Thread Rating:

es330td
es330td
  • Threads: 2
September 10th, 2019 at 7:45:43 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

If you go bankrupt betting .38 then you have some major life problems.

Lol. I have a bankroll number I am working against. In my other thread I said my balance at a betting site is about $34.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 92
September 10th, 2019 at 7:50:30 AM permalink
Quote: es330td

Lol. I have a bankroll number I am working against. In my other thread I said my balance at a betting site is about $34.

yeah I saw that. Curious as to why you are not betting more. If you already tested it and have found it to do well why are you not betting $38 instead of .38. If I had a system that I truly that was good I wound start with $500 and see what happens. Trends and stats change so quickly. If you have a good thing going right now by the time you get some money down the trend could change and you missed out on your system.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
es330td
es330td
September 10th, 2019 at 8:17:32 AM permalink

yeah I saw that. Curious as to why you are not betting more. If you already tested it and have found it to do well why are you not betting $38 instead of .38. If I had a system that I truly that was good I wound start with $500 and see what happens. Trends and stats change so quickly. If you have a good thing going right now by the time you get some money down the trend could change and you missed out on your system.

The place I am betting does not allow a user to add funds. They give you a dollar of fake money to start with and then anything you win gets paid out in real money. I have built up my bankroll from wins. I havenít looked for an online site I can use in Texas. Years ago I had an account at an online site (not sure if I can say the name) but got cut off when they changed the rules about online betting.

What I am relying on for my criteria should not ever change so I am not worried about missing out; in fact, I used twenty years of back data to choose my selection criteria. The system scales to the level I want so I have plenty of time. I have to be very certain this works before I commit to bigger money.
GWAE
GWAE
September 10th, 2019 at 9:04:44 AM permalink

The place I am betting does not allow a user to add funds. They give you a dollar of fake money to start with and then anything you win gets paid out in real money. I have built up my bankroll from wins. I havenít looked for an online site I can use in Texas. Years ago I had an account at an online site (not sure if I can say the name) but got cut off when they changed the rules about online betting.

What I am relying on for my criteria should not ever change so I am not worried about missing out; in fact, I used twenty years of back data to choose my selection criteria. The system scales to the level I want so I have plenty of time. I have to be very certain this works before I commit to bigger money.

If that's the case then you should travel to somewhere to do good bets. Doesnt make any sense if you think you have a winning system to not be making money doing it. Screw the place with $1 free

Where did you find a place that gave you 20 years worth of money line betting lines?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
es330td
es330td
September 10th, 2019 at 9:32:58 AM permalink
It was anecdotal. I relied on summaries from other sources. I didnít look it up myself but found analyses from others telling me what I needed to know. I wasnít looking for fine grained info.
GWAE
GWAE
September 10th, 2019 at 9:35:22 AM permalink

It was anecdotal. I relied on summaries from other sources. I didnít look it up myself but found analyses from others telling me what I needed to know. I wasnít looking for fine grained info.

You got money lines from people upto 20 years back? Please share that info.
es330td
es330td
September 10th, 2019 at 9:52:48 AM permalink

If that's the case then you should travel to somewhere to do good bets. Doesnt make any sense if you think you have a winning system to not be making money doing it. Screw the place with $1 free

Because I still donít believe it myself. I had a thought occur to me when reading something Shackleford wrote. Curiosity made me throw together a quick test program and it didnít blow up immediately like other systems. That then made me wonder if managing the bet sizes made a difference. After making this adjustment and running a couple thousand trial tests it only produced single digit failure rates. At that point I decided it had merit and decided to try it out on the site I had access to. I am still not certain I programmed my code right or that I am not somehow influencing the record. Next step is a public trial.
es330td
es330td
September 10th, 2019 at 9:56:51 AM permalink

You got money lines from people upto 20 years back? Please share that info.

I donít have this. I searched for summary info I wanted. I canít say more except that I learned what I needed to know.
kubikulann
kubikulann
  • Threads: 27
September 10th, 2019 at 12:30:05 PM permalink

. I am still not certain I programmed my code right or that I am not somehow influencing the record. Next step is a public trial.

Do you use code for neutrality, or because eye and hand cannot produce the answer?

Also, your statement that bankroll plays a role seems contradictory with first mentioning 33.92$ as a starting BR then switching to zero.
Reperiet qui quaesiverit
GWAE
GWAE
September 10th, 2019 at 1:06:49 PM permalink

I donít have this. I searched for summary info I wanted. I canít say more except that I learned what I needed to know.

Then there is no way for you to know your system is working.

• Jump to: