Thread Rating:

ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
  • Threads: 81
October 25th, 2022 at 3:58:38 PM permalink
DC Democrats might have to flee the country in 2023, and never come back.

'Woke' Businesses, Meet The New Republican Congress | ZeroHedge
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/woke-businesses-meet-new-republican-congress
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 436
October 25th, 2022 at 4:05:22 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Quote: EvenBob

I find it odd Nancy Pelosi keeps saying the Congress, both the House and Senate Igoing to remain Democrat when she knows better than anybody that in an off-year election they almost always switch parties and why would this year be any different especially with whose in office being such a low popularity president and we're going thru a huge recession and there is inflation in every industry. What does she know that we don't know about this election. Could be 2020 all over again, could be a done deal. You get away with something once it emboldens you to do it again. There's a reason Al Gore could scream that the election was stolen from him in 2000, and Hillary Clinton to this day claims that it was stolen from her in 2016, Stacey Abrams claims every other day that the gubernatorial election was stolen from her in Georgia, yet if you mention 2020 being anything but the most straightforward election in the history of the world you're canceled. Very very odd. Somebody is hiding something and they don't want it to get out. My bet is not on anybody.
link to original post

Wait, are conspiracy theories allowed in this thread now?

link to original post

You think it's a theory that if you mention the 2020 election on a social media platform as being anything but the most honest straightforward election in human history that you won't be cancelled? Ever listen to any of the YouTube commentators? They can never mention it or YouTube will cancel them. Yet Hillary can still say to this day that it was stolen from her in 2016.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1438
October 25th, 2022 at 4:10:15 PM permalink

Yet Hillary can still say to this day that it was stolen from her in 2016.
link to original post

Can you provide a source, please?
“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” -- Carl Sagan
ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
October 25th, 2022 at 4:14:08 PM permalink
The Electoral College failed to disqualify Trump when they could, that's why Trump won in 2016.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 436
October 25th, 2022 at 4:39:54 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Yet Hillary can still say to this day that it was stolen from her in 2016.
link to original post

Can you provide a source, please?
link to original post

This is just one of many many many many times she has claimed this on the record that it was stolen in 2016.

"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
October 25th, 2022 at 5:05:24 PM permalink
Musk Tells Bankers He Plans To Close Twitter Deal On Friday
RT: zerohedge @zerohedge 4h - Will all TWTR employees resign at midnight on Friday?

$TWTR Company fundamentals are deteriorating as the most active users leave the platform
Exclusive: Twitter is losing its most active users, internal documents show | Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/technology/exclusive-where-did-tweeters-go-twitter-is-losing-its-most-active-users-internal-2022-10-25/
These "heavy tweeters" account for less than 10% of monthly overall users but generate 90% of all tweets and half of global revenue.
Gialmere
Gialmere
  • Threads: 43
October 25th, 2022 at 5:12:48 PM permalink
I'll take a stab at staying on the straight and narrow...

If the over/under for the House was Republicans gain 16.5 seats, would you take over or under?

If the over/under for the Senate was Republicans gain 0.5 seats, would you take over or under?

If you think these numbers are crazy, what would you set the over/under at?

Think carefully
Have you tried 22 tonight? I said 22.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
October 25th, 2022 at 5:14:24 PM permalink
If 15% to 25% of ballots get rejected at the polls, how will that affect the election? (It's already happening in Texas.)
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1438
October 25th, 2022 at 5:15:18 PM permalink

This is just one of many many many many times she has claimed this on the record that it was stolen in 2016.

link to original post

That seems like a creative edit there. I would be interested to hear what she said immediately afterward.
“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” -- Carl Sagan
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 33
October 25th, 2022 at 5:26:15 PM permalink

Quote: gordonm888

I would be willing to support such an experiment but I am fearful it might go off the rails quickly.
link to original post

It will be over very quickly unless you lift all restrictions in the thread on political talk. You cannot have a discussion about the sausage without talking about how the sausage is made. Not possible.
link to original post

Isn't that the exact concept of your roulette method thread?

(Bolding mine)

• Jump to: