djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
January 5th, 2015 at 7:06:30 PM permalink
From LVA -
"Will there be a safety" and "Will there be overtime," both lined at No/-900 and Yes/+600.

???
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 3321
January 5th, 2015 at 7:26:08 PM permalink
I think there will be a safety in the Super Bowl. I can feel it!
100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 546
  • Posts: 3310
January 5th, 2015 at 7:26:28 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

From LVA -
"Will there be a safety" and "Will there be overtime," both lined at No/-900 and Yes/+600.

???



obvious put down $900 to win $100 on no safety
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
Frogger
Frogger
Joined: Jun 26, 2013
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 163
January 5th, 2015 at 7:34:49 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

obvious put down $900 to win $100 on no safety



Stupid bet. You'll be able to get a much better price later
100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 546
  • Posts: 3310
January 5th, 2015 at 7:41:01 PM permalink
Quote: Frogger

Stupid bet. You'll be able to get a much better price later



lol.. of the 2 options given to me by the OP, that's what I would choose.

last year, didn't the Wiz put $1000 to win $100 on no safety??
so how much better would the pricing be?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard 
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1403
  • Posts: 23729
January 5th, 2015 at 8:25:15 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

last year, didn't the Wiz put $1000 to win $100 on no safety??
so how much better would the pricing be?



I believe I bet $8,000 to win $1,000. Plus more against BBB.

This year I'm hoping to see -600 at the last minute, after the squares pour into town and bet the YES.

The South Point casinos have been taking bets on this since at least October. As I recall, the NO has been about -900, but give it time.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 236
  • Posts: 6763
January 5th, 2015 at 10:12:19 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I believe I bet $8,000 to win $1,000. Plus more against BBB.

This year I'm hoping to see -600 at the last minute, after the squares pour into town and bet the YES.

The South Point casinos have been taking bets on this since at least October. As I recall, the NO has been about -900, but give it time.

Given recent trends, what would be the fair line?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
January 6th, 2015 at 12:38:22 AM permalink
I will bet the seahawks moneyline, and no overtime always.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 3321
January 6th, 2015 at 2:56:05 AM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

Given recent trends, what would be the fair line?



Given recent trends, YES SAFETY should be -200
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 5534
January 6th, 2015 at 6:49:47 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

I will bet the seahawks moneyline, and no overtime always.


I'm not always up to date on my football statistics, but I don't exactly recall very many (any) super bowls going to overtime? When was the last time, or how many times in the last 10 years has that happened? To me (amateur sports better) off the top the "No Overtime" I would think to be handicapped a bit more even (like -1500).
Playing it correctly means you've already won.

  • Jump to: