RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
February 24th, 2019 at 12:58:15 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Tell that to the people making a
huge deal about past slave
ownership.

You mean the post where I quoted you and did exactly that? Yeah, I said that to someone making a huge deal about past slave ownership. Check it out:

Quote: RS

People care so much they want
founding fathers who owned
slaves removed from history.

Jefferson’s star may be fading. Democrats are erasing his name from political dinners because of his slave-owning history. Abraham Lincoln, almost everyone’s favorite president, “hated Thomas Jefferson,” a Gettysburg College professor explained this summer. After the independent historian Henry Wiencek published a controversial book criticizing the Virginian in 2012, The New York Times called Jefferson “The Monster of Monticello.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/08/how-hamilton-recasts-thomas-jefferson-as-a-villain/401669/

You do realize that one person isn’t the same as another person, right?

For example, my grandfather and I are not the same person. My mom and her mom aren’t the same person, either. You and your father are also different people, too. The same applies to every other person and their family members, including Kamala Harris. Hopefully this makes sense, if not, I really don’t think I can explain it any simpler. To be fair, it’s a pretty damn simple concept anyway.

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
February 24th, 2019 at 1:18:21 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I know Trump himself would mention he's a descendent of Abe Lincoln

Nice evade on the question I asked.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
February 24th, 2019 at 2:25:54 PM permalink

So you think that a president that's
called a bigot multiple times daily
in the media, that same media
would just brush aside slave ownership
in Trump's family tree?

They would be reporting it with glee
24/7, mile wide grins on their faces.

Evade lol. It's hardly worth answering.

How many days you think they can go on about dead family members? How much do they talk about Trump's father on CNN and MsNbc. Not much, lemme tell you, and he is the next most relevant dead member of the Trump crime family.

Only Evenbob can beat a dead horse into the ground as deep as the Grand Canyon. Look how long you've been hammering FrGamble.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
February 24th, 2019 at 2:29:40 PM permalink
Quote: lildevilLucy

Hope you're laughing with me, not at me. I was paraphrasing the answers I get from EB when I ask him about sources.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 24th, 2019 at 2:38:08 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I was paraphrasing the answers I get from EB when I ask him about sources.

I don't like putting sources here sometimes,
nobody reads them if they don't like the
source, which is 90% of what's out there.

When you're in a news bubble, you have to
avoid sources that don't agree with your POV..
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 24th, 2019 at 2:40:28 PM permalink

Look how long you've been hammering FrGamble.

Look how long he's been hammering me,
you mean. It takes two to tango.. You
haven't even seen the hundreds of PM's
we've exchanged, it might be over 1000
since 2014..
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 24th, 2019 at 7:38:51 PM permalink
Interestinger and interestinger.. There are lots
of people drawing the dots between Kamala
and Jussie. For instance, they're friends.
Kamala got her anti lynching bill thru the
Senate last year. Jussie recently made a
lynching documentary. Jussie gets 'lynched'
in his hoax and Kamala immediately jumps
on it as 'See? See? Trump is causing lynchings
and you need to pass my bill in the House!"
Jussie erased a bunch of phone messages
from his Iphone the day before he was
arrested.

There's even a possibility Kamala and Jussie's
mothers are good friends from the Black
Panther days in the 70's. Lots and lots of
'coincidences' here and people are connecting
the dots. Cops don't believe in coincidences,
they learn that they rarely happen. If something
looks connected, it usually is.

Like I said, very interesting stuff. Lets see how
much more comes out.

SMOLLETT-HOSTED DOCUMENTARY EPISODE ABOUT LYNCHING YANKED

https://www.wnd.com/2019/02/smollett-hosted-documentary-episode-about-lynching-yanked/

Kamala Harris Was Allegedly Involved In Jussie Smollett’s “MAGA Country” Hoax

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/02/15/huge-kamala-harris-is-allegedly-involved-in-jussie-smolletts-maga-country-hoax/
rxwine
rxwine
February 24th, 2019 at 9:24:23 PM permalink
EB, your news is not worthy of the National Enquirer.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 24th, 2019 at 10:48:33 PM permalink

EB, your news is not worthy of the National Enquirer.

It is interesting, though. So many
connections and coincidences.
She gets a lynching bill thru senate,
Jussie and her are friends, he
does a lynching docu, and then
pretends he's almost lynched.

Fascinating..
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
February 25th, 2019 at 1:26:19 AM permalink
to all those who loved the idea of a Wall
and really believed Trump's (Don the Con) promise that he would get you your beloved Wall:

Please don't feed the trolls
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
Thanked by
RS
February 25th, 2019 at 1:49:50 AM permalink
So a Journalist/Reporter got people who were protesting to admit that they were PAID to hold picket signs and look really indignant and that they had never even heard of the company and/or person/people that they were protesting against before they were paid to protest against the company and/or person/people that same day. So for this pre election year,and next year , please keep this in mind when thinking of Politics.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
February 26th, 2019 at 10:13:54 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Quote: ams288

Come on, guys. Everyone knows the abortion debate will finally be settled on a Vegas message board by a bunch of men who aren't doctors*.

You're so close. Keep it up!

Anesthesiologists don't count.

My feelings are hurt! I can give some background, perhaps. There are some neonates that due to mainly some congenital problem will not live more than minutes once outside the womb. The doctors won't 'murder' the child, rather, they just won't use extraordinary methods to make a futile attempt to prolong the child's life. I remember quite a few of these from residency, but that is over 30 years ago. These decisions were not made lightly, and were always difficult for both the doctors and the parents.

I feel my opinions mirror terapined.... I am 'against' abortion, but wholly support a woman's right to have one.

We differ on alcohol.....

Care to comment on this Trump gutter tweet

"Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth........This will be remembered as one of the most shocking votes in the history of Congress. If there is one thing we should all agree on, it’s protecting the lives of innocent babies.'
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 26th, 2019 at 10:24:36 AM permalink
Hugely interesting Gallup poll on how
there are only 6 states where Libs
outnumber conservatives. Shows
why Trump won the election. We
think there's a lot more Libs than
there are because they so dominate
the media.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The residents of most U.S. states are more likely to identify as conservative than as liberal in their political ideology. In 25 states, the conservative advantage is significantly greater than the national average, including 19 "highly conservative" states in which conservatives outnumber liberals by at least 20 percentage points. Meanwhile, in six states, there are more liberals than conservatives.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/247016/conservatives-greatly-outnumber-liberals-states.aspx?g_source=link_NEWSV9&g_medium=TOPIC&g_campaign=item_&g_content=Conservatives%2520Greatly%2520Outnumber%2520Liberals%2520in%252019%2520U.S.%2520States
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 7
February 26th, 2019 at 10:32:53 AM permalink
Liberals tend to be more concentrated on specific location like cities rather than spread out. It's interesting though, because I've also heard that the more people vote in an election the more likely the winner is a Democrat.
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
petroglyph
February 26th, 2019 at 10:37:14 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Come on, guys. Everyone knows the abortion debate will finally be settled on a Vegas message board by a bunch of men who aren't doctors*.

You're so close. Keep it up!

Anesthesiologists don't count.

My feelings are hurt! I can give some background, perhaps. There are some neonates that due to mainly some congenital problem will not live more than minutes once outside the womb. The doctors won't 'murder' the child, rather, they just won't use extraordinary methods to make a futile attempt to prolong the child's life. I remember quite a few of these from residency, but that is over 30 years ago. These decisions were not made lightly, and were always difficult for both the doctors and the parents.

I feel my opinions mirror terapined.... I am 'against' abortion, but wholly support a woman's right to have one.

We differ on alcohol.....

Care to comment on this Trump gutter tweet

"Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth........This will be remembered as one of the most shocking votes in the history of Congress. If there is one thing we should all agree on, it’s protecting the lives of innocent babies.'

I am commenting without having read the actual legislation, mostly because I don't want to spend the time, but I'm guessing there is legislation in all 50 states that already prevents the KILLING of newborn children. As stated in my original post, I believe that allowing a baby, or any human for that matter, to die without the use of extraordinary medical means is not KILLING that baby or human.
As most of you know, there is a concept called DNR (Do not resuscitate) which most at the end of their lives choose to accept, as opposed to being on life support for days, weeks, or months. This is widely accepted.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
February 26th, 2019 at 10:38:01 AM permalink

Hugely interesting Gallup poll

So you trust Gallup now?

How are Donald’s approval ratings with Gallup?
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
February 26th, 2019 at 10:42:26 AM permalink
Quote: Minty

Liberals tend to be more concentrated on specific location like cities rather than spread out. It's interesting though, because I've also heard that the more people vote in an election the more likely the winner is a Democrat.

The reason for that is because GOP voters are likely to vote and are usually better informed. When a low motivation, low information person is persuaded to vote is is because so the big, bad GOP does not do awful things to them.

Best example is Blacks. Blacks vote Democrat or they just stay home. The GOP long ago concluded reaching out to them is useless and a waste of time and energy. Even when a Republican makes things better for them they will still vote Democrat.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 26th, 2019 at 10:49:09 AM permalink

So you trust Gallup now?

It's a factual poll that Gallup has
been done forever. Nobody that I've
seen ever argues with it. These
polling outfits have to be very
careful, most of their paying
clients want accuracy, not a
political bias one way or the other.
That would be useless to them.
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 26th, 2019 at 10:59:24 AM permalink

I believe that allowing a baby, or any human for that matter, to die without the use of extraordinary medical means is not KILLING that baby or human.

If you have the ability to save them,
and choose not to use it, of course
it's killing them. You guys can tell
yourselves whatever you need to,
but you can't have it both ways.
You can't decide something isn't
killing when it obviously is, just
to make yourselves feel better
about it.

And I'm an atheist, this has nothing
to with what some god thinks about it.
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
February 26th, 2019 at 11:26:34 AM permalink
I could've swore it was already illegal to kill humans in the United States of America. That kind of makes any bill that outlaws killing humans redundant.

But lets keep sowing division because that's the only way we can win power. /thumbsup
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
Steverinos
February 26th, 2019 at 11:37:40 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

The reason for that is because GOP voters are likely to vote and are usually better informed. When a low motivation, low information person is persuaded to vote is is because so the big, bad GOP does not do awful things to them.

Best example is Blacks. Blacks vote Democrat or they just stay home. The GOP long ago concluded reaching out to them is useless and a waste of time and energy. Even when a Republican makes things better for them they will still vote Democrat.

Oh my, when did the comedy posts get scheduled? Trump and the GOP absolutely DEPEND on.their voters being uninformed, blind loyalists. They openly joke about it. The hypocrisy is blatant and frequent. The lies are in the many thousands. Please don't gaslight the forum on stuff like this - too much of that going on already.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 26th, 2019 at 11:39:12 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

I could've swore it was already illegal to kill humans in the United States of America. That kind of makes any bill that outlaws killing humans redundant.

But lets keep sowing division because that's the only way we can win power. /thumbsup

Well, in some places it is legal to deliver all but the head of a baby and kill it. How that is not killing a person I do not know.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 26th, 2019 at 11:49:06 AM permalink
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/25/health/abortion-late-in-pregnancy-eprise/index.html

Read these stories. This is the most difficult decision a woman or a couple will ever face in their lives. I don't want anybody getting in the middle of that decision, especially the mofo government. And especially when the government officials legislating that decision has in no way shape or form been faced with that decision themselves.

It's probably the last thing I'll contribute to this discussion. Nobody wins.
rxwine
rxwine
February 26th, 2019 at 11:53:32 AM permalink

If you have the ability to save them,
and choose not to use it, of course
it's killing them. You guys can tell
yourselves whatever you need to,
but you can't have it both ways.

The number 1 poster obviously isn't doing much for special needs kids as he has all this time on hands to preach morality at the rest of us.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 26th, 2019 at 11:53:43 AM permalink

Oh my, when did the comedy posts get scheduled? Trump and the GOP absolutely DEPEND on.their voters being uninformed, blind loyalists. They openly joke about it. The hypocrisy is blatant and frequent. The lies are in the many thousands. Please don't gaslight the forum on stuff like this - too much of that going on already.

LOL, look at Trump Jr.'s expression when Trump says he loves the poorly educated. Worth a thousand words...
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 26th, 2019 at 12:16:42 PM permalink

And you do not think the Dems depend on blind loyalty? All the Democrats have to do to fire up feminists is say, "THE GOP WANT'S TO TAKE AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO A FREE ABORTION!" Look how feminists let Bill Clinton molest women because he loved abortion. Look at how Blacks vote for the party of Jim Crow and the KKK over, over, and over no matter how bad their ghetto gets.

I have met many people on both sides. And have found the Democrat voter to be far less informed. Last month I was talking with a guy about the failed proposal Bush made for investing part of your FICA deductions. Once I got him calmed down it took me less than a minute to explain what the plan was really about---AND HE LOVED THE IDEA!

If you still doubt me look at all the Democrats in favor of the "Green New Deal."
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
February 26th, 2019 at 1:05:49 PM permalink

I am commenting without having read the actual legislation, mostly because I don't want to spend the time, but I'm guessing there is legislation in all 50 states that already prevents the KILLING of newborn children. As stated in my original post, I believe that allowing a baby, or any human for that matter, to die without the use of extraordinary medical means is not KILLING that baby or human.
As most of you know, there is a concept called DNR (Do not resuscitate) which most at the end of their lives choose to accept, as opposed to being on life support for days, weeks, or months. This is widely accepted.

Here are the provisions of the bill:

Quote: S. 311: Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

(1)If an abortion results in the live birth of an infant, the infant is a legal person for all purposes under the laws of the United States, and entitled to all the protections of such laws.

(2)Any infant born alive after an abortion or within a hospital, clinic, or other facility has the same claim to the protection of the law that would arise for any newborn, or for any person who comes to a hospital, clinic, or other facility for screening and treatment or otherwise becomes a patient within its care.

The bill can be viewed in its entirety here.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 26th, 2019 at 1:54:18 PM permalink
Finally. Rush vetted the Kamala story
of her being not a descendent of
slaves, but a descendent of slave
owners. I've been waiting patiently
for him to get to it.

Her father, Donald J. Harris, wrote an extensive essay about the family’s heritage in Jamaica at Jamaican Global Online in January, claiming to be the descendant of a famed slave owner.

Her family! Her family is descendants of slave owners, not slaves! Kamala Harris’s family, her father writes an essay in January claiming, stating that his family’s heritage is the descendant of a famed slave owner in Jamaica! They have no history as slaves. Their descendency is from slave owners.

He wrote: “My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me. The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter, who died in 1939.”

And he goes on to describe how his family, he and therefore his children, are descendants of slave owners, not of slaves. In other words, Kamala Harris’s ancestors presided over a real plantation. Her family, her ancestors owned people. Her father’s out getting this on the record ’cause he’s not crazy about some of things she’s out there saying.
terapined
terapined
February 26th, 2019 at 2:33:29 PM permalink
I have compassion for children of ancestors that did the wrong thing
EB on the other hand blames children
sad
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 26th, 2019 at 2:37:13 PM permalink

I have compassion for children of ancestors that did the wrong thing
EB on the other hand blames children
sad

Can you translate this into something
that makes sense? I have no idea what
it means. There are no children in this
story.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 26th, 2019 at 2:50:58 PM permalink

Can you translate this into something
that makes sense? I have no idea what
it means. There are no children in this
story.

You are saying Kamala is guilty of something, right? I guess you are trying to make some kind of connection?

Using this logic, Donald Trump is a criminal.

This is weak AF.
terapined
terapined
February 26th, 2019 at 3:01:40 PM permalink

You are saying Kamala is guilty of something, right? I guess you are trying to make some kind of connection?

This is weak AF.

ROTFL. Very very weak
Seeing Rush go there shows what a blowhard clown he is
This is all meaningless. This just exposes Rush's lack of intelligence
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
MoosetonSOOPOOaceofspades
February 26th, 2019 at 3:07:34 PM permalink

This is weak AF.

The "connection" is if it were a Republican it would lead the news on every lamestream channel for a week.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 26th, 2019 at 3:10:15 PM permalink

The "connection" is if it were a Republican it would lead the news on every lamestream channel for a week.

Still weak AF.

It Trump was Obama, he'd be impeached by now. Can you imagine if Barack Obama stood up on foreign soil and said he trusted a foreign adversary more than his own intelligence agencies?

Get real.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
aceofspades
February 26th, 2019 at 3:11:25 PM permalink

Still weak AF.

Not weak at all. You know it is true. And you know if it was the case every liberal around would be screaming about it.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
SOOPOOaceofspades
February 26th, 2019 at 3:11:28 PM permalink

Bingo! If they found this out about Trump
they would be laying on the floor in their
cubicles at MS/CNN peeing themselves
in joy. And everybody reading this knows
it. It would be mentioned every day he
was in office.

But because it's a Dem, nothing to see here.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 26th, 2019 at 3:20:21 PM permalink

Not weak at all. You know it is true. And you know if it was the case every liberal around would be screaming about it.

Why don't you let liberals decide for themselves what issues they care about? You guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ridiculous. Geezus. You support a lying scumbag for POTUS and you are making a big deal about what you think liberals should be upset about?

Get real.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 26th, 2019 at 3:27:36 PM permalink

Why don't you let liberals decide for themselves what issues they care about? You guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ridiculous. Geezus. You support a lying scumbag for POTUS and you are making a big deal about what you think liberals should be upset about?

Get real.

I'll let AOC decide what you guys care about.

Lying scumbag? Hillary? Kamala? Bernie? We didn't support them. We supported a strong alpha-male who cares more about us than illegal aliens.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 26th, 2019 at 3:28:38 PM permalink

Get real.

Lying scumbag? Hillary? Kamala? Bernie? We didn't support them. We supported a strong alpha-male who cares more about us than illegal aliens.

I will take those people's record with the truth over Donald Trump any day. AINEC.
terapined
terapined
February 26th, 2019 at 3:39:21 PM permalink

Get real.

I will take those people's record with the truth over Donald Trump any day. AINEC.

The right has gone totally bonkers
Your ancestor could be Mao or Stalin
Who cares
Has absolutely nothing to do with the morals of the latest generation
It really amazes me that Rush cares about this. What a dunce.
Hopefully Rush is all over this nonsense. lol
Too funny EB goes there and takes Rush with him. Keep it up EB :-)
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
SOOPOOaceofspades
February 26th, 2019 at 4:54:43 PM permalink

Who cares
Has absolutely nothing to do with the morals of the latest generation

Again missing the point. Everybody who's
breathing knows if this was Trump's
ancestor, the media would literally
explode. Literally.

But because it's a Lib, all you hear is a
big yawn. I'll tell you who's happy and
where you'll hear about this. From the
umpteen people who are running with
her for president. This is red meat, and
they're delighted about it.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
February 26th, 2019 at 5:02:44 PM permalink

explode. Literally.

But because it's a Lib, all you hear is a
big yawn. I'll tell you who's happy and
where you'll hear about this. From the
umpteen people who are running with
her for president. This is red meat, and
they're delighted about it.

Doing the Russian troll farm work here, EB. Their job is to divide the Democrats by undermining the front running candidates and causing internal upset and defensiveness. Your concentration, perhaps even obsession, on Kamala Harris is right in line with that agenda.

If your guy is so great, I don't know why you spend so much time dogging the opposition. He should he able to represent the obvious choice against any and all challengers. Guess he's not that great after all, huh?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 26th, 2019 at 5:10:37 PM permalink

Doing the Russian troll farm work here, EB. Their job is to divide the Democrats by undermining the front running candidates and causing internal upset and defensiveness. Your concentration, perhaps even obsession, on Kamala Harris is right in line with that agenda.

Good grief! So for the next year and a half are we going to hear "RUSSIANS!" every time something negative is said about a Democrat candidate?

The Democrat Party is making their own circus of all of this. From Green New Deal to slavery reparations. No need for the Russians to help them.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 26th, 2019 at 5:23:59 PM permalink

explode. Literally.

And anybody with half a brain knows that if Barack Obama had done a "smidgen" of what Trump has done, Republicans would've impeached. (See how easy this is?)
Last edited by: Steverinos on Feb 26, 2019
rxwine
rxwine
February 26th, 2019 at 5:56:15 PM permalink

explode. Literally.

Bah. Anderson Cooper's ancestors owned Michelle Obama's ancestor. No one cares.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
February 26th, 2019 at 6:13:33 PM permalink
Kamala moves higher on my list everyday as the righties get more and more desperate in their attempts to smear her and nothing appears to be sticking.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
terapined
terapined
February 26th, 2019 at 7:39:39 PM permalink

yup
Trump could be related to Benedict Arnold and nobody would care
What's funny is EB gushing over Rush pushing this ancestor BS
This just exposes how stupid Rush is to make this an issue
Of course dumb Rush listeners just gobble up this lame idiotic point about meaningless ancestors.
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 26th, 2019 at 8:13:41 PM permalink

Doing the Russian troll farm work here, EB.

How so. This is a legit story, Kamala's
own father wrote the article in Jan.
He has a problem with her running,
probably because he has a lot to
hide and doesn't want to go under the
public microscope.

Quote:

If your guy is so great, I don't know
why you spend so much time dogging
the opposition.

Yet in 2016 this place was trash Trump
with glee 24/7, and you remember it
well. If your gal was so great, I don't know
why you spent so much time dogging
the opposition. (see what I did there?)
rxwine
rxwine
February 26th, 2019 at 8:23:03 PM permalink

yup
Trump could be related to Benedict Arnold and nobody would care
What's funny is EB gushing over Rush pushing this ancestor BS
This just exposes how stupid Rush is to make this an issue
Of course dumb Rush listeners just gobble up this lame idiotic point about meaningless ancestors.

Maybe Rush is trying to distract us with the Ancestry.com approach. Have to admit, that's a new one, if not a sad one. Talk about grasping for straws. And by straw, I mean actual hay.
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 26th, 2019 at 8:27:34 PM permalink

Which office is Cooper running for,
refresh my memory. Oh right,
he's on a news show that nobody
watches. Mark Dice has more
viewers of his Youtube channel
than Cooper has on CNN.
  • Jump to: