Thread Rating:

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 148
July 2nd, 2018 at 6:53:47 AM permalink
delete
it's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters........................it's the size of the fight in the dog
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
July 2nd, 2018 at 4:12:54 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Come

Bruh
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 148
July 27th, 2018 at 10:28:54 AM permalink
it's not new but I never tried it before. the grocery stores here marinate the meat for you and then you just bake it or fry it. they do 90% of the work for you. bourbon and black pepper chicken wings which I had today. they were cheap too. 4 whole wings for $2.90. really good.
it's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters........................it's the size of the fight in the dog
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 261
July 27th, 2018 at 11:58:52 AM permalink
potatoes. Bought a whole bag of them and had to finish them because I can't afford to waste any food. So it was potatoes for lunch and will be potatoes for dinner. (Had some parsley with them also).

On-edit: also about four tablespoons of butter and one of those short bottles of Nestlee tap water.
Last edited by: FleaStiff on Jul 27, 2018
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1222
July 27th, 2018 at 1:43:50 PM permalink
I had a very disappointing experience at DuPar's at the Suncoast last week so my new family restaurant is officially Egg Works. Just had the egg salad sandwich an hour ago. Left very happy, as always.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 15
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
July 27th, 2018 at 3:16:23 PM permalink
I had a big bowl of chicken tortilla soup at Qdoba . The tortilla strips were ultra keto approved, anti glutenized, grass starved, non gmo af (tm)
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
Thanks for this post from:
AxelWolf
July 27th, 2018 at 5:59:55 PM permalink
Chicken tacos (gluten free cruelty free keto and atkins)

Also low fat free range and made by legal residents

Actually I'll lay money they were illegals
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
July 27th, 2018 at 6:40:57 PM permalink
A corn dog for breakfast, a corn dog for lunch, a Snickers bar,a bag of Cheetos, some Kit Kat minis, some Turkey for dinner. :)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
July 27th, 2018 at 7:12:10 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I had a very disappointing experience at DuPar's at the Suncoast last week so my new family restaurant is officially Egg Works. Just had the egg salad sandwich an hour ago. Left very happy, as always.

I have been wanting to try this place for a bit now, but missed out when they left downtown. The people in the Five Hundy group rave about the place. If you dont mind me asking, what didnt you like about the place? Have you tried the pancakes? They look amazing.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1222
July 27th, 2018 at 9:01:00 PM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

I have been wanting to try this place for a bit now, but missed out when they left downtown. The people in the Five Hundy group rave about the place. If you dont mind me asking, what didnt you like about the place? Have you tried the pancakes? They look amazing.

I really liked the location at the Golden Gate. Very vintage Vegas and the food was always perfect diner food. You may recall that is where I did the TomG pancake challenge. Despite it always being busy, the Golden Gate location closed. So I went to the location at the Suncoast quite a bit. That started good but it seemed to slowly lose that DuPars essence. My last visit the order was taken quickly enough, but the waiter came back 45 minutes later and apologized that he never put it in and forgot what we ordered. When it finally came, an hour after the original order, it seemed like Denny's food, at best. That was the last straw.

I've also been going to Egg Works for a while, which is also good. It isn't as sinfully delicious as DuPars but has more of a homemade kind of taste to it. For basic food, that is going to be my new standard and goodbye DuPar's.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.

• Jump to: