Thread Rating:

DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 75
July 28th, 2018 at 9:38:28 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I've also been going to Egg Works for a while, which is also good. It isn't as sinfully delicious as DuPars but has more of a homemade kind of taste to it. For basic food, that is going to be my new standard and goodbye DuPar's.

Eggworks is my favorite breakfast place. The one by my house has really good Hollandaise sauce.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
July 28th, 2018 at 9:39:19 AM permalink
I eat too much of this. Especially as I eat too much cheese to begin with.

GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 28th, 2018 at 11:16:24 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

Is there too much cheese on keto
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 28th, 2018 at 11:18:44 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Quote: Rigondeaux

Is there too much cheese on keto

Just because something is keto doesn't mean you can go ham AF on it.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
July 28th, 2018 at 12:28:06 PM permalink
Yes and no.

For you no, you shouldn't worry much about it. Stay keto and you'll be fine.

You can fine tune later.

It's not optimal to eat tons of cheese but few of us wind up eating optimally.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 178
July 28th, 2018 at 2:12:22 PM permalink
I have been eating a Trader Joe turkey wrap for lunch about every other day. The label clearly states it is a single serving, with about 440 calories.
To spice things up, today I had a buffalo chicken wrap from T.J. This one only had 380 calories, but the wrap is listed as two servings.
Same wrap, same packaging, yet for one a serving is half the package while the other considers the whole package to be a single serving.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 28th, 2018 at 2:22:05 PM permalink
Just had a keto meal at burger king. For anyone that doesnt know. Download the burger king app and there are some good coupons. I used the bogo whopper one. I ate 2 whoppers with cheese except I only ate the meat and stuff inside except for the tomatoe.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
July 28th, 2018 at 7:31:24 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Just had a keto meal at burger king. For anyone that doesnt know. Download the burger king app and there are some good coupons. I used the bogo whopper one. I ate 2 whoppers with cheese except I only ate the meat and stuff inside except for the tomatoe.

Holy Moly Gwae. NOOOOOOOO
LOL.

Gotta avoid those pesky tomatoes. polluted to hell and back with vitamins and a couple of grams of carbs.

Just stay the hell away from BK. Coupons... Print them off, add ketchup and eat the coupons.

Seriously dude. I get the whole keto thing, but this has to be the tail wagging the dog.

Stop finding meat that's free or as cheap as sh1t and start challenging yourself to COOK or eat modest sized meals that taste like heaven.

A balance of Fibre, Vitamins, Minerals, Carbs, Fats, Proteins, Water with a sprinkling of fantastical natural flavourings

or 10 oz* of meat & cheese served to the sound of a fryer going ding ding ding and the offer of 'go large with that'

Hint. If BK GIVE you some good coupons, They want to indoctrinate you, drag you in and fill you full of addictive cr4p. With bottomless pepsi and free barbecue (no sugar in me) sauce.

Stay home: Get an 8" plate and fill it with the most heavenly food you can create. (No. not syrup ). It will knock that BK lump of dripping into a cocked hat. Do that every day and drop pounds while getting renewed.

*edit. 2x4oz beef patty + 2 x slices cheese He did say he ate 2
Last edited by: OnceDear on Jul 29, 2018
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 16
July 29th, 2018 at 2:06:53 AM permalink
Bruh thatís not a whopper.
vegas
vegas
  • Threads: 25
July 29th, 2018 at 4:42:52 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Holy Moly Gwae. NOOOOOOOO
LOL.

Gotta avoid those pesky tomatoes. polluted to hell and back with vitamins and a couple of grams of carbs.

Just stay the hell away from BK. Coupons... Print them off, add ketchup and eat the coupons.

Seriously dude. I get the whole keto thing, but this has to be the tail wagging the dog.

Stop finding meat that's free or as cheap as sh1t and start challenging yourself to COOK or eat modest sized meals that taste like heaven.

A balance of Fibre, Vitamins, Minerals, Carbs, Fats, Proteins, Water with a sprinkling of fantastical natural flavourings

or 10 oz* of meat & cheese served to the sound of a fryer going ding ding ding and the offer of 'go large with that'

Hint. If BK GIVE you some good coupons, They want to indoctrinate you, drag you in and fill you full of addictive cr4p. With bottomless pepsi and free barbecue (no sugar in me) sauce.

Stay home: Get an 8" plate and fill it with the most heavenly food you can create. (No. not syrup ). It will knock that BK lump of dripping into a cocked hat. Do that every day and drop pounds while getting renewed.

*edit. 2x4oz beef patty + 2 x slices cheese He did say he ate 2

My thoughts exactly. How can you be on a diet and eat fast food garbage. You have to break the bad eating cycle and start eating healthy or it will never work. Just like in gambling you have to think long term if you want to lose weight and keep it off.
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong

• Jump to: