Thread Rating:

Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
April 8th, 2018 at 9:45:36 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

People make actually like to have a conversation with you if you didn't have to f@#%%÷@ think that you are God all the time. Just reply and be done with with. The world is not a better place when people constantly praise themselves. My fing god get over yourself.


But...but...but...he's the "King"

https://youtu.be/l2hw4d7fD_c
Last edited by: Ibeatyouraces on Apr 8, 2018
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
Joined: Apr 30, 2015
  • Threads: 20
  • Posts: 3040
April 8th, 2018 at 10:28:22 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

People make actually like to have a conversation with you if you didn't have to f@#%%÷@ think that you are God all the time. Just reply and be done with with. The world is not a better place when people constantly praise themselves. My fing god get over yourself.


How did I miss this post? Lol

I do agree dieting is not the answer though. Changing your (not you personally GWAE) eating habits and excercise are the keys imo.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 8625
April 8th, 2018 at 12:00:50 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

How did I miss this post? Lol

I do agree dieting is not the answer though. Changing your (not you personally GWAE) eating habits and excercise are the keys imo.



Dieting is definitely all about changing eating habits but it is really hard. Skinny people dont understand just how hard. I can fully understand why smokers can't stop smoking or druggies can't stop drugs.

Last year I stopped drinking pop and substituted some other drinks. I was content for 100 days. But I went right back to it. Some of the reason for me to not eat as well as I should is cost. I am poor and we try to keep our food budget down. I love fajitas and could probably eat them every day. They are pretty healthy if you make them right, but it would cost us about $16 per dinner to do that. Or we can make spaghetti or sloppy joe and French fries for about $6. 1 is way healthier but I just can't afford that right now.

Same with snacks. I could buy fruits and veggies and spend $25 a week or I can buy pretzels and other foods like that for $6 a week.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
Joined: Apr 30, 2015
  • Threads: 20
  • Posts: 3040
Thanks for this post from:
SOOPOO
April 8th, 2018 at 12:04:27 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Dieting is definitely all about changing eating habits but it is really hard. Skinny people dont understand just how hard. I can fully understand why smokers can't stop smoking or druggies can't stop drugs.

Last year I stopped drinking pop and substituted some other drinks. I was content for 100 days. But I went right back to it. Some of the reason for me to not eat as well as I should is cost. I am poor and we try to keep our food budget down. I love fajitas and could probably eat them every day. They are pretty healthy if you make them right, but it would cost us about $16 per dinner to do that. Or we can make spaghetti or sloppy joe and French fries for about $6. 1 is way healthier but I just can't afford that right now.

Same with snacks. I could buy fruits and veggies and spend $25 a week or I can buy pretzels and other foods like that for $6 a week.


I have no answer to that other than find to money somewhere. Can you cut out a fast food meal or some other unneeded expense like lottery tickets or something. The money is probably there to buy healthy food, you just have to find it.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 206
  • Posts: 3073
April 8th, 2018 at 12:15:39 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

And you will gain 50 lbs back in the following 6 months after that.

Maybe. Probably some. I'll try to remember to dig up this thread 7.5 months from now and provide an update.

I do intend to post my results for the first 6 months.
“You see, that’s why we’re a great band ! Yes we are, we are a band. I am in a band.”
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 157
  • Posts: 8423
April 8th, 2018 at 12:25:32 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Some of the reason for me to not eat as well as I should is cost. I am poor and we try to keep our food budget down.



Being a billionaire hasn't really helped Oprah keep her weight in check.
One person's freedom is another person's annoying crap.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 8625
April 8th, 2018 at 2:08:22 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Being a billionaire hasn't really helped Oprah keep her weight in check.



That is true, not sure how though. If you have a personal chef then that is crazy.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 8625
April 8th, 2018 at 2:09:57 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

I have no answer to that other than find to money somewhere. Can you cut out a fast food meal or some other unneeded expense like lottery tickets or something. The money is probably there to buy healthy food, you just have to find it.



Nope I am poor. That's why I live vicariously through your travels. 2 kids and a stay at home mom can do that to you. Living the dream... although we are in the first week of our new company so at least there is a potential upside.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 43
  • Posts: 2827
April 8th, 2018 at 2:15:15 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

That is true, not sure how though. If you have a personal chef then that is crazy.


Twinkies at 3AM
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
April 8th, 2018 at 2:16:19 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Nope I am poor. That's why I live vicariously through your travels. 2 kids and a stay at home mom can do that to you. Living the dream... although we are in the first week of our new company so at least there is a potential upside.


Suuuuuuurrrrreeeee....we know you're really making big bank AP'ing! 😎
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!

  • Jump to: