Thread Rating:

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
January 7th, 2014 at 7:49:53 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

(1) Intelligence failures are still going on around the world because the different branches of intelligence can't get their act together. This is troubling.
(2) Embassies in foreign countries around the world, especially in hostile countries should always be regarded as "at risk". No matter who the administration was, it is likely that Benghazi would have happened anyway.
(3) Covering up the reason for the attack by sending someone from your administration to state a reason for an attack that wasn't so was a mistake, probably made for temporary political gain. The statement should have been "we don't know the reason for the attack", or not to send anyone at all to the talk shows. Given that both administrations have behaved badly on this issue only shows that all politicians are equally crappy.

The thing is most of our population looks at intelligence one of two ways. Either they look in hindsight and ask, "why couldn't you predict 9-11? Intel said Bin Ladden was determined to attack the USA!" Or they think it all works like in movies and you get all the pieces together to sweep in and stop whatever was going to happen. The reality is quite different.

In the real world you have two main sources for intel. The first is surveillance, electronic and otherwise. You can listen to conversations, you can look at satellite pictures. You can analyze and estimate what might happen. But in the end you are making a glorified guess.

Then there is human. This is when you develop sources or place a mole in the subject's operation. This is very hard to do. Al-queida and other enemies know you are doing this and are very careful who they let in. Any group who knows they are doing wrong will do this. Donnie Brasco worked his assignment for years before he even knew Lefty Ruggiero's last name, even then he only knew it because he had to ask what name a room reservation was under. Terrorists will be equally as careful. You cannot just walk in and ask how you "join up." And if you somehow do they will be very, very cautious about what they tell you. Unless you are known to them from birth or childhood you will always be an "outsider." And on the chance they do tell you something you never know if you are being played.

I deal with a certain amount of this in my job. Sometimes I will find an estate from 125 years ago and one child is missing in part of it. There is nobody to ask, so you read all you can find and estimate what happened, then warn the client that you do not know. Then they proceed. Maybe some heir shows up one day with a valid claim, but you cannot stop everything based on that. You do all you can then you drill.

How does this relate to Benghazi? Simple. Perhaps Intel failed. But where the real failure on the Obama Administration comes is blaming a YouTube video, which seemed silly even at the time. After spending so many years criticizing the Bush Administration for the WMD thing in Iraq, no matter that it was a very good assumption at the time, they would have looked very bad for an "Intel Failure." They look even worse for how they handled it.

You cannot prevent every attack, what you can do is improve the breakdowns in what caused it and improve response.

Quote:

Now back to the personal attacks, facepalms, and tangents please.

OK, so cold out the car won't start, costing me most of a day's pay. Glad I shut up and listened to the scientists on global warming! *facepalm*
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
anonimuss
anonimuss
  • Threads: 2
January 7th, 2014 at 8:18:56 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

OK, so cold out the car won't start, costing me most of a day's pay. Glad I shut up and listened to the scientists on global warming! *facepalm*

But...according to the libs, the double digit sub zero temperatures blanketing large parts of the country are the direct result of global warming. Funny how the democratic party has morphed into the party of the lazy, the stupid and the jealous. "Progressives".
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
  • Threads: 11
January 7th, 2014 at 9:44:31 AM permalink
"Three conclusions from the House ARB report bolded below. "there was not enough time for armed U.S. military assets" that "responsibility for the tragic loss of life, injuries" is solely the responsibility of the terrorists even with the inadequate security for the attack. And "Board did not find that any individual U.S. Government employee engaged in misconduct or willfully ignored his or her responsibilities," and no recommendation for disciplinary action. So I guess we have Rice giving out wrong info, WOO Hoo. What a scandal. " - RXWINE

Nice try. The ARB was an internal review conducted the State Department not the House. If the only way you can make a point for your side is to lie, don't look for too many responses. I understand how might find it impossible to defend the administration without lies.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
January 7th, 2014 at 10:04:35 AM permalink
Quote: BizzyB

In English class, they'd call that a simile not a quote

Uh...do you even know what a "simile" is?

Quote: BizzyB

Am I allowed to comment on the video without watching it?

Sure, if you want to look ignorant.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 7th, 2014 at 10:06:12 AM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

pwned!

Quote: terapined

Very funny
+1

"How to spot a troll. Look for repeated use of "facepalm" This is one of the clear signs you are dealing with a troll."

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

LOL! @ s2dbaker and terapined

Sounds like these guys are getting aroused or something. :D
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
January 7th, 2014 at 11:14:54 AM permalink
Quote: anonimuss

But...according to the libs, the double digit sub zero temperatures blanketing large parts of the country are the direct result of global warming. Funny how the democratic party has morphed into the party of the lazy, the stupid and the jealous. "Progressives".

Ah, there we go, a tangent, an insult, all we're missing is the *facepalm*, but I got Progressives instead. Right on cue!
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
January 7th, 2014 at 1:10:36 PM permalink

Funny how the democratic party has morphed into the party of the lazy, the stupid and the jealous. "Progressives".

Wow, chill out anonimuss. You are sounding pretty angry. "lazy, stupid and jealous." Thats hardly the case, just a different world view.
Do you view all who disagree with you as "lazy, stupid and jealous?" Thats really sad way to view people that simply disagree with you.
There are intelligent people on the right. There are intelligent people on the left. This is reality.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 7th, 2014 at 1:13:56 PM permalink

There are intelligent people on the left. This is reality.

The fact that you have to state this shows
how scarce they are. It should be obvious
and it's not, and you know it's not.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
anonimuss
anonimuss
January 7th, 2014 at 1:44:14 PM permalink
There are a lot more lazy, stupid and jealous on the left than there are smart. Far, far more. I watched a clip 2 days ago where a liberal started her argument with, "I don't care about no facts". Neatly sums the liberal view up in 6 words.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
January 7th, 2014 at 1:45:08 PM permalink

And the deductible?

10K policy combined per year, just Wife and I.
boymimbo
boymimbo
January 7th, 2014 at 1:50:23 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

The fact that you have to state this shows
how scarce they are. It should be obvious
and it's not, and you know it's not.

Yeah, well I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say
bounces off of me and sticks to you!

Geewhillakers. ;)
boymimbo
boymimbo
January 7th, 2014 at 2:01:02 PM permalink

There are a lot more lazy, stupid and jealous on the left than there are smart. Far, far more. I watched a clip 2 days ago where a liberal started her argument with, "I don't care about no facts". Neatly sums the liberal view up in 6 words.

Shall we start posting pictures of teapartiers? Or clips from Jon Stewart?

Or we can start quoting scientific studies, like this one, which concludes:

"At the individual level of analysis, conservatism scores correlate negatively with SAT, Vocabulary, and Analogy test scores. At the national level of analysis, conservatism scores correlate negatively with measures of education (e.g., gross enrollment at primary, secondary, and tertiary levels) and performance on mathematics and reading assessments from the PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment) project.",

or this one, which concludes:

"Firstly, intelligence has a positive impact on having any political opinion. Among persons with opinions those with the highest IQ's were found to be politically center-right and centrist respectively. The relationship held after correcting for gender, age, education and income. In a path-analysis, only intelligence had a positive impact on political centrality, whereas education promoted orientations that were farther from the center."

Do you really want to go there? Let's just say that there are idiots on both sides of the aisle. I'll wait for the *facepalms* and the "low information voter" comments which are forthcoming.

Have at it then.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
January 7th, 2014 at 2:16:38 PM permalink
By and large, Republicans don't believe in Evolution. 'nuff said.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 7th, 2014 at 2:30:39 PM permalink
Jon Stewart? lol

I'm always amazed at the number of liberals who think this guy is oh so smart. Put him in a debate against someone like, say, Thomas Sowell, and he'd be screaming 'uncle' within 5 minutes.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 7th, 2014 at 2:32:59 PM permalink

By and large, Republicans don't believe in Evolution. 'nuff said.

And Democrats believe that life came from the swamp. (Then again, they could be right if we're talking strictly about THEIR ancestors)
boymimbo
boymimbo
January 7th, 2014 at 2:36:48 PM permalink
sbdbaker is referring to the Pew study released four days ago which showed that 21% of Republicans believe in evolution due to natural processes vs 37% of Democrats. 48% percent of Republicans believe that humans have always existed in present form vs 27% of Democrats. 22% of Republicans believe in evolution being caused by a supreme being or an unknown process while 31% of democrats believe the same.

So, in total, 44% of Republicans believe in some form of evolution while 68% of Democrats believe the same, according to the latest study.

Washington Post.

Before y'all dismiss it, the story tries to debunk the study, not support it.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 7th, 2014 at 2:41:48 PM permalink

sbdbaker is referring to the Pew study released four days ago

No, he's not. Nowhere does the study come to this conclusion:

By and large, Republicans don't believe in Evolution.

boymimbo
boymimbo
January 7th, 2014 at 2:59:11 PM permalink
Actually, the study does come to that conclusion. More Republicans believe in creationism (that humans were always what they have been) over evolution according to that study.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 7th, 2014 at 3:24:43 PM permalink

Actually, the study does come to that conclusion.

Uh, no it doesn't. Nowhere does it state that Republicans "by and large" believe/don't believe something. Now we can debate the semantics of "by and large", but let's be honest, your buddy s2dbaker used that term irresponsibly. Nice try at defending him though. ;)
anonimuss
anonimuss
January 7th, 2014 at 3:25:18 PM permalink

Among persons with opinions those with the highest IQ's were found to be politically center-right and centrist respectively.

LOL. Typical lib argument. Makes my point for me then throws his arms in the air running around claiming victory. Like throwing a ball of yarn to a cat.
boymimbo
boymimbo
January 7th, 2014 at 4:03:01 PM permalink
I'm quoting a scientific study, but I can see how you might think I'm defending liberals, even though the results from that study show that the most intelligent were centre and centre-right, which I thought would make you Republicans happy...

But apparently not... how about a better argument than "typical lib argument".

Meow!
terapined
terapined
January 7th, 2014 at 4:16:07 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

And Democrats believe that life came from the swamp. (Then again, they could be right if we're talking strictly about THEIR ancestors)

Huh? What a s2pid argument.
But then this is from B9. The king of troll facepalms.
terapined
terapined
January 7th, 2014 at 4:19:09 PM permalink

Hmm, I see you are quoting the foxnews motto. Neatly sums up foxnews in 6 words.
Thanks anonimuss

By the way this is humor. Chill out and get the joke :-)
You are not gonna get rid Obamacare on a Vegas board about Vegas and gambling.
Write to your senator or congressperson and spare us please.
BizzyB
BizzyB
  • Threads: 5
January 7th, 2014 at 5:46:11 PM permalink

Uh...do you even know what a "simile" is?

Sure, if you want to look ignorant.

That's the best you could come up with? Instead of saying stuff that doesn't make sense, then taking it further by demonstrating you do not know what ignorance actually means or what a simile is, why don't you just explain why the video makes sense and why my observation was incorrect? I would like to hear the other side, if there actually is a rational opposing view.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 7th, 2014 at 11:12:19 PM permalink

Huh? What a s2pid argument.

Don't have any exact numbers, but I do know a lot of people who believe in the "primordial soup" theory in regards to how life began. None of them were conservative. And FYI, the statement of mine that you were replying to is an example of 'hyperbole'. Duh!

I'm quoting a scientific study, but I can see how you might think I'm defending liberals, even though the results from that study show that the most intelligent were centre and centre-right, which I thought would make you Republicans happy...!

When all is said and done, I couldn't care less about that s2pid study. I was just initially responding to s2dbaker's s2pid statement, that's all.
terapined
terapined
January 8th, 2014 at 4:32:24 AM permalink

Don't have any exact numbers, but I do know a lot of people who believe in the "primordial soup" theory in regards to how life began. .

B9 has no exact numbers but he talks to people

And Democrats believe that life came from the swamp..

Therefore due to talking to some people, he knows what the entire membership of the demo party believes.
That's a real stretch.
FAIL
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 8th, 2014 at 4:49:52 AM permalink

Therefore due to talking to some people, he knows what the entire membership of the demo party believes.
That's a real stretch.
FAIL

Gee, thanks for editing out the key part of my post: "And FYI, the statement of mine that you were replying to is an example of 'hyperbole'. Duh!"

I'm disappointed. I didn't expect you to be so intellectually dishonest.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 8th, 2014 at 5:48:48 AM permalink

That's a real stretch.
FAIL

Did you expect anything more than miserable failure from facepalm?
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
January 10th, 2014 at 4:02:11 AM permalink
Gov Christie is at it again--the vile actions of his staffer (and, if he is in any way involved in the incident OR a cover-up, he should be tossed from office) have provided a timely diversion from the disaster that is Obamacare.

On a good note, at least he fired someone for doing something wrong. His buddy, the President, could take a lesson from that part of the scandal.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 10th, 2014 at 4:08:14 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

On a good note, at least he fired someone for doing something wrong. His buddy, the President, could take a lesson from that part of the scandal.

The first person Obama would have to fire is himself, though.
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
  • Threads: 11
January 10th, 2014 at 4:18:39 AM permalink
Christy answered more questions about a traffic jam than Obama answered about...pick one.
RonC
RonC
January 10th, 2014 at 4:23:33 AM permalink
Quote: Sabretom2

Christy answered more questions about a traffic jam than Obama answered about...pick one.

The President is very good at not answering questions. I usually try to listen to all Presidential news conferences just to get that perspective, but his are just a whole lot of talking about how well he is doing things and then failing to answer the very few questions that he allows to be asked.

Since he isn't doing that well and doesn't answer any questions that are not softballs, I've found his pressers a waste of time. Very few of the reporters actually get to ask the tough questions (if they even would do so).
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 14th, 2014 at 12:20:06 PM permalink
This thing about Barry possibly screwing around is
interesting. It's popping up everywhere. It's interesting
because where there's smoke.. You never heard
anything like this when Bush was in office because
there was never the slightest hint for the lib press
to glom onto.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/264749/barack-obama-michelle-obama-in-divorce-shocker.html
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
January 14th, 2014 at 12:32:24 PM permalink

to glom onto.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/264749/barack-obama-michelle-obama-in-divorce-shocker.html

Even if this is true and given its from tabloids I'm not willing to say that it is, what does it matter. Barrack may have had an affair and the marriage may be on the rocks so what.
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
January 14th, 2014 at 12:39:24 PM permalink
Obamacare is going to collapse.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 14th, 2014 at 12:44:45 PM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

Even if this is true and given its from tabloids I'm not willing to say that it is, what does it matter. Barrack may have had an affair and the marriage may be on the rocks so what.

Are you joking? So what? It's a huge deal
when a president screws around, look at
JFK, they're still talking about it 50 years
later. Look at Clinton. They tried and tried
to get something on Bush, but he was
squeaky clean. If they get the truth on this,
it will be on the front page for the rest of
Obama's already pitiful presidency.
Twirdman
Twirdman
January 14th, 2014 at 12:50:44 PM permalink

Are you joking? So what? It's a huge deal
when a president screws around, look at
JFK, they're still talking about it 50 years
later. Look at Clinton. They tried and tried
to get something on Bush, but he was
squeaky clean. If they get the truth on this,
it will be on the front page for the rest of
Obama's already pitiful presidency.

Yeah it doesn't tarnish legacies though. At worst it ends up being a childish thing to talk about. Newt Gingrich cheated on his wives no one really cares. Same with Clinton and JFK. The only people talking about their affairs are people who don't really care about politics. All of these people left plenty of interesting things to talk about not involving the bedroom. It may be front page news if its true but 30 years down the line when historians are evaluating his presidency the fact he slept with someone is not going to impact their assessment.
KB1
KB1
  • Threads: 3
January 14th, 2014 at 1:02:12 PM permalink
Bob,
I went to the doctor's office on Jan 4th for a check up.
I GOT THE SAME FORM, that you spoke of in the beginning of the post.
The ladies asked who my insurance was with and I said no one, I am in a small business(with my step-dad).

I told them this is an abserd form and they said it was because of Obama Care.
I told them Screw Obama Care.
I am not gonna get it.
No one can tell me what to do.
I am a young healthy male which is what the news is reporting is needed for this thing to work.(not enough young healthy people signed up for it yet.)

Bob, I was shocked man.What a bunch of bullshit.I told them my race was human,Origin-America,and a bunch of other smart-ellic remarks.

KB1
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 14th, 2014 at 1:07:35 PM permalink

Newt Gingrich cheated on his wives no one really cares. Same with Clinton and JFK.

Hey Shifty, Newt Gingrich isn't a former president.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 14th, 2014 at 1:20:03 PM permalink

Yeah it doesn't tarnish legacies though. .

Really? I hear Clinton jokes to this day. Know
what a 'lewinsky' is? Sure you do, that's
Clinton's legacy. Obama's legacy will be Obamacare,
or getting the mideast blown up. It's a toss-up
at this point. Obama won, the world lost.
Twirdman
Twirdman
January 14th, 2014 at 1:29:11 PM permalink

Hey Shifty, Newt Gingrich isn't a former president.

I was talking about politicians but fine you also have Eisenhower, Jefferson, and a slew of others. The point being no one judges these peoples accomplishments based on their affairs. Other then tabloids who really cares about who a politician sleeps with. Its all meaningless. Does the fact that Jeffereson slept with one of his slaves somehow detract from the rest of his presidency. Similarly the fact Warren Harding had affairs does not make him a shitty president he was just a shitty president.

Same with Obama who cares if he had an affair let his presidency speak for itself.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 14th, 2014 at 1:33:53 PM permalink

Same with Obama who cares if he had an affair let his presidency speak for itself.

That's word for word what was said by libs
about Clinton. Who cares and what does it
matter. lol
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
January 14th, 2014 at 1:37:25 PM permalink

Does the fact that Jeffereson slept with one of his slaves...

Nobody knew that at the time, Shifty.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 14th, 2014 at 3:27:18 PM permalink

to glom onto.

Lets take a look at it broadly.

Whenever I see Michelle I see a woman who just plain looks miserable and angry. When I see Barry I see an attention-whore. As much as I dislike him I would rather have to spend time with him than her. I can easily see him getting tired of spending time with her as well. I can see her wanting to go her own way as well. At the same time, Obama has a personality that enchants a certain kind of woman. So the opportunity is there. Just seeing Obama's personality I see a guy who acts very slick and to be honest I would not trust him in a business relationship. I feel not only would he sell his mother to get what he wanted, he would send her C.O.D.

So I can say I would not dismiss the story totally.

As to Bush, well you look at Laura. You see a woman who was happy every time her husband succeeded. She was not jealous of the attention he got. And she almost always looked happy. Bush himself acted as if he had little to prove. And the kind of guy who would never screw up such a good thing along with everything else over a cheap affair.

The Obama's will stick it out until he leaves office.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 14th, 2014 at 3:41:41 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Whenever I see Michelle I see a woman who just plain looks miserable and angry..

Insiders have reported she's always mad
about something, even worse than Hillary
with Bill. And we know what Bill was up to..

Hillary had people in the WH ordered not to
make eye contact with her in the hallways,
she was the queen bitch supreme. We hear
Michelle rides Barry like the proverbial rented
mule, and those are the kind of men who
cheat. They don't want sex, they just want
a woman to be nice to them for a change.
RonC
RonC
January 17th, 2014 at 1:50:51 AM permalink
"So we don't know at this point how many people have actually paid for coverage?" asked a member of Congress.

"That's right," the CMS official conceded.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/official-no-one-knows-how-many-people-have-actually-paid-obamacare_774743.html

What? How can we not know? There are no reporting features built in to any of the systems used to purchase Obamacare? You've got to be kidding me. I don't get why it is so hard to build a website that sells something, qualify the person buying the product as eligible to buy it, and then collect the money--and get a report on each area.

The numbers are so bad they don't want them fixed. It is worse than they thought it was going to be and the people running things are incompetent.

President "My Way or the Highway" Obama would rather allow this screw job to go on than work with anyone to fix anything...he is hiding his head in the sand. Obamacare is a disaster.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 17th, 2014 at 2:18:51 AM permalink

Obamacare is a disaster.

Not only that, the web security expert who testified
before congress in Nov and said security on the
site was a joke, said yesterday before congress that
now it's even worse, and he'd be terrified if any of
his family members used it. What's even better is,
a Dem group vetted this guy with other web security
experts and they said, oh yeah, this guy is the best
in the business. We're in deep trouble here, we have
lunatics running the country.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 17th, 2014 at 3:08:37 AM permalink

Not only that, the web security expert who testified
before congress in Nov and said security on the
site was a joke, said yesterday before congress that
now it's even worse, and he'd be terrified if any of
his family members used it. What's even better is,
a Dem group vetted this guy with other web security
experts and they said, oh yeah, this guy is the best
in the business. We're in deep trouble here, we have
lunatics running the country.

I have to wonder if Anonymous isn't eventually going to try to crash the thing.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 17th, 2014 at 3:38:55 AM permalink

Obamacare is a disaster.

Actually, it's working very well. All the predictions of doom for the New Year haven't materialized, the website is working and secure, people are signing up in numbers that are better than expected.

I do however enjoy the unhinged predictions of doom and pearl clutching, teeth gnashing, cloth rending wails of "disaster" from conservatives. People are getting affordable health insurance and are liking it. Those new sign-ups are hearing the conservatives and realizing how ridiculous they are. Every new sign-up is going to be a new DemocRAT voter and proud to be in the reality based community.
RonC
RonC
January 17th, 2014 at 4:35:30 AM permalink

Actually, it's working very well. All the predictions of doom for the New Year haven't materialized, the website is working and secure, people are signing up in numbers that are better than expected.

I do however enjoy the unhinged predictions of doom and pearl clutching, teeth gnashing, cloth rending wails of "disaster" from conservatives. People are getting affordable health insurance and are liking it. Those new sign-ups are hearing the conservatives and realizing how ridiculous they are. Every new sign-up is going to be a new DemocRAT voter and proud to be in the reality based community.

"Essentially, then, it is ridiculous to suggest, as the @BarackObama tweet does, that the people who have selected a health plan in the exchanges are in anyway equivalent to the 3.9 to 4.2 million who were deemed eligible for Medicaid."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2014/01/16/warning-ignore-claims-that-3-9-million-people-signed-up-for-medicaid-because-of-obamacare/

They are cooking the books and the people they are telling us have signed up (taking credit for) are non-payers. Sure, more people are signing up for SOMETHING but it is the Medicaid expansion in states that is driving the numbers. It isn't the healthy 20-30 year old that Obamacare needs to fund it at all.

The reality is your pet program is going to need more money out of every taxpayer's pocket than anyone has ever mentioned from your side. Sure, handout voters will be glad to sign up for the party that is happy to give them something for nothing. That is nothing new. You can buy a low-information voter because he has no idea that there is a whole world out there of success without government handouts.

Free health care is very affordable...for the ones getting it. It costs taxpayers a lot.
  • Jump to: