Thread Rating:

unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 9
Thanks for this post from:
Romes
September 7th, 2019 at 5:33:37 AM permalink
This thread is fun. Thanks for starting. Agree with Romes suggestions.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
beachbumbabsprozemagamerfreakTinMan
September 7th, 2019 at 7:11:15 AM permalink
Damn, tough crowd 'round here. As long as he's not peddling BS nonsense, let him do his thing. What's it matter how much he's betting? For all we know, that 84c bet could actually be an $840 or $4,200 or something else like that.
# Свободный Натан
7craps
7craps
  • Threads: 18
AxelWolf
September 7th, 2019 at 7:37:36 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Damn, tough crowd 'round here. As long as he's not peddling BS nonsense, let him do his thing.

U 100% certain, with proof, that "he's not peddling BS nonsense" in the near future...
show it, what you fear?

he has already placed the same stuff at 2 other sites I found, and I am totally a flckin' stewpid idiot and believe everyone and everything I read on the internet.

The OP is after proof
so OP can sell his system for millions $$$.
too much work making bets when buyers are all around. Popular Baccarat systems are listed on EBay for $50k and there are testimonies stating they work.

the writing is on the wall and I can read that.
"When I think back
On all the crap I learned in high school
It's a wonder
I can think at all

And though my lack of education
Hasn't hurt me none (nun?)
I can read the writing on the wall"

enjoy the flames
winsome johnny (not Win some johnny)
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
gamerfreak
September 7th, 2019 at 9:12:21 AM permalink
Quote: 7craps

U 100% certain, with proof, that "he's not peddling BS nonsense" in the near future...
show it, what you fear?

he has already placed the same stuff at 2 other sites I found, and I am totally a flckin' stewpid idiot and believe everyone and everything I read on the internet.

The OP is after proof
so OP can sell his system for millions $$$.
too much work making bets when buyers are all around. Popular Baccarat systems are listed on EBay for $50k and there are testimonies stating they work.

the writing is on the wall and I can read that.
"When I think back
On all the crap I learned in high school
It's a wonder
I can think at all

And though my lack of education
Hasn't hurt me none (nun?)
I can read the writing on the wall"

enjoy the flames

Dude, relax. r U 💯[hunnid!] percent % sUrE HE (HIM?) Wr0t3 tH3 sAmE tHinG 0n oTHr 4umZ or (err) weBSites?
# Свободный Натан
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 26
September 7th, 2019 at 9:14:31 AM permalink
Thank you Mr Kodachrome, Paul Simon!
7craps
7craps
  • Threads: 18
September 7th, 2019 at 9:26:24 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Thank you Mr Kodachrome, Paul Simon!

I had to look up the video
his 1973 solo album There Goes Rhymin' Simon

best high school lyrics

teachers (most all of them) hated the song cuz of that (I.D.I.O.T.S.)

best school lyrics (Beach Boys)
"After six hours of school I've had enough for the day
I hit the radio dial and turn it up all the way
I gotta dance (dance dance dance now the beat's really hot) right on the spot"

interesting Kodachrome cover
Last edited by: 7craps on Sep 7, 2019
winsome johnny (not Win some johnny)
es330td
es330td
  • Threads: 2
September 7th, 2019 at 9:26:40 PM permalink
Real money. I am using a site that allows wagers in amounts as low as $0.01.
es330td
es330td
September 7th, 2019 at 9:39:45 PM permalink
Quote: 7craps

Can you please show me where I have posted this previously? The basis for my method came to me because of something I read here about two years ago. I donít participate in any other sports betting forums that I know of.

I am not going to reveal this system to anybody but Mike Shackleford and even then only if he asks me directly what I am doing. I actually tested this in python using one million trials and will give him my source code.

The reason I am posting here is that I would like to put actual money behind something that has worked for me thus far. While I have been acting on my own, before I can commit real funds to this I have to go on the record publicly with my results.

You will never know what I am doing. Even if someone guesses exactly I will not confirm.

I think you have seen so many dishonest people you no longer believe someone can tell the truth.

Edit: these are real money bets I am making, despite the low values. When I say ďput actual moneyĒ I mean $50 or $100 as opposed to $0.50.
Last edited by: es330td on Sep 8, 2019
es330td
es330td
September 7th, 2019 at 9:49:54 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Love the format. Couple other things I'd recommend/ask for... Can you put a date next to the game, and under Balance can you put "Net" and keep a running tally of your + or - from the start of your first bet?

Yes. I kind of assumed that the date of my post would indicate the day of the game but I will add to my post explicitly.

I guess we're assuming your only line will be coming from this one site since you're not price shopping multiple sites?

I can only wager on this one site. I have to assume their line is close to what is available elsewhere. I havenít checked. They match what ESPN shows on their gamecast previews.

Looks like the Marty on heavy favorites. Oh boy fireworks might happen =).

I donít know what that is. I know very little about betting systems except that they arenít supposed to work.

Edit: I just realized you might mean Martingale. If so then I know to what you refer. Will not confirm or deny but do realize it will be amusing to me to see what people guess I am doing if my record over my first 500 wagers continues to hold.
Last edited by: es330td on Sep 7, 2019
es330td
es330td
September 7th, 2019 at 10:14:20 PM permalink
At another posterís suggestion I am changing my format. Instead of posting my balance I will post my running total. My first wager lost $0.84 so coming into today I was at -$0.84.

Last Result: won 1.00
Running balance: +$0.16
Record: 1-1 (.500)

Sport: MLB
Game: Detroit @ Oakland 9/8/19
Pick: Oakland-286
Wager: $0.46

• Jump to: