Thread Rating:

EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 424
  • Posts: 24199
September 30th, 2013 at 7:22:07 PM permalink
edited
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
Joined: Jan 12, 2013
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 1739
September 30th, 2013 at 7:22:07 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

No, do this instead:

"Cops Get Owned!!! - Epic Pee Prank"



deleted
Each day is better than the next
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 424
  • Posts: 24199
September 30th, 2013 at 7:23:28 PM permalink
You said:

"Pulls me over and tells me that I cut the truck off when changing lanes and was going to give me a warning."

He told you he was giving you a warning. Yet you did this:

"I explained to him that I was merely getting out of his way and I wasn't close to cutting the truck off."

So you have drug evidence and cash in the vehicle,
and you decide to talk him out of a fricking WARNING?

And you don't see what's wrong here?

Unreal.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
Joined: Sep 22, 2013
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 644
September 30th, 2013 at 7:24:50 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

You said:

"Pulls me over and tells me that I cut the truck off when changing lanes and was going to give me a warning."

He told you he was giving you a warning. Yet you did this:

"I explained to him that I was merely getting out of his way and I wasn't close to cutting the truck off."

So you have drug evidence and cash in the vehicle,
and you decide to talk him out of a fricking WARNING?

And you don't see what's wrong here?

Unreal.



I think the point here Bob is that he had NO CAUSE to search the damn vehicle in the first place.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 424
  • Posts: 24199
September 30th, 2013 at 7:26:39 PM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

I think the point here Bob is that he had NO CAUSE to search the damn vehicle in the first place.



And you know this how? He found drug evidence, you figure
he's psychic? He was right, wasn't he.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 123
  • Posts: 12840
September 30th, 2013 at 7:26:46 PM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

Sorry admin...it was not meant to be offensive :)



No problem, no Suspension because I didn't think offensiveness was the intent. We have a very high Google rating, so I just don't want us to be one of the top hits in a search for that term.
Vultures can't be choosers.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7056
September 30th, 2013 at 7:28:50 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

No problem, no Suspension because I didn't think offensiveness was the intent. We have a very high Google rating, so I just don't want us to be one of the top hits in a search for that term.



Damnit! What'd I miss??
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
Joined: Sep 22, 2013
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 644
September 30th, 2013 at 7:29:35 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

And you know this how? He found drug evidence, you figure
he's psychic? He was right, wasn't he.



This was a rental car, it could have been there from anybody. Do you figure that Treetop is some sort of Drug Lord? OMG, Treetop is a bigger baddie than Walter White!
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7056
September 30th, 2013 at 7:34:23 PM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

This was a rental car, it could have been there from anybody. Do you figure that Treetop is some sort of Drug Lord? OMG, Treetop is a bigger baddie than Walter White!



I've left things (sunglasses, etc) in rental cars before. Imagine the feeling of realizing that you'd left your $30k in the car when you turned it in!
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Puckerbutt
Puckerbutt
Joined: Sep 24, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 173
September 30th, 2013 at 7:35:56 PM permalink
You emphasize that he pulled up beside you and took a look at you before flashing his lights. Do you think you have a "look" that increased the probability that he would pull you over?
If'n I'd a knowed you wanted to have went with me - I'd a seen that you got to get to go.

  • Jump to: