Thread Rating:

Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
May 2nd, 2018 at 11:56:21 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

How exactly? They will get the medical bills.

You don't think any cost-shifting is going on when an uninsured young person is drowning in unpaid medical bills because they were looking at their phone when they ran the red light and was t-boned?
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:04:59 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Sounds like you were not hanging with gay men
How did you find yourself involved with pedophiles?

The idea that 20-some-odd gay men confided their sexual desires to Evenbob is laughable to me. He's been known to blatantly lie on here, and I'm gonna go on a limb and say this is just another one of those times...
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:06:48 PM permalink

And the likelihood they will pay them is close to zero. But there IS a law saying I cannot refuse care to anyone in need in the emergency situation mentioned above. Soooooo..... to get someone like me to be willing to take care of the uninsured non paying individuals, my local government (county in this instance) has to make up the difference (not exactly, but approximately).
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:10:04 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

You don't think any cost-shifting is going on when an uninsured young person is drowning in unpaid medical bills because they were looking at their phone when they ran the red light and was t-boned?

Probably less than we are paying for the Obamacare handout.

I'd wager that illegal aliens using the ER as primary care is costing us more, yet the same people who support Obamacare the most are for sanctuary cities and any against deportations. So I am not buying your premise so much.

Obamacare = disaster.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:11:56 PM permalink

lol...

Quote: SOOPOO

And the likelihood they will pay them is close to zero. But there IS a law saying I cannot refuse care to anyone in need in the emergency situation mentioned above. Soooooo..... to get someone like me to be willing to take care of the uninsured non paying individuals, my local government (county in this instance) has to make up the difference (not exactly, but approximately).

Yup. Not sure if this is federal or state by state but that's 100% the truth at least where I live too. Hospitals/ER's CANNOT turn away someone in any kind of an emergency situation. If that person can't pay, is the hospital just supposed to get stiffed? No, they go back to the state or federal government for tax breaks/money/etc. One way or another, WE ARE all paying for everyone's healthcare.

Just simple ignorance to think "nah, they'll get the bills so screw 'em!"
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:12:07 PM permalink

Gay males should be excluded from anything that puts them in potential intimate or compromising situations with young boys. Same as straight males should be with girls.

Just common sense. Sandusky is the perfect example as to why.

I'll bite. First define "young" for me in "young boys". I'll ask the questions without knowing your answer.

Can a male teach a kindergarten class of 5 year olds if there are girls in the class?
Can a male pediatrician take care of 8 year old girls?
Can a bisexual male ever have a job as a policeman?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:18:27 PM permalink

Gay males should be excluded from anything that puts them in potential intimate or compromising situations with young boys. Same as straight males should be with girls.

Great idea.

Let's also have them wear these pink triangles so that it's easy to spot these dangerous gays in public.

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:21:02 PM permalink

I'll bite. First define "young" for me in "young boys". I'll ask the questions without knowing your answer.

Can a male teach a kindergarten class of 5 year olds if there are girls in the class?
Can a male pediatrician take care of 8 year old girls?
Can a bisexual male ever have a job as a policeman?

A kindergarten teacher is not in intimate situations with the students.
A pediatrician will almost always have a parent in the room.

If a male or female is bisexual then they should not be allowed to do any kind of frisk that would require the opposite sex to perform. If this means they cannot do the job then they should not be hired.

My point is simple. Any situation where a straight male would or should not be allowed around females the gay male should not be allowed around males. Simple as that. Common sense, really. I hear gays say "they are born that way" and they "cannot help who they are attracted to." So safeguards need to be in place. They cannot have it both ways.
Steverinos
Steverinos
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:24:28 PM permalink
Health insurance is SHARED risk. It's not a recipe for success when the ONLY people sharing that risk are also the only people using services. It's kind of like, umm, duh??? lol, It's precisely the reason why every administration over the past several decades has tried to reform our health care system.
Romes
Romes
Thanked by
OnceDear
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:25:11 PM permalink

...If a male or female is bisexual then they should not be allowed to do any kind of frisk that would require the opposite sex to perform. If this means they cannot do the job then they should not be hired...

You literally just said if someone is bisexual they can't be a cop (or really any other job working with the sex of their liking - but specifically a cop because they would have to do frisks). While not a direct insult to me, I'm still grossly offended for the entire damn human race. What a friggin disgraceful, naive, and ignorant statement to make. I hope you're happy in your back country white america and that your children (if you have any - I hope not) look at you and laugh at you like the "old racists/sexist grandpa" you are while they actually further their culture/society without the oppressive views of 'ol racist/sexist pa.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:30:13 PM permalink

My point is simple. Any situation where a straight male would or should not be allowed around females the gay male should not be allowed around males.

Trump bragged about being able to walk around naked Miss America contestants because he was the boss. He probably gets a pass.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:30:50 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

You literally just said if someone is bisexual they can't be a cop (or really any other job working with the sex of their liking - but specifically a cop because they would have to do frisks). While not a direct insult to me, I'm still grossly offended for the entire damn human race. What a friggin disgraceful, naive, and ignorant statement to make. I hope you're happy in your back country white america and that your children (if you have any - I hope not) look at you and laugh at you like the "old racists/sexist grandpa" you are while they actually further their culture/society without the oppressive views of 'ol racist/sexist pa.

1. If you cannot do frisks and they are part of the job, you cannot be a cop.
2. If there is a standard that there are only same-sex frisks for privacy reasons, they if you are bisexual then you cannot do frisks.
3. If you fall under #2, then see #1.

It's not about racism/sexism/whatever name you want to throw. It is about common sense and human decency. But being that you throw out the name calling I see that you cannot intellectually defend your position.
ams288
ams288
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:31:25 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Trump bragged about being able to walk around naked Miss America contestants because he was the boss. He probably gets a pass.

I fear the inevitable reply from some deranged rightie will include the phrase "alpha male."
rxwine
rxwine
Thanked by
RomesgamerfreakSteverinosams288beachbumbabs
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:37:35 PM permalink

1. If you cannot do frisks and they are part of the job, you cannot be a cop.

If you cannot bake a wedding cake for everyone you shouldn't be a baker.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
RSRogerKint
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:40:37 PM permalink

1. This is America, you should not be forced to carry a product you do not want to carry.
2. I still do not see an intellectual counterpoint to my position, a usual thing.
Romes
Romes
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:43:28 PM permalink

1. If you cannot do frisks and they are part of the job, you cannot be a cop...

How would being straight, gay, or bisexual have anything to do with ones ability to be a professional and do their job? So I'm straight. If I was a cop and had to frisk a female suspect, are you saying I'm INCAPABLE of doing so in a professional manor consistent with my position?

The only solace I get is that your old country views are dying out from this country. Generation by generation more and more people are seeing through the bull%&*t through human interactions and experiences. People used to fear gays until they had a gay friend, child, etc, etc. Eventually, things right themselves and you can do nothing more than your old inappropriate grandpa rants to stop it. In like 2 more generations, your thoughts, feelings, and opinions will be not only a long gone thing of the past, but hopefully by then we'll have grown enough to a) shun you as a society, and b) arrest/fine you for your hate towards other human beings. Congrats on being on the wrong side of history. Enjoy your rants while they still exist as a 'thing' (even if they're already only existent in your little redneck part of the woods - and on internet forums).
Romes
Romes
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:45:19 PM permalink

...2. I still do not see an intellectual counterpoint to my position, a usual thing.

This is literally a perfect counterpoint. You're saying because of someones sexual bias they couldn't be a cop. This says, because of someones sexual bias, they shouldn't be a baker. Or did that intellectual counterpoint go over your little brain?
Steverinos
Steverinos
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:45:55 PM permalink
Geez....Oprah was right.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Thanked by
Romes
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:46:42 PM permalink

1. This is America, you should not be forced to carry a product you do not want to carry.

To take this all the way.....
1. Should cabbies be able to not pick up African-Americans?
2. Should all employers be able to ask if you are gay on an employment application?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:50:18 PM permalink

How would being straight, gay, or bisexual have anything to do with ones ability to be a professional and do their job? So I'm straight. If I was a cop and had to frisk a female suspect, are you saying I'm INCAPABLE of doing so in a professional manor consistent with my position?

I am saying AGAIN that many PDs have a policy of no opposite-sex frisks. So if you are bisexual you are incapable of doing frisks and thus the job.

Quote:

The only solace I get is that your old country views are dying out from this country.

Several decades of pro-gay indoctrination and propaganda from in schools to entertainment have indeed had an effect.
billryan
billryan
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:51:17 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Another possibility is that he *does* understand and is just trolling.

Either way, just ignore him like I do.

Divas gonna diva.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:54:06 PM permalink

What does this have to do with gays? A cab is a "common carrier" and thus not allowed to refuse service.

Quote:

2. Should all employers be able to ask if you are gay on an employment application?

If it matters to the job, yes. Mattering would as I have been saying, if you are going to be involved in with same-sex people in a way that an opposite-sex person would be banned. Example would be since a straight male could not be in the female locker room, the gay male should not be in the male locker room. And no, he should not be in the females, either.
Romes
Romes
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:55:28 PM permalink

...Several decades of pro-gay indoctrination and propaganda from in schools to entertainment have indeed had an effect.

Ah, I translated your ignorant speak to understand you meant gay-ACCEPTANCE. Gotcha.

... Example would be since a straight male could not be in the female locker room, the gay male should not be in the male locker room. And no, he should not be in the females, either.

One of my best friends was a STRAIGHT athletic trainer for a female college sports team, with many very very attractive females. He was in their locker-room, on the buses with them, at the hotels with them, etc, etc. Never once was he non-professional nor did he date/hookup with ANY of the players. Does this blow your mind? You thought this wasn't possible, right? Catch on up to the 20th century sometime, where people are capable of being adults and being professional so their sexual orientation shouldn't even be part of the adult conversation about the job.
billryan
billryan
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:56:17 PM permalink

I'm a bit confused here. What product is a store owner being forced to sell? The government can tell me what I can't sell- illegal products, or make me get a license to operate or sell certain things- beer, guns, weed, , and even tell me I can only sell a product to people of a certain age, but what is this about forcing me to carry a product?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
May 2nd, 2018 at 12:57:03 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Sounds like you were not hanging with gay men
How did you find yourself involved with pedophiles?

I guess pedophiles are big into antiques!

I've known lots of gay men, too, and pedophilia never came up.

EvenBob is full of bullroar.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:00:39 PM permalink

Ah, I translated your ignorant speak to understand you meant gay-ACCEPTANCE. Gotcha.

Nothing ignorant about it. Unindoctrinated, a little kid will see two guys together and say, "mommy, what is wrong with those two?" Aversion to homosexuality is found in cultures across the world and across time. It is just since the indoctrination that things have changed.

Or are you denying there has been pro-gay "education" in schools and pro-gay messages in entertainment since the 1970s?

Aw, then again, just deny it and call me a name again. Easier on you.
billryan
billryan
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:01:58 PM permalink

What does this have to do with gays? A cab is a "common carrier" and thus not allowed to refuse service.

If it matters to the job, yes. Mattering would as I have been saying, if you are going to be involved in with same-sex people in a way that an opposite-sex person would be banned. Example would be since a straight male could not be in the female locker room, the gay male should not be in the male locker room. And no, he should not be in the females, either.

Do you support lifetime welfare for gays in order to protect society from interacting with them in the course of normal business? Or perhaps all gays should live in one place where "normal" people can avoid them? Since this is something you obviously have given a lot of thought to, what should be done with whatever percent of the population is gay?
Romes
Romes
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:04:13 PM permalink

Nothing ignorant about it. Unindoctrinated, a little kid will see two guys together and say, "mommy, what is wrong with those two?" ...

This is literally a made up lie. Go to YouTube and type "how kids see gays" or something. There were PLENTY of case studies done where kids JUST DON'T CARE if someones gay or straight. They have no concept of "sexual orientation" and in fact show bisexual natures themselves as thinking it would be COOL to be married to their best mate! The only biases they get is from their environment (hello Freud). Let me guess, your daddy or mommy didn't like them blacks nor them gays?

From another thread, but I thought EVERYONE HERE COULD READ THIS:

Quote: billryan

Sun is an affiliate of Delta. There is no excuse for stranding those people, and I think the blame is going to fall squarely on Delta.

Quote: JohnnyQ

WHAT ? Maybe ? ? ? Not.

On December 14, 2017, The Davis Brothers announced they would be selling the airline to New York Based Apollo Global Management for an undisclosed amount. The airline will still be headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota lead by CEO Jude Bricker. This move is in hopes that Apollo's finances will allow the airline to "grow as it pleases".

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Country_Airlines

Quote: billryan

I stand corrected. Not sure why I thought they were part of Delta.

Quote: JohnnyQ

In fairness, there have been a lot of mergers, etc, of late. For example, ValuJet ( Everglades crash ) was purchased/merged into AIRTRAN quite a few years ago.

omg is this how an intellectual adult conversation works? I've had these many times, but I sometimes get confused in this political thread...
billryan
billryan
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:10:06 PM permalink
Growing up, my friend had a brother that is what we called then called retarded. He lived in a place that was part group home, part institute. They used to go and visit him every Sunday and the kid got a lot of pleasure just walking around the town and going to the beach holding hands with his father and brother. As they got older, my friend realized his father no longer wanted to walk through town, just to stay on the grounds of the home. When he asked his dad why, the answer was that the father was afraid someone might see him and the son holding hands and think they were gay. What a stranger might think was more important to him than his own son. Their relationship was never the same again. This was around 1978 and even then is was sad. That some people today still think this is a problem is sadder.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:10:22 PM permalink

This is literally a made up lie. Go to YouTube and type "how kids see gays" or something.

I do not need to go to YT as I have seen reality with my own eyes. I do not need to read biased and staged studies, either. Kids know when something is wrong, which is why the gay lobby wants to get to them as early as kindergarten to be sure they "get their minds right."

Really, if kids see nothing wrong, then why is the gay lobby always pushing for mandatory pro-gay education?
ams288
ams288
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:18:09 PM permalink

I do not need to go to YT as I have seen reality with my own eyes. I do not need to read biased and staged studies, either.

Seriously, fellow libs: why are you engaging with this guy?

You're. Wasting. Your. Time.
rxwine
rxwine
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:23:53 PM permalink

Really, if kids see nothing wrong, then why is the gay lobby always pushing for mandatory pro-gay education?

You're going to base your views on "Kid logic," instead of adult logic?

Kid: But Tommy did it

Adult: If Tommy jumps off a cliff are you going to jump off a cliff?
Romes
Romes
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:23:56 PM permalink

I do not need to go to YT as I have seen reality with my own eyes. I do not need to read biased and staged studies, either. Kids know when something is wrong, which is why the gay lobby wants to get to them as early as kindergarten to be sure they "get their minds right."

TINFOIL much? Yes, as most ignorant and naive people... they've had the smallest of experiences and that small experience rules all. That's like saying "I lost my first few sessions of blackjack, card counting doesn't work!" Your sample size is a joke, and you have a completely incorrect understanding about the long run.

BECAUSE THE YOUNGER KIDS DON'T YET HAVE THE BIASES OF THEIR HOME/PARENTS YET SO THEY'RE TRYING TO REACH THEM ABOUT ACCEPTING OTHERS AS NORMAL HUMANS BEFORE THEIR RACIST/SEXIST PARENTS "teach" THEM OTHERWISE.

Because, as you can see with your own racism/sexism... once you have those ideas rooted in your brain, irregardless of facts/logic, people refuse to let go of them. No matter how old, inane, psychopathic, and racist/sexist they are. How hard is it to understand that?
TigerWu
TigerWu
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:23:58 PM permalink
Sometimes I WISH I were gay...

I've been hit on way more by gay men than I have straight women... :/
Romes
Romes
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:26:16 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Sometimes I WISH I were gay...

Greg Geraldo did some hilarious stand up on this... Arguing with wife: "Do you know how many times I've thought to myself, I'd take a giant c**k in the a$$ if you'd just shut the f$&* up???"
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:31:32 PM permalink
Wtf, how do so many people here know so many gays? I knew two gay kids when I was in high school, well, one of them was just going through a phase and he's actually straight. Not entirely sure about the other kid, but he lives in SF now so....
Romes
Romes
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:33:17 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Wtf, how do so many people here know so many gays? I knew two gay kids when I was in high school, well, one of them was just going through a phase and he's actually straight. Not entirely sure about the other kid, but he lives in SF now so....

Because we've finally recognized them as human and having nothing wrong with them, so surprise surprise more and more came out of hiding (which they had to do before due to ridicule, and well you know, not being treated like humans).

Hell, just look at republican senators over the years... especially those "most" homophobic.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:37:07 PM permalink

Because we've finally recognized them as human and having nothing wrong with them, so surprise surprise more and more came out of hiding (which they had to do before due to ridicule, and well you know, not being treated like humans).

Hell, just look at republican senators over the years... especially those "most" homophobic.

What does this have to do with knowing a bunch of gay people? Seems like you guys are all drowning in d***.
ams288
ams288
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:38:15 PM permalink

TigerWu
TigerWu
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:42:48 PM permalink

Wtf, how do so many people here know so many gays?

I used to work in the entertainment industry.

And I have a few gay friends now, and if you have one or two gay friends and start hanging out with them, they usually know a lot of other gay people, so your circle of gay friends and acquaintances tends to increase exponentially.
Romes
Romes
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:44:53 PM permalink

What does this have to do with knowing a bunch of gay people? Seems like you guys are all drowning in d***.

Huh? Okay... So 10 years ago there were a lot less gay people you knew about because most were "in the closet" due to ridicule and shame homophobic people put on them making them not feel like real human beings.

Now, with "some" progress, though experiences and education, MOST PEOPLE have shown gays it's okay to be gay and more and more have come out of the closet. Thus, you might have only known 2 gay guys in HS, but really there were probably a dozen you didn't know about. Not only that but some people don't realize they're gay till later in life. Not only that but as you grow in age you also meet more and more people upping your sampling size, thus meeting more gay people along the way. By the time you're in your 30's you'll know plenty of gay, straight, black, white, etc, etc, etc, people because your sampling size and experience with other humans has gone up a lot. I'd put N0 at around age 40 now days due to better communication and social networking. Back in "the" day (like with AZDuffman) most people just got the biases of their parents then never got to N0 to get enough real life experience to realize their parents biases were wrong... and inhumane.

RS I'd love to hear your feedback to this post...
Last edited by: Romes on May 2, 2018
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:50:59 PM permalink

I used to work in the entertainment industry.

And I have a few gay friends now, and if you have one or two gay friends and start hanging out with them, they usually know a lot of other gay people, so your circle of gay friends and acquaintances tends to increase exponentially.

That is what happened to me. I had a partner (another anesthesiologist) who was a single gay woman. We became good friends. When I divorced if she and I would go out we would both notice the same attractive woman. She would immediately tell me if the woman would be more interested in her or me! Gaydar, you know. In conversation she mentioned a whole slew of women we worked with that were gay. I never would have known if not for her. There are a bunch of gay men at work who do not hide the fact that they are gay. Probably 20 years ago they would have.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:52:57 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

The idea that 20-some-odd gay men confided their sexual desires to Evenbob

Never happened. Never had one conversation
with a Gay guy about sex. What I did do was
own a bar next to a Gay bar, and I got a lot
of the overflow. I listened to hundreds of
conversations among Gay men over the years,
they were right there, two feet from me, sitting
at the bar.

The main topic of conversation was sex, and
it was never about how they were all after
nice mature males their own age. Or older.
Never ever. The polar opposite of that, in
fact. Some would say they were obsessed with
the subject. They were very funny and clever
about it, I must say I laughed out loud with
them many times. Many became friends
and they mocked me for being straight. Good
times..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
petroglyphRogerKint
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:53:10 PM permalink

BECAUSE THE YOUNGER KIDS DON'T YET HAVE THE BIASES OF THEIR HOME/PARENTS YET SO THEY'RE TRYING TO REACH THEM ABOUT ACCEPTING OTHERS AS NORMAL HUMANS BEFORE THEIR RACIST/SEXIST PARENTS "teach" THEM OTHERWISE.

Sounds very much like the "education" of repressive governments all over history.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:55:05 PM permalink

In Calif I was too, because I was around
them all the time. And I was 29.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
rsactuary
rsactuary
Thanked by
Romesams288
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:57:42 PM permalink

Seems like you guys are all drowning in d***.

As a gay man, I'm afraid to say that this is NOT the case. sigh.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
May 2nd, 2018 at 1:58:24 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

at the bar.

times..

Still meaningless
Gay men in their 50's attracted to 20 to 30 yr old gay men
Straight men in their 50's are attracted to Women in their 20's and 30's
Very common. Its human nature
Regardless
Has nothing to do with pedophilia.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
rsactuary
rsactuary
May 2nd, 2018 at 2:00:31 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

at the bar.

times..

Yes, gay men talk about sex. So do straight men, straight women and lesbian women. Just FYI.

And yes, gay men tend to prefer younger over older. But NEVER EVER in my 35 years of being the age of consent have I ever heard gay men talking about younger as in underage. I think you were too busy staring at their bulges to really hear what they were saying.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2018 at 2:07:18 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

I think you were too busy staring at their bulges to really hear what they were saying.

So you are admitting there is something wrong with a guy staring at another guy's bulge? I agree!

This is the kind of comment gays make all the time. They say "Gay is OK!" But when a straight man does not support them 100% they imply he is gay. But if there was nothing wrong they would not make such a comment.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
Thanked by
AZDuffmanRogerKintSOOPOO
May 2nd, 2018 at 2:13:32 PM permalink

Before 5th grade, I don't want you teaching sex education to kids at all. That is the parents job, or do you believe parents shouldn't be allowed to pass on their values to their children?

All teachers in grade school should try to dissuade kids that young from practicing sex. Sounds like you are promoting sodomy.
  • Jump to: