Millennials are less likely to vote Dem then
they were a year ago.

??????????
Are they all watching Foxnews?
Of course not, that's the elderly channel
LOL
Maybe support dropped a bit from say 60% to 59%, its still a Dem block
Last edited by: terapined on May 1, 2018
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
May 1st, 2018 at 8:11:48 AM permalink
"The Dems were the party of slavery!! And they formed the Klan!"

Yeah, 150 years ago.

"The Dems fought against Civil Rights!!"

Yeah, 50 years ago.

I guess it's good that these people are reading history books, but bringing up these facts in an attempt to discredit or attack the modern day Democratic party is a non-sequitur.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
May 1st, 2018 at 10:48:38 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

"The Dems were the party of slavery!! And they formed the Klan!"

Yeah, 150 years ago.

"The Dems fought against Civil Rights!!"

Yeah, 50 years ago.

Ask African Americans how they've
fared under Dems like Jesse Jackson
and Sharpton and Obama. Under
Trump black unemployment is the
lowest it's ever been. Food stamp
enrollment has dropped by millions
under Trump.

Obama did less than nothing for the
average black person, just ask them.

Why Trump is Better for Black America than Obama Ever Was

Obama, our first black president, won well over 90 percent of the black vote, yet from an economic perspective he delivered poor results. Black incomes from 2009 to 2014 fell more for blacks than any other racial or ethnic group. So far Trump has done more for black economic progress than Obama did in eight years.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/346647-opinion-the-real-record-on-black-america-under-trump-vs
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
May 1st, 2018 at 10:55:53 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

and Sharpton

What elected office have Jesse Jackson and Sharpton held?
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
Romes
May 1st, 2018 at 11:09:06 AM permalink

Under
lowest it's ever been.

Yes, and it's been dropping every year since 2011, due to the economic recovery. What did Trump have to do with that?

Quote:

Food stamp
under Trump.

Because only black people are on food stamps?

Food stamp enrollment has been going down every year since 2013, again, mostly due to economic recovery after the 2008 crash. Trump is not the magical ingredient in that (nor is Obama, by the way).

Quote:

Black incomes from 2009 to 2014 fell more for blacks than any other racial or ethnic group.

Black median household income INCREASED from 2011 to 2016 under Obama. And it fell during the last two Republican Presidents. And skyrocketed under Clinton.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
May 1st, 2018 at 11:13:25 AM permalink

Yes, and it's been dropping every year since 2011, due to the economic recovery. What did Trump have to do with that?

Because only black people are on food stamps?

Food stamp enrollment has been going down every year since 2013, again, mostly due to economic recovery after the 2008 crash. Trump is not the magical ingredient in that (nor is Obama, by the way).

Black median household income INCREASED from 2011 to 2016 under Obama. And it fell during the last two Republican Presidents. And skyrocketed under Clinton.

Please don't baffle EB with facts. Not good for his heart.
TigerWu
TigerWu
May 1st, 2018 at 11:14:55 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Please don't baffle EB with facts. Not good for his heart.

He'll just ignore them like he always does. I don't know why I even try....
Romes
Romes
May 1st, 2018 at 11:57:27 AM permalink

He'll just ignore them like he always does. I don't know why I even try....

Isn't that every republican now days? Facts? lol who needs those when I KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT. Reminder: I'm independent and I don't like most democrats but dear god the ignorance to facts republicans display is astounding, and sad.

*Donald Trump murders black baby and rapes 3 women in the street*

*Republicans*: That baby was a thug that was the baby of a criminal so he was basically a criminal... and he didn't cheat BUT if he did they definitely came on to him and in that case adultery is OKAY! Hell, if she gets pregnant then she should have an abortion because she's trying to trap him and it's okay if you're a billionaire but NO ONE ELSE is allowed!
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
May 1st, 2018 at 12:13:43 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/30/kanye-west-crips-target-daz-dillinger/

Looks like Kamala Harris has found her running mate.

Amazing how some people on the far left and right cannot act human. Sorry but this guy is just as bad as the Nazi’s and White Supremacy idiots on the right.

And yet someone will blame it on Trump.

I said thank you on your post because I agree about the fringe idiots. However, I think Kamala Harris does not necessarily belong among them.

Perhaps you'll give her another look when things calm down a bit (constant news cycles of outrage). I think she's more an honest broker asking the tough questions and demanding accountability, than a fringe nut.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
May 1st, 2018 at 12:27:17 PM permalink

and Sharpton and Obama. Under
lowest it's ever been. Food stamp
under Trump.

Obama did less than nothing for the
average black person, just ask them.

Why Trump is Better for Black America than Obama Ever Was

Obama, our first black president, won well over 90 percent of the black vote, yet from an economic perspective he delivered poor results. Black incomes from 2009 to 2014 fell more for blacks than any other racial or ethnic group. So far Trump has done more for black economic progress than Obama did in eight years.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/346647-opinion-the-real-record-on-black-america-under-trump-vs

This is an OPINION blog by one of Trump's advisors! You quote him like it's factual. Good grief.

Stephen Moore is the distinguished visiting fellow for the Project for Economic Growth at The Heritage Foundation and a senior economic analyst at CNN. He served as an economic advisor to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Romes
Romes
May 1st, 2018 at 12:32:00 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

This is an OPINION blog by one of Trump's advisors! You quote him like it's factual. Good grief...

Since trump, ya know, hates fake news... WHY doesn't he pass something like this???

Spreading fake news = jail time / fines:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/malaysia-fake-news-law-already-211600831.html

TLDR: guy posted fake news video saying it took cops 58 minutes to respond to something... it really only took them 8 minutes... guy was fined ~$2k, couldn't pay, going to jail for 1 month.

There would literally be dozens of members IN THIS THREAD ALONE that would be fined/jailed for some of the things they've posted.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
TigerWu
TigerWu
May 1st, 2018 at 12:41:07 PM permalink
As much as conservatives and Republicans claim to hate fake news and biased media, you'd think they would be in favor of some kind of... Doctrine, maybe... that would ensure Fairness across all forms of media. That seems like something they could really get behind, right?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
Romes
May 1st, 2018 at 1:01:10 PM permalink
Trump told close to eighty provable lies at his "rally" in Michigan. Almost all of them have been stated and disproved many times before, yet the crowd applauded them loudly anyway. How unintelligent does one have to be to cheer disproved lies over and over?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
May 1st, 2018 at 1:25:02 PM permalink

As much as conservatives and Republicans claim to hate fake news and biased media, you'd think they would be in favor of some kind of... Doctrine, maybe... that would ensure Fairness across all forms of media. That seems like something they could really get behind, right?

I've said time and time again that I'd support this. I think it's BS that people, especially the media, can make stuff up and it "be okay" because of freedom of speech.
billryan
billryan
May 1st, 2018 at 1:35:01 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I've said time and time again that I'd support this. I think it's BS that people, especially the media, can make stuff up and it "be okay" because of freedom of speech.

So do you have an issue with the POtuS simply making shit up constantly?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 241
May 1st, 2018 at 1:53:14 PM permalink

Hell no. Sounds like Nazi Germany or North Korea.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
RS
May 1st, 2018 at 1:54:12 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

"If you like your health insurance you can keep it."

Yeah, that was a problem.
RS
RS
May 1st, 2018 at 1:57:22 PM permalink

I haven't really been following all the recent political stuff lately. But I have an issue with ALL people making sh** up constantly.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
May 1st, 2018 at 2:15:07 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

I like my health insurance
I kept it :-)
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
May 1st, 2018 at 2:18:10 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Most people did. But I think it's clear that Obama made a mistake in making such a blanket statement about millions of Americans.

That being said, I'll take his record with the truth over the a**hat we have right now. It's not even close.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

I guess it could be close if you take Obama's truths and Trump's lies, but flip it.

Trump's a disgrace.
billryan
billryan
May 1st, 2018 at 2:33:40 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

I hated mine. Switched and saved eight hundred a month the first year. The second year they raised it so I only saved about $500. Outrageous.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
May 1st, 2018 at 2:33:43 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

Most people did. But I think it's clear that Obama made a mistake in making such a blanket statement about millions of Americans.

That being said, I'll take his record with the truth over the a**hat we have right now. It's not even close.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

I guess it could be close if you take Obama's truths and Trump's lies, but flip it.

Trump's a disgrace.

Taking away the “He’s a disgrace” opinion, can you give me an example of one thing he has done that has harmed or changed your life for the worse? Or it just the general disagreement of policy.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
SOOPOO
May 1st, 2018 at 2:36:33 PM permalink

I hated mine. Switched and saved eight hundred a month the first year. The second year they raised it so I only saved about $500. Outrageous.

With full disclosure you should admit you are on government subsidized Health Care. Even if one doesn’t make a judgement on someone with your assets being smart enough to still be able to qualify, it does affect your opinion. But like taxes, everybody likes to pay less, right?
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 213
Thanked by
RS
May 1st, 2018 at 2:44:17 PM permalink

Hell no. Sounds like Nazi Germany or North Korea.

It's basically, point, counterpoint. Not anything like Nazi or N. Korea except perhaps, it would force CNN to report more of a Fox viewpoint and vice versa.

Dummies would be against that I suppose, since it would force them to stick their fingers in their ears or change the channel, or take more BP medication.

Are we getting to the point that people should only get news they agree with mostly? Now that's sad.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
May 1st, 2018 at 2:54:31 PM permalink

LOL

The righties only got one lie from Obama that they constantly pivot to, and that's it.

Almost as bad as when we call Donald stupid and they pivot to Obama's decade-old "57 states" flub.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
SOOPOO
May 1st, 2018 at 2:59:12 PM permalink

Taking away the “He’s a disgrace” opinion, can you give me an example of one thing he has done that has harmed or changed your life for the worse?

Despite what they say, most people's day-to-day lives aren't affected by Presidential policies, no matter who is in charge. My life is not noticeably different under Trump than it was under Obama, or Bush, or Clinton, etc. (Actually, Bush sent me to Iraq, but that is an outlier event, so I don't know if I should count that.) Trump hasn't destroyed or ruined America any more than Obama did, and he probably won't, since there are so many checks and balances in place. He's still a disgrace, though.
Steverinos
Steverinos
May 1st, 2018 at 3:04:38 PM permalink

Taking away the “He’s a disgrace” opinion, can you give me an example of one thing he has done that has harmed or changed your life for the worse? Or it just the general disagreement of policy.

Trump is a disgrace because he's the President of our country and is a f**king liar and a conman. He's an embarrassment and we ought to be ashamed we elected such a man to lead us.

Let me know if you ever want to get into the weeds of what I posted above. There's a ton of information there. It's sourced too. Crazy huh? Sources? Links...that you can follow? That's soooooooooooooooooooooo weird!

As far as examples of things he's done that has adversely affected me? I think the tax bill is going to adversely affect the entire country because trickle-down is a farce. It's been what...30 years? Where's the trickle down? lol, income inequality graphs and charts that capture the data over this time period should be alarming to ALL of us. Trump just made it worse. I have two teenagers and they will soon have to clean up this mess that the baby boomer generation has left them.

General disagreement over policy? The funny thing is, okay, is that I think there's room for agreement with liberals and Trump. He's not ideologically driven. He'll flip flop on anything in a second if it means he can score a win. I consider that a positive. There's been several instances where it looked like he was willing to work with dems on issues ("Bill of Love" for dreamers, for example), but then he backtracked. And while that was disappointing, at least he demonstrated that he could be willing to work with the other side. It hasn't happened yet and it might never will. But if republicans get thumped in the mid-terms, I think it's a very real possibility that he abandons the GOP (the feeling will probably be mutual) and starts working toward promoting liberal ideas and values, realizing that he won't win in 2020 if he gets thumped in 2018.

And what's interesting about the time we live in? Liberal values and ideas are widely supported in our country, but the politicians that support those ideas and values aren't winning elections. Weird. But I think this year's mid-terms could be the turning point. We'll see.
Boz
Boz
May 1st, 2018 at 3:07:22 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

LOL

The righties only got one lie from Obama that they constantly pivot to, and that's it.

Almost as bad as when we call Donald stupid and they pivot to Obama's decade-old "57 states" flub.

He also denied the Larry Sinclair story, which may or may not be true. But it was long before he was President so it really shouldn’t matter.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
May 1st, 2018 at 3:09:22 PM permalink

...and is a f**king liar and a conman...

ALL politicians are. Trump just more so.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Steverinos
Steverinos
May 1st, 2018 at 3:11:03 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Nah, disagree. Being THAT cynical is miserable.
billryan
billryan
May 1st, 2018 at 3:14:16 PM permalink

That simply isn't true. There are many decent honest politicians out there, but the bad ones want you to believe they are the norm. It's no different here than the morons here repeating the same lies over and over. Eventually they hope you get worn down and think its common.
Boz
Boz
May 1st, 2018 at 3:21:56 PM permalink

That simply isn't true. There are many decent honest politicians out there, but the bad ones want you to believe they are the norm. It's no different here than the morons here repeating the same lies over and over. Eventually they hope you get worn down and think its common.

Come on Bill, why not call a spade a spade? Who are the morons on here? You seem to think it is ok to call fellow posters morons but get upset when we call a lazy American on welfare out on it. Such a double standard in Bill’s world. Again, who made you the arbitrator of who is a moron and who isn’t?
TigerWu
TigerWu
May 1st, 2018 at 3:22:39 PM permalink

General disagreement over policy? The funny thing is, okay, is that I think there's room for agreement with liberals and Trump. He's not ideologically driven. He'll flip flop on anything in a second if it means he can score a win.

If Democrats take the House and Senate at any point during his tenure, Trump will flip and become the most liberal President of the last 100 years. Mark my words.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 1st, 2018 at 3:22:51 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

It's basically, point, counterpoint. Not anything like Nazi or N. Korea except perhaps, it would force CNN to report more of a Fox viewpoint and vice versa.

Dummies would be against that I suppose, since it would force them to stick their fingers in their ears or change the channel, or take more BP medication.

Are we getting to the point that people should only get news they agree with mostly? Now that's sad.

If people want that, a network would be making it available, People have tuned out these kinds of shows.
Boz
Boz
May 1st, 2018 at 3:26:51 PM permalink

Trump is a disgrace because he's the President of our country and is a f**king liar and a conman. He's an embarrassment and we ought to be ashamed we elected such a man to lead us.

Let me know if you ever want to get into the weeds of what I posted above. There's a ton of information there. It's sourced too. Crazy huh? Sources? Links...that you can follow? That's soooooooooooooooooooooo weird!

As far as examples of things he's done that has adversely affected me? I think the tax bill is going to adversely affect the entire country because trickle-down is a farce. It's been what...30 years? Where's the trickle down? lol, income inequality graphs and charts that capture the data over this time period should be alarming to ALL of us. Trump just made it worse. I have two teenagers and they will soon have to clean up this mess that the baby boomer generation has left them.

General disagreement over policy? The funny thing is, okay, is that I think there's room for agreement with liberals and Trump. He's not ideologically driven. He'll flip flop on anything in a second if it means he can score a win. I consider that a positive. There's been several instances where it looked like he was willing to work with dems on issues ("Bill of Love" for dreamers, for example), but then he backtracked. And while that was disappointing, at least he demonstrated that he could be willing to work with the other side. It hasn't happened yet and it might never will. But if republicans get thumped in the mid-terms, I think it's a very real possibility that he abandons the GOP (the feeling will probably be mutual) and starts working toward promoting liberal ideas and values, realizing that he won't win in 2020 if he gets thumped in 2018.

And what's interesting about the time we live in? Liberal values and ideas are widely supported in our country, but the politicians that support those ideas and values aren't winning elections. Weird. But I think this year's mid-terms could be the turning point. We'll see.

Thanks for taking the time to write a respectful post. Good points.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
May 1st, 2018 at 3:39:46 PM permalink

T

No, they are not widely supported. They are very widely supported in a few dense, urban areas. Do you not wonder why the politicians who run as liberals tend to lose? It is because people know liberalism has been a failure in almost every place it has been tried. The most liberal cities tend to have the most income and class stratification, the exact thing liberals tend to despise.

SF, Seattle, Manhattan. The most liberal places tend to have a wealthy class and a bunch of serfs to serve them. The working class has little chance to own a home or do much better than basic survival. But at least they got no more wascally wepublicans to deal with!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
May 1st, 2018 at 3:51:51 PM permalink

You guys are too naive.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
billryan
billryan
May 1st, 2018 at 4:13:54 PM permalink

Come on Bill, why not call a spade a spade? Who are the morons on here? You seem to think it is ok to call fellow posters morons but get upset when we call a lazy American on welfare out on it. Such a double standard in Bill’s world. Again, who made you the arbitrator of who is a moron and who isn’t?

There is a sucker at every table. If you haven't id'd him in the first fifteen minutes, odds are that it is you.
But I digress.....
EvenBob
EvenBob
May 1st, 2018 at 4:14:10 PM permalink
Quote:

There are many decent honest politicians out there

I love oxymorons that are stated
as truth..
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
RogerKintRS
May 1st, 2018 at 4:17:41 PM permalink

There is a sucker at every table. If you haven't id'd him in the first fifteen minutes, odds are that it is you.
But I digress.....

The clerk at the dollar store said the same thing when someone actually bought the dollar steak.
billryan
billryan
May 1st, 2018 at 4:35:10 PM permalink

But I digress.....

The clerk at the dollar store said the same thing when someone actually bought the dollar steak.

Seems like you are as wrong about that as you are about most things. Or is it another case of you mis-remembering things again?
rsactuary
rsactuary
May 1st, 2018 at 4:43:51 PM permalink
CNN is reporting that the doctor who gave Trump a physical when he was a candidate, says that Trump dictated the press release on his own health.
Boz
Boz
May 1st, 2018 at 4:46:29 PM permalink
Whatever my friend, can we just end this for today with you thanking me and everyone else on here that continues to pay higher Health Care costs to subsidize yours and your lifestyle choices? And yes, I know you are a veteran and for that I do Thank and Respect you for, all political differences aside.

And I could be wrong about the dollar steak but it was some cheap meat you were pushing as a good deal.
billryan
billryan
May 1st, 2018 at 4:48:42 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

CNN is reporting that the doctor who gave Trump a physical when he was a candidate, says that Trump dictated the press release on his own health.

He's claiming Trumps bodyguard and some goons showed up and illegally removed files from his office, and stole a photo of the dumpster and him. A local news reporter is trying to get him to file a complaint with NYPD.
billryan
billryan
May 1st, 2018 at 4:53:17 PM permalink

Whatever my friend, can we just end this for today with you thanking me and everyone else on here that continues to pay higher Health Care costs to subsidize yours and your lifestyle choices? And yes, I know you are a veteran and for that I do Thank and Respect you for, all political differences aside.

And I could be wrong about the dollar steak but it was some cheap meat you were pushing as a good deal.

1) I'm not your friend. Never was, doubt I ever will be. No interest in it.
2) Is healthcare zero sum? If I pay less, do you pay more?
3) I, and every other person who served honorably is entitled to FREE health care for life. By your logic, I am the one paying more so some can pay less.
4) You are wrong. Again.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
RS
May 1st, 2018 at 5:05:08 PM permalink

I buy those for my dog when they
mark them 2/$1 when they expire.
He loves them.
Boz
Boz
May 1st, 2018 at 5:20:14 PM permalink

1) I'm not your friend. Never was, doubt I ever will be. No interest in it.
2) Is healthcare zero sum? If I pay less, do you pay more?
3) I, and every other person who served honorably is entitled to FREE health care for life. By your logic, I am the one paying more so some can pay less.
4) You are wrong. Again.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/28865-20-ribeyes-for-25/5/

Damn it, making me do some research. Yes you are correct, you didn’t buy steaks at the dollar store, you bought 20 for $25 but admitted there were the same ones Gamer observed at the dollar store for $1. Seems like you missed out on an extra 5 for your money.

Sorry you have no interest in being friends, sure we will both live. And we will both live longer if we stay away from steaks like that.

And yes you are entitled to free VA care, obviously you understand all the issues with it so have decided to buy other insurance. But we both know you could afford it without the subsidies. So either I give you credit for being smart enough to legally hide your assets and income so you qualify. Or I call you out on the hypocrisy of taking benefits you don’t need that do end up costing others more. Sounds like the age old conservative vs liberal tax debate.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
May 1st, 2018 at 5:41:12 PM permalink

Do you not wonder why the politicians who run as liberals tend to lose?

Depends which liberal values you mean. Do you mean the liberal value of whining on social media anytime your job gets too hard? Or perhaps spending more money than you earn? Either through massive debt or serial bankruptcies. Or the belief that a persons place in life should be determined by birth and not hard work? If you mean those liberal values, than Trump has proven you can definitely win lots of votes running as a liberal
Steverinos
Steverinos
May 1st, 2018 at 6:09:38 PM permalink

Do you not wonder why the politicians who run as liberals tend to lose?

Because they are soft and don’t play dirty. Considering that a liberal/democrat has won the popular vote 6 out of the last 7 presidential elections, I’d say that democrats continue to garner more votes on a consistent basis.

But republicans play dirty. The level of gerrymandering they’ve deployed in local elections over the last ten or so years is unprecedented. And if/when liberals quit taking the high road on these procedure wars, they’ll gain grounds. Quit with the “when they go low we go high” crap because policy and ideas do not translate to wins.

Republicans have been using every tactic they can to suppress the vote. And think about it. If the only elections you win is when LESS people vote, is that something to be particularly proud of?
RS
RS
Thanked by
RogerKint
May 1st, 2018 at 7:21:17 PM permalink

Because they are soft and don’t play dirty. Considering that a liberal/democrat has won the popular vote 6 out of the last 7 presidential elections, I’d say that democrats continue to garner more votes on a consistent basis.

But republicans play dirty. The level of gerrymandering they’ve deployed in local elections over the last ten or so years is unprecedented. And if/when liberals quit taking the high road on these procedure wars, they’ll gain grounds. Quit with the “when they go low we go high” crap because policy and ideas do not translate to wins.

Republicans have been using every tactic they can to suppress the vote. And think about it. If the only elections you win is when LESS people vote, is that something to be particularly proud of?

There’s a good reason for that and it’s because liberalism is a disease which must be stopped.
  • Jump to: