Thread Rating:

MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 774
August 27th, 2019 at 7:56:39 AM permalink
Your credit is up, and thank you again.

My JS is indeed obfuscated, my stuff gets stolen a lot. If you really want to see it let me know and I'll PM it to you.
7craps
7craps
Joined: Jan 23, 2010
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1852
August 27th, 2019 at 8:33:19 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

My JS is indeed obfuscated, my stuff gets stolen a lot.

I hear good JS gets stolen a lot.
I used to copy others JS just to see how it worked and learned some from it. Never used it online. Most JS I used was learned from W3Schools.com
Quote: MichaelBluejay

If you really want to see it let me know and I'll PM it to you.

yes, that would be nice. Thanks.
winsome johnny (not Win some johnny)
7craps
7craps
Joined: Jan 23, 2010
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1852
August 27th, 2019 at 9:31:49 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

I repeat my invitation for anyone reading this to bang on the calculator and see if you can get it to break (either a wrong answer, or an interface problem).

"It doesn't calculate every possible idea you might have,... "

and this could be added
below the calculator
as the numbers can get large quickly.

For the 'average number of spins' for a streak
to see 'any' or a 'specific' number hit in a row (streak)

average does not mean it is certain as many think it does (about a 63.5% chance of success, give or take)
↓run / wheel→38 any #38 specific #37 any #37 specific #
2391,482381,406
31,48356,3541,40752,059
456,3552,141,49052,0601,926,220
52,141,49181,376,6581,926,22171,270,177
681,376,6593,092,313,04271,270,1782,636,996,586


pari/gp code
run=2;
N=37;\\equal numbers
\\do not change below
any=1+sum(i=1,run-1,N^i); \\formula
sp=sum(i=1,run,N^i); \\formula
any\\any number
sp\\specific number
winsome johnny (not Win some johnny)
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 421
  • Posts: 23261
August 27th, 2019 at 11:00:33 AM permalink
Quote: 7craps

Quote: MichaelBluejay

I repeat my invitation for anyone reading this to bang on the calculator and see if you can get it to break (either a wrong answer, or an interface problem).

"It doesn't calculate every possible idea you might have,... "

and this could be added
below the calculator
as the numbers can get large quickly.

For the 'average number of spins' for a streak
to see 'any' or a 'specific' number hit in a row (streak)

average does not mean it is certain as many think it does (about a 63.5% chance of success, give or take)
↓run / wheel→38 any #38 specific #37 any #37 specific #
2391,482381,406
31,48356,3541,40752,059
456,3552,141,49052,0601,926,220
52,141,49181,376,6581,926,22171,270,177
681,376,6593,092,313,04271,270,1782,636,996,586


pari/gp code
run=2;
N=37;\\equal numbers
\\do not change below
any=1+sum(i=1,run-1,N^i); \\formula
sp=sum(i=1,run,N^i); \\formula
any\\any number
sp\\specific number



Does all of this tell you where to
place the next bet? That's all that's
important.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 774
August 27th, 2019 at 10:20:15 PM permalink
I wasn't planning on adding more features b/c I've already got tons of ideas and I need to focus on other work now, but this one was really interesting so I went ahead and added it now. But this has to be the last one for a long while. Thank you for providing the formula and test cases.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 774
August 28th, 2019 at 8:16:32 AM permalink
Easy Vegas now has a theme song.
Last edited by: MichaelBluejay on Aug 28, 2019
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 774
September 2nd, 2019 at 9:11:26 AM permalink
Is imitation the sincerest form of flattery? I don't know, but I didn't feel especially flattered when I ran across this eBook being sold on Amazon which is comprised almost entirely of articles lifted word-for-word from Easy Vegas.

BTW, Easy Vegas still has a theme song.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 91
  • Posts: 9319
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPen
September 2nd, 2019 at 9:53:16 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

Is imitation the sincerest form of flattery? I don't know, but I didn't feel especially flattered when I ran across this eBook being sold on Amazon which is comprised almost entirely of articles lifted word-for-word from Easy Vegas.

BTW, Easy Vegas still has a theme song.



Not sure why you keep pushing the theme song. No one cares about a song

Eta: just listened to it, that is absolutely terrible. I mean just really bad. I would not be proud of that.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 774
September 2nd, 2019 at 9:56:28 AM permalink
I pushed the song because I was hoping to hear someone comment on it. I'm sorry you don't like it, I guess we just have a different sense of humor.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 91
  • Posts: 9319
September 2nd, 2019 at 9:57:19 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

I pushed the song because I was hoping to hear someone comment on it. I'm sorry you don't like it, I guess we just have a different sense of humor.



Yea very possible, but I didn't think your site was a humor site.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

  • Jump to: