tuttigym
tuttigym
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 1039
June 5th, 2022 at 9:58:20 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: tuttigym

Quote: AlanMendelson

Just played my new level of $10 free play at Suncoast on 8/5 Bonus $1.25 per hand.
Cashed out $5.
I expected $3.75
link to original post


June 4: How many casinos did you hit today? How far did you travel from your home to the casino(s)? Did you do any additional play? What did you do the rest of the day? And finally, are you out of your mind? $5.00 Really?

You need to start a thread similar to McDawgs adventures and give us a blow by blow diary of your gambling days.
That might really be entertaining. Just sayin'

tuttigym
link to original post



I live less than a mile from Suncoast, just a mile from Red Rock.

I'm not a machine player.

I do this as an experiment.

Pre Covid Red Rock would give as much as $75, twice a week or three times a week for VP. Suncoast gave as much as $45 a couple of times a week.

It's been interesting watching how the machine free play tumbled.

More curious is that I was at $5/visit at Suncoast for the last couple of months. But this month it was raised to $10/visit with no additional play.

By the way I havent played craps at Suncoast in more than three months.

Tuttigym you are very critical of what others do. Lighten up.

Even if I traveled 30 miles for $5 of free play what does it matter to you?

We are all grownups here. Each of us has our reasons for what we do.

Sometimes we just might want to go for a ride a drop $20 in a bar top.

Several years ago Janet and I would go to local bar, grab their daily food special, and put 20 in their bar top VP machine. Maybe that's not your cup of tea. We enjoyed it.

To answer your question... after my 8 hands of VP I walked out and drove home. I'm not out of my mind. You should be suspended.
link to original post


I thought your "sense of humor" was levels higher. Personally, I think that people sitting in a boat with a rod and reel are "out of their minds" too, or those who play video games for hours on end, etc. But that is just me. Instead of having me "suspended," why don't you just block me? That might relieve your stress.

BTW what is the hypothesis of your "experiment"?

tuttigym
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5028
June 5th, 2022 at 10:26:39 AM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: tuttigym

Quote: AlanMendelson

Just played my new level of $10 free play at Suncoast on 8/5 Bonus $1.25 per hand.
Cashed out $5.
I expected $3.75
link to original post


June 4: How many casinos did you hit today? How far did you travel from your home to the casino(s)? Did you do any additional play? What did you do the rest of the day? And finally, are you out of your mind? $5.00 Really?

You need to start a thread similar to McDawgs adventures and give us a blow by blow diary of your gambling days.
That might really be entertaining. Just sayin'

tuttigym
link to original post



I live less than a mile from Suncoast, just a mile from Red Rock.

I'm not a machine player.

I do this as an experiment.

Pre Covid Red Rock would give as much as $75, twice a week or three times a week for VP. Suncoast gave as much as $45 a couple of times a week.

It's been interesting watching how the machine free play tumbled.

More curious is that I was at $5/visit at Suncoast for the last couple of months. But this month it was raised to $10/visit with no additional play.

By the way I havent played craps at Suncoast in more than three months.

Tuttigym you are very critical of what others do. Lighten up.

Even if I traveled 30 miles for $5 of free play what does it matter to you?

We are all grownups here. Each of us has our reasons for what we do.

Sometimes we just might want to go for a ride a drop $20 in a bar top.

Several years ago Janet and I would go to local bar, grab their daily food special, and put 20 in their bar top VP machine. Maybe that's not your cup of tea. We enjoyed it.

To answer your question... after my 8 hands of VP I walked out and drove home. I'm not out of my mind. You should be suspended.
link to original post


I thought your "sense of humor" was levels higher. Personally, I think that people sitting in a boat with a rod and reel are "out of their minds" too, or those who play video games for hours on end, etc. But that is just me. Instead of having me "suspended," why don't you just block me? That might relieve your stress.

BTW what is the hypothesis of your "experiment"?

tuttigym
link to original post



I want to see if it drops to Zero. In the meantime I keep track of what I convert to cash.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 270
  • Posts: 9558
June 5th, 2022 at 11:41:27 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: tuttigym

Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: tuttigym

Quote: AlanMendelson

Just played my new level of $10 free play at Suncoast on 8/5 Bonus $1.25 per hand.
Cashed out $5.
I expected $3.75
link to original post


June 4: How many casinos did you hit today? How far did you travel from your home to the casino(s)? Did you do any additional play? What did you do the rest of the day? And finally, are you out of your mind? $5.00 Really?

You need to start a thread similar to McDawgs adventures and give us a blow by blow diary of your gambling days.
That might really be entertaining. Just sayin'

tuttigym
link to original post



I live less than a mile from Suncoast, just a mile from Red Rock.

I'm not a machine player.

I do this as an experiment.

Pre Covid Red Rock would give as much as $75, twice a week or three times a week for VP. Suncoast gave as much as $45 a couple of times a week.

It's been interesting watching how the machine free play tumbled.

More curious is that I was at $5/visit at Suncoast for the last couple of months. But this month it was raised to $10/visit with no additional play.

By the way I havent played craps at Suncoast in more than three months.

Tuttigym you are very critical of what others do. Lighten up.

Even if I traveled 30 miles for $5 of free play what does it matter to you?

We are all grownups here. Each of us has our reasons for what we do.

Sometimes we just might want to go for a ride a drop $20 in a bar top.

Several years ago Janet and I would go to local bar, grab their daily food special, and put 20 in their bar top VP machine. Maybe that's not your cup of tea. We enjoyed it.

To answer your question... after my 8 hands of VP I walked out and drove home. I'm not out of my mind. You should be suspended.
link to original post


I thought your "sense of humor" was levels higher. Personally, I think that people sitting in a boat with a rod and reel are "out of their minds" too, or those who play video games for hours on end, etc. But that is just me. Instead of having me "suspended," why don't you just block me? That might relieve your stress.

BTW what is the hypothesis of your "experiment"?

tuttigym
link to original post



I want to see if it drops to Zero. In the meantime I keep track of what I convert to cash.
link to original post



I believe your hypothesis was that it would drop to zero with no additional play.

And now you state it had the opposite effect and doubled from $5 to $10.

Interesting how those hypotheses work.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
tuttigym
tuttigym
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 1039
June 5th, 2022 at 11:56:52 AM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

BTW what is the hypothesis of your "experiment"?



Quote: DarkOz


I believe your hypothesis was that it would drop to zero with no additional play.

And now you state it had the opposite effect and doubled from $5 to $10.

Interesting how those hypotheses work.


So, the possibility might exist that not gambling for a year would raise one's free play to $100/wk for a couple of months, perhaps?

tuttigym
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 270
  • Posts: 9558
June 5th, 2022 at 12:22:20 PM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

Quote: tuttigym

BTW what is the hypothesis of your "experiment"?



Quote: DarkOz


I believe your hypothesis was that it would drop to zero with no additional play.

And now you state it had the opposite effect and doubled from $5 to $10.

Interesting how those hypotheses work.


So, the possibility might exist that not gambling for a year would raise one's free play to $100/wk for a couple of months, perhaps?

tuttigym
link to original post



I am certain that his experiment is actually flawed because he is sort of in the wilderness on what to look for.

He states he hasn't gambled Craps at Suncoast in at least three months and now is surprised his offers went up. For those who do understand how the comps game works, this isn't surprising.

I have seen offers rise instead of fall however that's usually tied to NOT taking the Freeplay. Some properties but not all will have offers rise after X months because if the current offers aren't working they give it a more attractive amount.

Still the raise would not be terribly significant. Not $5 into $100. It might be $50 turns into $75 for example.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
tuttigym
tuttigym
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 1039
June 5th, 2022 at 12:32:15 PM permalink
Come on, darkoz, I am just messing with you. You know, like the $5 watch that actually tells time.

tuttigym
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 270
  • Posts: 9558
June 5th, 2022 at 12:54:38 PM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

Come on, darkoz, I am just messing with you. You know, like the $5 watch that actually tells time.

tuttigym
link to original post



Lol.

Well I really don't understand this whole watch business. A watch is for telling time. That's how I was raised.

If you want it because it's a gold watch or diamond encrusted (I assume that's what makes it worth 100k then fine although I would just buy diamonds and gold straight up

If it costs that much because of the name, then what a rip-off. No way any watch gears can be worth that much.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 3212
June 5th, 2022 at 3:54:14 PM permalink
I don't see it as suspension-worthy, yet.

Mr. Tuttigym, I do agree that you could stand to lighten up.


I'll courteously keep most of my trip reports out of forum threads. They tore down the laundromat with the coin-pusher, and most of the other stops aren't interesting.
May the cards fall in your favor.
100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 558
  • Posts: 3481
June 5th, 2022 at 4:29:17 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I am certain that his experiment is actually flawed because he is sort of in the wilderness on what to look for.

He states he hasn't gambled Craps at Suncoast in at least three months and now is surprised his offers went up. For those who do understand how the comps game works, this isn't surprising.

I have seen offers rise instead of fall however that's usually tied to NOT taking the Freeplay. Some properties but not all will have offers rise after X months because if the current offers aren't working they give it a more attractive amount.

Still the raise would not be terribly significant. Not $5 into $100. It might be $50 turns into $75 for example.
link to original post

havent been to mgm in 3 months.
my freeplay went from $55/week to $135/week!
yeah, it worked. i'm going and on promo day for some useless knick knack i wont use but can re-gift
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5028
June 6th, 2022 at 3:51:31 AM permalink
Converted this morning's $10 of free play into $15 cash thanks to a full house on 25-cent Bonus poker.

  • Jump to: