darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 270
  • Posts: 9558
Thanks for this post from:
Dieter
June 6th, 2022 at 9:21:33 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Converted this morning's $10 of free play into $15 cash thanks to a full house on 25-cent Bonus poker.
link to original post



This thread is starting to become a train wreck

Alan, you are trying to prove that freeplay doesn't last forever because I have claimed to make so much from freeplay in other threads, am I correct?

You argued with me that I couldn't possibly be real because freeplay doesn't last forever. Those were your words in a few responses to me in other threads.

Why it isn't obvious yet that I agree with you is beyond me. Yes, the freeplay will NOT Last forever.

We don't need this experiment to prove that

It should also be obvious I never claimed the freeplay will last forever. I claimed to multicard and the entire purpose of multicarding is to REGENERATE Freeplay so I can keep collecting it. I.e. when it ENDS on one card, I begin collecting on the next.

At this point it's like you asking me if I can create a perpetual motion machine, I explain that I always keep in motion by switching motors and refilling with energy sources and now you start a thread to prove perpetual motion machines don't work.

I really don't see the purpose behind this.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5028
June 6th, 2022 at 2:08:33 PM permalink
Sorry Darkoz but my reports have nothing to do with you.

By the way, I still get $20 offers from Caesars even though i havent played there in 5 years.

At my peak i was getting $2500 per visit.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 270
  • Posts: 9558
June 6th, 2022 at 2:15:37 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Sorry Darkoz but my reports have nothing to do with you.

By the way, I still get $20 offers from Caesars even though i havent played there in 5 years.

At my peak i was getting $2500 per visit.
link to original post



No problem.

Those Ceasars offers are "welcome back" offers.

They are scanning old records and trying to get old customers to return. They are evaluated slightly different than a normal calendar offer.

Good luck with your endeavors.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5028
June 6th, 2022 at 2:33:22 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: AlanMendelson

Sorry Darkoz but my reports have nothing to do with you.

By the way, I still get $20 offers from Caesars even though i havent played there in 5 years.

At my peak i was getting $2500 per visit.
link to original post



No problem.

Those Ceasars offers are "welcome back" offers.

They are scanning old records and trying to get old customers to return. They are evaluated slightly different than a normal calendar offer.

Good luck with your endeavors.
link to original post



After getting $2500 per visit does Caesars really think $20 is an incentive to return?
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 270
  • Posts: 9558
June 6th, 2022 at 2:39:56 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: darkoz

Quote: AlanMendelson

Sorry Darkoz but my reports have nothing to do with you.

By the way, I still get $20 offers from Caesars even though i havent played there in 5 years.

At my peak i was getting $2500 per visit.
link to original post



No problem.

Those Ceasars offers are "welcome back" offers.

They are scanning old records and trying to get old customers to return. They are evaluated slightly different than a normal calendar offer.

Good luck with your endeavors.
link to original post



After getting $2500 per visit does Caesars really think $20 is an incentive to return?
link to original post



You haven't been rated in five years!!!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5028
June 6th, 2022 at 3:17:16 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: darkoz

Quote: AlanMendelson

Sorry Darkoz but my reports have nothing to do with you.

By the way, I still get $20 offers from Caesars even though i havent played there in 5 years.

At my peak i was getting $2500 per visit.
link to original post



No problem.

Those Ceasars offers are "welcome back" offers.

They are scanning old records and trying to get old customers to return. They are evaluated slightly different than a normal calendar offer.

Good luck with your endeavors.
link to original post



After getting $2500 per visit does Caesars really think $20 is an incentive to return?
link to original post



You haven't been rated in five years!!!
link to original post



And I won't be for $20 offers.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 270
  • Posts: 9558
June 6th, 2022 at 3:23:21 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: darkoz

Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: darkoz

Quote: AlanMendelson

Sorry Darkoz but my reports have nothing to do with you.

By the way, I still get $20 offers from Caesars even though i havent played there in 5 years.

At my peak i was getting $2500 per visit.
link to original post



No problem.

Those Ceasars offers are "welcome back" offers.

They are scanning old records and trying to get old customers to return. They are evaluated slightly different than a normal calendar offer.

Good luck with your endeavors.
link to original post



After getting $2500 per visit does Caesars really think $20 is an incentive to return?
link to original post



You haven't been rated in five years!!!
link to original post



And I won't be for $20 offers.
link to original post



What they are saying is you haven't been a loyal customer for five years. Why give you $2500 freeplay and you haven't even stopped in. Maybe you just take it.

They are being quite nice considering a customer that disappeared for half a decade.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5028
June 6th, 2022 at 3:28:41 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: darkoz

Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: darkoz

Quote: AlanMendelson

Sorry Darkoz but my reports have nothing to do with you.

By the way, I still get $20 offers from Caesars even though i havent played there in 5 years.

At my peak i was getting $2500 per visit.
link to original post



No problem.

Those Ceasars offers are "welcome back" offers.

They are scanning old records and trying to get old customers to return. They are evaluated slightly different than a normal calendar offer.

Good luck with your endeavors.
link to original post



After getting $2500 per visit does Caesars really think $20 is an incentive to return?
link to original post



You haven't been rated in five years!!!
link to original post



And I won't be for $20 offers.
link to original post



What they are saying is you haven't been a loyal customer for five years. Why give you $2500 freeplay and you haven't even stopped in. Maybe you just take it.

They are being quite nice considering a customer that disappeared for half a decade.
link to original post



I would spend $20 in tips just to valet my car and get my bags to the room.
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 8614
June 7th, 2022 at 6:26:23 AM permalink
My thought is always how much time do I need to invest to collect the Freeplay? If the casino is a 90 mile drive away, and then you have to park and run in and play the Freeplay through once, how much Freeplay do I need to justify the trip? In this case I would factor in a total drive time of three hours plus approximately 30 minutes to run in and play my Freeplay through so a total of 3.5 hours invested. Obviously not worth it for $20, but does it become viable at $100, $200, $400?

This was the dilemma my wife and I went through for years because we would get weekly Freeplay from this particular casino and would have to decide if it was worth either of our time to go collect it.
Order from chaos
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 270
  • Posts: 9558
June 7th, 2022 at 7:35:16 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

My thought is always how much time do I need to invest to collect the Freeplay? If the casino is a 90 mile drive away, and then you have to park and run in and play the Freeplay through once, how much Freeplay do I need to justify the trip? In this case I would factor in a total drive time of three hours plus approximately 30 minutes to run in and play my Freeplay through so a total of 3.5 hours invested. Obviously not worth it for $20, but does it become viable at $100, $200, $400?

This was the dilemma my wife and I went through for years because we would get weekly Freeplay from this particular casino and would have to decide if it was worth either of our time to go collect it.
link to original post



Right.

So if you had ten cards EACH with $100 freeplay....
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee

  • Jump to: