip -
For me, more upsets means a better tournament
Underdogs that surprise the country is the best part of the tournament
link to original post

Well on Day 1 underdog lovers had two Big O's: Oregon and Oakland. And Duqesnue.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
March 22nd, 2024 at 12:08:10 PM permalink
11 seeds 3-0 going into today, but Oregon and NC St. big conference schools not the Cinderella storyline upsets.

Oakland knocking off UK, and this happening twice in 3 years to Kentucky while their coach is on a “lifetime contract with 33 million buyout” is the big storyline so far. Kentucky needs to be praying Calipari just retires…
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
March 22nd, 2024 at 12:52:28 PM permalink
Kansas got by Samford largely due to a really bad foul call by the ref when the Samford player blocked the Kansas player's shot
you can see on the replay that the Samford player didn't even touch the Kansas player
Samford would probably have gotten the ball back down by 1 with 14 seconds left
(I never even heard of Samford until today)

no reviews - a crying shame

you can see the totally clean block and the ref blow the call at 1:59

terapined
terapined
March 22nd, 2024 at 2:01:55 PM permalink

Kansas got by Samford largely due to a really bad foul call by the ref when the Samford player blocked the Kansas player's shot
you can see on the replay that the Samford player didn't even touch the Kansas player
Samford would probably have gotten the ball back down by 1 with 14 seconds left
(I never even heard of Samford until today)

no reviews - a crying shame

you can see the totally clean block and the ref blow the call at 1:59

link to original post

Too bad you can't review it
I watched that live
It was so clean with a perfect video angle
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Thanked by
DRich
March 22nd, 2024 at 4:00:45 PM permalink
Yale!
No doubt many of those kids would have been on a dark path had it not been for that game, but this could be the turning point in their lives.
unJon
unJon
March 22nd, 2024 at 4:41:07 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Yale!
No doubt many of those kids would have been on a dark path had it not been for that game, but this could be the turning point in their lives.
link to original post

That was funny!
  • Jump to: