Thread Rating:

beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 14268
Joined: May 21, 2013
March 16th, 2016 at 10:27:53 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Romes, THERE IS NO FEUD. There is one person going to multiple sites to attack multiple people. I came here solely to defend the multiple members of BJTF attacked by this person.



Enough. You have each other's email addresses; take it out of the public forum and hash it out. The rest of us do not agree that there were attacks going on here, and you need to stop polluting this board with your accusations and justifications. They are from your perspective and not borne out by third party reading of the "offensive" posts. I am required to ban KJ2 per the rules, but I will stop for the moment with a warning to you. Will you cease flooding this thread with the same protestations now, or must I ban you to stop it?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 6321
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
March 16th, 2016 at 10:29:30 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

. I have stated that he is posting to an anti-Semite site, which is true and revolts me to my very core. He recently posted that he agrees with all the things they've said about me. .



Huh, cmon QFIT
this is an attack, not defense
"revolts me to my core"

You are inferring that its anti-Semite criticism you have a problem
I went to the website and the criticism about you have nothing to do with anti-Semitism.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 315
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
March 16th, 2016 at 10:30:00 AM permalink
OK, I have been warned not to respond to any more accusations against me. You guys are now free to accuse me of anything you wish without fear of a defense from me.
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 6321
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
March 16th, 2016 at 10:35:52 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

OK, I have been warned not to respond to any more accusations against me. You guys are now free to accuse me of anything you wish without fear of a defense from me.



I obviously made a mistake earlier in this thread
If caught making a mistake, I own it and apologize
You came here saying you are not attacking yet you attack in the example I provided
Man up and apologize.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 14268
Joined: May 21, 2013
March 16th, 2016 at 10:41:55 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Are you saying that I will not be allowed to respond to claims being made against me?



If you push it, yes. And if you do get yourself banned, how is that different from KewlJ not being able to respond to your continued "attacks" against him after his banning here? You have said the same thing a dozen times (rule 5, considered "flooding"), that you and your members were "attacked" here. No new information forthcoming, just continued protestations about being offended by what appear to be fact- and opinion- based critiques of methods and systems, not personal insults.

IMO you have violated the truce you supposedly agreed to many times both before and after KJ was banned; it's up to Mike to police that part if he chooses to, since the terms are not public knowledge, but if it involved either bringing fights from other boards here (very unwelcome), linking to other sites (again unwelcome), or raising KJ directly or indirectly as a subject of your posts ( main context of the truce agreement inferred by previous posts), you're in serious, multiple violations of it.

Just step away from it here, please.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 315
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
March 16th, 2016 at 10:48:05 AM permalink
Obviously, I disagree with everything you just posted. But, I can't respond as you will ban me. This is my last post in this thread.
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
March 16th, 2016 at 11:20:07 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Obviously, I disagree with everything you just posted. But, I can't respond as you will ban me. This is my last post in this thread.



And so many of us want to argue there is no God.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
  • Posts: 4300
Joined: Jan 5, 2012
March 16th, 2016 at 12:30:31 PM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Obviously, I disagree with everything you just posted. But, I can't respond as you will ban me. This is my last post in this thread.


I'll believe THAT when I see it.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 6321
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
March 16th, 2016 at 12:36:34 PM permalink
Quote: QFIT

That's it. I'll no longer post here. I'll look back in another ten years.

"No good deed goes unpunished."

- Clare Boothe Luce



Then QFIT made 33 more posts including the below

Quote: QFIT

Obviously, I disagree with everything you just posted. But, I can't respond as you will ban me. This is my last post in this thread.

Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
March 16th, 2016 at 12:40:17 PM permalink
He won't stop a he probably can't help himself and qfit will continue to post
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
March 16th, 2016 at 12:50:34 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

He won't stop a he probably can't help himself and qfit will continue to post



What is wrong with people like you who can't spell 2 letter words (as)??? Your not worthy of debate.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
March 16th, 2016 at 12:52:57 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

What is wrong with people like you who can't spell 2 letter words (as)??? Your not worthy of debate.



Lol. Hey, it's almost as hard as a 5 letter (6 character) word:-)
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8626
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
March 16th, 2016 at 12:55:38 PM permalink
I detest forum wars and will go to war to prove it!


Quote: Boz

What is wrong with people like you who can't spell 2 letter words (as)??? Your not worthy of debate.



I c wut u did their.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
March 16th, 2016 at 12:59:03 PM permalink
If you must know I'm usually running a play when I'm in here or in between hands so I sometimes have to hit send before I look at it or at times it auto corrects
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 5607
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
March 16th, 2016 at 1:00:23 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

What is wrong with people like you who can't spell 2 letter words (as)??? Your not worthy of debate.

Well played sir, touche... but you know I hate you for this, right? =D
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1427
Joined: Jul 19, 2011
March 16th, 2016 at 1:02:49 PM permalink
I don't know what started it, nor do I care. I would like KewlJ back and if QFIT is able to I would love to hear some of the insight he is able to provide. I think it will be tough for him to overcome the biases here, including mine, because personally, I think he came here with the sole intention of poking the bear with KewlJ. He hadn't posted anything here in 5 years and then out of the blue there is a battle royale with one of the most respected people here. Yes, I realized it spilled over from other forums, which I don't belong to, but regardless, what is done is done. He can start being insightul rather than inciteful
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2280
Joined: Jun 13, 2014
March 16th, 2016 at 1:20:24 PM permalink
I would like that "faking death" thing to catch on.
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22294
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
March 16th, 2016 at 1:30:21 PM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Again, my point is proved. I said nothing like that. I thought nothing like that. You folks just plain invent things. Look, you guys are giving the false impression that there was a one-way stream of communications to Mike. We had a couple conversations. People talk back and forth in a conversation. It included discussions of other forums that have streams of attacks against both of us. There is no way that I am going to release the transcript of a private conversation. Both Mike and I have posted that there was NO effort on my part to suspend anyone. But, no matter what I say or release, there are some people that will believe another person's vile claims.

And you won't see me asking Mike for his conversation with KJ either. Because it is unethical.

In any case, it is all irrelevant. I don't control Mike or WoV. It was his decision, and he stated his reasons: Violation of privacy and untrue statements.

Of course you didn't you probably only gave one wink. ;)

I know that you didn't say that I was just saying that's what people are going to think. You can edit out anything said about others and or not include what Mike said. Somehow I think whatever you actually said wouldn't look to good on you.

Not that whatever you said wasn't true or should have been said. I don't think KJ should have been allowed to break his deal.

I just don't like sugar coating.

Just say exactly what it is.

I'm not saying you did or not but...
If you wanted to get him banned or whatever for pissing you off or spreding lies, well that's fine and I get it. The guy was a thorn in your side, but just own up to it if that's the case. I can respect that. If people get mad at you because you messed with their favorite BJ player , so be it.
Last edited by: AxelWolf on Mar 16, 2016
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3623
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
March 16th, 2016 at 1:47:27 PM permalink
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
March 18th, 2016 at 10:23:56 PM permalink
Someone owes dicesitter a few free days.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22294
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
March 18th, 2016 at 11:45:53 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Someone owes dicesitter a few free days.

I always knew that was you
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 3:03:41 AM permalink
Kewlj is still gone and this place is not the same. QFIT is still here. We'll see if this respected member of the blackjack community does any further posting beyond defending himself. So far, he has made 0 posts this month in threads other than this one.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3623
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 6:59:17 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

Kewlj is still gone and this place is not the same. QFIT is still here. We'll see if this respected member of the blackjack community does any further posting beyond defending himself. So far, he has made 0 posts this month in threads other than this one.



Would you do any further posting if you had been treated with such hostility, mostly by people with incredibly biased opinions? Kewlj is undeniably a valuable contributor, but he does have a long history of being a forum drama queen and this is not the first time he's run himself off a forum, needs to own up to it. I was on Kewlj's side at the beginning of this fiasco on other sites, frequently defended him, until he got just ridiculous and irrational about it. It really just became libelous.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 7:22:02 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Would you do any further posting if you had been treated with such hostility, mostly by people with incredibly biased opinions? Kewlj is undeniably a valuable contributor, but he does have a long history of being a forum drama queen and this is not the first time he's run himself off a forum, needs to own up to it. I was on Kewlj's side at the beginning of this fiasco on other sites, frequently defended him, until he got just ridiculous and irrational about it. It really just became libelous.



I guess that I don't have enough time to frequent a whole lot of other gambling sites. I don't know what happened on them. Nor do I care. What happens on other forums happens on other forums. If there is "libel" there, QFIT should seek remedy. I didn't anything too bad here. That is what we should be judged on here...what happens here. So Kewlj's actions elsewhere, especially since there seemed to be a lot of back and forth described between the parties, happened elsewhere. I disagree with the decision being made on what happened elsewhere. Perhaps Kewlj would have nuked himself here or gone through the suspension process to the nuke trigger, but that is not what management decided.

The other guy? Kewlj's gone. The feud is over, here at least. You gotta have two to feud, and there is only one. So post on; bring us your knowledge. To do less is essential to say that you accomplished the mission you decided to take on and you've got nothing more to contribute.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: May 22, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 7:30:12 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Would you do any further posting if you had been treated with such hostility, mostly by people with incredibly biased opinions? Kewlj is undeniably a valuable contributor, but he does have a long history of being a forum drama queen and this is not the first time he's run himself off a forum, needs to own up to it. I was on Kewlj's side at the beginning of this fiasco on other sites, frequently defended him, until he got just ridiculous and irrational about it. It really just became libelous.

I believe that the perception several have expressed, the perception that QFit came here to start a pissing match, or to bring an existing one from another forum(s), is probably correct. kewlJ either fell for the bait, or was already 'into' the match to an extent where there was no turning back. All just sad. They BOTH could add so much here. Wiz posted he could have handled it better, hindsight is always so much easier, and I was impressed with that statement.

Not a bad thing that there haven't been alot of posts on this thread in the last week or two, cheers to all!
Just 2F
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 315
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 7:32:30 AM permalink
Sorry, I cannot respond to the continuing accusations made in the previous two posts as I have been told in no uncertain terms that if I defend myself, I will be nuked. You really cannot expect me to continue posting under such a threat.
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: May 22, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 7:52:59 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Sorry, I cannot respond to the continuing accusations made in the previous two posts as I have been told in no uncertain terms that if I defend myself, I will be nuked. You really cannot expect me to continue posting under such a threat.

Laughing, I won my wager as to whether you'd post again...
If/when I collect I will forward you half the winnings. (We all know where to find you). Wagering on you was fun!
Thx / and Cheers, and lots of other good wishes for you and yours!

<edit> just for the record, I was not in collusion w/QFit, he did not know I would offer half the winnings if he posted again. I wouldn't do that, would I? Should have been a bigger bet and I should have thought it thru, yep, I'm slow...;-)
Last edited by: TwoFeathersATL on Mar 25, 2016
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3623
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 8:00:25 AM permalink
I mean he agreed to whatever terms he agreed to and to say that someone else is responsible for what he types into his keyboard after that.....

He is better off without posting here even if the forum is worse off for it. He had a dangerous habit of posting too much detail about what he does and how, which in the past at one point led to him being robbed years ago. Maybe he's trying to be more careful but just can't help himself, but from his posts He revealed a specific casino where he starts his day on a specific day of the week, again! Like I said, he is better off for himself not posting as he can't seem to avoid self revealing posting habits that are potentially quite destructive.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: May 22, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 8:19:40 AM permalink
There's robbers, bandits, and thieves that read this stuff posted on here?
Pirates, gypsies, and slave traders?
Tell me it ain't so....
Just 2F
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
  • Posts: 16832
Joined: May 15, 2012
March 25th, 2016 at 8:33:08 AM permalink
MichaelBluejay, one week, Personal Insult.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/off-topic/15693-2016-election/144/#post521021

The length stems from the fact he just got a soft Warning yesterday.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: May 22, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 8:48:38 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

MichaelBluejay, one week, Personal Insult.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/off-topic/15693-2016-election/144/#post521021

The length stems from the fact he just got a soft Warning yesterday.

Bah! humbug!
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: May 22, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 9:35:04 AM permalink
Below is my comment, from the thread 2016 election. It was a bit flippant, I admit. Was also sincere. I'm always willing to serve, at least when I say I am, more or less...

Maybe Wiz was in a bad mood? Happens to the best, of the best, of us. I volunteer to serve 1/2 of the days, if that is still allowed. I know, odd number. How about 3 of the 4 days? I like to read Bluejay input, more than I like to read mine, even if I find him offensive and uppity, on occasion. He's pretty good with sentence structure and punctuation. OK, maybe that wasn't the best argument. Still, I'd be happy to serve half the sentence (leaving town for a couple days, so what the hell). If BlueJ is a bad guy, he'll reveal himself that much quicker, then you can hit him on the head with a hammer (video pls). Just saying...
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 9:44:45 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Sorry, I cannot respond to the continuing accusations made in the previous two posts as I have been told in no uncertain terms that if I defend myself, I will be nuked. You really cannot expect me to continue posting under such a threat.



No one would expect you to continue defending yourself if you were told not to do so.

Posting on other items is not the same as that and my comment was that you hadn't commented on anything besides the Kewlj thing almost a month...

Why would you have to defend yourself on this issue if you were talking about something else?
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 9:49:17 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Sorry, I cannot respond to the continuing accusations made in the previous two posts as I have been told in no uncertain terms that if I defend myself, I will be nuked. You really cannot expect me to continue posting under such a threat.



LOL! Why not post about things that are pertinent to the intended purpose of this board? You know...gambling, Vegas...just not yourself. Surely you're capable of this, no?
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 9:50:43 AM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

LOL! Why not post about things that are pertinent to the intended purpose of this board? You know...gambling, Vegas...just not yourself. Surely you're capable of this, no?


Probably because he has his own to do it on. People can join and discuss blackjack there.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 315
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 9:51:09 AM permalink
The last two times I posted elsewhere on this site, saying nothing in the least controversial or promotional, I was attacked. Kinda silly to post where you're not wanted.
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: May 22, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 10:01:32 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

The last two times I posted elsewhere on this site, saying nothing in the least controversial or promotional, I was attacked. Kinda silly to post where you're not wanted.

I would like to see you post here, I realize there is so much you could contribute, really, SO much! Ask yourself whether that is something you'd like to do. Maybe that would detract from your own forum? I think not. I think you could be a 'hero' here. Admittedly you haven't started on the best of 'footings', no big deal. You have so much to offer, you could be one of my heroes. Try that, just for fun. Try that, just because you can. Try that....just try that....

Ps: I would avoid the dice control thread for now, bunch of other bad blood runnin' there. But, big BUT, there is so much you could contribute here, I wish you would try. I'd like to believe you are a big man. Just 2F
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 10:01:51 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

The last two times I posted elsewhere on this site, saying nothing in the least controversial or promotional, I was attacked. Kinda silly to post where you're not wanted.



Are you talking about the path that led to Kewlj's suspension? He's gone. Banned. I believe that is what you wanted all along, but whatever. Is there another attacker? I haven't heard of anyone questioning you anywhere but here lately but I could have missed something. My point is simple--yes, some may still disagree with your actions and the loss of Kewlj here, but you have a reasonable assumption of the ability to post on gambling, math, and Vegas in other threads without anything but potential normal disagreements among members. By doing that, you might even overcome some of the opinions that people have about your actions in this matter.

Seems reasonable to me...
QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 315
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 10:07:03 AM permalink
Again, a false accusation that I'm not allowed to respond to. And no, I wasn't talking about anything to do with him. An admin made a pile of ridiculous accusations and made it clear I would be nuked if I dared defend myself. It couldn't be more clear that she did not want me here. This is pointless. You can find me on other sites.

Good cards.
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 14268
Joined: May 21, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 10:08:46 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

Are you talking about the path that led to Kewlj's suspension? He's gone. Banned. I believe that is what you wanted all along, but whatever. Is there another attacker? I haven't heard of anyone questioning you anywhere but here lately but I could have missed something. My point is simple--yes, some may still disagree with your actions and the loss of Kewlj here, but you have a reasonable assumption of the ability to post on gambling, math, and Vegas in other threads without anything but potential normal disagreements among members. By doing that, you might even overcome some of the opinions that people have about your actions in this matter.

Seems reasonable to me...



I would encourage exactlu this' qfit. Kj is gone, you have a wealth of gambling thoughts and experiernces to share if you wanted to. Please excuse typos, traveling. Let's all move on.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 10:14:42 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Again, a false accusation that I'm not allowed to respond to. And no, I wasn't talking about anything to do with him. An admin made a pile of ridiculous accusations and made it clear I would be nuked if I dared defend myself. It couldn't be more clear that she did not want me here. This is pointless. You can find me on other sites.

Good cards.



I have an opinion. I may be wrong. My point is to move on, post valuable info (the Wizard backed you big by saying just how valuable your presence could be; some of us don't frequent a lot of other boards so wouldn't know one way or the other), and things might just change.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: May 22, 2013
March 25th, 2016 at 10:18:45 AM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Again, a false accusation that I'm not allowed to respond to. And no, I wasn't talking about anything to do with him. An admin made a pile of ridiculous accusations and made it clear I would be nuked if I dared defend myself. It couldn't be more clear that she did not want me here. This is pointless. You can find me on other sites.

Good cards.

to quote 1BB, 'Work with me here Kentry', it's not that hard...
Really not that hard......
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1427
Joined: Jul 19, 2011
March 25th, 2016 at 10:44:45 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

I have an opinion. I may be wrong. My point is to move on, post valuable info (the Wizard backed you big by saying just how valuable your presence could be; some of us don't frequent a lot of other boards so wouldn't know one way or the other), and things might just change.



I am in 100% agreement with Ron, both is his suggestion and his opinion of you. I am willing to move on and hear what you have to say. I would love to hear the wealth of knowledge that you can bring here. Like many others, I don't follow other boards on gambling, I follow this one, and I think many others are willing to give you the same chance that I and RonC are willing to. The fact the Wizard vouched for your expertise gives me enough reason to believe that you have something very valuable to say about gambling and Vegas. I sincerely hope you do.
P.S. I tried sending you a word of encouragement via PM but when I did found yours was turned off
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22294
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
March 25th, 2016 at 1:30:07 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Would you do any further posting if you had been treated with such hostility, mostly by people with incredibly biased opinions? Kewlj is undeniably a valuable contributor, but he does have a long history of being a forum drama queen and this is not the first time he's run himself off a forum, needs to own up to it. I was on Kewlj's side at the beginning of this fiasco on other sites, frequently defended him, until he got just ridiculous and irrational about it. It really just became libelous.

Drama usually isn't something that just happens. People either seek it, create it, follow it, or associate with others who do.


There's also something called histrionic personality disorder it's probably just made up but it's interesting.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 315
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 2:48:08 PM permalink
Drama "happens" to admins all the time.
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 3:16:43 PM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Drama "happens" to admins all the time.



Yes...because they are admins in places where
Quote: AxelWolf

"Drama usually isn't something that just happens. People either seek it, create it, follow it, or associate with others who do."

...and they have to handle it.

36 Posts. Nothing in any other thread than this one. Do tell--will you even try to contribute to this forum, or is this the only place that we will see you? I don't comment on all the threads, but I read a lot of them...so I do learn from those who contribute...
QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 315
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 3:30:48 PM permalink
Well, just today I have been falsely accused three times based on zero evidence, and a suggestion has been made that I have a "histrionic personality disorder". And, your count is incorrect. I made a few contributions on another thread that could in no way be considered anything but contributions on blackjack, and was attacked twice. Why on Earth would I contribute to a forum like this when I can discuss AP at forums that don't thrive on personal attacks? If this is how you think you should go about convincing people to contribute here, you are sadly mistaken. When someone bites your hand, the temptation to feed them quickly evaporates.
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1496
  • Posts: 26626
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
March 25th, 2016 at 3:41:40 PM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Sorry, I cannot respond to the continuing accusations made in the previous two posts as I have been told in no uncertain terms that if I defend myself, I will be nuked. You really cannot expect me to continue posting under such a threat.



Since Kewlj is no longer a member, my position is that the truce no longer exists. However, as a gentleman, QFIT, I will expect you to not make personal attacks of him. You may defend yourself if attacked, subject to existing forum rules.

I'll also put out there that I am open minded about reinstating Kewlj if you two come to some kind of true peace and I can trust the two of you to play nicely together here.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1496
  • Posts: 26626
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
March 25th, 2016 at 3:46:15 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Maybe Wiz was in a bad mood? Happens to the best, of the best, of us. I volunteer to serve 1/2 of the days, if that is still allowed. I know, odd number. How about 3 of the 4 days? I like to read Bluejay input, more than I like to read mine, even if I find him offensive and uppity, on occasion. He's pretty good with sentence structure and punctuation. OK, maybe that wasn't the best argument. Still, I'd be happy to serve half the sentence (leaving town for a couple days, so what the hell). If BlueJ is a bad guy, he'll reveal himself that much quicker, then you can hit him on the head with a hammer (video pls). Just saying...



I wasn't the one who banned him. If anything, I was in a good mood to only issue a warning before the ban.

About your offer, request denied. Seems to me the insult was directed at Boz. My policy is that to serve somebody else's time you had to have had some culpability in the suspension, which I don't see here.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 315
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
March 25th, 2016 at 3:48:09 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Since Kewlj is no longer a member, my position is that the truce no longer exists. However, as a gentleman, QFIT, I will expect you to not make personal attacks of him. You may defend yourself if attacked, subject to existing forum rules.

I'll also put out there that I am open minded about reinstating Kewlj if you two come to some kind of true peace and I can trust the two of you to play nicely together here.



I have never made a personal attack against KJ and there is no "feud". He can stop the attacks he's been making against four people, now spread by him to a fifth forum, anytime he wishes. My only intent was to stop a forum war and attacks against multiple people.
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
  • Jump to: