Thread Rating:

JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
May 5th, 2011 at 8:35:26 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

You do realize that you're telling the story now, right? :-)

Really isn't that good of a story though. Owner and I don't get along. I hooked up with some dancers and he liked one of them. It was 10 years ago so he might not even own the place anymore. Next time I'm back in Michigan I'll have to check.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 8:36:58 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

You're just frustrated, and probably won't sleep tonight, because you made an accusation that you can't prove and now you're not looking as slick as you thought you were.

But you've got a TON of credibility right?

LOL I won't be going to bed for probably 12 hours but hopefully I will sleep just fine. Thanks for caring. I've proven it to anyone with a working brain cell. Furthermore I think I've got a lot of credibility with anyone who matters.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 8:40:23 PM permalink

How do I, or anyone, know this Morrison didn't contact you to say that? How about some proof instead of all this foolishness? What I don't get is everyone crying about all this, then spend hours complaining about how much time's being wasted.

Again because WOO knows my character enough to know that didn't happen.

Answer my previous question though, why do you keep coming back here when it's clear nobody likes you nor wants you?
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
May 5th, 2011 at 8:44:01 PM permalink
I absolutely realize that I am as guilty of this as anybody else. BUT, is anyone else enjoying the irony of the fact that we've majorly hijacked the thread about suspensions for breaking rules like the one about not hijacking threads?
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
May 5th, 2011 at 8:44:29 PM permalink
Gotta love this. Troll is busted several times in one thread, and he claims he's the victim of what he got busted doing!

Man, my six year old niece would be embarrassed to try something so transparent.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 8:46:09 PM permalink

Again, someone knows you're a character. Big whoop! How about the rest of the virtual world. You're lying about me so why in the heck would you expect to be believed by a bunch of other unknowns?

Your previous question? I'm one person, and I came back after being suspended, um.....just like YOU! I checked the number of members here and there's a whole lot more than the 4 or 5 who are making things up here. So if you'd like I'll give Mr. Integrity another opportunity to say the right thing this time.

Again, I'm pretty well known in the online gaming community. At least with the people who matter.

So you are one person who came back after being suspended etc? Okay, even though it's laughable, I'll pretend to play along for a minute. By now even the densest person could realize they aren't like or wanted. All your posts disappear, not a single person sticks up for you, etc. So why are you still here?
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
May 5th, 2011 at 8:46:59 PM permalink

Again, someone knows you're a character. Big whoop! How about the rest of the virtual world. You're lying about me so why in the heck would you expect to be believed by a bunch of other unknowns?

Your previous question? I'm one person, and I came back after being suspended, um.....just like YOU! I checked the number of members here and there's a whole lot more than the 4 or 5 who are making things up here. So if you'd like I'll give Mr. Integrity another opportunity to say the right thing this time.

I'm not sure how, but you're still missing the point here. Jim and the Wizard know each other. Personally. Whether or not the rest of us "unknowns" trust Jim doesn't matter (but we do, and Doc & Teddy, too). THE WIZARD KNOWS AND TRUSTS JIM.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 8:50:15 PM permalink

Now there's a claim to credibility: being well known to the online gaming community. OMG, who am I going UP AGAINST here!!!?

Altut, I've posted on gaming websites for years and years now. I post with my real name. I call it like I see it, some may not like me but nobody doubts that I stand behind anything I do. So what's your real name? What kind of credibility do you have?
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
May 5th, 2011 at 8:55:04 PM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

Altut, I've posted on gaming websites for years and years now. I post with my real name. I call it like I see it, some may not like me but nobody doubts that I stand behind anything I do. So what's your real name? What kind of credibility do you have?

Your real name is Jim Morrison? No wonder the strippers hooked up with you...:-)
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 8:55:43 PM permalink

And you're saying this because.....the admin. SUSPENDED someone he knows & trusts?

So you're saying that because WOO and I are friends that I should be above the rules of his site? That makes no sense. Then again, it's not like you ever make sense.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 8:59:25 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Your real name is Jim Morrison? No wonder the strippers hooked up with you...:-)

Well I hope they liked me for a little more than my name lol
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 9:00:19 PM permalink

Try this: You said he trusts you. How far did he "trust you" when he had to suspend you? OK, must've been a glitch somewhere right?

I broke his rule when I insulted MLK. He suspended me. I really didn't think twice about it until you kept bring it up.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 9:03:48 PM permalink

I've got a 4 yr. college degree. I have a great wife and 2 beautifulchildren. I have a good job. People I work with know and trust me because they can actually see me when dealing with me.

Compare that to someone who for some reason won't talk about his wife or children, who's claim to fame is posting on gaming websites (huh?) and being known at online gaming sites, who claims to post with his real name but I'm sure would never want to prove it, and who lies about phantom posts. What do you end up with?

I am happily single and have been lucky enough to not sire any children that I'm aware of. That's not my claim to fame, although as a professional gambler who does a lot of online gambling I am glad that I have a good rep in my industry. WOO knows me in real life and knows what my name is. There was no phantom post. You fucked up and you got caught. At least one other poster saw it.

I'd make a few comments about your wife but I see this isn't the free speech zone...
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 9:05:17 PM permalink

You insulted Martin Luther King? Was it a racist comment.

Do you need a moment? After all, composure is key in the online gaming community.

Obviously I am referring to the poster who used to post here and was only slightly less annoying than you.
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
May 5th, 2011 at 9:05:54 PM permalink

I've got a 4 yr. college degree. I have a great wife and 2 beautifulchildren. I have a good job.

Well, that could be an interesting line of discussion. What kind of job do you have? How old are your children? Any in college? Where? Share with us a little more about yourself.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 9:12:11 PM permalink

Now you're getting even more frustrated over your illogical phantom post claim.

I didn't know your status but it was an easy giveaway. You don't seem to be very personable and there appears to be a bit of conflict within. A married person with children wouldn't usually be like that and they most certainly wouldn't call themself a professional gambler of online gambling. Thst shows little to no responsibility or future. No wonder you had so many heart attacks when the poker sites' financial operations were finally busted.

LOL most people would say I'm very personable and I enjoy Vegas nightlife far more than most. Being a professional gamblers shows little responsibility? Okay, that's your opinion. Obviously you couldn't hack it but it's a great profession for those that have the intelligence and determination to make it work.
Doc
Doc
May 5th, 2011 at 9:15:56 PM permalink
Well, here we go! Jumping this "Suspensions" thread right into the "Top Threads" list.

And it has just about as valuable a discussion line as some of the other "Top" threads.
Nareed
Nareed
May 5th, 2011 at 9:17:10 PM permalink
Quote: Doc

Well, here we go! Jumping this "Suspensions" thread right into the "Top Threads" list.

And it has just about as valuable a discussion line as some of the other "Top" threads.

A little bit. We may have contained the troll for the time being. that's not a bad day's work.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 9:17:27 PM permalink

LOL that's funny. I'm sure when Jerry's latest identities are nuked and the posts disappear that it'll drop off the list.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
May 5th, 2011 at 9:20:49 PM permalink

Well, that could be an interesting line of discussion. What kind of job do you have? How old are your children? Any in college? Where? Share with us a little more about yourself.

I can help you here. Just a random stab in the dark: likes big cars with V-6 engines, lives in Arizona, has a couple kids, sent them to prestigious colleges (maybe something like Williams), has way too many things to say about video poker, against illegal immigration, hates Mexicans (except the one he is maybe married to), hates atheists, hates single people and other non-marrieds, big military fan, works in some sort of non-descript "manly" high-paying job like aerospace engineering or trucking company executive.

Too much?
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 9:25:56 PM permalink

Can you toot your horn some more, I didn't hear the whole thing over here in Tempe? The only thing is, you're describing someone who could never have a family unless he got a responsible job in a career that has a future, and you're still muddled in the nightculub scene. Then you mentioned the online gambling thing and it only went downhill. Those are only my opinions though, because I never had to gamble in order to do something. Did you ever hear of ASU I wonder?

Muddled in the nightclub scene? Ever think that I enjoy it? I have no desire to get married anytime soon or have a family. Unlike perhaps you, I can get a lot of chicks so why would I want to settle down with one? Not everyone puts a ring on the finger of the first and probably only girl who would have them. If I ever did decide to get married and the chick didn't like my profession then obviously she wouldn't be for me. Responsible job may be a highlight to you. It's something that my friends and I laugh about as we're stumbling out of XS at 4am. Each to their own I guess.
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
  • Threads: 7
May 5th, 2011 at 9:34:59 PM permalink

I would have placed money on the "Cheating Men" thread beating it to the top, too. Good thing I didn't.
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
Nareed
Nareed
May 5th, 2011 at 9:40:35 PM permalink
Quote: FarFromVegas

I would have placed money on the "Cheating Men" thread beating it to the top, too. Good thing I didn't.

Start one called "Why did Jerry Logan get married?" or "Why do trolls do anything?" and I guarantee success.

But of course 90% of the posts will get flagged, so who knows :)
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 9:41:21 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

Start one called "Why did Jerry Logan get married?" or "Why do trolls do anything?" and I guarantee success.

Free speech zone. I'm sure we could have a very entertaining thread about Jerry Logan's wife over there!
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
  • Threads: 7
May 5th, 2011 at 9:43:20 PM permalink

I figure Jerry is either rich or hung like a horse, because his personality is shit. Or maybe he got a mail-order bride. I can say that since he's not a member any more. :-P
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
May 5th, 2011 at 10:07:14 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

I can help you here. Just a random stab in the dark: likes big cars

You forgot hates Gays, hates Obama, loves Laughlin, hates lawyers, has fantasies about Singer and him in seedy motel room. There's more but why bother..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
PaulEWog
PaulEWog
  • Threads: 9
May 6th, 2011 at 4:48:10 AM permalink

What he means is that the 7:54 post by "arcimedes" was originally word for word the same as the 7:58 post by "Altut".

Arcimedes is the long time nemesis of Rob Singer. You can view what appears to be their most recent kerfuffle here. I've read a lot of his posts before, in various places, and find it extremely unlikely it is the "real" Archimedes that is posting here.
(edited to change "entanglement" to "kerfuffle" because there are just not enough chances to use it and I didn't want to waste one)
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 6th, 2011 at 4:52:39 AM permalink
Quote: PaulEWog

Arcimedes is the long time nemesis of Rob Singer. You can view what appears to be their most recent entanglement here. I've read a lot of his posts before, in various places, and find it extremely unlikely it is the "real" Archimedes that is posting here.

Very interesting.

Also was interesting to read those posts of Singer's. I don't know much about him besides that he's a joke. I've never paid much attention to his ramblings here or anywhere else. But after reading that all I can say is, wow, what a major asshole.
timberjim
timberjim
  • Threads: 33
May 6th, 2011 at 5:21:59 AM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

Quote: PaulEWog

Arcimedes is the long time nemesis of Rob Singer. You can view what appears to be their most recent entanglement here. I've read a lot of his posts before, in various places, and find it extremely unlikely it is the "real" Archimedes that is posting here.

Very interesting.

Also was interesting to read those posts of Singer's. I don't know much about him besides that he's a joke. I've never paid much attention to his ramblings here or anywhere else. But after reading that all I can say is, wow, what a major asshole.

DITTO!!!! I googled RS when all this first started appearing and read an article where he was rejoicing over someones death (apparently someone that criticized RS). I quickly came to the same conclusion you stated above.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
May 6th, 2011 at 6:29:09 AM permalink
Keep talking, your rambles only embarrass yourself more and more.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
gog
gog
  • Threads: 5
May 6th, 2011 at 6:33:39 AM permalink
So did Jerry get fired from his trucking job? He's been here around the clock for the past 2 months, begging for people to let him stay.
Nareed
Nareed
May 6th, 2011 at 6:52:05 AM permalink
Quote: arcimedes

So how about stopping the useless attacks and get onto other things.

When do you plan to start?
Nareed
Nareed
May 6th, 2011 at 7:08:52 AM permalink
Quote: gog

So did Jerry get fired from his trucking job? He's been here around the clock for the past 2 months, begging for people to let him stay.

Maybe he's found a way to get paid for annoying people. Or maybe Jerry's posting from deep inside some loony bin in Arizona.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
May 6th, 2011 at 7:33:45 AM permalink

If you're referring to what I wrote, then I assume you have little knowledge of computers. However, I can see how the rest of it would fail to put a troubled mind at ease, but what's puzzling is why you wouldn't rather see the thread end instead of continuing on with the unproveable accusations and silly assertions. Besides, claiming someone unknown to anyone is "embarrassed" somehow just doesn't seem to be a very tangible asset to have in one's arsenal.

Thanks, I needed a laugh. It's painfully clear to the crowd you just can't help yourself.

Your reading comprehension is lacking, though. I didn't say you were embarrassed. I said you're embarrassing yourself. There's a difference. I don't mind though. You amuse with your assertions as well.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
teddys
teddys
May 6th, 2011 at 8:20:58 AM permalink
While this thread is very entertaining, it's more pathetic watching RobJerry try to cover his ass. Before, I wasn't sure if Singer/(Logan/Virgi/therestofthedumbassnames) were the same person, but they absolutely are. I don't care if Logan said he was ready to hop on a truck to prove his identity. Bullshit. The chances that a random person would show up on here, start talking about Singer, and then start training sessions (?!) with him immediately thereafter ... nuh-uh. Combined with the evidence PaulEWog presented, I have no doubt that Singer created the personality out of whole cloth. His sociopathy knows no bounds.

Rob, you lose this round. You outted yourself with the double post, and then tried to pull one over on Doc, which was insulting to his intelligence. Don't you realize many people on this board have PhD's? This isn't one of your regular internet hangouts -- there aren't dumbasses here who will fall for your stupid shtick.

Rob, just go away. You have no credibility left here. None.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Nareed
Nareed
May 6th, 2011 at 8:25:23 AM permalink

Hear, hear!

It is amazing the lack of judgment he displays, too. I mean, start with a very small amount of credibility, then proceed to squander it for no discernible purpose.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
May 6th, 2011 at 9:56:17 AM permalink
The bit about co-opting the handle of a critic on another forum is a new twist, though.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
May 6th, 2011 at 10:38:23 AM permalink

While this thread is very entertaining, it's more pathetic watching RobJerry try to cover his ass. Before, I wasn't sure if Singer/(Logan/Virgi/therestofthedumbassnames) were the same person, but they absolutely are. I don't care if Logan said he was ready to hop on a truck to prove his identity. Bullshit. The chances that a random person would show up on here, start talking about Singer, and then start training sessions (?!) with him immediately thereafter ... nuh-uh. Combined with the evidence PaulEWog presented, I have no doubt that Singer created the personality out of whole cloth. His sociopathy knows no bounds.

Rob, you lose this round. You outted yourself with the double post, and then tried to pull one over on Doc, which was insulting to his intelligence. Don't you realize many people on this board have PhD's? This isn't one of your regular internet hangouts -- there aren't dumbasses here who will fall for your stupid shtick.

I'll have to break my last post and help you out here. Something cannot be entertaining and pathetic simultaneously unless you force it to be. You believe I'm Logan as well as Singer etc., and you don't care if he, Logan, was ready to prove his existence to someone by hopping on a truck? I don't know the circumstances surrounding that, but it appears he didn't do it so why not? Did he back out of something? Also, what about those pictures of royals and other big winners? Does that upset you, because whether it were Logan or Singer or JL2 or whoever that hit those (or now apparently even me) there's really no denying them unless you're that mkl banned person who theorized that Logan went around the casino and just so happened to find these big winning hands and talked the winners into letting him take pictures of them. On whatever credibility scale you use, how does that stack up? (That's quite a thread btw)

Now I look at the entire scenario you've created. If I understand this right there's been 5 or 6 "people" you believe are Singer, now including me. At the same time you're saying it's not possible to pull one over on such a stellar group that includes many Phd.'s. That prompted me to go back and review a few things to see what holds water and what doesn't. Do you realize how long it's been since J. Logan joined here? Are you aware of how many posts that group of identities have contributed, and the extraordinary amount of replies that have arisen from them? And I'm sure you're aware of how many of your Phd.'s have been intimately involved in them because I'm sure you know all these people personally.

So I ask, with all of this awareness and enlightenment now at your side, if I were actually Singer, you're actually believing your words that this forum is just too astute and intelligent for any of this to have happened in front of them, and for what some of you have called a "dumbass", to have been able to accomplish? If anything, as an outsider I'd question why a poster id'd as Evenbob always comes on after someone else says they just spotted "Jerry" to matter-of-factly say "I knew who it was all along". Is that one of your Phd's?

I'm just as curious about how long all the Logan & Singer threads are. Again, as an outsider, doesn't it strike you as odd that someone that I guess the main members of this forum say they detest, has been able to create what I see as the most interest I've ever seen in reviewing this forum's details? I'm no genius by any stretch of the imagination, but I see a poster called Mathextremist talking to these identities and even now maybe about me. From what I've read, no way a person like that is ever going to admit being sucked in. In other words, if Singer has been at the helm of all this for all this time, I wouldn't be gloating about winning anything. I'm not a fan of the guy, but Singer did post challenges and all I saw were excuses on why no one wanted to either face, go up against, or debate him. And that's why I believe there's so much animosity for him. Who's really the winner and loser here?

You're right. You're very smart. Now STFU.
Doc
Doc
May 6th, 2011 at 10:43:46 AM permalink

... Who's really the winner and loser here?

I guess that from one really twisted perspective, the rest of us actually might be the losers here. We've "lost" because we can't get the unwanted intruder(s) to leave and stay away, even when he/they are permanently banned.

Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda intruded in a very unwanted manner, and they generated a lot of discussion around the U.S. (a la the trolls you cited generating discussion on this forum), but they weren't people we wanted to have around. At least Bin Laden won't be around here any more.
teddys
teddys
May 6th, 2011 at 10:53:31 AM permalink

Folks, I'm sorry for engaging him and encouraging him to spew forth more of his crap. I'll stay away for now. Actually, I wouldn't mind this whole thread being busted. There's nothing of substance here.
Nareed
Nareed
May 6th, 2011 at 11:02:29 AM permalink

Folks, I'm sorry for engaging him and encouraging him to spew forth more of his crap. I'll stay away for now. Actually, I wouldn't mind this whole thread being busted. There's nothing of substance here.

Unfortunately right at the start of the thread is the Wizard's official suspension list. So that's out...

Anyway, no apology is needed. We all succumb now and then to the temptation of getting the troll to see reason, futile though any such attempt is. Besides, you never can tell how the troll will respond to any comment.

Or just lag his posts if you deem it neccessary. That's a powerful tool the Wizard has given us (I'm tempted to say "magical tool" <g>)
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
May 6th, 2011 at 11:12:37 AM permalink

I'm no genius by any stretch of the imagination, but I see a poster called Mathextremist talking to these identities and even now maybe about me. From what I've read, no way a person like that is ever going to admit being sucked in.

Why? I freely admit to being "sucked in". When I first engaged Mr. Singer (who may or not be Mr. Logan, and/or any of the other pseudonyms being bandied about), he offered several ludicrous assertions that all VP machines everywhere are programmed in a way that is contrary to publicly-available regulations, that the government regulators and gaming manufacturers are all in on this conspiracy, and that he has verifiable proof of this cover-up based on a statistical test he ran using some German radio test equipment.

When I asked him to provide that statistical proof, he declined, withdrew from the forum and vowed never to return. Amusingly, he did that twice.

And yes, I did bother asking for this data more than once. You can certainly argue that I was "sucked in", and I won't deny it. The only thing I'll deny is Mr. Singer's crackpot theory that "all VP machines are intentionally programmed to be non-random".
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
May 6th, 2011 at 11:22:22 AM permalink
In an effort to clean up this thread, I have flagged all of the troll's posts, as well as all posts quoting the troll(s). I have not redacted any of my own posts quoting the troll(s), and I have not flagged any posts that did not quote the troll(s) - including some where the troll(s) factored heavily into the content. Note: you cannot flag yourself.

At this point, I don't think any posts by non-trolls have disappeared. But, if that should happen to occur later, this is a part of the reason why.
gog
gog
  • Threads: 5
May 6th, 2011 at 11:27:02 AM permalink

So how about stopping the useless attacks and get onto other things.

Other things with your life indeed. Apparently including going back to research every thread in existence, from the singer 'challenge', to his vp system to jerry's banter with mkl, stuff that happened over the course of a year or more; writing a huge essay defending himself from strangers (which ironically is something jerry regularly accuses mkl of); and slapping yourself in the face with this statement

Fair question. I won't post anything further to this thread.

all in the space of a couple hours. Being unemployed must be so very boring.
gofaster87
gofaster87
  • Threads: 3
May 6th, 2011 at 11:41:16 AM permalink
weaselman
weaselman
  • Threads: 20
May 6th, 2011 at 11:58:35 AM permalink
Quote: gofaster87

I think Ill flag everyone at WOVCON.

Flag those and only those people, who do not flag themselves ... and see the universe come to an end!
"When two people always agree one of them is unnecessary"
Doc
Doc
May 6th, 2011 at 1:21:51 PM permalink

Now that all of the trolls' posts seem to have been deleted via flags, this thread is still in the "Top Threads" list. I don't know whether the thread's post count actually goes down when a post is deleted or not, and I'm too lazy to go through all of the pages and manually count the surviving number of posts.

Anyway, this all now has the appearance that the rest of the members of the forum have posted enough inanities about phantom posters for this thread to "qualify" as one of those boring conflicts that climb near the top of that misnamed list.
teddys
teddys
May 6th, 2011 at 2:22:36 PM permalink
Unfortunately a baiting troll provokes a lot of emotional responses, which is why all of the top-commented threads are troll-inspired.

There should be another sub-section for actual, really good threads with useful information.
Nareed
Nareed
May 6th, 2011 at 2:45:18 PM permalink

There should be another sub-section for actual, really good threads with useful information.

There's a thread rating tool at the top of each thread. That would be useful, to a point, in determining which threads are more useful, or more liked, by users. The Top Threads sub-section could be replaced or complemented with a "Top Rated Threads" sub-section. But this would work only if a lot of us rate threads. To date I've rated one. This one, in fact, to which I gave zero stars :)
Doc
Doc
May 6th, 2011 at 2:53:08 PM permalink

... To date I've rated one. This one, in fact, to which I gave zero stars :)

Unfortunately for that approach, this first post of this thread is an important one. Same for a few later ones where the Wizard explained some suspensions and banings. It's just the garbage that developed in the last 20 pages or so that is awful.
  • Jump to: