2 votes (3.12%)
1 vote (1.56%)

64 members have voted

Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
December 26th, 2018 at 8:35:26 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I am not one to criticize officials but that Steelers game has got to be some of the worst calls that I have never seen. Steelers got robbed of a game and probably of the playoffs. I think all pass interference calls should be reviewable. A 50 yard penalty should be looked at IMO

Which call? The phantom DPI in the end zone on a 4th&1 prayer (which is more likely to result in a DPI than a TD) on an uncatchable ball? The phantom DPI on the 4th Down play in the fourth quarter on a tipped pass (DPI is not possible on a tipped ball) that would have ended the game? The no-call OPI on the push off on the NO score that happened shortly thereafter while they spent twenty minutes exploring whether or not it was a TD. (Obviously was, but for the push off)

I might only be in my mid-thirties, but I think it’s still something to be able to say that is the WORST officiating of any NFL game I’ve ever watched, with possible exception to the replacement refs games.

I’ve seen some bad officiating, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve never seen so many horrendous and game-changing calls go against one team. The Steelers were playing two teams at once that day, the Saints and the Zebras.

Still, while fumbles happen, that fake punt attempt was awful. 4th and 5? Just leave the O out there and run a play.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
Thanked by
Mission146
December 26th, 2018 at 9:05:34 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Which call? The phantom DPI in the end zone on a 4th&1 prayer (which is more likely to result in a DPI than a TD) on an uncatchable ball? The phantom DPI on the 4th Down play in the fourth quarter on a tipped pass (DPI is not possible on a tipped ball) that would have ended the game? The no-call OPI on the push off on the NO score that happened shortly thereafter while they spent twenty minutes exploring whether or not it was a TD. (Obviously was, but for the push off)

I might only be in my mid-thirties, but I think it’s still something to be able to say that is the WORST officiating of any NFL game I’ve ever watched, with possible exception to the replacement refs games.

I’ve seen some bad officiating, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve never seen so many horrendous and game-changing calls go against one team. The Steelers were playing two teams at once that day, the Saints and the Zebras.

Still, while fumbles happen, that fake punt attempt was awful. 4th and 5? Just leave the O out there and run a play.

Gee wth, a Patriots fan agreeing with a Steelers fan. Haha

That tipped ball pisses me off. Sure on the sidelines it would be impossible to know but shouldn't these teams have someone upstairs watching for these things?

The penguins have a guy that is 100% dedicated to this and a few years ago beat I think it was Tampa bay or Washington on an over turned goal on an offsides that was caught by the upstairs guy. I believe the won the cup that year which may never have happened without that call.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
Thanked by
Mission146
December 26th, 2018 at 11:36:53 AM permalink
The Steelers are an enigma. The coach must get some bonus for keeping games close or something lol.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
December 26th, 2018 at 12:03:54 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

The Steelers are an enigma. The coach must get some bonus for keeping games close or something lol.

He is the worst coach in the NFL for on field decisions.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Mission146
Mission146
December 26th, 2018 at 1:27:32 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Gee wth, a Patriots fan agreeing with a Steelers fan. Haha

That tipped ball pisses me off. Sure on the sidelines it would be impossible to know but shouldn't these teams have someone upstairs watching for these things?

It wouldn’t matter, for the time being, penalty calls are not plays that can be challenged.

Even if you could, there was less than two minutes to play, so coaches are unable to challenge at all and any attempt to do so would just result in a delay of game penalty.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 21
Thanked by
Mission146
December 28th, 2018 at 4:25:05 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

My googling says the cowboys are playing Sunday, not resting. They're getting 7 at home, I think that's crazy. People have to be convinced they will not try winning for this to be true.

A few days late, but the Cowboys are playing @ the Giants and the line is now showing at DAL +6. Cowboys have little to play for in this one. Why not rest some (at least for a half) and let the Giants move a spot or two lower in the draft with a win? That said, it is still shocking to see the NYG needing a touchdown to cover...
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
Mission146
December 28th, 2018 at 4:53:19 PM permalink
Quote: Keeneone

A few days late, but the Cowboys are playing @ the Giants and the line is now showing at DAL +6. Cowboys have little to play for in this one. Why not rest some (at least for a half) and let the Giants move a spot or two lower in the draft with a win? That said, it is still shocking to see the NYG needing a touchdown to cover...

Maybe Wizard should be betting the coop money on this, if the line is off....Mike?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Vegasrider
Vegasrider
  • Threads: 88
December 28th, 2018 at 5:26:39 PM permalink
In play or 2nd half wagering would be the play for this Sunday. Lines adjusting as the game goes on, maybe finding plays based on how other must win teams are doing
Vegasrider
Vegasrider
  • Threads: 88
December 28th, 2018 at 5:26:39 PM permalink
In play or 2nd half wagering would be the play for this Sunday. Lines adjusting as the game goes on, maybe finding plays based on how other must win teams are doing
Keeneone
Keeneone
December 28th, 2018 at 5:47:50 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Maybe Wizard should be betting the coop money on this, if the line is off....Mike?

Do not confuse my post as expert gambling advice. :):):)

End of season "meaningless" games like DAL@NYG are difficult to handicap IMO.
djatc
djatc
December 29th, 2018 at 10:26:22 AM permalink
a lot of games this week are going to be out of the norm. Starters will be pulled if the other game in their division is looking to be a lock.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
December 29th, 2018 at 3:25:49 PM permalink
I have the feeling the Giant game may be a barn burner. Eli's last moments of glory?...
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
GWAE
GWAE
December 29th, 2018 at 6:38:15 PM permalink

a lot of games this week are going to be out of the norm. Starters will be pulled if the other game in their division is looking to be a lock.

yeah I was saving my bye week for this week in the picks game but I have to pick now. I was hoping that we were closer so I could it out and hope you don't have a winning week.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
December 30th, 2018 at 4:30:38 PM permalink
Kirk Cousins the highest paid player in NFL history with a guaranteed $84 million contract :

Cousins got a $3 million signing bonus and annual workout bonuses of $500,000. His base salary in 2018 was $22.5 million, followed by $27.5 million in 2019 and then $29.5 million in 2020.

He took the Vikings from 13-3 last year to 8-7-1 this year with no playoff appearance finishing up the year in a must win game by losing and and putting just 10 points on the board

Minnesota Vikings GM Rick Spielman : 𝑺𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑹
Please don't feed the trolls
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 30th, 2018 at 5:02:18 PM permalink
with every game decided this week except the Colts/Titans later tonight, New York Times sportswriter Benjamin Hoffman went 11-5 with his picks for this week which he published Thursday morning

these picks are totally free from the Times unless you consider the cost of subscribing to their digital edition. they give you 5 free articles per month. you can get another 5 free any time by just clearing your history, and cookies. they don't track your IP address

he made picks on every single game for the entire year

for the entire year he went 139-111-5 which is 55.6% if you don't consider the pushes

I figure him for just about 2 standard deviations away from calling 50% correct

I didn't watch every pick he made very closely but I watched some and as far as I could tell he didn't in any way fudge the lines in his favor

this link shows his record before today's games and his picks for this week

pretty impressive

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/27/sports/nfl-picks-week-17.html
billryan
billryan
December 30th, 2018 at 6:54:43 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I have the feeling the Giant game may be a barn burner. Eli's last moments of glory?...

One of the better meaningless games I've seen in awhile.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
djatc
djatc
December 30th, 2018 at 7:00:09 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

with every game decided this week except the Colts/Titans later tonight, New York Times sportswriter Benjamin Hoffman went 11-5 with his picks for this week which he published Thursday morning

these picks are totally free from the Times unless you consider the cost of subscribing to their digital edition. they give you 5 free articles per month. you can get another 5 free any time by just clearing your history, and cookies. they don't track your IP address

he made picks on every single game for the entire year

for the entire year he went 139-111-5 which is 55.6% if you don't consider the pushes

I figure him for just about 2 standard deviations away from calling 50% correct

I didn't watch every pick he made very closely but I watched some and as far as I could tell he didn't in any way fudge the lines in his favor

this link shows his record before today's games and his picks for this week

pretty impressive

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/27/sports/nfl-picks-week-17.html

Straight up or ATS? Also stale lines?
djatc
djatc
December 30th, 2018 at 7:00:41 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

One of the better meaningless games I've seen in awhile.

Yankees best NY team dont @ me
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 31st, 2018 at 12:56:51 AM permalink

Straight up or ATS? Also stale lines?

ATS - as I said I didn't audit every pick he made but I did audit a few and I didn't see him quoting stale lines
this is the New York Times we're talking about. they're not a shady operation - there were probably thousands of people monitoring his picks. they have a circulation of over 2 million people.
GWAE
GWAE
January 2nd, 2019 at 10:09:45 AM permalink
Wow the Amtonio Brown saga is just terrible.
billryan
billryan
January 2nd, 2019 at 10:15:14 AM permalink
Yankees sign Troy Tulowitzi to a one year minimum salary deal. Toronto is eating $38 million of his salary over the next two years. A no brainer, really.
Tulo is a Hall of Famer when he plays, but he rarely gets in even half his teams games.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 4th, 2019 at 4:20:01 AM permalink
5'6" Tarik "Lollipop" Cohen makes the Bears fun to watch. Gotta love the little guys. on the first play in the vid at 0:18 he runs all over the field in running back a kick for a TD, running maybe 90 yards to score a 60 yard TD run back.........😄
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZOzUJOrz6o&feature=player_embedded
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 14th, 2019 at 6:27:18 AM permalink
Tom Brady is 41 years old now and he will be 42 in August
it's very unusual if not unheard of for an athlete to perform at that high of a level at that age in a contact sport where he may be subject to some brutal hits
we are witnessing something very special

I don't say he can summon enough to beat the Chiefs
I wouldn't bet the game - I'm just not sure
If I was forced to make a bet I would bet that he can't match up with equally to the much younger Mahomes - at least not when away
obviously, other players will have a big impact on the final outcome

even if he never wins another game his performance and his career are quite remarkable
we are lucky to see something like this
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jan 14, 2019
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 15th, 2019 at 4:44:38 AM permalink
newly announced Jets coach Adam Gase is bug eyed and freaking out about his new position
he should be freaked out: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑱𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑺𝑼𝑪𝑲
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/01/15/eyes-have-it-new-jets-coach-adam-gase-goes-viral-with-facial-expressions/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2ff7fb3ae5ce
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
January 15th, 2019 at 7:58:54 AM permalink

Tom Brady is 41 years old now and he will be 42 in August
it's very unusual if not unheard of for an athlete to perform at that high of a level at that age in a contact sport where he may be subject to some brutal hits
we are witnessing something very special

I don't say he can summon enough to beat the Chiefs
I wouldn't bet the game - I'm just not sure
If I was forced to make a bet I would bet that he can't match up with equally to the much younger Mahomes - at least not when away
obviously, other players will have a big impact on the final outcome

even if he never wins another game his performance and his career are quite remarkable
we are lucky to see something like this

If Brady was playing for the Chiefs and Mahomes the Patriots, Brady would be a HUGE favorite over Mahomes.
Anyone disagree?
billryan
billryan
January 15th, 2019 at 8:59:31 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

If Brady was playing for the Chiefs and Mahomes the Patriots, Brady would be a HUGE favorite over Mahomes.
Anyone disagree?

If Bellacheat was coaching KC and Andy Ried was with the Pats...............
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
January 15th, 2019 at 1:24:37 PM permalink
Am I the only person who thinks that Heisman-Trophy-winning Kyler Murphy is crazy if he picks the NFL over MLB?

He is listed as 5'10" and 190 lbs but people say he's really 5'9", and in the NFL his chances are high of a short career and long-term disabilities/injuries. Yeah, yeah, I've heard of Drew Brees and Russell Wilson, but even they are slightly taller than Murphy.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
DRich
DRich
January 15th, 2019 at 2:06:06 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Am I the only person who thinks that Heisman-Trophy-winning Kyler Murphy is crazy if he picks the NFL over MLB?

I would choose whichever had the largest guaranteed money at 22 years old. I believe he has $4.3 million guaranteed in baseball. Last years first quarterback chosen got $32 million guaranteed.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 15th, 2019 at 3:08:08 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I would choose whichever had the largest guaranteed money at 22 years old. I believe he has $4.3 million guaranteed in baseball. Last years first quarterback chosen got $32 million guaranteed.

the dollar difference is impressive
but what about reports of a very high % of NFL players showing CTE (brain damage)

from the article:

"A neuropathologist has examined the brains of 111 N.F.L. players — and 110 were found to have C.T.E., the degenerative disease linked to repeated blows to the head."

I'd go to the MLB. wouldn't want to be rambling incoherently at age 58.

maybe some will choose to believe the new NFL rules will reduce the incidence of this.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/25/sports/football/nfl-cte.html
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jan 15, 2019
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 20th, 2019 at 1:29:40 AM permalink
some may think I'm exaggerating but Duke's Zion Williamson looks to me like the next Michael Jordan. He's a totally dominant 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧.
in this clip from last night beating Virginia he powers down a dunk with his right hand even though he's left handed and even though he got hammered. amazing
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
January 20th, 2019 at 11:23:03 AM permalink
Zion looks WAY MORE like LeBron than Michael. Stronger than Michael. No where near the pull up jumper.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 20th, 2019 at 11:31:32 AM permalink

Zion looks WAY MORE like LeBron than Michael. Stronger than Michael. No where near the pull up jumper.

agree. I was referring to level of greatness, not style of play.
I didn't think so for a long time but now I must admit LBJ is probably the equal of MJ in greatness
he probably won't end up with as many championships but I don't hold that against him
who is going to say that Oscar wasn't truly great because he only got one championship?

I'd like to say that Barkley wasn't truly great because he didn't get a championship but I really can't say that.
He was truly great.
I would only like to say it because I don't like his personality.
billryan
billryan
January 20th, 2019 at 11:42:18 AM permalink
I wonder how many Championships he'd have if the NBA had three points FGs in the 60s.
Mission146
Mission146
January 20th, 2019 at 1:34:41 PM permalink
I think Saints/Patriots or Rams/Chiefs are the two best outcomes, from a standpoint of narrative.

Rams/Chiefs is maybe the most interesting (even though I’m a Pats fan) because there you have two young quarterbacks who advanced to the big game over two certain HoF quarterbacks. More than that, you have the team who left the Show Me State not so long ago up against the team who is still there.

Saints/Patriots, Brees/Brady, that should require no explanation.

Saints/Chiefs I don’t know. Double passing of the torch for Mahomes? First Brady, then Brees? I guess it’s at least interesting. People are calling him a future first ballot HoFer (Mahomes), I certainly hope he doesn’t suffer a career ending injury in the next few years, but let’s see him get through without that happening before making such lofty proclaimations, IMO. Still, beating Brady and then Brees in his path to the SB in his first year as a full-time starter? That’s pretty good.

Rams/Patriots would be a rematch of fifteen or so years ago, however long it was. Even as a Pats fan, I think this is least compelling as a general narrative.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
Mission146
January 20th, 2019 at 2:39:28 PM permalink
I'm hoping for Saints Chiefs, just 'cuz. I do think that's an interesting narrative as you have it.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
January 20th, 2019 at 4:03:28 PM permalink

You mean no pull up jumper whatsoever. I hope whoever drafts him has enough talent to use him as a sixth man his rookie year (unlikely), otherwise there is going to be quite an adjustment period I’m thinking people are initially going to be disappointed IMo playing against other world class athletes in starting lineups. Freak athlete, game has a long way to go, very very poor shooter. Rest of game fine shooting is just awful. If a team plays him against nba reserves athleticism will be overwhelming enough while the skills catch up.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
January 20th, 2019 at 7:14:57 PM permalink
I hate football.

Argghh.
Mission146
Mission146
January 20th, 2019 at 7:19:56 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I hate football.

Argghh.

Here’s something I find truly amazing:

If you disregard either the year Brady didn’t start any games, OR the year he was knocked out for the entire season in the first half of the first game; the Patriots have now appeared in the Super Bowl in half of all years Brady has been starter.

If you disregard both of those years, the Patriots will have appeared in 9/17 Super Bowls in years that Brady was primary starter.
Mission146
Mission146
January 20th, 2019 at 7:24:50 PM permalink
I do wish they’d change the overtime rule to the NCAA rules, though. Maybe even have both teams start at the fifty in the NFL, but be guaranteed to get the ball once absent a safety or defensive touchdown.

Was it just me or did it seem, perhaps more in this game than any other, that it came down to a coin toss? The Patriots could do exactly nothing about Mahomes and Co. in the second half and, well, Tom Brady is Tom Brady. It just seemed like whoever won the toss was going to drive it down for the TD.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
January 21st, 2019 at 1:26:31 AM permalink
Saints not going to SB largely because of a terrible ref error - a no call when there should have been a call. - very clearly pass interference -
really sucks - NFL needs to fix this BS - the games are losing integrity because the high tech cameras clearly show the ref errors

each coach should be allowed 4 challenges in a game and they should be allowed to challenge 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, not just certain things

the Rams didn't 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 the Saints
they won the game but they didn't show themselves to be the better team
they were just the luckier team

almost like they were playing blackjack out there

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jan 21, 2019
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
February 14th, 2019 at 3:48:12 AM permalink
my personal pick for greatest dunk of all time - you won't guess who - it's an unknown schoolboy (high schooler)
head is up at about 11 feet. hand is up at about 12.5 feet
𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
February 17th, 2019 at 7:03:25 AM permalink
the NBA all star game is tonight and it got me thinking about how basketball has evolved over the years
before my time, but I've seen films, and I know that in the late 50s and early 60s Bob Cousy was considered 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲

no disrespect intended to the Cooz, I don't dispute his greatness relative to that era, but this is to me a fact:

today, I have no doubt that there are dozens of high school guards who could wipe the floor with the Cooz in his prime

truly amazing
Keeneone
Keeneone
February 18th, 2019 at 6:24:39 PM permalink
NHL - OTT @ CHI (2/18/2019)
1st Period - 4 goalies, 31 shots, and nine goals scored!
CHI leads 5-4 after 20 minutes. 2 periods to go...
http://www.espn.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=401045232

----------

Game over:
Final OTT 7 @ CHI 8
Only one hat trick - DeBrincat (CHI).
Last edited by: Keeneone on Feb 18, 2019
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
February 19th, 2019 at 3:01:09 AM permalink
𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐍 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒

The Nevada Wolfpack has a great team this year, they're 24-1 an ranked 6th in the nation in the AP poll

but I think most of the Vegas guys don't care. too busy with VP and slots
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
February 19th, 2019 at 7:24:03 AM permalink

𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐍 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒

The Nevada Wolfpack has a great team this year, they're 24-1 an ranked 6th in the nation in the AP poll

but I think most of the Vegas guys don't care. too busy with VP and slots

They sure do been good for a couple years now. However Nevada University is nowhere near Vegas (Reno) much closer to Sacramento, San Francisco and Fresno and as close to Boise or Salt Lake City as it is to Vegas. Any of the Arizona and Southern California universities would be a closer drive. And you pretty much have to fly from Vegas to Reno, that 7 hour drive through the desert is more boring than driving through Nebraska, Kansas or Iowa.
GWAE
GWAE
February 19th, 2019 at 2:13:14 PM permalink
WTF is Antonio Brown's problem. He seemed to be somewhat normal his first few years. Then a few locker room incidents and now he is all but imploding. Local news is reporting the steelers are officially shopping brown and he will not play for the steelers again. They better get a 1st round pick or a good player and a 3rd round or something. Anything short of that they should just keep him on the team and let him rot on the bench. They are already on the hook for something like 8mil a year cap hit for the next 3 years because of the signing bonus. Even a trade leaves them in the hole huge with the cap. I think they should bench brown and transition bell and let him rot another year too.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
February 20th, 2019 at 7:36:45 AM permalink
North Carolina is at Duke tonight and it's nationally televised

Duke is heavily favored and I don't have a betting opinion

but what a great game to watch - what a great rivalry - IMO it's the greatest rivalry in all of college basketball
Joeman
Joeman 
  • Threads: 36
February 20th, 2019 at 8:18:44 AM permalink

but what a great game to watch - what a great rivalry - IMO it's the greatest rivalry in all of college basketball

On the radio this morning, they were saying ticket prices for this game were approaching superbowl prices.

Also for students, they had to pass a Duke BB trivia test just to be eligible to camp out for tickets!
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
DRich
DRich
Thanked by
RogerKint
February 20th, 2019 at 9:49:48 AM permalink

My daughter growing up always wanted to go to Duke for school. I was so excited because I always wanted to see a game at Cameron. Sadly, after visiting Duke, Princeton, Columbia, Penn, and Stanford, she was too homesick and decided to go to the University of Nevada.

I was pissed off at her because she had great scholarships to any school she wanted to go to. Fortunately, she did fine and got her Business degree in four years. She is now a waitress. LOL
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
February 20th, 2019 at 11:32:10 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

She is now a waitress.

Well, probably a smart gal then; since I think she's at least achieved that kinda sorta efficiently, relatively speaking, by at least going up north to UNR to graduate into doing her business savvy table service. Because I'm pretty sure at UNLV it's a Masters degree program for that. A small one compared to their Dept. of Car Parking Science, due to being restricted to their few very most promising undergrad & post-Bac applicants who can total up a tab & make change.
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
  • Jump to: