Thread Rating:

RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8626
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
December 24th, 2017 at 2:13:33 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

That's a personal insult. How many days?

?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
  • Posts: 3540
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
December 24th, 2017 at 2:32:36 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

VP and a few other machines make up a decent part of my revenue and I have not gotten a tax slip in years. Slips or not, it doesn't change what I report by much, if anything.
I can't imagine anyone savvy enough to get food stamps, Medicaid, and welfare would be silly enough to proclaim themselves "professional gambler". Then again, people go on tv and admit to tax fraud on a daily basis.


I wonder how many of the people here complaining about poor people abusing the system report 100% of their cash income.
horse
horse
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 59
Joined: Dec 10, 2017
December 24th, 2017 at 3:00:28 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

VP and a few other machines make up a decent part of my revenue and I have not gotten a tax slip in years. Slips or not, it doesn't change what I report by much, if anything.
I can't imagine anyone savvy enough to get food stamps, Medicaid, and welfare would be silly enough to proclaim themselves "professional gambler". Then again, people go on tv and admit to tax fraud on a daily basis.

.

Proclaiming oneself a professional gambler on an internet forum is a far cry from filing as one. Most gamblers who aren't inundated with w2g firms don't file unless the welfare system requires them to. That way, under the auspicious cover of anonymity, they can boast of winnings, "professionalism", and a whirlwind lifestyle, all while pretending that the +ev is their friend to the end.

No one ever requests proof, because everyone wants it to be true.

The taxman would score big if he ever infiltrated the "professional gamblers" circuit.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
December 24th, 2017 at 3:35:32 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

That's a personal insult. How many days?



It's funny you think there are mods
here on Xmas Eve. Babs hasn't posted
in 2 days, Mission and Face in god knows
how long. Nobody here but us jaybirds..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 5632
Joined: May 23, 2016
December 24th, 2017 at 3:39:11 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

It's funny you think there are mods
here on Xmas Eve. Babs hasn't posted
in 2 days, Mission and Face in god knows
how long. Nobody here but us jaybirds..



Does that mean we can swear?!?

CRAP, BOOBS, CRAP!
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
  • Posts: 2089
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
December 24th, 2017 at 5:01:25 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

It's funny you think there are mods
here on Xmas Eve. Babs hasn't posted
in 2 days, Mission and Face in god knows
how long. Nobody here but us jaybirds..


I'm still around but I didn't perceive the comment as being directed at anyone in particular.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1869
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
December 24th, 2017 at 5:42:23 PM permalink
Quote: horse

No doubt there's a few special editions of every muscle car out there. But if you've ever owned a Camaro you'd know that, until last year, they've been pure junk.

Based on historical evidence, anything Obama's ever been into is pure junk.



I have owned a camaro (1969 rs) I bought it for $1000 and sold it years later for 20,000
If you knew anything about the camaro you would know that pre 74 camaros even rust buckets
are highly sought after and you must pay through the nose for them, you would also know that
camaros from the 70's are on the rise in particular the (79 z28) and hell if you really had
a clue about these cars you would know about the reputation of the performance of the power plants
they used and that would include cars from the 80's like the iroc which also handled well,
interiors used to rattle apart though.

historical evidence? how about the economy was crashing when he entered office
and on a significant upward trajectory throughout his term? Look I'm no dem/ or rep.
Im not taking on anyone's bullshit lable I'm just a Human seeking the truth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
December 24th, 2017 at 5:54:58 PM permalink
Quote: JB

I'm still around but I didn't perceive the comment as being directed at anyone in particular.



Are you a mod? I thought you were here
just to make the others look bad.. Have
you personally ever suspended anybody?
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
  • Posts: 2089
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
December 24th, 2017 at 6:02:29 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Are you a mod? I thought you were here
just to make the others look bad.. Have
you personally ever suspended anybody?


I mostly ban spammers, without hesitation and without announcing it, and let everything else run its course.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 242
  • Posts: 14069
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
December 24th, 2017 at 6:44:48 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

That explains alot.

Too bad that iHeart (the heartbeat of conservative radio) is going down the tubes. He's been removed from the top stations in major markets. And the company is over 20B in debt and with a major payment due in 2019, has no way to pay it. That's how entertaining he has been.

iHeartMedia Owners Willing to Give Up Vast Majority of the Company



iheart is far more than Limbaugh or talk. I will be honest and say I am not going to research it all on Christmas Eve. But his show is not hurting for listeners or advertisers. 30 years and still going strong.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 242
  • Posts: 14069
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
December 24th, 2017 at 6:47:58 PM permalink
Quote: rainman

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2017/09/18/most-expensive-camaros
Perhaps it is he who is laughing.



I think he more has the early-1980s Iron Duke version than anything good.

He could be singing about it tonight!

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6281
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
December 24th, 2017 at 6:51:07 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

That's a personal insult. How many days?



Agree.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
December 24th, 2017 at 7:00:26 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman



iheart is far more than Limbaugh or talk.



Limbaugh and Hannity have been keeping
iHeart afloat for the last couple of years.
iHeart owns outright over 800 radio stations,
and radio is not doing well. The internet is
taking the advertisers away, but there are
just as many listeners and more listeners
than ever before. But advertisers want to
pay less and less, not more and more.

Limbaugh and Hannity will end up somewhere,
they have 10's of millions of listeners. IHeart
just got too big to sustain itself.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6281
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
December 24th, 2017 at 7:00:27 PM permalink
Quote: JB

I mostly ban spammers, without hesitation and without announcing it, and let everything else run its course.



Nice to see you around again, JB.

Would adding DDB-Deuces Wild be a huge effort to add to the strategy maker/analyzer? I have been trying to do some calculations for it with the deuces hand analyzer. But obviously not ideal.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 242
  • Posts: 14069
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
December 24th, 2017 at 7:22:26 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Limbaugh and Hannity have been keeping
iHeart afloat for the last couple of years.
iHeart owns outright over 800 radio stations,
and radio is not doing well. The internet is
taking the advertisers away, but there are
just as many listeners and more listeners
than ever before. But advertisers want to
pay less and less, not more and more.

Limbaugh and Hannity will end up somewhere,
they have 10's of millions of listeners. IHeart
just got too big to sustain itself.



It is also podcasting, Pandora, and lots of other stuff. I have heard that the one thing really propping radio up now is that the median age of a US Car is around 11 years old, too old to have Bluetooth. As the fleet turns over, more and more people will turn away. I listen more to podcasts than radio, 10-1 or more. 1/10 the time wasted on commercials. Pick what you like to listen to, when you want. Several are total indies, working from their home, with an audience than makes it feel like a neighborhood.

Limbaugh and Hannity can go until they want to retire. But there will not be a "next generation." Radio is over.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 242
  • Posts: 14069
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
December 24th, 2017 at 7:23:42 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

That's a personal insult. How many days?



What person was personally insulted?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
December 24th, 2017 at 7:29:13 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Limbaugh and Hannity can go until they want to retire. But there will not be a "next generation." Radio is over.



Leykis gave up radio 5 years ago
and does the net now. He claims
to be much happier with this
setup.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 242
  • Posts: 14069
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
December 24th, 2017 at 7:31:00 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Leykis gave up radio 5 years ago
and does the net now. He claims
to be much happier with this
setup.



What still cracks me up is he laughed at that idea in 1997. Sure, a long time ago, but still wish I had the clip.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
December 24th, 2017 at 7:35:07 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

What still cracks me up is he laughed at that idea in 1997. Sure, a long time ago, but still wish I had the clip.



In 1995 Bill Gates scoffed when told
that one day a McD's TV commercial
would have a URL at the bottom of
the ad. He tells that story a lot now
to demonstrate how nobody knows
what's coming, not even him.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
  • Posts: 14267
Joined: May 21, 2013
December 24th, 2017 at 8:26:08 PM permalink
Quote: horse

People with low incomes have only themselves to blame. Most of them are lazy sob's anyway.

Most of these advantage players fall into the same category, unless they also work like I do. It's not a stretch that those of them who claim they're "professionals" or "make a living gambling" play only table games, bet sports and/or play live poker, also ignore tax filings, and take glee in their government supplied food stamps, medicaid, and welfare payments without ever bringing these up.

Machine players can't get away with it, by virtue of the $1200 tax slip guidelines, unless they have no families, no responsibilities, and no shame to go along with their gambling habit.



Quote: horse

.

Proclaiming oneself a professional gambler on an internet forum is a far cry from filing as one. Most gamblers who aren't inundated with w2g firms don't file unless the welfare system requires them to. That way, under the auspicious cover of anonymity, they can boast of winnings, "professionalism", and a whirlwind lifestyle, all while pretending that the +ev is their friend to the end.

No one ever requests proof, because everyone wants it to be true.

The taxman would score big if he ever infiltrated the "professional gamblers" circuit.



None of this is directed at a particular forum member, even in context, so I don't believe it is a personal insult under the rules.

OTOH, these and several other posts demonstrate a fair amount of ignorance about the profession as many here practice it and a general tendency to offend rather than argue his viewpoint . Feel free to ignore this person, as it seems likely he will soon be departing for trolling.

Quotes copied for future review as necessary.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
  • Posts: 2089
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
Thanked by
tringlomane
December 24th, 2017 at 8:26:38 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

Would adding DDB-Deuces Wild be a huge effort to add to the strategy maker/analyzer?


I will add it to my list of things to do. It appears the regular VP calculator needs it too.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
December 24th, 2017 at 9:02:46 PM permalink
I actually drove quite a bit of miles recently, and decided to load up my own USB drive with music and pocasts. Every now and then I'd check the radio stations for some tunes. Radio is just awful. Nothing I liked, no interesting talk or discussion, and static.

On top of that, I have to listen to commercials, and some dj talk about god knows what? Sounds dumb.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 242
  • Posts: 14069
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
December 25th, 2017 at 4:23:40 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

I actually drove quite a bit of miles recently, and decided to load up my own USB drive with music and pocasts. Every now and then I'd check the radio stations for some tunes. Radio is just awful. Nothing I liked, no interesting talk or discussion, and static.

On top of that, I have to listen to commercials, and some dj talk about god knows what? Sounds dumb.



That is the only way to do it now. Even Limbaugh, you lose 10 minutes per hour for the local breakaways top and bottom of hour. You have what, 3 commercial breaks in each half hour of I will be generous, 2 minutes each. 21 minutes per hour gone. Then he always has a live commercial snuck in there, another minute gone.

You lose 1/3 the time over an hour.

Meanwhile, most podcasts you lose maybe 5 minutes per hour.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
December 25th, 2017 at 8:59:49 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Most low-class people cannot PREPARE for a health emergency because the cost of health care is too expensive. People have zero savings because they don't have money to save. An I-phone does not cost as much as two months of self-funded health insurance. The deductible on one of these policies is usually more expensive then the Iphone. I think you are out of touch with the economics of low earning Americans. Chances are that these people are not carrying tenant insurance or life insurance on their children either.

Healthcare costs are too high. Too many greedy people in the profit pie. It's well known that drug providers are gouging people, which increases cost of insurance. It's well known that insurance in single-provider markets are gouging customers since they're the only game in town. It's well known that providers are breaking rules (see opioid crises). It's well known that hospitals are overpricing their services since they are the only game in town. Government will do nothing to stop them; competition does not make sense in smaller markets; large companies are working together to artificially raise prices; doctors are health care providers are also somewhat overpaid. All of these lead to massive year-over-year increases in insurance well beyond the rate of inflation for no reason that I can detect except to provide value to executives and shareholders.

And of course, employers providing this insurance are getting hit with huge costs to provide these benefits which make them much less competitive.

Obamacare was a band-aid.



In general you are right. But let me give you an example. At my hospital, which provides 'good' health insurance for its employees, we have a bunch of people doing low skilled jobs paying say $15 an hour BECAUSE they also get health insurance. They could get a job at a competitor for $19 an hour that does not provide health insurance. So they can't afford the Iphone that the $19 per hour worker can. It's a CHOICE.

You said "doctors are somewhat overpaid". Please explain to me what the proper compensation should be for a colo-rectal surgeon who spent 4 years in college, 4 years in Medical School, 5 years in residency, then 2 years in his colo-rectal fellowship? Damned if I know. Are lawyers overpaid? We paid $335 an hour for a 'healthcare' lawyer. Friend who is an ambulance chaser got $1 million on a $3 million settlement (ok, his costs were in the tens of thousands...). All I ask for is to make what the 8th player on an NBA team makes (a couple million a year). My friend the hedge fund guy makes 7 figures a year, is he 'worth' it? Lots more but getting tired.....
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1869
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
Thanked by
rxwine
December 25th, 2017 at 10:07:45 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

In general you are right. But let me give you an example. At my hospital, which provides 'good' health insurance for its employees, we have a bunch of people doing low skilled jobs paying say $15 an hour BECAUSE they also get health insurance. They could get a job at a competitor for $19 an hour that does not provide health insurance. So they can't afford the Iphone that the $19 per hour worker can. It's a CHOICE.

You said "doctors are somewhat overpaid". Please explain to me what the proper compensation should be for a colo-rectal surgeon who spent 4 years in college, 4 years in Medical School, 5 years in residency, then 2 years in his colo-rectal fellowship? Damned if I know. Are lawyers overpaid? We paid $335 an hour for a 'healthcare' lawyer. Friend who is an ambulance chaser got $1 million on a $3 million settlement (ok, his costs were in the tens of thousands...). All I ask for is to make what the 8th player on an NBA team makes (a couple million a year). My friend the hedge fund guy makes 7 figures a year, is he 'worth' it? Lots more but getting tired.....



All you ask for is a couple million a year? ...seems reasonable.

I know a bunch of people who make 12 bucks an hour and all they
request is health insurance so they and their children don't suffer
and die. Can you believe these greedy bastards I got to get new
friends.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
December 25th, 2017 at 10:23:06 AM permalink
Why are self employed people in their 30's who have had no health problems, non smokers and take no medication pay 400/month per individual + a 5000 deductible. They are getting nothing for their health insurance. This is what the healthcare exchanges provide for self employed people who are reasonably healthy. It's not really health insurance. No one has convinced me yet how it is better not to just get disaster coverage and pay for the rest out of pocket, even the threats of fines. While people who use it all the time, mostly elderly, pay virtually nothing.

It just does not make any sense, it just doesn't, charging people for services they do not use and not charging people for services they do use.
horse
horse
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 59
Joined: Dec 10, 2017
December 25th, 2017 at 10:30:49 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Why are self employed people in their 30's who have had no health problems and take no medication pay 400/month per individual + a 5000 deductible. They are getting nothing for their health insurance. This is what the healthcare exchanges provide. No one has convinced me yet how it is better not to just get disaster coverage and pay for the rest out of pocket, even with a fine. While people who use it all the time, mostly elderly, pay virtually nothing.

It just does not make any sense, it just doesn't, charging people for services they do not use and not charging people for services they do use.



You nailed the #1, #2, and #3 problems with Obamacare, which has been nothing but a deceiving lie from the start.

What you never see on stations like pro-dem CNN bring up is the astronomical deductibles which makes affordable and even unaffordable policies useless.

Maybe they give away free Camaros with each policy?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
  • Posts: 14267
Joined: May 21, 2013
December 25th, 2017 at 10:45:27 AM permalink
I paid for health care (I and my employers) for more than 30 years before I needed any. Didn't have any accidents, illnesses, had 1 routine lady-check a year, never took pharmaceuticals (work restriction), might have taken antibiotics twice.

I fully expect, all those years, I paid for others in my insurance pool. That was the point of being in an insurance pool. And I genuinely don't regret or resent my part in that. I had my health. I had protection I could use that very day if I needed to.

Then, 2004, I woke up partially blind. Less than 24 hours later, opthomologist, retinal specialist, neurologist, MRI, hospital admission for intensive steroid treatment. Three days there. Successfully relieved pressure on my optic nerve before it became permanent. Was a near thing, would have cost my career if it couldn't be fixed, was almost too late even that rushed. About $600 out-of-pocket for 20k in treatment.

Didn't quite pay back 30 years of premiums, but I got a great deal anyway. Kept my sight, kept my job.

Can't do your thinking for you, so not looking to change your mind. Just saying you never know when your number is up.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1869
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
December 25th, 2017 at 10:50:24 AM permalink
Quote: horse

You nailed the #1, #2, and #3 problems with Obamacare, which has been nothing but a deceiving lie from the start.

What you never see on stations like pro-dem CNN bring up is the astronomical deductibles which makes affordable and even unaffordable policies useless.

Maybe they give away free Camaros with each policy?



Camaros? hell I would gladly pay out of pocket for
all my health care needs if they would quit charging
me $32.50 for a Q-tip.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
December 25th, 2017 at 11:02:30 AM permalink
Quote: rainman

All you ask for is a couple million a year? ...seems reasonable.

I know a bunch of people who make 12 bucks an hour and all they
request is health insurance so they and their children don't suffer
and die. Can you believe these greedy bastards I got to get new
friends.



My point is not that I deserve or expect a couple million a year, but how absurd it is that the 300th best basketball player does get that. I negotiate my salary on a yearly basis. The person on the other side of the table wants to pay me as little as he can get away with. I want to make as much as possible. Eventually we either shake hands, or I look for anew job. I don't think of myself as greedy. I think of myself as a hard working, valuable asset to my hospital and its patients. Thankfully, my boss agrees.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1869
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
December 25th, 2017 at 11:16:12 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

My point is not that I deserve or expect a couple million a year, but how absurd it is that the 300th best basketball player does get that. I negotiate my salary on a yearly basis. The person on the other side of the table wants to pay me as little as he can get away with. I want to make as much as possible. Eventually we either shake hands, or I look for anew job. I don't think of myself as greedy. I think of myself as a hard working, valuable asset to my hospital and its patients. Thankfully, my boss agrees.



I have much respect for you, I read your posts and have learned much from you
I believe you to be a reasonable man. Your above post illustrates a point
Just as you look to the 300th basketball player so too does the landscaper
look to you.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 213
  • Posts: 12317
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
December 25th, 2017 at 12:15:11 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

My point is not that I deserve or expect a couple million a year, but how absurd it is that the 300th best basketball player does get that. I negotiate my salary on a yearly basis. The person on the other side of the table wants to pay me as little as he can get away with. I want to make as much as possible. Eventually we either shake hands, or I look for anew job. I don't think of myself as greedy. I think of myself as a hard working, valuable asset to my hospital and its patients. Thankfully, my boss agrees.



You probably wouldn't have to worry about high taxes if it was up to me, and it's not because I would require anyone to pay you less.

I believe in consumer advocacy but that's generally because I want people to know they are not being deceived, and not being told false information. If you want to pay for cheaper product with known risks you should be able to.

This is what should happen when someone is in the hospital for surgery.

"Sir, you're expected to be a relatively uncomplicated surgery patient. So here's some options.

1st /tier for anesthesia, We offer SOOPOO. Lots of experience, some of the best medical training background, and is experienced, if rare complications occur.

2nd tier we have POORSOOO. POORSOO has limited background but has done over 300 operations. He didn't even finish medical school. But he will cost you only 10% of SOOPOOS' asking price. You can ask for SOOPOO to be on call, but that will add an additional 30 percent.

Please read over the form and consider the options and sign your release form.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
December 25th, 2017 at 12:33:08 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine


2nd tier we have POORSOOO. POORSOO has limited background but has done over 300 operations. He didn't even finish medical school. But he will cost you only 10% of SOOPOOS' asking price



That's me now, with Medicare and Blue
Cross supplemental. We pay $400 a
month for this, but that doesn't get
you jack these days.

This is my gas passer, Painless Wadoski from
the MASH movie:

Last edited by: EvenBob on Dec 25, 2017
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 3360
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
December 25th, 2017 at 12:41:27 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

My point is not that I deserve or expect a couple million a year, but how absurd it is that the 300th best basketball player does get that. I negotiate my salary on a yearly basis. The person on the other side of the table wants to pay me as little as he can get away with. I want to make as much as possible. Eventually we either shake hands, or I look for anew job. I don't think of myself as greedy. I think of myself as a hard working, valuable asset to my hospital and its patients. Thankfully, my boss agrees.

The government needs to help Dr's want to continue being Dr's. On Petro's health care plan, the gov. will pick up all insurance for Drs. Especially the liability insurance, gratis.

One of the few really good neck and back clinics in Anchorage quit doing necks early last decade. Their insurance, for necks only, went to 40k per month, so they quit doing necks. They had the skills, the equip, the facility, and had helped many people with DDD, but they stopped because of the insurance. That is bullshit.

I think family physicians are front line heroes, [ sorry, anesthesiologists aren't far behind]. They take so much risk, and really don't make enough money to support private practice, after they are gouged by insurance company's. The gov finds it's way to help all the indigents from around the world, and let the Dr's survive on their own, that's crazy. I want my Dr. to be able to afford the most expensive car in town, or two or three. Like you say, minimum for a guy that can throw hoops is 300k. I want my Dr. making at least twice that, take home, and free insurance.

People don't even notice how much of their time Dr's give away, after they do their jobs. Dr's donate a lot, a whole lot. And many of their lives suffer for it.

Peer reviewed after major **&*ups, but generally, let Dr's keep what they make, and not have to worry about being sued by every ambulance chaser with a license.
  • Jump to: