Thread Rating:

RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
September 29th, 2018 at 5:39:26 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Jesus. This nonsense could have been figured out by a 2 second Google search.

“She holds a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from the University of Southern California”

I don't think having a doctorate's degree is in question, but whether or not she's a psychologist. Then again, she referred to herself as a research psychologist and (as of writing this) I'm not sure if there's a distinction between "psychologist" and "research psychologist".

Google search shows the following:

Quote:

PSYCHOLOGY CAREERS THAT DON’T REQUIRE A LICENSE
Research Laboratories: Both government and private business employers hire those with psychology degrees to do research of various types. These positions can include compiling data; conducting ongoing studies of behaviors; reporting statistical findings; and projecting future behavior based on past studies. The types of jobs in this category can be as numerous and varied as the hiring institutions.

https://careersinpsychology.org/psychology-careers-dont-require-license/

Quote:

Degree Level Doctoral degree; Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is usually preferred, but some clinical psychology students may consider a Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.)
Degree Field Any field of psychology, such as cognitive, clinical, social, developmental, experimental or personality, depending on desired specialty
Licensure/Certification Required in most states to practice psychology or use the job title
Experience Internship or fellowship is required for licensure
Key Skills Analytical skills; the ability to teach (for academic positions); extensive knowledge of the human mind and anatomy of the brain
Salary $72,580 (2015 median for all psychologists)

https://study.com/articles/Become_a_Research_Psychologist_Step-by-Step_Career_Guide.html

Quote:

What is the Difference Between Research Psychology and Applied Psychology?
Although research psychology and applied psychology both deal in the realm of human behavior, they have very different purposes.

To begin, research psychology is focused on studying human behavior, from how people think to how people experience emotions to how people learn. As mentioned above, research psychologists propose hypotheses, design experiments and studies to prove or disprove those hypotheses, and then analyze and interpret the data they collect to draw final conclusions.

Much of a research psychologist’s work is conducted in a laboratory setting – there is an abundance of reading, writing, data analysis, and experimental design involved in one’s daily activities. Additionally, research psychologists may or may not have interaction with the subjects, and if they do, it is in a strict researcher-participant relationship. For this reason, most research psychology positions do not require workers to be licensed psychology practitioners.

Conversely, applied psychology is all about using psychological methods to help individuals achieve improved mental health and performance. Applied psychology runs the gamut from clinical psychology to sports psychology to educational psychology. No matter the context, psychologists that apply their knowledge and skills do so in direct contact with a client. Because of this, psychologists that work in an applied field must be licensed in the state in which they work.

https://www.psychologyschoolguide.net/career-guides/becoming-a-research-psychologist/

I believe the bolding would apply to Ford whereas the underlined would not.

Looks like the first link says you don't need a license to be a research psychologist. The second link says most states require a license. And the third one says most do not need one. I don't know if any of those sites are legitimate or illegitimate sources, for what it's worth.

I didn't read through all of those links in detail, but looked for stuff that dealt with "research" and/or "license", so if there's something I missed, sorry. If I had to make a guess or opinion, I'd say she most likely probably doesn't need a license to call herself a "research psychologist", but that's just me. Also not sure if she referred to herself (regarding psychology) to anything other than a professor and research psychologist.
RS
RS
September 29th, 2018 at 5:44:08 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Milo Yiannopoulos totally disgusts me
He runs a site called Dangerous.com
Its a site that pushes Milo's disgusting views and fake news
This is a creep that supports paedophilia
He was forced out of Breibart because of his pedo support , that says a lot
I find it disgusting that anybody posts links from a pedo supporter
I draw the line at Pedo supporters. Totally disgusting
I am against sexual assault regardless if the offender is Trump or Bill Clinton
I believe Ford, I believe Juanita Broderick, I believe all the multiple women that have accused Trump
I am against all Pedo's regardless of politics

Milo's usually on point when he talks about politics, though. Idk about any of this pedophilia stuff.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
September 29th, 2018 at 6:33:06 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Milo's usually on point when he talks about politics, though. Idk about any of this pedophilia stuff.

Milo is a weirdo
He's really a guy off his rocker and bonkers crazy.
He was banned from twitter for harrassing Leslie Jones
Leslie Jones?????????????
She wasn't even on my radar
Yet
For some reason Milo decided of all the people on the planet to harrass, Milo picked Leslie Jones. A B-list comedian.
Thats just so bizarre wacko
Instead of hard core libs, Milo decides Leslie Jone is the person to harrass. Thats bats**t crazy
Go ahead and listen to that psycho
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
September 29th, 2018 at 7:43:55 AM permalink

I don't think having a doctorate's degree is in question, but whether or not she's a psychologist. Then again, she referred to herself as a research psychologist and (as of writing this) I'm not sure if there's a distinction between "psychologist" and "research psychologist".

Google search shows the following:

Quote:

PSYCHOLOGY CAREERS THAT DON’T REQUIRE A LICENSE
Research Laboratories: Both government and private business employers hire those with psychology degrees to do research of various types. These positions can include compiling data; conducting ongoing studies of behaviors; reporting statistical findings; and projecting future behavior based on past studies. The types of jobs in this category can be as numerous and varied as the hiring institutions.

https://careersinpsychology.org/psychology-careers-dont-require-license/

Quote:

Degree Level Doctoral degree; Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is usually preferred, but some clinical psychology students may consider a Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.)
Degree Field Any field of psychology, such as cognitive, clinical, social, developmental, experimental or personality, depending on desired specialty
Licensure/Certification Required in most states to practice psychology or use the job title
Experience Internship or fellowship is required for licensure
Key Skills Analytical skills; the ability to teach (for academic positions); extensive knowledge of the human mind and anatomy of the brain
Salary $72,580 (2015 median for all psychologists)

https://study.com/articles/Become_a_Research_Psychologist_Step-by-Step_Career_Guide.html

Quote:

What is the Difference Between Research Psychology and Applied Psychology?
Although research psychology and applied psychology both deal in the realm of human behavior, they have very different purposes.

To begin, research psychology is focused on studying human behavior, from how people think to how people experience emotions to how people learn. As mentioned above, research psychologists propose hypotheses, design experiments and studies to prove or disprove those hypotheses, and then analyze and interpret the data they collect to draw final conclusions.

Much of a research psychologist’s work is conducted in a laboratory setting – there is an abundance of reading, writing, data analysis, and experimental design involved in one’s daily activities. Additionally, research psychologists may or may not have interaction with the subjects, and if they do, it is in a strict researcher-participant relationship. For this reason, most research psychology positions do not require workers to be licensed psychology practitioners.

Conversely, applied psychology is all about using psychological methods to help individuals achieve improved mental health and performance. Applied psychology runs the gamut from clinical psychology to sports psychology to educational psychology. No matter the context, psychologists that apply their knowledge and skills do so in direct contact with a client. Because of this, psychologists that work in an applied field must be licensed in the state in which they work.

https://www.psychologyschoolguide.net/career-guides/becoming-a-research-psychologist/

I believe the bolding would apply to Ford whereas the underlined would not.

Looks like the first link says you don't need a license to be a research psychologist. The second link says most states require a license. And the third one says most do not need one. I don't know if any of those sites are legitimate or illegitimate sources, for what it's worth.

I didn't read through all of those links in detail, but looked for stuff that dealt with "research" and/or "license", so if there's something I missed, sorry. If I had to make a guess or opinion, I'd say she most likely probably doesn't need a license to call herself a "research psychologist", but that's just me. Also not sure if she referred to herself (regarding psychology) to anything other than a professor and research psychologist.

TLDR

If you have a Ph.D, you’re a doctor.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
September 29th, 2018 at 11:17:34 AM permalink
I never read anything from dangerous and am unfamiliar with Milo. There is a lot of stuff coming out or being made up about her career wise, supposed ties to the CIA, ties to law firm that created Russian dossier, and a slew of other stuff. Honestly, I think it is shameful that politics have been reduced to forming baseless allegations of crime against anyone that you disagree with. Not sure how anything is going to get done in the future.
I am pretty sure there will be more baseless orchestrated allegations brought forth against Kavanaugh during this week.
RS
RS
September 29th, 2018 at 12:21:25 PM permalink

TLDR

If you have a Ph.D, you’re a doctor.

If only it were that easy...
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
September 29th, 2018 at 12:54:56 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I never read anything from dangerous and am unfamiliar with Milo. There is a lot of stuff coming out or being made up about her career wise, supposed ties to the CIA, ties to law firm that created Russian dossier, and a slew of other stuff. Honestly, I think it is shameful that politics have been reduced to forming baseless allegations of crime against anyone that you disagree with. Not sure how anything is going to get done in the future.
I am pretty sure there will be more baseless orchestrated allegations brought forth against Kavanaugh during this week.

Seeing as you happen to be the one posting and spreading such lies, that would be a sucker bet.
Anyone want to wager on the over under on when we are blessed with maxs next such post?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan
September 29th, 2018 at 12:58:54 PM permalink

It is. An attorney is a Doctor of Law, as an example. It is an honorific title bestowed on those who pursue and achieve a Doctorate in any field.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
September 29th, 2018 at 12:59:24 PM permalink

Isn't it?

"Doctor" is an academic title given to those who have a PhD.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 29th, 2018 at 1:00:02 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Milo Yiannopoulos totally disgusts me
He runs a site called Dangerous.com
Its a site that pushes Milo's disgusting views and fake news
This is a creep that supports paedophilia
He was forced out of Breibart because of his pedo support , that says a lot
I find it disgusting that anybody posts links from a pedo supporter
I draw the line at Pedo supporters. Totally disgusting
I am against sexual assault regardless if the offender is Trump or Bill Clinton
I believe Ford, I believe Juanita Broderick, I believe all the multiple women that have accused Trump
I am against all Pedo's regardless of politics

Ummm. Didn't you just post a link to a pedo supporter? Sorry, I just found it amusing. I do agree with you about him.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
RS
RS
September 29th, 2018 at 1:06:45 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

It is. An attorney is a Doctor of Law, as an example. It is an honorific title bestowed on those who pursue and achieve a Doctorate in any field.

Quote: TigerWu

Isn't it?

"Doctor" is an academic title given to those who have a PhD.

If either of you had bothered to read the article, the "problem" was with her being called a psychologist, since you need to be licensed to call yourself a psychologist

If we follow that logic, it suggests someone with a PHD in computer science is a licensed psychologist. LOL
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 29th, 2018 at 1:21:09 PM permalink

If either of you had bothered to read the article, the "problem" was with her being called a psychologist, since you need to be licensed to call yourself a psychologist

I wasn't responding to the article, I was responding to your comment.
billryan
billryan
September 29th, 2018 at 1:28:21 PM permalink

If we follow that logic, it suggests someone with a PHD in computer science is a licensed psychologist. LOL

Who called her a psychologist?
RS
RS
September 29th, 2018 at 1:30:19 PM permalink

I wasn't responding to the article, I was responding to your comment.

You should have read it in context, then, as my previous post had explained the possibly problematic self description of psychologist / research psychologist for Ford.

Who called her a psychologist?

ams alluded to it.

Again, this stuff is very simple -- go back in the thread 1 or 2 pages and you can read it for yourself.
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 29th, 2018 at 1:44:30 PM permalink

You should have read it in context, then, as my previous post had explained the possibly problematic self description of psychologist / research psychologist for Ford.

I read your other post. I don't see what that has to do with the fact that someone with a PhD can be called Doctor.

The psychologist/research psychologist thing is a whole other bag of worms.
RS
RS
Thanked by
MaxPen
September 29th, 2018 at 1:49:58 PM permalink

I read your other post. I don't see what that has to do with the fact that someone with a PhD can be called Doctor.

The psychologist/research psychologist thing is a whole other bag of worms.

That IS the bag of worms we're talking about. Nobody is saying a PhD isn't or can't be called a doctor and I have no idea why ams brought that up, other than to try to troll.

TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
RS
September 29th, 2018 at 1:54:54 PM permalink

Nobody is saying a PhD isn't or can't be called a doctor and I have no idea why ams brought that up, other than to try to troll.

Okay, well then I guess I just wasted ten minutes of my life responding to this comment chain.
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
September 29th, 2018 at 2:20:57 PM permalink
I thought this all started because some article was all suspicious of her not having a license to practice psychology, which she does not.

The article was very careful not to accuse her of not having a doctorate in psychology, which she does.

Psychologist is a word that can mean or imply different things, depending on the context of it's use.

The point of the article was to cast doubt on her character, for those who were not reading carefully or who only saw what they wanted to see.

I noticed in her testimony she was very careful in what she said. When being asked several times by a Democrat if the boys in the room were laughing at her, or laughing at her expense, she would only say that they were laughing with each other. In a criminal case, that would be leading the witness. Of course it wasn't, yet she still didn't take the bait.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
September 29th, 2018 at 3:11:38 PM permalink
The odds are he did something very close to what she’s saying.

There are plenty of republicans that believe her, they just don’t care.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
September 29th, 2018 at 3:31:28 PM permalink

That IS the bag of worms we're talking about.

PLEASE, let's all stay on the same bag of worms.

might be my new favorite expression
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ams288
ams288
September 29th, 2018 at 3:36:26 PM permalink

ams alluded to it.

Liar. I did no such thing.

MaxPen said:

“Dr. Ford might not even be a doctor.“

I just pointed out that that was total bullsh** as she has a Ph.D.
billryan
billryan
September 29th, 2018 at 3:37:47 PM permalink
Reports are the White House has told the FBI not to interview MS. Sweatnik, nor any of the Yale roommates, nor can they even look into when Mike Judge was employed at the Supermarket. That seems vital, as Mrs Ford claims she saw him there some weeks after the incident. Knowing when he worked there would help establish a timeline.
I hope these reports are false.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
RSMaxPen
September 29th, 2018 at 3:39:02 PM permalink

MaxPen said:

You’re usually more careful about your wording than this.
ams288
ams288
September 29th, 2018 at 3:39:21 PM permalink

Reports are the White House has told the FBI not to interview MS. Sweatnik, nor any of the Yale roommates, nor can they even look into when Mike Judge was employed at the Supermarket. That seems vital, as Mrs Ford claims she saw him there some weeks after the incident. Knowing when he worked there would help establish a timeline.

Looks like it’s a sham investigation.

I’m sure he’ll get confirmed.

Dems should run on expanding the Supreme Court to 11 justices to counter out Donald’s illegitimate ones.
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 29th, 2018 at 3:39:55 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

The odds are he did something very close to what she’s saying.

There are plenty of republicans that believe her, they just don’t care.

Yeah, I think Kavanaugh definitely did something scummy, and everyone knows it, but unfortunately it will be impossible to prove.

GOP is trying to ramrod him onto the Court before Mid-terms in an effort to protect Trump and their dying ideologies.

I think they think he is their last big power play before the Dems potentially take the House, maybe even the Senate, and the fit starts hitting the shan.

P.S. If a Dem takes the Presidency in 2020, I bet he/she gets 2 SC noms within the first year, maybe even a third before the first term is up. You'll see RBG drop out on day one, and whoever else is old.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
September 29th, 2018 at 3:41:51 PM permalink

MaxPen said:

IIRC, Mike recently ruled that you are not allowed to call other members a liar.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
ams288
ams288
September 29th, 2018 at 3:45:41 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

IIRC, Mike recently ruled that you are not allowed to call other members a liar.

IIRC you can’t call other members trolls either, but RS just called me one on the last page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
September 29th, 2018 at 3:56:42 PM permalink
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
September 29th, 2018 at 4:25:30 PM permalink

Reports are the White House has told the FBI not to interview MS. Sweatnik, nor any of the Yale roommates, nor can they even look into when Mike Judge was employed at the Supermarket.

What reports? From Maxine Waters? Chuckie Schumer? or are you just making this up?

Quote:

That seems vital, as Mrs Ford claims she saw him there some weeks after the incident. Knowing when he worked there would help establish a timeline.

new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
Dalex64
Dalex64
September 29th, 2018 at 6:00:15 PM permalink
If Kavenaugh "did something scummy" there is no need to prove it. Those who vote for or against him can do so freely, without having to back up any of their beliefs, much less prove them factually.
Dalex64
Dalex64
September 29th, 2018 at 6:07:26 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

What reports? From Maxine Waters? Chuckie Schumer? or are you just making this up?

NBC news reports it, among others, but they do not reveal their sources.

If the investigation is limited by more than "1 week" and "looking into allegations of sexual assault against kavenaugh" no matter who makes them or what they uncovered, then yes the investigation is a sham.

My understanding is the investigation is limited to the two known allegations, which is frankly rediculous.

The republicans/trump had a chance to put this thing to bed by authorizing a wider investigation that uncovered nothing. Now the questions of legitimacy will remain after the republicans most likely vote to confirm him.

I know that even less limitd investigation like that won't satisfy everybody, as some want him out by any means necessary, but the way it is now, it will satisfy many fewer.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
RSMaxPen
September 29th, 2018 at 6:26:57 PM permalink

MaxPen said:

You can't call people in here liars. It is considered a personal insult.

3 days.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 29th, 2018 at 6:27:45 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

NBC news reports it, among others, but they do not reveal their sources.

Really?? Provide me with one source, one link, one tweet, one video, one anything

Quote:

If the investigation is limited by more than "1 week" and "looking into allegations of sexual assault against kavenaugh" no matter who makes them or what they uncovered, then yes the investigation is a sham.

Quote:

My understanding is the investigation is limited to the two known allegations, which is frankly rediculous.

Do you mean the creepy porn lawyer's client? Show me where anyone considers her allegations credible.

Quote:

The republicans/trump had a chance to put this thing to bed by authorizing a wider investigation that uncovered nothing. Now the questions of legitimacy will remain after the republicans most likely vote to confirm him.

The dems had a chance to have this fully investigated a long time ago, Feinstein sat on the information. If the dems really cared they would not have waited.

Quote:

I know that even less limitd investigation like that won't satisfy everybody, as some want him out by any means necessary, but the way it is now, it will satisfy many fewer.

new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
Dalex64
Dalex64
September 29th, 2018 at 6:44:16 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

Really?? Provide me with one source, one link, one tweet, one video, one anything

Do you mean the creepy porn lawyer's client? Show me where anyone considers her allegations credible.

The dems had a chance to have this fully investigated a long time ago, Feinstein sat on the information. If the dems really cared they would not have waited.

Ok...
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna915061
I'm sure you'll discount that in some way, though.

And no I don't mean anything about some creepy porn lawyer, whatever that means. I mean if the investigation and interviews lead to more allegations, by different people who are currently unknown, they are out of the scope of the investation and will not be accepted.

As for the motivation of the Dems, that is clear - they will do whatever they can, in increasing levels of public distastefulness, to get what they want. That in itself does not deligitimize the accusations, though.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 29th, 2018 at 7:21:16 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

Ok...
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna915061
I'm sure you'll discount that in some way, though.

Thanks for the link. Lots of anonymous sources. I will wait for the completion of the investigation to make a judgement either way.

Quote:

And no I don't mean anything about some creepy porn lawyer, whatever that means.

In your earlier post you wrote: "My understanding is the investigation is limited to the two known allegations, which is frankly rediculous."

The investigation is limited to two current "credible" allegations. The third allegation was made by Creepy porn lawyer's (Michael Avenatti) client Julie Swetnick. Her allegations are not being investigated because they have not been seen as credible.

Quote:

I mean if the investigation and interviews lead to more allegations, by different people who are currently unknown, they are out of the scope of the investation and will not be accepted.

I have more faith in the FBI that if "credible" information is uncovered it will be investigated.

Quote:

As for the motivation of the Dems, that is clear - they will do whatever they can, in increasing levels of public distastefulness, to get what they want.

I edited your post to reflect reality.

Quote:

That in itself does not deligitimize the accusations, though.

Dalex64
Dalex64
September 29th, 2018 at 7:29:47 PM permalink
I do not appreciate you modifying my words with your quotes.

You wanted a source? At least one source, for the accusation that the investigation will be limited to the two "credible" accusations on hand, no matter what the investigation may turn up? I gave you one. As predicted, you dismissed it. You should just say "thank you" and move on.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
September 30th, 2018 at 1:49:36 AM permalink
from the article: “And then we fell in love, okay” he said. “No really. He wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters. We fell in love.”

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-in-love-north-korea_us_5bb03817e4b0c7575965aeb1
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Sep 30, 2018
Please don't feed the trolls
TigerWu
TigerWu
October 1st, 2018 at 3:28:32 PM permalink
Kanye West, Conservative hero

LOL
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
Thanked by
beachbumbabsMission146
October 2nd, 2018 at 10:48:16 AM permalink
This kind of stuff is just NOT okay from the POTUS. It's just not.

Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
Thanked by
Steverinos
October 2nd, 2018 at 12:54:55 PM permalink
The problem is as much the group of fifty people sitting around her letting him talk to her like that as it is Trump himself. The only way to deal with a bully is to smack him in the mouth, but since that would be illegal in this case, to mouth off to him.

I think it would’ve been awesome had the reporter said, “Nah, forget my question. How about you GFY instead?”
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
rxwine
rxwine
October 3rd, 2018 at 12:35:53 AM permalink
The Trump crime family. They've been stealing our tax dollars for decades

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
October 3rd, 2018 at 1:46:58 AM permalink
Can you imagine what Peking, Moscow, Ankara and Damascus must think of America with this groping incident consuming our congress and media? The Ayatollah must be horrified .

How do you explain why Trump hasn't asked Vlad to Skripal the accusers?
rxwine
rxwine
October 3rd, 2018 at 7:25:53 PM permalink
Trump may need a few more concessions before making a deal.

Quote:

U.S. security firm FireEye raised the alarm Wednesday over a North Korean group that it says has stolen hundreds of millions of dollars by infiltrating the computer systems of banks around the world since 2014 through highly sophisticated and destructive attacks that have spanned at least 11 countries. It says the group is still operating and poses "an active global threat."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nkorea-said-to-have-stolen-a-fortune-in-online-bank-heists/ar-BBNRWRA?ocid=spartanntp
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 5th, 2018 at 10:53:18 AM permalink
Collusion Bombshell: DNC Lawyers Met With FBI on Russia Allegations Before Surveillance Warrant

Will this be in Muellers report? Guffaw...

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
billryan
billryan
October 5th, 2018 at 11:02:30 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Collusion Bombshell: DNC Lawyers Met With FBI on Russia Allegations Before Surveillance Warrant

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

Out of curiosity, have you ever read Solomon's wiki page?
Award winning journalist indeed.
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
Thanked by
AxelWolf
October 5th, 2018 at 11:42:06 AM permalink

Wow! More proof that everything Trump has said early on about the probe are true. People need to go to jail over this.

Meanwhile Trump's doing a fabulous job on trade and creating jobs! Lowest unemployment in over 49 years!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
October 8th, 2018 at 2:38:09 AM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Wow! More proof that everything Trump has said early on about the probe are true. People need to go to jail over this.

Meanwhile Trump's doing a fabulous job on trade and creating jobs! Lowest unemployment in over 49 years!

Trump has been right on these things up and down the line. If we had actual journalism in this country and not DNC propaganda then more people would know.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
rxwine
rxwine
October 8th, 2018 at 6:38:00 AM permalink
Pretty much dead on.

Quote:

President Trump and his supporters find community by rejoicing in the suffering of those they hate and fear.

-treatment of desperate immigrants

-mocking sexual assault

-all feminists

-muslims

-entire "shithole' countries

-our justice system if it doesn't go his way

-the free press, if it acts free. remember, it's free. fair is a nicety. if you want fair you don't understand freedom. stop complaining,

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/the-cruelty-is-the-point/572104/
TigerWu
TigerWu
October 8th, 2018 at 8:16:57 AM permalink
The Trump Administration has entered Stage 5 climate denial.

GOP politicians: "LOL, I don't care, I'll be dead by then."

The Trump Administration openly admits they don't care about your children, or grand-children, or great-grand-children, etc., etc., etc....
Maverick17
Maverick17
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
RS
October 8th, 2018 at 2:26:30 PM permalink
Just wanted to check in on my favorite libs, and see how you like how YOUR PRESIDENT is doing these days?

Promises made -- Promises kept

Great to see there are at least 51 out of 100 who can see through a lying sack of dung and vote their conscience.

Most qualified candidate gets the job = Making America even Greater Again.

Don't get too cranky though kiddos, the liar got over a million from random dopes, so even when the rusty, dilapidated democrat machine doesn't pay her what they promised, her fall will be pillowed.

YOUR PRESIDENT delivers again!!!
Statistics don't lie, they deceive.
  • Jump to: