Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
April 28th, 2019 at 12:25:14 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Perhaps you should google "LA Homeless." Or learn about the gang infested areas, where men are afraid to leave their blocks.

Brazil has nice areas like Brentwood, I am sure.

It does make me feel better that the most liberal cities tend to be the ones most in decay as it shows how liberalism is a failure. Detroit to LA, same results. Just CA has palm trees.

There are homeless everywhere

Naturally in high density populations you have higher density homeless

If its making you feel better (laughingly you actually confirmed what I said that if your fantasies are making you feel better all the more power to you) why are you so upset?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
April 28th, 2019 at 12:38:53 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Naturally in high density populations you have higher density homeless

You don't get it. The liberals who hate "income inequality" when they run their own entities with no resistance produce the most of what they hate. SF is getting filled with needles and human waste. Meanwhile the top earners live great lives as they step over both. If the liberal policies were so great why all these homeless?

Quote:

If its making you feel better (laughingly you actually confirmed what I said that if your fantasies are making you feel better all the more power to you) why are you so upset?

Only upset that people are so blind they keep voting for more of what gave them the problem. They vote for people than ban straws yet hand out free needles. Been out there 2-3 times, I do not understand how people live in CA. Wait for the next slowdown when state income tax crashes, again. Look to see 30-40 billion deficits that need closed and new taxes on anything and everything imaginable. One day it will break stretched to the limit working families.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
darkoz
darkoz
April 28th, 2019 at 12:44:37 PM permalink

You don't get it. The liberals who hate "income inequality" when they run their own entities with no resistance produce the most of what they hate. SF is getting filled with needles and human waste. Meanwhile the top earners live great lives as they step over both. If the liberal policies were so great why all these homeless?

Only upset that people are so blind they keep voting for more of what gave them the problem. They vote for people than ban straws yet hand out free needles. Been out there 2-3 times, I do not understand how people live in CA. Wait for the next slowdown when state income tax crashes, again. Look to see 30-40 billion deficits that need closed and new taxes on anything and everything imaginable. One day it will break stretched to the limit working families.

I prefer the freedom to be poor to the tyranny of right wing groups that want anyone different from them to be villainized.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
petroglyph
April 28th, 2019 at 12:46:17 PM permalink

I prefer the freedom to be poor to the tyranny of right wing groups that want anyone different from them to be villainized.

So you would rather stick with the left wing groups where anyone who does not think like them is villainized?
darkoz
darkoz
April 28th, 2019 at 2:18:36 PM permalink

So you would rather stick with the left wing groups where anyone who does not think like them is villainized?

So asks the guy with the Confederate flag
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
Mooseton
April 28th, 2019 at 2:20:06 PM permalink

So asks the guy with the Confederate flag

I think you just proved AZD’s point. 🤣
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 28th, 2019 at 3:22:08 PM permalink
Quote: RS

He did indeed. I'd cite some examples like speech codes on college campuses and liberal boycotts of anything they do not like but why bother. Will just end up the old "two legs good, four legs bad!" routine.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 28th, 2019 at 3:33:08 PM permalink

Detroit to LA, same results. Just CA has palm trees.

I visited LA a few times around 1980. It
was a hole 40 years ago, mile after
mile of strip malls. And homeless bums.
I can't even imagine it today.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 28th, 2019 at 3:33:10 PM permalink
Quote:

If they're where I live, I've never
seen them. Too cold in the winter
and we just won't tolerate them
anyway.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 28th, 2019 at 3:48:58 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I visited LA a few times around 1980. It
was a hole 40 years ago, mile after
mile of strip malls. And homeless bums.
I can't even imagine it today.

As entertaining as Leykis is, his show is an example of how shallow LA is. Throw in the smog, the traffic, the homeless, the cost of living, and the gang problems. What sane person would want to live there?
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
April 28th, 2019 at 3:58:31 PM permalink
There are homeless everywhere in Los Angeles and thru-out Southern California for that matter. I grew up there and a lot of places are unrecognizable. For sure the city itself very much resembles a 3rd world country in a lot of parts. There is no longer a skid row there are a 1000 skid rows as pointed out in this video.

darkoz
darkoz
April 28th, 2019 at 4:13:19 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I am certain you guys support the nazi swasticka because it originated before nazism and was not a hateful symbol.

Unfortunately conservativism (sticking with the old) has the problem that liberalism (moving ahead, acceptance of change) does not.

The power to recognize when symbols take on new and hateful power.

Thats why conservatives will defend the Confederate flag and the nazi swastikas. (As evidenced by so many white supremacists)

Symbolism is what it means to people in the here and now. Symbols that no longer are recognized have no meaning.

Symbols that mean hate (even if commandeered by a hate group) unfortunately have that power now.

Those who refuse to move on (conservatives) are doomed to be accused of being a hateful group supportive of hate mongering.

No surprise anti-mexican and homophobic speech on WOV comes mostly from conservatives

No surprise conservatives on WOV have had Putin as an avatar. Symbolism of evil and hate has much power the conservative movement likes to spew
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 28th, 2019 at 4:23:49 PM permalink

I am certain you guys support the nazi swasticka because it originated before nazism and was not a hateful symbol.

Unfortunately conservativism (sticking with the old) has the problem that liberalism (moving ahead, acceptance of change) does not.

No. Conservatism is about equality of opportunity. Liberalism is about equality of outcome.

Quote:

The power to recognize when symbols take on new and hateful power.

Thats why conservatives will defend the Confederate flag and the nazi swastikas. (As evidenced by so many white supremacists)

Symbolism is what it means to people in the here and now. Symbols that no longer are recognized have no meaning.

Liberals are all tied up in symbols. They do not care as much about actions or results. Don't care what their own people say or do. They give their own people a pass most every time.
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 28th, 2019 at 4:42:17 PM permalink

. What sane person would want to live there?

Watch Jay Leno's garage show. When
he takes the car for a ride, that's what
all of LA looks like. Butt ugly strip malls
and solid traffic. But it doesn't snow,
so it's really worth it. LOL!!

Watch Kevin Nealon's hiking show
on Youtube. It's in the Hollywood
Hills on the trails. Everything is a
constant shade of brown, like the
area was nuked 30 years ago.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 213
April 28th, 2019 at 5:13:43 PM permalink

So, wait, the confederate flag waver has just been waiting to embrace the rainbow flag waver all this time? I never knew that, I just suspected you wanted to reinforce how abnormal they are -- is the only reason you want to have a discussion in the first place.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 28th, 2019 at 5:53:05 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

So, wait, the confederate flag waver has just been waiting to embrace the rainbow flag waver all this time? I never knew that, I just suspected you wanted to reinforce how abnormal they are -- is the only reason you want to have a discussion in the first place.

Huh? What on earth are you talking about.

For the upteenth time, the Confederate Flag does not have a coiled snake on it BTW.
rxwine
rxwine
April 28th, 2019 at 6:05:42 PM permalink

Huh? What on earth are you talking about.

For the upteenth time, the Confederate Flag does not have a coiled snake on it BTW.

And the Gadsden flag doesn't look like that piece of crap.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 28th, 2019 at 6:07:40 PM permalink

And the Gadsden flag doesn't look like that piece of crap.

Either looks better than a crappy rainbow.

Why do you care about someone's avatar though?
rxwine
rxwine
April 28th, 2019 at 6:20:42 PM permalink
Proved to be a useful reference, is why.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
djatcRSEvenBobAxelWolfAZDuffman
April 28th, 2019 at 10:19:21 PM permalink

Proved to be a useful reference, is why.

Says the guy with a POOP avatar ;-)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 29th, 2019 at 10:57:25 AM permalink
Beta wants to spend 5 Trillion on climate change.

$5 Trillion for a problem that does not exist except in people's imaginations.

"The candidate says he’ll pay the bill for his plan with $1.5 trillion from "revenues generated by structural changes to the tax code that ensure corporations and the wealthiest among us pay their fair share and that we finally end the tens of billions of dollars of tax breaks currently given to fossil fuel companies,” according to his campaign’s release."

Talk about a roundabout way of saying he is going to propose a huge tax increase.

The circus continues!
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
tringlomane
April 29th, 2019 at 11:21:29 AM permalink

Beta wants to spend 5 Trillion on climate change.

$5 Trillion for a problem that does not exist except in people's imaginations.

"The candidate says he’ll pay the bill for his plan with $1.5 trillion from "revenues generated by structural changes to the tax code that ensure corporations and the wealthiest among us pay their fair share and that we finally end the tens of billions of dollars of tax breaks currently given to fossil fuel companies,” according to his campaign’s release."

Talk about a roundabout way of saying he is going to propose a huge tax increase.

The circus continues!

AZ

I am just curious why you believe scientists around the world are conducting what would be one of the biggest hoaxes ever

Why do you believe scientists are lying about climate change

Why do you believe you know better than scientists studying the situation
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
April 29th, 2019 at 11:59:16 AM permalink
Is this the week that pencil neck Adam Schiff reveals all his collusion evidence?
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
Mooseton
April 29th, 2019 at 12:10:54 PM permalink

AZ

I am just curious why you believe scientists around the world are conducting what would be one of the biggest hoaxes ever

Why do you believe scientists are lying about climate change

Why do I believe they are lying? $5 trillion proposed just by Beta, not to mention other trillions proposed in other places. Follow the money.

Quote:

Why do you believe you know better than scientists studying the situation

Well, couple of three or more reasons.

First, they have been predicting disaster in 20 years for over 30 years now. No change that any regular person can notice. Just regular weather, same as we have always had. Colder years, warmer years, been that way forever.

Second, for I don;t know how many times, we do not have a long enough data set to see if we have a trend or not. 100-150 years at best of temperature records on a 4.5 billion year old planet. MEANINGLESS!

Third, in my lifetime the same scientists said we would be in an ice age by now. They claimed there would be worldwide famine by now. Instead now they predict warming and we supposedly have an obesity epidemic.

IOW, I have seen this movie a few times before. I am not going to listen just because "scientists say" something. Besides the above, I cannot count how many other things scientists changed their mind on in my lifetime, often by 180 degrees.

Finally, it should be obvious to anyone to question why we need to give up freedoms and money for anything. Trust me, this is the biggest hoax of our lifetimes.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
Thanked by
ams288
April 29th, 2019 at 12:42:12 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

Is this the week that pencil neck Adam Schiff reveals all his collusion evidence?

No
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about. At least know thyself and dont try to claim otherwise
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 29th, 2019 at 2:51:48 PM permalink
A 21-year-old man named Hunter Kelly posted a short article to Medium in which he accuses Buttigieg of sexually assaulting him in February.
“I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward,” writes Kelly, adding, “This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do.”

And so it begins..
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 29th, 2019 at 3:02:00 PM permalink

A 21-year-old man named Hunter Kelly posted a short article to Medium in which he accuses Buttigieg of sexually assaulting him in February.
“I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward,” writes Kelly, adding, “This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do.”

And so it begins..

#hetoo?

rotflmao!
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
April 29th, 2019 at 3:03:51 PM permalink

And so it begins..

Cool!

The Trump/Kavanaugh fans should love him now...
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
MaxPen
MaxPen
April 29th, 2019 at 3:22:23 PM permalink
Trump's approval ratings are getting ready to bust 50%.
#MAGA

The Dem's savior can barely fill a small school lunchroom. Would be empty if not for media. This reminds of HRC when she was touring and they'd have to use the schools janitor closet to make it look like she had support.

ams288
ams288
April 29th, 2019 at 3:25:12 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

FAKE NEWS

His approval is hovering around 40%, as it has been for most of his term.

Unless you’re selectively citing Rasmussen, as righties usually do.
terapined
terapined
April 29th, 2019 at 3:27:42 PM permalink

Translation
He is currently below 50% which means he is currently an unpopular President
Conservatives cant deal with the current reality so they go for the hopeful fantasy of "getting ready"
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about. At least know thyself and dont try to claim otherwise
darkoz
darkoz
April 29th, 2019 at 4:46:19 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Translation
He is currently below 50% which means he is currently an unpopular President
Conservatives cant deal with the current reality so they go for the hopeful fantasy of "getting ready"

Yeah Trumps approval rating is getting ready to bust like that roulette scam is getting ready to hit down in south america.

Fake news, fake chips, hopeful people, all being scammed
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
wellwellwell
April 29th, 2019 at 5:00:25 PM permalink
I love posting #REALNEWS then sitting back and watching the river of DeNial run deep.😀
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
April 29th, 2019 at 5:04:56 PM permalink

I love posting #REALNEWS then sitting back and watching the river of DeNial run deep.😀

Paul Jay does have some interesting articles.

https://therealnews.com/
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
April 29th, 2019 at 5:09:09 PM permalink

hope you got your life vest on

You're welcome.

Don't mention it.
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
April 29th, 2019 at 5:13:25 PM permalink
Sorry to bust your bubble, righties:

Far-Right Smear Merchants Try to Slime Pete Buttigieg with Bogus Sex Assault Claim
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
MaxPenMooseton
April 30th, 2019 at 3:33:34 AM permalink
Adding to this Beta climate plan:

Beta: We only have ’10 years’ left on Earth if we don’t address climate change

How unintelligent can a person sound? Forget for the minute we have heard these 10 year predictions for 30 years now. Forget that Limbaugh had a famous 10 year countdown clock when Algore made the same prediction and no surprise we are all still here and doing great. Forget all that.

If civilization had only 10 years left, NOTHING would save us. We would be too far gone. Critical mass. Over.

Yet sheep will lap it up and say, "he cares so much!"

I was asked yesterday why I do not believe in GW. This is it! Guy says we will die in 10 years, but for $5 trillion, maybe just maybe all will be well.

Wake up!
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
ams288beachbumbabstringlomane
April 30th, 2019 at 5:21:29 AM permalink

How unintelligent can a person sound? Forget for the minute we have heard these 10 year predictions for 30 years now. Forget that Limbaugh had a famous 10 year countdown clock when Algore made the same prediction and no surprise we are all still here and doing great. Forget all that.

If civilization had only 10 years left, NOTHING would save us. We would be too far gone. Critical mass. Over.

I was asked yesterday why I do not believe in GW. This is it! Guy says we will die in 10 years, but for $5 trillion, maybe just maybe all will be well.

Wake up!

So AZ, I woke up.

This morning!

But seriously it is obvious that stating the world will end in 10 years thru carbon emissions is erroneous and I was going to 100% AGREE WITH YOU that Beto had lost any potential with me as a vote (although currently he is not my first choice anyway.)

Then I googled the statement you claimed he made and found several sources that backed you up

And was again going to post how I AGREE WITH YOU 100% that Beto had lost it.

And then I watched the interview...

And that is NOT what he said. He actually says with his new plan "we CAN cut emissions by 2030 which is just 10 years away". He does NOT say the world will end in 10 years.

I will wholeheartedly agree with you AZ if you can show me Beto actually saying what these news articles claim.

Otherwise its just fake news sorry to report to you

(And thats not even addressing why you are so gungho over your own favorite candidate Trump who says hundreds of patently false statements)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
RSwellwellwell
April 30th, 2019 at 5:34:55 AM permalink

Wake up!

So AZ, I woke up.

This morning!

But seriously it is obvious that stating the world will end in 10 years thru carbon emissions is erroneous and I was going to 100% AGREE WITH YOU that Beto had lost any potential with me as a vote (although currently he is not my first choice anyway.)

Then I googled the statement you claimed he made and found several sources that backed you up

And that is NOT what he said. He actually says with his new plan "we CAN cut emissions by 2030 which is just 10 years away". He does NOT say the world will end in 10 years.

I will wholeheartedly agree with you AZ if you can show me Beto actually saying what these news articles claim.

(And thats not even addressing why you are so gungho over your own favorite candidate Trump who says hundreds of patently false statements)

I am going by the headline and also what other liberal pols have claimed on years the planet has left.

Here is where it falls apart for him. The USA is in the lead in cutting CO2 emissions. We did it by switching to natural gas! See, the left hates fracking yet because of fracking we have cut CO2 more than anyone else. We are actually meeting the goals of many of these treaties we thankfully got out of. It happened mostly on its own. No taxes, no carbon-trading schemes. None of it.

GW is still junk science gone wild. Beta still wants to tax you to death to reduce emissions. Guess what? If he gets his way the taxes will come but the cuts will not. You can count on that. We are not going back to 1800 style living. The rest of the world is even less going to do this.

The whole thing will take care of itself. Trees will make O2 out of CO2. Same as it has been since the first tree sprouted. Meanwhile, the pols like Beta and AOC will go to GW rallies in their Ford Expeditions which they have their drivers idle so the a/c keeps them cool. The believers will lap it up like some old shut in laps up what the televangelist preaches.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
tringlomane
April 30th, 2019 at 6:05:46 AM permalink

Wake up!

So AZ, I woke up.

This morning!

I am going by the headline and also what other liberal pols have claimed on years the planet has left.

Here is where it falls apart for him. The USA is in the lead in cutting CO2 emissions. We did it by switching to natural gas! See, the left hates fracking yet because of fracking we have cut CO2 more than anyone else. We are actually meeting the goals of many of these treaties we thankfully got out of. It happened mostly on its own. No taxes, no carbon-trading schemes. None of it.

GW is still junk science gone wild. Beta still wants to tax you to death to reduce emissions. Guess what? If he gets his way the taxes will come but the cuts will not. You can count on that. We are not going back to 1800 style living. The rest of the world is even less going to do this.

The whole thing will take care of itself. Trees will make O2 out of CO2. Same as it has been since the first tree sprouted. Meanwhile, the pols like Beta and AOC will go to GW rallies in their Ford Expeditions which they have their drivers idle so the a/c keeps them cool. The believers will lap it up like some old shut in laps up what the televangelist preaches.

Np.

Regardless of the GW issues (you and I disagree on their validity) we all have to beware of the headlines these days.

Looks like actually viewing video and/or sound bites is required otherwise we will fall prey to misinformation
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 30th, 2019 at 6:16:49 AM permalink

Wake up!

So AZ, I woke up.

This morning!

Np.

Regardless of the GW issues (you and I disagree on their validity) we all have to beware of the headlines these days.

Looks like actually viewing video and/or sound bites is required otherwise we will fall prey to misinformation

It happens. Peace Out.

Though do please learn about how natural gas is reducing the CO2. This is being hidden. I learned about that in my trade journal, not MSM.
ams288
ams288
April 30th, 2019 at 7:39:29 AM permalink
New CNN Dem Primary poll:

Joe Biden 39%
Bernie Sanders 15%
Elizabeth Warren 8%
Pete Buttigieg 7%
Beto 6%
Kamala Harris 5%

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/30/politics/cnn-poll-2020-biden-announcement-bounce/index.html
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
ams288tringlomane
April 30th, 2019 at 8:11:17 AM permalink
Quote: AZD

...and then you go on for several paragraphs misquoting and mischaracterizing what actually got said by the people you claim to oppose.

That's an incredibly weak argument you're making. YOU GO BY THE HEADLINES AND SOUND BITES? What?? And then you use that garbage spin to prove your point?

At least darkoz took the trouble to go to the source. And it should prove to you that you're not hearing what got said. You're hearing what some slanted editor wants you to hear.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 30th, 2019 at 8:20:47 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

...and then you go on for several paragraphs misquoting and mischaracterizing what actually got said by the people you claim to oppose.

That's an incredibly weak argument you're making. YOU GO BY THE HEADLINES AND SOUND BITES? What?? And then you use that garbage spin to prove your point?

At least darkoz took the trouble to go to the source. And it should prove to you that you're not hearing what got said. You're hearing what some slanted editor wants you to hear.

I took the quote from a trusted source. He still wants to steal $5 trillion to pay for it a questionable problem. That is not in dispute. And it is really the more important thing, all that money vs. what a crank might or might not have exactly said.
darkoz
darkoz
April 30th, 2019 at 8:38:12 AM permalink

I took the quote from a trusted source. He still wants to steal $5 trillion to pay for it a questionable problem. That is not in dispute. And it is really the more important thing, all that money vs. what a crank might or might not have exactly said.

Now now, choice of words.

It is not stealing if it is done legislatively. Then it is within the law.

It is not semantics.

I am certain we all go into casino gift shops, pay $6 for a can of pepsi and say we got robbed, but we all know the horrible truth.

It was legal. It was not theft.

If government legislates $5 trillion for GW it is not stealing even if you feel that way. Its perfectly legal appropriation
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
April 30th, 2019 at 8:43:04 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Sorry to bust your bubble, righties:

Far-Right Smear Merchants Try to Slime Pete Buttigieg with Bogus Sex Assault Claim

Seems eerily similar to this one....

Far left smear merchants try to slime Judge Kavanaugh with bogus sex assault claim.

For the record, I would bet that the claim against Buttigieg is a lie, just like the one against Kavanaugh was. The ones against Clinton and Trump, no bet.... The creepy claims against Biden, a lock!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 30th, 2019 at 8:44:26 AM permalink

Now now, choice of words.

It is not stealing if it is done legislatively. Then it is within the law.

It is not semantics.

I am certain we all go into casino gift shops, pay $6 for a can of pepsi and say we got robbed, but we all know the horrible truth.

It was legal. It was not theft.

If government legislates $5 trillion for GW it is not stealing even if you feel that way. Its perfectly legal appropriation

Been thru this before.

If I do not buy the pepsi in the gift shop, nothing will happen. Actually I use the free drink station but I doubt that is your point.

If I do not pay the government, men with guns will come take the money. That is stealing.

Think that scene in "Die Hard" where they guys says, "You use a gun, I use a fountain pen."
terapined
terapined
Thanked by
ams288
April 30th, 2019 at 8:56:57 AM permalink

. YOU GO BY THE HEADLINES AND SOUND BITES? What?? And then you use that garbage spin to prove your point?

That's his standard operating procedure
I don't even bother with him anymore
All the libs here on this board don't hate chic-a fil
AZ sees a headline about some crazy libs want to ban a chic-a-fil
AZ comes here and claims EVERBODY on the left hates chic-a-fil regardless of posts here saying we don't hate chic-a-fil
The misconnect with logic is stunning. So stunning, I don't bother with him
ams288
ams288
April 30th, 2019 at 9:03:57 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

just like the one against Kavanaugh was.

In your dreams.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
April 30th, 2019 at 9:10:37 AM permalink

I haven’t looked at the sources about what AZD is saying, although my gut feeling is he’s probably wrong...at least according to what (darkoz, I believe) posted the actual source and quote(s).

But how can you seriously say that, though? I’m talking about the first & second paragraphs quoted above. It was literally a few days or week(s?) ago when you were putting on some heavy spin about the Mueller report and Trump’s “I’m f***ed” comment taken 100000% out of context.

As the Ancient Hawaiians used to say, “The turtle calling the lizard a reptile.”
  • Jump to: