Thread Rating:

AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
February 21st, 2012 at 2:10:23 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Side bet... who will weigh less on October 17, HB or DG?

Really?
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
February 21st, 2012 at 2:12:04 PM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

blah blah blah

I forgot to add that I think it would be fun to come up with some kind of wager paid by the Wiz with one of his gold coins if he loses, and paid in cash by me if I lose, since I was interested in buying one or more of them. That would combine the HB wager with a wager on the price of gold in October...interesting.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
victorimmature
victorimmature
  • Threads: 0
February 21st, 2012 at 2:18:28 PM permalink
Quote: DorothyGale

You can toss me in a river and see if I float ...

Here are the main characters:

Dorothy Gale
Professor Marvel
The Wizard
Scarecrow
Cowardly Lion
Tin Man
Glinda (Galinda), the Good Witch of the North
Elphaba Thropp, The Wicked Witch of the West
Auntie Em
Toto

--Ms. D.

This is a gross misrepresentation.
The munchkins are going to be really pissed.
萬歲言論自由。
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
  • Threads: 40
February 21st, 2012 at 2:26:03 PM permalink

Side bet... who will weigh less on October 17, HB or DG?

I weigh 143 ... Mr. W. can confirm ... I will weigh 143 (+/- 3) on October 17 ...
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 112
February 21st, 2012 at 2:39:26 PM permalink
Quote: DorothyGale

I weigh 143 ... Mr. W. can confirm ... I will weigh 143 (+/- 3) on October 17 ...

That's perfect. HB thinks she will be right about there on October 17. If you will be in Vegas you can be a special guest.......
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 110
February 21st, 2012 at 2:40:50 PM permalink

That's perfect. HB thinks she will be right about there on October 17. If you will be in Vegas you can be a special guest.......

I object. I don't think people who are spreading negativity should be at the weigh in.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 21st, 2012 at 2:48:40 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

I object. I don't think people who are spreading negativity should be at the weigh in.

Well, HB... I've spread 'negativity', and want to be there! The weigh in is not a coronation, but rather the completion of a bet between many participants. If everyone thought you would have been able to do it, there would be no bet! Remember, as I've told you many times, I am hoping you can succeed even if I bet against you. If I told you I could hit 25 three point shots in a row, would you bet on or against me? If you saw me hit the first 24, and bet against me, would you be rooting for me or against me on that 25th shot? It depends on how you value money and friendship.
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 110
February 21st, 2012 at 3:10:25 PM permalink

Well, HB... I've spread 'negativity', and want to be there! The weigh in is not a coronation, but rather the completion of a bet between many participants. If everyone thought you would have been able to do it, there would be no bet! Remember, as I've told you many times, I am hoping you can succeed even if I bet against you. If I told you I could hit 25 three point shots in a row, would you bet on or against me? If you saw me hit the first 24, and bet against me, would you be rooting for me or against me on that 25th shot? It depends on how you value money and friendship.

If I'm telling you that there are certain people that I would prefer not to be at the weigh in and you argue with me over that then you are being disrespectful towards my wishes. But I'm not surprised, you're no stranger to disrespect.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 433
February 21st, 2012 at 3:25:47 PM permalink

But I'm not surprised, you're no stranger to disrespect.

This is getting ugly, folks. You have a long LONG way to
go till Oct, and the obvious bitterness that some of you
who made the bet feel at HB's success so for is pretty
evident. My suggestion is to lock this thread and let HB
make her weekly report on the blog. As`she loses more
weight, this negativity will only get worse. I don't think she
will be scared off by people being mean to her.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 21st, 2012 at 3:27:14 PM permalink

If I'm telling you that there are certain people that I would prefer not to be at the weigh in and you argue with me over that then you are being disrespectful towards my wishes. But I'm not surprised, you're no stranger to disrespect.

HB- every time someone challenges you or disagrees with you, you consider it 'disrespect'. Any opposing viewpoint you consider 'rude'. I put this whole damn bet together for YOU. I've tried my hardest to explain as simply as possible, so you could understand, each possible new bet, the reason for odds, etc. I've told you from the beginning that I was betting against you because YOU wanted the bet, not me. I can ASSURE you I don't want your $150. Look into your soul and try and figure out why there is no man in your life. I doubt it has to do with the weight. You can't even figure out who your friends are....

And Bob.... pleaseeeeeee... you must be kidding... read my post that has HB up in arms....

• Jump to: