September 17th, 2018 at 2:36:37 PM permalink
Last one looks like Jeff Spicolli.
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 21
September 19th, 2018 at 7:26:49 PM permalink
There was a couple of interesting sports wager stories I noticed recently:

This dispute might be heading to court.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/betting/nj-officials-investigate-dispute-over-82k-payout-by-fanduel/

Wow on this one, perfect 16 nfl picks:
https://twitter.com/WilliamHillUS/status/1042577793538650112
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
September 22nd, 2018 at 9:40:14 PM permalink
The not exactly consequential but almost slightly notable Great Boston Red Sox Banner Hostage Crises of '18 has officially ended, apparently without any actual fatalities. Or at least not any reported new ones other than the apparently pre-existing brain death of the imbec...ah, the two fine salt of the Earth upstanding no doubt totally trustworthy top-class Bostonians who turned up in the middle of it. And besides pausing the most recent bout of melodramatic paranoid hysteria afflicting chronically neurotic dipsomaniac Boston sports disciples, perhaps tens of other sympathizers worldwide may now be slightly relieved by the resolution of the epic caper:

Police Investigating Men Who Claim They Found Red Sox Banner
Quote:

BOSTON (CBS) – What exactly happened to the banner printed for the Red Sox to hang at Fenway Park when they clinch the American League East title? Somerville Police are trying to find out....

Red Sox division title banner mystery thickens; replacement hung at Fenway Park

Three & two, here's the payoff pitch, and it's juuust a bit outside: --> --> -->

The noble civic minded team spirited rescuers of Red Sox honor & glory speak!
(Or at least try to, through Bostonese-guido-bro dialect & the nervous yapping of their Poodle or Chihuahua):

Well there ya go. And what's a loyal Sox bro s'pose ta do, after all, 'cuz I'm sure these two mooks have almost never real lately found anything too much that kinda fell off the back of a truck before now hardly ever very often at all and so they're just shocked by the whole thing & they're just trying to figure out what's fair & right & how would Yastrzemski wanna do it & stuff.

Red Sox Banner ‘Found’ by Boston Bozos Goes Up at Fenway Park

Quote:

...They were willing to give it back to team [sic] in exchange for tickets to a playoff game but James also warned they have “connections where we could have reached out to other sources.”

Though in an interview with the Boston Globe, the owner of the company that made the banner accused the guys of stealing it. Tony Lafuente of Flagraphics at first told the Globe he was unsure whether the banner “fell off the truck, or if it walked off the truck” before saying more directly, “these guys stole my banner.”

Red Sox banner returned: In the end, Malden man gets nothing

Quote:

In a puzzling sequence of events, a 44-year-old Malden man says he found the precious banner on McGrath Highway in Somerville Monday. At first, he suggested he wanted something in return — tickets to a game would be nice — but brought it to Fenway Park Wednesday afternoon when the story started to get a little suspicious...

Last edited by: DrawingDead on Sep 22, 2018
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
Keeneone
Keeneone
September 23rd, 2018 at 7:59:41 PM permalink
Quote: DrawingDead

The not exactly consequential but almost slightly notable Great Boston Red Sox Banner Hostage Crises of '18 has officially ended, apparently without any actual fatalities. Or at least not any reported new ones other than the apparently pre-existing brain death of the imbec...ah, the two fine salt of the Earth upstanding no doubt totally trustworthy top-class Bostonians who turned up in the middle of it. And besides pausing the most recent bout of melodramatic paranoid hysteria afflicting chronically neurotic dipsomaniac Boston sports disciples, perhaps tens of other sympathizers worldwide may now be slightly relieved by the resolution of the epic caper:
-snip-

Keeneone
Keeneone
September 23rd, 2018 at 8:06:31 PM permalink
Las Vegas has a new major league affiliate in baseball...the Oakland A's.
https://www.milb.com/las-vegas
The Mets are gone (to Syracuse) and the A's minor leaguers will be playing AAA ball @ the new stadium in Summerlin (aka Las Vegas Ballpark) next season.
smoothgrh
smoothgrh
  • Threads: 87
September 23rd, 2018 at 8:20:30 PM permalink
Quote: Keeneone

Las Vegas has a new major league affiliate in baseball...the Oakland A's.
https://www.milb.com/las-vegas
The Mets are gone (to Syracuse) and the A's minor leaguers will be playing AAA ball @ the new stadium in Summerlin (aka Las Vegas Ballpark) next season.

I think I need to visit Las Veags to see the team and do other things!!
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
September 23rd, 2018 at 9:10:55 PM permalink

At different times this year starting in spring training and extending throughout 2018 to as late as Sept 1st from multiple varied sources I have seen the Mets farm system ranked from 19th to 28th best, while the strength of Oakland's MiLB system has been rated at 13th to 7th.

Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
September 24th, 2018 at 12:33:47 AM permalink
Wow, crazy week in the NFL. The following teams would have covered a 7-point pleaser (according to the lines I have here from a different card) --

Panthers
Saints
Ravens
Giants
Redskins
Bills (easily)
Seahawks
Lions (easily)

A "pleaser" is the inverse of a teaser, where instead of getting paid worse odds but getting more points, you get paid better odds but you give up extra points. I believe an 8-leg pleaser at William Hill pays 6000-for-1. A 3 leg parlay pays 25-for-1 (or 26-for-1?), at least as of last season when I had bet a few of them, not sure if changed.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
October 7th, 2018 at 1:55:19 AM permalink
brawl erupts after McGregor/Khabib UFC match
lots of fun for high IQ MMA fans

Please don't feed the trolls
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
October 7th, 2018 at 5:37:13 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I thought it was a terrible fight. I am not a big UFC fan, I am old and still like boxing, and that fight did nothing to change my mind.

I would have liked to see those two stay on their feet and trade punches.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
October 9th, 2018 at 2:29:53 AM permalink
WOW! the Yankees just got beat 16-1 by the Red Sox who took the series lead 2-1.
they ended the game with backup catcher Austin Romine on the mound😃

it was a Yankees record for most runs allowed and largest margin of defeat in a postseason game

this was all that was left of the crowd in N.Y. in the 9th inning and this 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐱

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Oct 9, 2018
matt2499
matt2499
  • Threads: 0
October 12th, 2018 at 10:46:22 AM permalink
Who is Everyones Team?

NBA - Lakers
MLB - Red Sox
NFL - Buccaneers
NHL - Canadians
Soccer - German Football in general
NCAA- Hurricanes
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
October 12th, 2018 at 4:55:08 PM permalink
Quote: matt2499

Who is Everyones Team?

NBA - Lakers
MLB - Red Sox
NFL - Buccaneers
NHL - Canadians
Soccer - German Football in general
NCAA- Hurricanes

NBA-N/A
MLB-Pirates
NFL-Patriots (Soon to be Raiders)
NHL-Penguins
Soccer-N/A
NCAA-Basically N/A
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
RS
RS
October 13th, 2018 at 1:36:44 AM permalink
I'm not really a huge fan of any team -- as in, I'm not going to go out of my way to watch a game because of some team I like. But there are certain teams I would rather see win.

NBA - Basketball is legitimately awful. I wish it was all scratched entirely. Some people root for a team, others root against a certain team. I root against every team.
MLB - Yankees
NFL - Chargers and Colts
NHL - LV Golden Knights (duh)
Soccer - Uhh.....wtf? This is America, git with the times.
NCAACP - Sooners

My "anti-team" list, teams I would rather see lose:

NBA - As mentioned above, every team.
MLB - Dodgers, Brewers, Blue Jays, Rockies, D-bags
NFL - Giants, 49ers, Patriots, and Steelers (just because so many people like the Steelers, I therefore dislike them).
NHL - Canadiens, Canucks, Maple Leafs, probably Oilers, probably Flames, Senators, and absolutely Jets (PokerGrindr likes them, IIRC).
Soccer - I don't think I could name a single team, other than the word "Manchester", and I'm not even sure if that's the name of a team or what.
NCAACP - idk
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
October 13th, 2018 at 4:36:44 AM permalink
Quote: RS

NBA - Basketball is legitimately awful. I wish it was all scratched entirely. Some people root for a team, others root against a certain team. I root against every team.

amazingly ridiculous statement
how could it be possible that millions of people love this sport but it sucks?
you seem to think that if you don't like something it sucks
maybe you don't like Beethoven
does that mean Beethoven sucks?

you're very smart in math - in analyzing gambling probabilities
but when it comes to subjective issues - wow - no comment - better I say nothing
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
October 13th, 2018 at 4:42:50 AM permalink
NBA-Knicks
MLB-Pirates
NFL-Steelers
NHL-Penguins
Soccer-N/A
NCAA- Wolverines
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
RS
RS
October 13th, 2018 at 7:23:50 AM permalink

amazingly ridiculous statement
how could it be possible that millions of people love this sport but it sucks?
you seem to think that if you don't like something it sucks
maybe you don't like Beethoven
does that mean Beethoven sucks?

you're very smart in math - in analyzing gambling probabilities
but when it comes to subjective issues - wow - no comment - better I say nothing

My comment was more facetious or flippant and not as something that should be taken seriously. I still can't stand it, regardless. I'll give a quick summary in spoiler below.

Beethoven is awesome. I don't even know how many times I've listened to Beethoven's 9'th.

- It's incredibly boring. The most "interesting" thing that happens is someone does a slam dunk, steals the ball and has a break away, or something along those lines. The only thing game changing that happens is either going to be an injury or something at the very last second of the game.

- Too much scoring. In most other sports, a single great play can be game-changing. In basketball, the biggest thing is stealing the ball and scoring an extra 2 points....which is basically nothing, considering each team will get around 100 points in a game. An interception run back for a touchdown can be huge in football. A homerun in baseball is likely going to be quite important and has more impact than the "best play" in basketball. Scoring an extra goal in hockey is huge.

- Any close game ends up going into a stage where they just keep fouling each other nonstop. It makes the last 2 minutes of a game seem like an hour. The closest comparison I can think of is in football, where if the winning team is on offense, they just down the ball to run out the clock (even though it's the opposite of unnecessarily prolonging the game's end, as it speeds it up).

- Of course the NBA players are athletic and top of their class, but there are far more athletic plays in football. Quarterbacks scrambling, one handed catches, weaving in and out of defensive players while juking them, dragging their toes to stay in bounds after a catch, incredibly long field goals, defensive goal line stands, etc.

- Compared to other sports, basketball is more one dimensional. Yes, there are trick plays, sometimes loopholes in the rules are exploited, and that kind of thing. But you see much more depth to sports like football and baseball where there are more complex plays and strategies.

- The one thing positive I'll say about basketball is that due to so much scoring, it lowers the variance on the game, and makes it more likely that the better team is going to win. EG: No single play is going to have a significant impact on the game, barring injury or something last second.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
October 13th, 2018 at 4:26:31 PM permalink
Also forgot about superteams in the NBA.

Great another Warriors vs Cavs championship game. Yawn
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
October 14th, 2018 at 1:05:39 AM permalink
only us old guys are going to remember him
the great Packers running back Jim Taylor just died at age 83
this guy was really tough
R.I.P. tough guy
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
November 12th, 2018 at 4:32:48 AM permalink
very touching story about the Griffin twins who both play for the Seahawks
Shaquem Griffin made it to the NFL although he's missing a hand - helped greatly by his brother Shaquill
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shaquem-griffin-seattle-seahawks-linebacker-talks-to-60-minutes-on-his-hand-amputation-and-pact-with-his-brother-shaquill/
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
November 25th, 2018 at 2:16:00 AM permalink
unbelievable - sports can be exciting
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2018/11/25/texas-am-lsu-aggies-win-after-seven-overtimes-74-72/2106805002/
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
Thanked by
Rigondeaux
November 25th, 2018 at 7:23:06 AM permalink

unbelievable - sports can be exciting
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2018/11/25/texas-am-lsu-aggies-win-after-seven-overtimes-74-72/2106805002/

This game brought back bad memories for me. Arkansas vs ole miss. 2001 or 2002. Over under was something like 60 and I had the under on the 10th leg of a parlay card. They go to overtime tied at something in the teens. They played something like 5 overtimes and nearly doubled the over and I lost my large parlay over it. To make matters worse there was a short fg missed in one of the early overtimes.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
November 25th, 2018 at 7:33:03 AM permalink

very touching story about the Griffin twins who both play for the Seahawks
Shaquem Griffin made it to the NFL although he's missing a hand - helped greatly by his brother Shaquill
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shaquem-griffin-seattle-seahawks-linebacker-talks-to-60-minutes-on-his-hand-amputation-and-pact-with-his-brother-shaquill/

Thanks for sharing. Somehow I never heard of this story.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
November 25th, 2018 at 9:08:23 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

Also forgot about superteams in the NBA.

Great another Warriors vs Cavs championship game. Yawn

That's the issue for me. I enjoy watching some of the better players. However the entire regular season and much of the playoffs are basically just exhibition games, with no significance whatsoever, unless you are rooting for your team to lose for a higher draft pick.

I don't understand how people are like, Orlando Magic fans. Don't get me wrong. I can root for a loser. I'm a Bears fan. But, look what's happening this year. The Bears are good! It's a big surprise and, in a given game, my team can beat anybody. Almost the entire NBA is totally out of the running as we speak, a few weeks into the season. And for next season! And probably, for the season after that.

I bet there are 20 teams in the NBA where the chances of them winning a title in the next two years are maybe 1%. How is that exciting? It's just too static.

Soccer is the same way, but even worse, because instead of your only hope being to draft the next Lebron, your only hope is for your team to be purchased by some evil middle eastern despot or the Russian mob.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
November 25th, 2018 at 11:58:13 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

I bet there are 20 teams in the NBA where the chances of them winning a title in the next two years are maybe 1%. How is that exciting? It's just too static.

I think when you are a fan of a team, every win is exciting. It is the average person like myself that can't relate unless there is a bigger story involved..
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
November 25th, 2018 at 1:28:09 PM permalink
Quote: RS

My comment was more facetious or flippant and not as something that should be taken seriously. I still can't stand it, regardless. I'll give a quick summary in spoiler below.

Beethoven is awesome. I don't even know how many times I've listened to Beethoven's 9'th.

[spoiler=Reasons
[/spoiler]

Damn. I only heard you listen to Justin timberman and so forth.

Let's get a group to go to the symphony.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 122
November 25th, 2018 at 1:42:49 PM permalink
The Buffalo Sabres are the hottest team in North American professional sports. Last year they were by far the worst hockey team in the NHL.
vegas
vegas
November 25th, 2018 at 2:55:40 PM permalink
But still Buffalo probably won't make the playoffs
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 122
November 25th, 2018 at 3:39:34 PM permalink
Quote: vegas

But still Buffalo probably won't make the playoffs

I disagree. I think they are a 9-16 team in the league. Bottom half playoff team. Time will tell.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
November 26th, 2018 at 3:39:39 PM permalink
At some point during seasons, some players are very reliable to score a TD, seem to score a TD every game. When they score a TD early in the game, they still seem to only get one score the whole game much more often than not.
I am a robot.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Thanked by
smoothgrh
December 7th, 2018 at 4:24:37 AM permalink
Derrick Henry of Titans 99 yard TD run last night. I counted him getting hit 3 times by wannabee tacklers, one hit him twice. fun to watch
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 10th, 2018 at 1:48:07 AM permalink
miracle TD for Dolphins to beat Patriots in last seconds with razzle dazzle
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Dec 10, 2018
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 10th, 2018 at 5:58:02 AM permalink

miracle TD for Dolphins to beat Patriots in last seconds with razzle dazzle

NFL has blocked the video on this link.

Saw it live. Could not beLIEVE one of those plays worked. Good for them! (They were going to beat the spread anyway), but that game made a huge difference in the playoffs.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
December 10th, 2018 at 7:38:16 AM permalink
Love seeing the trick plays work on the big stage. I'm a Boise State fan and they pulled off this same play to force overtime against the Sooners in the 2006 Fiesta Bowl (well they only pitched it once, but additional pitches were in the playbook if needed...they just weren't needed). Plus 2 more trick plays in overtime for a TD and the winning 2 pt conversion. Such a great game...if you're not an OK fan hehe.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 10th, 2018 at 11:24:39 AM permalink
probably the greatest razzle dazzle play of all time. Just called "The Play"
1982 Cal beat Stanford in the final seconds lateraling 5 times and to get to the end zone the guy had to get thru the Stanford band who had come on to the field believing the game was over. truly an incredible play
when he got into the end zone he accidentally knocked a trumpet player down
if you've never seen or heard of this play before you're really in for a treat
Joeman
Joeman 
  • Threads: 36
December 10th, 2018 at 4:46:50 PM permalink

probably the greatest razzle dazzle play of all time. Just called "The Play"
1982 Cal beat Stanford in the final seconds lateraling 5 times and to get to the end zone the guy had to get thru the Stanford band who had come on to the field believing the game was over.

Interestingly, that was John Elway's last game at Stanford. "The Play" arguably lost him the Heisman that year.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
michael99000
michael99000
December 10th, 2018 at 6:31:07 PM permalink
Quote: Joeman

Interestingly, that was John Elway's last game at Stanford. "The Play" arguably lost him the Heisman that year.

It also cost Stanford the chance to play in a bowl game that season. And Elway would finish his college career without ever playing in a bowl game.

Few other interesting facts about that play:

Stanford called a timeout with 8 seconds left and kicked what they thought would be the game winning FG. If they called the timeout with less time on the clock, that kickoff never happens

The Cal player who fielded the kickoff is also the one who scored the TD

A ref threw a flag for interference by the Stanford band for being on the field during a live play. Even if Cal got tackled before scoring , the referee could’ve awarded them a TD for that Stanford penalty
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 18th, 2018 at 3:47:21 AM permalink
pretty hilarious - James Harden got away with blatant traveling last night against Utah
refs obviously favoring him because he's a superstar
twitter erupted - one guy posted "that wasn't a travel that was a vacation" - clip is only 9 seconds long
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/james-harden-blatantly-traveled-on-a-step-back-jumper-and-nba-twitter-had-a-total-meltdown/
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 19th, 2018 at 3:17:22 AM permalink
pretty cool - Jarrett Allen blocks LBJ's dunk last night as the Nets beat the Lakers - some calling it "the block of the year"
yes, LBJ is human
they show it in slow motion starting at :40 - nice
Joeman
Joeman 
  • Threads: 36
December 19th, 2018 at 5:27:10 PM permalink

pretty hilarious - James Harden got away with blatant traveling last night against Utah
refs obviously favoring him because he's a superstar
twitter erupted - one guy posted "that wasn't a travel that was a vacation"

Made me think of this from 20 years ago!
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 23rd, 2018 at 3:35:58 PM permalink
Alvin Kamara is probably going to end up the season with about 950 yards rushing and about 800 yards receiving. And probably 18 or 19 TDs

the guy is incredible

a real joy to watch
GWAE
GWAE
December 25th, 2018 at 5:35:04 AM permalink
I am not one to criticize officials but that Steelers game has got to be some of the worst calls that I have never seen. Steelers got robbed of a game and probably of the playoffs. I think all pass interference calls should be reviewable. A 50 yard penalty should be looked at IMO
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
December 25th, 2018 at 8:47:25 AM permalink
My googling says the cowboys are playing Sunday, not resting. They're getting 7 at home, I think that's crazy. People have to be convinced they will not try winning for this to be true.
I am a robot.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
December 25th, 2018 at 8:50:45 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I am not one to criticize officials but that Steelers game has got to be some of the worst calls that I have never seen. Steelers got robbed of a game and probably of the playoffs. I think all pass interference calls should be reviewable. A 50 yard penalty should be looked at IMO

Game maybe, playoffs they have no one to point the finger at but themselves for how the Bell fiasco ended, banking way too hard that Connor would remain healthy
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
December 25th, 2018 at 9:50:12 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Game maybe, playoffs they have no one to point the finger at but themselves for how the Bell fiasco ended, banking way too hard that Connor would remain healthy

Exactly. I think Leveon did the right thing, because he couldn't trust the Steelers. It backfired on them and they deserve it.
I am a robot.
Vegasrider
Vegasrider
  • Threads: 88
December 25th, 2018 at 11:22:20 AM permalink
My orders of sports that I love:
1. College Football
2. NFL
3. NBA
4, PGA
4. College basketball

Worst sport of all MLB. Don’t get me started on this horrible league. I was sitting next to Orel Hershier in a poker game at the Red Rock many years ago telling him how horrible that sport was, he took the criticism well and acknowledged I had valid points. Very nice guy.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 26th, 2018 at 4:11:28 AM permalink
the Nuggets (LOL) lead the Western Conference
they are 13-3 at home and 8-7 away

last season they were 31-10 at home and 15-26 away

I don't think I've ever seen a record that extreme even in college basketball

I wrote a poem about them, it's called:

THE DENVER NUGGETS

Where the air is thin
The home team will almost always win

I'm hoping the literary community takes notice and I get nominated for a Robert Frost award......😂
GWAE
GWAE
December 26th, 2018 at 4:46:27 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Ok yes maybe not playoffs. Even without bell they should have been fine. Should have easily beaten Oakland and Jacksonville. Nor sure why this team can hang/beat the best teams and lose to terrible teams. Been that way for years. Is that the coaching staff to blame?

I always thought it would be fun to see a class action lawsuit against the NFL or the refs for a game like this. The city, or local businesses can argue that the refs caused the loss and that win puts them out of the playoffs which causes at least 1 missed home playoff game and millions in local revenue.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 26th, 2018 at 8:15:17 AM permalink
got a big kick out of this vid of Ardolis Chapman's 2016 debut with the Cubs - the guy's fastball has been clocked at 𝟏𝟎𝟓 m.p.h. yeah, I know the baseball season is over.
it's fun to see the Cubs fans loving it and the batters who seem way overmatched. in this year he pitched 58 innings and struck out 90. his E.R.A. was 1.55. the guy's a monster talent. in this vid one of his pitches is clocked at 𝟏𝟎𝟑.
  • Jump to: