Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
May 25th, 2019 at 9:50:36 PM permalink
https://www.google.com/amp/time.com/5557644/donald-trump-other-investigations-mueller/%3famp=true

Dozens of investigations ongoing.

Forget lots of smoke. The (white) house is on fire
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
  • Threads: 0
May 25th, 2019 at 9:57:34 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

This should help.

If you feel all of the things asserted in that article are just tax avoidance let me know.

I scanned the article. It is basically about estate tax valuations. Nothing to do with property taxes.

His father died in 1999.

It appears the IRS accepted the valuations.

Case closed. 20 years later.

And of course the source is that undeniably conservative leaning........New York Times.
Last edited by: wellwellwell on May 25, 2019
darkoz
darkoz
May 25th, 2019 at 10:22:00 PM permalink
Quote: wellwellwell

I scanned the article. It is basically about estate tax valuations. Nothing to do with property taxes.

His father died in 1999.

It appears the IRS accepted the valuations.

Case closed. 20 years later.

And of course the source is that undeniably conservative leaning........New York Times.

So we are back to he committed tax fraud.

It has been caught 20 years later but we need to investigate his current taxes.

Once a tax fraud almost certainly always a tax fraud

BTW, NYS (which you guys lovingly despise) has just passed a LAW that trumps state tax returns are to be turned over to congress.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/new-york-passes-bill-allowing-congress-to-access-trumps-state-tax-returns/

Enjoy!!!
Tanko
Tanko
Thanked by
wellwellwellSOOPOO
May 26th, 2019 at 2:28:42 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Or, c, you're correct and he didn't find anything within the tax records. That seems unlikely.

D, that Mueller didn't see Trump's taxes, is by far the most unlikely. He had 8 or more forensic accountants on the payroll for months. There was a reason for that.

It’s C and D, and I am correct.

If Obama’s weaponized IRS could not find any criminal issues with his tax returns, no one will.
Tanko
Tanko
Thanked by
wellwellwell
May 26th, 2019 at 3:11:45 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

He's put up an illusion and lived high and loud for decades, while losing billions and bankrupting companies.

He owns or has a position in more than 500 companies, and has had only six bankruptcies. Most of them in Atlantic City.

Quote:

He doesn't pay his labor or contractors.

Yet they still line up to build his hotels, condos and golf courses. Must be doing it for free.

If the Trump Organization was stiffing contractors, you wouldn’t know it by the way they compete to do business with Trump at a major discount.

The Trump Parc in Manhattan is currently renovating the building facade. A nearby building, the New York Sports Club, is having the same work done for three times the cost.

Prior to this, the Parc completed a major interior renovation at a very reasonable cost.

Quote:

He has had, at most, 25 employees at any given time,...

The Trump organization is the nation’s 48th largest private company with 22,450 employees and $9.5 billion in revenue. CNN

"A more generous estimate would be to view the Trump Organization as a financial services or management company. Then the employment multiplier would be 3. That would bring jobs attributable to Trump to 67,000." CNN
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
wellwellwellpetroglyphRS
May 26th, 2019 at 3:32:56 AM permalink

There is enough evidence jncluding testimony such as Michael cohen (I know your answer cant believe him even under oath)

No, there is NO evidence except for people saying "there has to be tax fraud!" Your citing a guy currently in the can for lying is no basis.

I am not a tax expert

Not only are you not an "expert" but it appears that you have never even prepared personal taxes without the aid of tax software.

Quote:

But there is your problem.

Scientists say global warming- you say dont believe experts.

Not when every prediction the "experts" have made for over 30 years has been wrong. Not when the "experts" get paid millions in government grants to keep making sky-is-falling predictions.

Michael Cohen says tax fraud was done you say dont believe it.

Quote:

Oh, suddenly there is one body of people you have 100% absolutely no qualm about believing - the IRS?

Oh right, because believing the IRS cant be wrong helps you keep trumps taxes and tax fraud out of the public view.

Can scientists be wrong about climate change. Yes, its possible

Now admit the IRS could have missed due diligence on trumps tax returns. (Dont say they are auditing him. The audit that never ends. There has been demonstrably less proof trump is even under audit than there is scientific findings of global warming)

See here is where your credibility about claiming tax fraud gets shot. First, there is no "due diligence" on tax forms. "due diligence" is when you audit a company or property you are buying to be certain that it is what the seller says it is. Second, comparing global warming to the IRS makes no sense. Global warming is some prediction made by scientists. The IRS has rules on taxes. After an audit they declare the return "clean." So the IRS cannot "be wrong about tax fraud." They decide if the return is valid or not. They make the ruling. If they think there is fraud then the whole thing might end up in front of a judge, who can rule yes or no. None of this is like saying, "I predict the weather in 10 years will be 'x'."

Quote:

You just dont want to believe or conduct any investigation into anything that doesnt fit your beliefs or support your candidate

No, I just don't want investigations for the purpose of fishing and embarrassing my candidate POTUS. There is NO REASON to think Trump committed tax fraud other than a bunch of liberals saying it must have happened.

You cannot even claim what kind of fraud he might have committed. What might have been done. And how a team of auditors would have missed it.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 5:19:42 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

No, there is NO evidence except for people saying "there has to be tax fraud!" Your citing a guy currently in the can for lying is no basis.

Not only are you not an "expert" but it appears that you have never even prepared personal taxes without the aid of tax software.

Not when every prediction the "experts" have made for over 30 years has been wrong. Not when the "experts" get paid millions in government grants to keep making sky-is-falling predictions.

Michael Cohen says tax fraud was done you say dont believe it.

See here is where your credibility about claiming tax fraud gets shot. First, there is no "due diligence" on tax forms. "due diligence" is when you audit a company or property you are buying to be certain that it is what the seller says it is. Second, comparing global warming to the IRS makes no sense. Global warming is some prediction made by scientists. The IRS has rules on taxes. After an audit they declare the return "clean." So the IRS cannot "be wrong about tax fraud." They decide if the return is valid or not. They make the ruling. If they think there is fraud then the whole thing might end up in front of a judge, who can rule yes or no. None of this is like saying, "I predict the weather in 10 years will be 'x'."

No, I just don't want investigations for the purpose of fishing and embarrassing my candidate POTUS. There is NO REASON to think Trump committed tax fraud other than a bunch of liberals saying it must have happened.

You cannot even claim what kind of fraud he might have committed. What might have been done. And how a team of auditors would have missed it.

Like I said you will just deny the evidence if it doesnt suit you.

29 investigations of trump are ongoing. Only 10 of those are congressional. The others are from law enforcement bodies (I am sure you will now claim those cops must be democrats lol)

When Trump is convicted you will say fake and hoax. But if he is convicted (after his term in office he loses his get out of jail free card) your obvious refusal to look at evidence if it doesn't suit you wont matter.

I will throw one of your favorite terms at you.

LOCK IM UP!
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 5:26:32 AM permalink
Wall funding for fake national emergency blocked.

#KAGA!
Keeping America Great Always

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/05/25/judge-blocks-trump-from-building-sections-of-border-wall/23734865/
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
May 26th, 2019 at 5:56:46 AM permalink
2 Nights in a row shootings with double digits victims at bars and parties.

Where is all the “outrage” from the Gun Control voters on the left?

Instead we get comments like “this always happens when it gets hot out”. WTF does that even mean?

Black on black crime seems to be acceptable to the media and not worthy of news. Or iit just doesn’t fit their agenda.

MAGA!
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
May 26th, 2019 at 6:26:34 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Or iit just doesn’t fit their agenda.

Perhaps we are beginning to learn lessons and attempt change by not sensationalizing this bulls#$%. It's a nice day, ima stick with that happy thought awhile.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 6:27:47 AM permalink

2 Nights in a row shootings with double digits victims at bars and parties.

Where is all the “outrage” from the Gun Control voters on the left?

Instead we get comments like “this always happens when it gets hot out”. WTF does that even mean?

Black on black crime seems to be acceptable to the media and not worthy of news. Or iit just doesn’t fit their agenda.

MAGA!

I agree

We need stronger gun control laws
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
wellwellwellRS
May 26th, 2019 at 6:50:50 AM permalink

I agree

Just to be clear, would you be in favor of longer prison sentences for those convicted of using a gun in a crime? I would be extremely happy if gun criminals never saw the light of day after a conviction. Build some more prisons and lock em up and keep em locked up!

I believe that an ENFORCED life sentence for crimes such as armed robbery would be a true deterrent, and even if not, having the criminal removed from society would be a plus.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
wellwellwellRS
May 26th, 2019 at 6:51:08 AM permalink

Wall funding for fake national emergency blocked.

#KAGA!
Keeping America Great Always

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/05/25/judge-blocks-trump-from-building-sections-of-border-wall/23734865/

Don't you mean, "Obama appointee makes partisan ruling on wall?"

We have to dump illegal aliens in various cities as thousands are sneaking across daily. If that is not an emergency, what is your definition?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
wellwellwell
May 26th, 2019 at 6:53:00 AM permalink

When you get some evidence, let us know. Your "knowing he committed tax fraud" is not evidence. Even less so when you cannot explain the definition of tax fraud.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
wellwellwell
May 26th, 2019 at 6:54:07 AM permalink

When you get some evidence, let us know. Your "knowing he committed tax fraud" is not evidence. Even less so when you cannot explain the definition of tax fraud.

I agree

Absolutely! If you shoot someone with a gun you should go to prison. Should we make that a law?
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 6:55:01 AM permalink

I have presented articles. But then righties say the NYT cant be trusted lol.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 26th, 2019 at 6:56:38 AM permalink

I have presented articles. But then righties say the NYT cant be trusted lol.

It cannot be trusted, the bias of the NYT is well known. One of the most partisan news outlets in the USA.

Can you even explain what "tax fraud" you think he committed?
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 6:56:56 AM permalink

Absolutely! If you shoot someone with a gun you should go to prison. Should we make that a law?

Are you saying its not?

I assume you mean other than self defense.

Where do you live that there is no law against shooting people?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 26th, 2019 at 6:59:50 AM permalink
Quote:

Are you saying its not?

I assume you mean other than self defense.

Where do you live that there is no law against shooting people?

You walked right into it!

I am saying we HAVE A LAW to keep people from shooting people. More laws will not do anything except make it harder for law abiding people to get the gun they want to defend themselves.

"Gun Control" means hitting what you aim at.
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 7:01:18 AM permalink

It cannot be trusted, the bias of the NYT is well known. One of the most partisan news outlets in the USA.

So then stop asking for evidence if you simply refuse to accept it when given.

Your assertion about the NYT is only held by biased people like yourself. Its a very trustworthy newspaper.

Once again, you will never win an argument by simply refusing to accept information when it suits you. Everyone see thru that.

The only people supporting you on here (like 5 people) are the ones who refuse the same information when it doesnt suit them.

Truth is not determined by whats suitable at the moment.
Boz
Boz
May 26th, 2019 at 7:09:23 AM permalink

I agree

As long as you agree with MAGA, I’ll agree with stronger GC laws.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 26th, 2019 at 7:16:50 AM permalink

So then stop asking for evidence if you simply refuse to accept it when given.

Your assertion about the NYT is only held by biased people like yourself. Its a very trustworthy newspaper.

It might have been trustworthy 2 generations ago, now it is a DNC mouthpiece.

Quote:

Once again, you will never win an argument by simply refusing to accept information when it suits you. Everyone see thru that.

The only people supporting you on here (like 5 people) are the ones who refuse the same information when it doesnt suit them.

Truth is not determined by whats suitable at the moment.

Because the "information" you and other here give amounts to, "we hate Trump, that is an impeachable offense!" Or crying, "RACISTSEXISTBIGOTHOMOPHIBE!" Look at "information" that the lefties on here say was true. Women who said they liked the rape parties Kavanaugh had in college so much they went to them time and time again! Pee tapes. You name it. Your track record is to just parrot and scream that any anti-Trump item has to be true.

Or how does it go on taxes?

"He cheated on his taxes"
"How?"
"I just know he did!"
"How?"
He committed tax fraud!"
"How?"
"He cheated on his taxes!"

Of course, when someone on the left is caught with evidence (e.g.: Hillary's emails, tapping Trump campaign on a proven secret warrant) it is either fake or "no big deal."

I am still waiting for you to explain just what tax fraud you think he committed.
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 8:10:50 AM permalink

It might have been trustworthy 2 generations ago, now it is a DNC mouthpiece.

Because the "information" you and other here give amounts to, "we hate Trump, that is an impeachable offense!" Or crying, "RACISTSEXISTBIGOTHOMOPHIBE!" Look at "information" that the lefties on here say was true. Women who said they liked the rape parties Kavanaugh had in college so much they went to them time and time again! Pee tapes. You name it. Your track record is to just parrot and scream that any anti-Trump item has to be true.

Or how does it go on taxes?

"He cheated on his taxes"
"How?"
"I just know he did!"
"How?"
He committed tax fraud!"
"How?"
"He cheated on his taxes!"

Of course, when someone on the left is caught with evidence (e.g.: Hillary's emails, tapping Trump campaign on a proven secret warrant) it is either fake or "no big deal."

I am still waiting for you to explain just what tax fraud you think he committed.

His tax fraud is in the NYT article.

Hillary emails? She was found to have committed no crime. Tapping Trump on a secret warrant? Show the proof. (A tweet from trump doesnt count)
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
May 26th, 2019 at 9:45:38 AM permalink

Saw a TV writer on a show last
night who spent the last month
in Hwood. He said it's gotten
even more off the wall since
the Mueller report.

The TDS people have split off
into factions. There are those
that don't like Trump, those
that hate Trump but don't
say much, and then the majority
who hate Trump's guts with
a raging screaming fervor.

These 3 groups want nothing
to so with each other. The
screaming group also plays
a 'I've got TDS worse than you'
game. They make up stories
about puking all the time, non
stop loose bowels, 4 days a
week at the shrink, eating
disorders, no sleep in months.

He says it's a verifiable insane
asylum. And the better the
economy and the country does,
the worse it gets. MAGA!
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Boz
Boz
May 26th, 2019 at 10:05:15 AM permalink
Of course it’s an insane asylum.

We have people so weak they need counseling because a TV show is over.

Is it any wonder why a segment of the population supports Bernie Sanders? They want nothing to do with work or any responsibility at all. When these crazies talk about carbon footprints, they need to realize they are the main contributing factor to it by breathing with no useful purpose in life.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/20/counselors-on-call-to-give-game-of-thrones-fans-grief-therapy/
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
Thanked by
RS
May 26th, 2019 at 11:32:32 AM permalink

You walked right into it!

I am saying we HAVE A LAW to keep people from shooting people. More laws will not do anything except make it harder for law abiding people to get the gun they want to defend themselves.

Interesting stats on who gets shot: https://heyjackass.com/category/2017-stats/

Paper names perp "victim". https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-met-man-dies-2-years-after-shooting-20190522-story.html
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 26th, 2019 at 12:01:01 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Interesting stats on who gets shot: https://heyjackass.com/category/2017-stats/

Black and male on both sides of the gun.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 213
May 26th, 2019 at 12:07:10 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffm

Probably like this:

Quote:

The billionaire’s lawyers and accountants first crafted a transaction of unusual complexity, one so novel that they acknowledged, even as they planned it, that it was likely to be challenged by the IRS. Then Schaeffler deployed teams of professionals to battle the IRS on multiple fronts. They denied that he owed any money, arguing the agency fundamentally misunderstood the tax issues. Schaeffler’s representatives complained to top officials at the agency; they challenged document requests in court. At various times, IRS auditors felt Schaeffler’s side was purposely stalling. But in the end, Schaeffler’s team emerged almost completely victorious.

Because it fits Trump's entire modus operandi. He's said his taxes will be too difficult to understand, and he's under constant audit and he's an ass. Looks, quacks, stinks like a duck.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
wellwellwellRS
May 26th, 2019 at 12:21:21 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Probably like this:

Quote:

The billionaire’s lawyers and accountants first crafted a transaction of unusual complexity, one so novel that they acknowledged, even as they planned it, that it was likely to be challenged by the IRS. Then Schaeffler deployed teams of professionals to battle the IRS on multiple fronts. They denied that he owed any money, arguing the agency fundamentally misunderstood the tax issues. Schaeffler’s representatives complained to top officials at the agency; they challenged document requests in court. At various times, IRS auditors felt Schaeffler’s side was purposely stalling. But in the end, Schaeffler’s team emerged almost completely victorious.

Because it fits Trump's entire modus operandi. He's said his taxes will be too difficult to understand, and he's under constant audit and he's an ass. Looks, quacks, stinks like a duck.

Still no fraud. Organizations at Trump's level are all under constant audit. Structuring things to minimize taxes is the job of any good CPA.. All you are showing is how business is done in the USA.
Boz
Boz
May 26th, 2019 at 12:26:54 PM permalink

Black and male on both sides of the gun.

What did Al Gore call it?

An inconvenience truth.
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 12:36:30 PM permalink

What did Al Gore call it?

An inconvenience truth.

No that was global warming

And yes that is clearly an inconvenient truth for several people on here
rxwine
rxwine
May 26th, 2019 at 12:36:33 PM permalink

Still no fraud. Organizations at Trump's level are all under constant audit. Structuring things to minimize taxes is the job of any good CPA.. All you are showing is how business is done in the USA.

The IRS basically surrendered after 7 years and accepted a nominal amount. A practice not available to regular folks and completely f---ed up.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
RSMoosetonSanchoPanza
May 26th, 2019 at 12:45:43 PM permalink

The IRS basically surrendered after 7 years and accepted a nominal amount. A practice not available to regular folks and completely f---ed up.

Most folks do not have the complexity of the Trump organization. He beat the IRS? A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
May 26th, 2019 at 12:45:56 PM permalink

You are exactly correct rxwine. Congratulations.

The reason you are exactly correct though is because "regular folks" don't have to file estate tax returns. Duh.
rxwine
rxwine
May 26th, 2019 at 12:54:08 PM permalink
Quote: wellwellwell

You are exactly correct rxwine. Congratulations.

The reason you are exactly correct though is because "regular folks" don't have to file estate tax returns. Duh.

Not really. An intentional effort to create complex financial webs is apparently a known practice by some accountants and lawyers who specialize in protecting the wealthy from paying all their taxes. I've said elsewhere, the wealthy, not the IRS get the best people. If the IRS hasn't moved to collect for years, they are most likely to settle for less on a case than continue the fight.

One would think the cry to simplify the whole tax code and process might actually be a sham. I'm pretty sure it's serving some people pretty well.
Boz
Boz
May 26th, 2019 at 12:58:24 PM permalink

No that was global warming

And yes that is clearly an inconvenient truth for several people on here

Another one of your “causes” that you and clowns like Gore and AOC do more damage to the cause with by using scare tactics.

GW if true and it’s a HUGE if doesn’t affect me and won’t in my lifetime. Call me selfish, I’ll live.

I’ll call you selfish for having so many players cards. You’ll live.
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
May 26th, 2019 at 1:06:41 PM permalink

Not really. An intentional effort to create complex financial webs is apparently a known practice by some accountants and lawyers who specialize in protecting the wealthy from paying all their taxes. I've said elsewhere, the wealthy, not the IRS get the best people. If the IRS hasn't moved to collect for years, they are most likely to settle for less.

One would think the cry to simplify the whole tax code and process might actually be a sham. I'm pretty sure it's serving some people pretty well.

I completely agree with what you said here.

But it is serving ALL wealthy people regardless if they are Democrats or Republicans.

As with illegal immigration neither party really wants to fix the complicated tax code.

To accuse Trump of tax fraud because he used/uses the same estate tax Avoidance methods as the Kennedy dynasty or any other uber wealthy Democrat is just wrong.
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
  • Threads: 17
May 26th, 2019 at 3:04:11 PM permalink

It is indeed.

https://www.ctj.org/ultra-wealthy-dodge-billions-in-taxes-using-grat-loophole/
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
May 26th, 2019 at 4:30:14 PM permalink
Does anyone think poor folk wrote the tax code?
Last edited by: petroglyph on May 26, 2019
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
May 26th, 2019 at 4:45:41 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Does anyone thing poor folk wrote the tax code?

Silly boy, the poor don’t pay taxes. And the best of them have figured out EXACTLY how many hours to work and how much to make each year.

This allows them to still collect Welfare benefits along with EBT (A PC term for Food Stamps) benefits.

And best of all they get an “Earned Income Credit” of a CASH tax return for NOT paying $1 in Federal Income Taxes.

Probably the biggest Tax Scam in America.

While Jackasses like Bernie complain Americans paying up to 50% of their income aren’t paying “their fair share”, these people have figured how to F the average American.

The only joy is investors benefit by HR Block and other scam tax preparers Fing these idiots to get their ill gotten gains back a month earlier. At 120% or more interest of course.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
BozSanchoPanza
May 26th, 2019 at 5:13:37 PM permalink

Silly boy, the poor don’t pay taxes. And the best of them have figured out EXACTLY how many hours to work and how much to make each year.

This allows them to still collect Welfare benefits along with EBT (A PC term for Food Stamps) benefits.

And best of all they get an “Earned Income Credit” of a CASH tax return for NOT paying $1 in Federal Income Taxes.

Probably the biggest Tax Scam in America.

You don't even want to know! I did taxes a couple years. These people know the EIC better than a CPA. When they made money by work and lost EIC they went crazy. $5,000 checks went out all day long.

Quote:

While Jackasses like Bernie complain Americans paying up to 50% of their income aren’t paying “their fair share”, these people have figured how to F the average American.

The only joy is investors benefit by HR Block and other scam tax preparers Fing these idiots to get their ill gotten gains back a month earlier. At 120% or more interest of course.

Do you mean APR? 120 was low by APR. I once saw over 1,000% APR. Which they paid because they wanted their money overnight. Mafia loan sharks didn't do as well as the banks making those RALs. But you forgot to include the investors in the local check cashing and furniture/appliance rental places.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
SOOPOO
May 26th, 2019 at 5:19:12 PM permalink

You don't even want to know! I did taxes a couple years. These people know the EIC better than a CPA. When they made money by work and lost EIC they went crazy. $5,000 checks went out all day long.

Do you mean APR? 120 was low by APR. I once saw over 1,000% APR. Which they paid because they wanted their money overnight. Mafia loan sharks didn't do as well as the banks making those RALs. But you forgot to include the investors in the local check cashing and furniture/appliance rental places.

Probably the most honest and legitimate post anywhere about the reality of how screwed the tax system is.

But I’m also willing to bet we have plenty of members here taking advantage of it to the fullest.

After all it’s just AP, wink wink.

And I’m also willing to bet they are the biggest defenders of liberalism on here.

And they also are laughing at us because we are only touching the tip of their “legal” Tax scams.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 26th, 2019 at 5:31:37 PM permalink

Probably the most honest and legitimate post anywhere about the reality of how screwed the tax system is.

Poverty-Indusrtrial complex.

Have you seen "The Seven Five" on Netflix? Where the one guy says something like "the real money is in the ghetto!"

About 10% i genuinely felt bad for. You would get in conversations. Some used the money to actually better their lives. At that level I never expected them to invest it all. But hitting the rental store? I did calculations on that one once when they needed managers. he rent amounted to around 5% a week in interest. Just called it "rent." A few though, would say they were buying modest used car or something. The rest just enriched the ghetto merchants.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
May 26th, 2019 at 5:33:15 PM permalink
https://www.eitc.irs.gov/tax-preparer-toolkit/frequently-asked-questions/fraud/fraud

By the IRS’s own admission 21-26% of the EIC refunds are paid in error.

A nice way of saying taxpayers are being F’d by the so called “poor”

What business could stay in business with this margin of error?

EVERY working, tax paying American should be pissed about this.

But I expect our former homeless, bus riding, team leading, casino beating, bum defending poster to argue I’m wrong.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
Boz
May 26th, 2019 at 6:55:14 PM permalink

But I’m also willing to bet we have plenty of members here taking advantage of it to the fullest.

After all it’s just AP, wink wink.

And I’m also willing to bet they are the biggest defenders of liberalism on here.

And they also are laughing at us because we are only touching the tip of their “legal” Tax scams.

Speaking to this personally I consider AP to be legal means of getting over.

I make a lot of money. I dont recieve government handouts because that would be welfare fraud.

Perhaps you misunderstand AP? I notice casinos misunderstand as well, believing that if you are capable of AP you are also capable of criminality.

I cant speak for all AP's but I stay on the right side of the law as much as possible
Boz
Boz
May 26th, 2019 at 7:13:28 PM permalink

Speaking to this personally I consider AP to be legal means of getting over.

I make a lot of money. I dont recieve government handouts because that would be welfare fraud.

Perhaps you misunderstand AP? I notice casinos misunderstand as well, believing that if you are capable of AP you are also capable of criminality.

I cant speak for all AP's but I stay on the right side of the law as much as possible

Never accused you of anything illegal, nor would I.

Sorry you misunderstood anything I posted and I don’t disagree with you on most AP’s

My argument is about liberalism and the tax code with its belief that those paying zero in taxes shouldn’t have to contribute.

Tax everyone equally at the same rate and it encourages success.
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 8:27:15 PM permalink

Never accused you of anything illegal, nor would I.

Sorry you misunderstood anything I posted and I don’t disagree with you on most AP’s

My argument is about liberalism and the tax code with its belief that those paying zero in taxes shouldn’t have to contribute.

Tax everyone equally at the same rate and it encourages success.

People have dreamed about a flat rate for years.

How much?

Lets say you go with 20% for everyone. Then the rich get lots of savings. But those now paying lower than 20% get higher taxes. Not gonna work.

How about flat rate at its lowest level. Rich would love that. Only the poorest tax payers would remain the same. But the country would also have a lot less income. Government programs both left and right would suffer. Not gonna happen

And yes the extreme poor get handouts to survive. Regardless of tax rates handouts are not considered income. Gov doesn't tax Medicaid or food stamps or cash EBT. Would kinda be ass backward. Here is money from the gov to help. Oh hand it back for taxes?

I suppose you could lower everyone across the board

That would not make a flat tax just adjusted levels for everyone and again the gov would raise a lot less money.

Hmmm, what to do?
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
May 26th, 2019 at 8:33:44 PM permalink

Still no fraud. Organizations at Trump's level are all under constant audit.

That's why why Trump said with
such confidence that as soon
as the they were done auditing,
he would release the returns, He
knows the audits never end even
for a day

If someone were to pay you a dollar
a second, every second, in 11 days
you would have a million dollars.
You know how long till you had
a billion? About 30 years. That's
the difference between a million
and a billion.

And Trump is a multi billionaire
with money constantly moving.
Of course the audit never ends.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 8:50:08 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

That's why why Trump said with
such confidence that as soon
as the they were done auditing,
he would release the returns, He
knows the audits never end even
for a day

If someone were to pay you a dollar
a second, every second, in 11 days
you would have a million dollars.
You know how long till you had
a billion? About 30 years. That's
the difference between a million
and a billion.

And Trump is a multi billionaire
with money constantly moving.
Of course the audit never ends.

Haha,

Welcome my friends,
To the Audit that Never Ends.

His next campaign slogan
rxwine
rxwine
May 26th, 2019 at 8:52:57 PM permalink

Haha,

Welcome my friends,
To the Audit that Never Ends.

His next campaign slogan

Is he going to offer "seven virgins and a mule"
  • Jump to: