Thread Rating:

Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
  • Posts: 1258
Joined: Nov 15, 2009
February 24th, 2011 at 8:33:55 PM permalink
Is the table at the start of this thread going to be updated in light of recent events?
[This space is intentionally left blank]
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
February 24th, 2011 at 8:40:05 PM permalink
Quote: Croupier

Is the table at the start of this thread going to be updated in light of recent events?



It is updated.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
  • Posts: 1258
Joined: Nov 15, 2009
February 24th, 2011 at 8:42:03 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

It is updated.



My bad. I misread it. I didnt look at the dates, I just expected it to read from top to bottom, with the most recent down below. Its actually the other way around. I feel stupid. But it is 4.30 am. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it.
[This space is intentionally left blank]
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
February 24th, 2011 at 8:47:02 PM permalink
Quote: Croupier

But it is 4.30 am. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it.



Hm. Last time I said that to my boss he told me "It's 5 am." For some reason everyone at the office thought it was hilarious.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 3259
Joined: Jun 10, 2010
February 24th, 2011 at 8:56:53 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Member Suspended On Number Days Reason Suspension Ends
JerryLogan 2/22/11 Life Nuclear option invoked Death

I would instead call it the New Clear Option since it feels as if the air in the forum has become less muddy.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
CrappedOut
CrappedOut
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 62
Joined: May 9, 2010
February 25th, 2011 at 3:52:30 AM permalink
Quote: Croupier

My bad. I misread it. I didnt look at the dates, I just expected it to read from top to bottom, with the most recent down below. Its actually the other way around. I feel stupid. But it is 4.30 am. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it.



I wonder if you can get suspended for insulting yourself? If so, this post certainly qualifies. Maybe it's buh bye Croupier!
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
  • Posts: 1258
Joined: Nov 15, 2009
February 25th, 2011 at 4:25:20 AM permalink
Quote: CrappedOut

I wonder if you can get suspended for insulting yourself? If so, this post certainly qualifies. Maybe it's buh bye Croupier!



Nah, if I said I am stupid it might qualify.

Sh*t.
[This space is intentionally left blank]
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1497
  • Posts: 26671
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
February 25th, 2011 at 6:19:30 AM permalink
Insulting yourself is allowed. I do it often, and deserve it.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1497
  • Posts: 26671
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
May 4th, 2011 at 8:06:57 PM permalink
I have decided to invoke the nuclear option on Virgi for these reasons:

1. While barely staying within the rules of the site, he was obviously a troll, picking unnecessary arguments all over the forum.
2. A public personal insult to nareed.
3. An insulting PM to nareed, which was very similar to one JerryLogan once sent.
4. His IP address is from the Phoenix area, same as JerryLogan.

I encourage everyone to flag his old posts to help get rid of them.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 4th, 2011 at 8:23:22 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard


I encourage everyone to flag his old posts to help get rid of them.



Done. I've got enough seniority points to give half the required points to make them disappear. Some of his posts are still up so another senior member is going to have to flag them also.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 907
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
May 4th, 2011 at 8:56:35 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I have decided to invoke the nuclear option on Virgi for these reasons:

1. While barely staying within the rules of the site, he was obviously a troll, picking unnecessary arguments all over the forum.
2. A public personal insult to nareed.
3. An insulting PM to nareed, which was very similar to one JerryLogan once sent.
4. His IP address is from the Phoenix area, same as JerryLogan.

I encourage everyone to flag his old posts to help get rid of them.



I nuked a bunch too (Wiping tears away). Some did not have the flag option. I imagine they were already being flagged.
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 4th, 2011 at 9:17:24 PM permalink
Quote: Wavy70

I nuked a bunch too (Wiping tears away). Some did not have the flag option. I imagine they were already being flagged.



The posts without the flag option are in the free speech zone. You can't flag free speech.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 907
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
May 4th, 2011 at 9:37:47 PM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

The posts without the flag option are in the free speech zone. You can't flag free speech.



I kne the Wiz had a bit of Commie in him.
:)

Shall we take bets on the Trolls new name and birth date?
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 6:12:05 AM permalink
Quote: Wavy70

I kne the Wiz had a bit of Commie in him.
:)

Shall we take bets on the Trolls new name and birth date?



Altut is unbanned now. I bet it tries to claim that Altut is "innocent" and not associated with the other names.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 7:02:03 AM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Altut is unbanned now. I bet it tries to claim that Altut is "innocent" and not associated with the other names.



He's welcome to try....
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 7287
Joined: Feb 27, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 7:24:53 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

He's welcome to try....


It seems that perhaps he did try. I saw in the recent threads list that Altut had posted in this thread at 6:39, but by the time I looked, that post was already gone. I have no idea whether he tried to proclaim innocence. Did you have something to do with that post disappearing, Nareed? ;-)
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 7:29:52 AM permalink
Quote: Doc

Did you have something to do with that post disappearing, Nareed? ;-)



I'm no magician, nor have I any aptitude for magic tricks (I've tried).

That was your question, right? :P
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 10:55:12 AM permalink
Quote: Wavy70

I kne the Wiz had a bit of Commie in him.
:)

Shall we take bets on the Trolls new name and birth date?



Not sure if you saw, but I totally won.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 11:30:10 AM permalink
Quote: Altut

I am innocent, and I have nothing to do with other's names, including Nareeds....Phew!



Welcome back. Nice of you to wait before insulting people again.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 1:29:46 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

Where? What you should be concerned with is Nareed flagging my posts for no reason, then telling others to do it too. And it's all a product of hate. I'm saddened by this tactic, and I don't know if I should make a blog about it or not. Oh, what's a poor boy to do!



Let me guess: You're a lover, not a fighter?
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 2:26:35 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

Where? What you should be concerned with is Nareed flagging my posts for no reason, then telling others to do it too. And it's all a product of hate. I'm saddened by this tactic, and I don't know if I should make a blog about it or not. Oh, what's a poor boy to do!



So it's hate, is it?

Here's the latest PM I got from this piece of human trash acting as another sock puppet:

Quote:

You know, it's been pointed out to me to read your blog, and after doing so I submit that your dead old man was Mother Nature's way of performing a mercy-killing in order to relieve the poor guy of having to continue to be haunted by having such a sick freak of a child. So you're always broke? What greaseball Mexican isn't? And I just don't see why you make such a fool of yourself in front of everyone with your stupid stories of being a fatass and your weird issues. You actually think these unknowns care, which I guess is all a loser like you has in life--as perverted as it is.



Edit:

I also got similar messages from all of Jerry's other sock puppets, including Altut, JL2 and helicious.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 907
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 3:01:15 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

Not even close. I'm involved as a volunteer Minuteman at the border once a month.



I was wondering where all the illegal immigrants went.

If you bump into Dale Gribble say "Hi" for me.
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 4:04:44 PM permalink
I'm sorry...I realize PMs aren't supposed to be shared here, but Nareed's was shared for good reason. I'd ask that the Wizard use the Nuclear option for that PM. It has no place in decent company.

I don't understand Nareed's lifestyle or his all of his choices--but I don't spew hatred towards him, either. He is who he is.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 4:08:58 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

I'm sorry...I realize PMs aren't supposed to be shared here, but Nareed's was shared for good reason. I'd ask that the Wizard use the Nuclear option for that PM. It has no place in decent company.



The PM came from Virgi, who has been nuked already. But thanks for your support.

Now, Jerry, posing as Altut, feels alluded. As well he should, because he's sent similar PMs under other aliases, including the Altut puppet. Had I saved them I'd post them now. But you need only comapre the gist with his comment on my last blog post. It's easy to tell they come from the same person.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 5:10:57 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

The PM came from Virgi, who has been nuked already. But thanks for your support.

Now, Jerry, posing as Altut, feels alluded. As well he should, because he's sent similar PMs under other aliases, including the Altut puppet. Had I saved them I'd post them now. But you need only comapre the gist with his comment on my last blog post. It's easy to tell they come from the same person.



Sorry...I am one troll behind!!!
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 6:15:17 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

Sorry...I am one troll behind!!!



It's ok. You should count your blessings.

BTW I haven't been flagging Jerry's posts lately. I haven't had the chance!
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 7:56:31 PM permalink
Quote: arcimedes

ooooo



Accidentally revealed your new screenname eh? I see you edited your post really fast. The original post of arcimedes was the exact same thing that altut has been positing all day. Enough is enough. Mike, I'd IP ban the entire block of IP's he uses.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:01:24 PM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

Accidentally revealed your new screenname eh? I see you edited your post really fast. The original post of arcimedes was the exact same thing that altut has been positing all day.



I kind of miss the days when trolls were brighter and stood by their nasty actions. they were despicable, but they didn't flout their lack of courage.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 8:01:42 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

I know. I keep posting this because Nareed, who lied about something I didn't do, keeps flagging it so WIZARD won't see that he posted what he says is a PM from presumably me, and that's a no-no here.



Oh, I also posted your rant of hate & lies in the FREE SPEECH ZONE so you couldn't "flag it" as well as sent a copy to the admin.


That's not only a lie because it's not from me, but it's hellacious that you would make such a thing up as that. I'm mortified!

By the way, isn't it illegal or something here for anyone to be posting what they're claiming is someone's PM?



He said, pretty clearly, that the PM was from Virgi. Only messages from active members are protected. Virgi was banned for being an asshat. His PMs are now fair game. Now, since we all know that Virgi is you, I suppose you can claim that you're still an active member - but only if you admit to violating the rules (again) yourself...
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 7287
Joined: Feb 27, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 8:05:04 PM permalink
Quote: arcimedes

If you could explain yourself that would be great. "The original post"? "Exact same thing"?? What?
Why are some of you on some kind of warpath? I thought this forum was supposed to be something different.


What he means is that the 7:54 post by "arcimedes" was originally word for word the same as the 7:58 post by "Altut".
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 8:07:59 PM permalink
Quote: arcimedes


Why are some of you on some kind of warpath?


We're sick of you.

Quote: arcimedes

I thought this forum was supposed to be something different.

Nope, it'll be pretty much the same each and every time you come back with a new screen name.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5529
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:09:16 PM permalink
As Nareed can attest, I pinpointed arcimedes as another sockpuppet after two posts. It is getting beyond bizarre here with two fake aliases wreaking havoc at the same time.

Let's invoke the real nuclear option here, shall we?
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
arcimedes
arcimedes
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 30
Joined: May 4, 2011
May 5th, 2011 at 8:09:50 PM permalink
Quote: Doc

What he means is that the 7:54 post by "arcimedes" was originally word for word the same as the 7:58 post by "Altut".



How could that be? Did they somehow get entwined? Where is this mystery post anyway? All I see is where I wrote a post, it came out blank because I must have pushed a wrong button, then I tried to see if I could recall it and the system told me I needed at least 5 characters. Next thing I know Jim Morrison is popping up with whatever he said.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1497
  • Posts: 26671
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:10:48 PM permalink
I told nareed he could quote that PM, since virgi was nuked. The site rules about personal insults apply to PMs and blogs as well.

Personally, I'm giving altut the benefit of the doubt for now about being another manifestation of Jerry. However, the insult in nareed's blog from altut, which was the reason he was banned, is duly noted.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 8:11:17 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

What I see is a bunch of assertions from them followed by crybabying to the admin.


Quote: Altut


Oh, I also posted your rant...as well as sent a copy to the admin.



Stupidest. shit. ever.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:15:52 PM permalink
Quote: arcimedes

If you could explain yourself that would be great. "The original post"? "Exact same thing"?? What?
Why are some of you on some kind of warpath? I thought this forum was supposed to be something different.



Cut the bullshit, you posted the same exact rant that Altut has posted all day long. I saw it and laughed and hit quote, in that few seconds you had already edited it away. I'll put my integrity against yours any day of the week. Your new identity has been outed. I only wish WoV had Seal Team 6 on standby.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:17:31 PM permalink
Jerry, can you please stop acting like a little girl and own up?

What am I saying?
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:18:39 PM permalink
Serious question for you Altut. It is clear that nobody likes you or wants you so why do you persist? You've posted the same thing about the Nareed PM over and over today and obviously people are flagging you. Why do you keep coming back to a place where you are unwanted? I really would like to know because it seems pretty crazy to me.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5529
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:18:59 PM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

Cut the bullshit, you posted the same exact rant that Altut has posted all day long. I saw it and laughed and hit quote, in that few seconds you had already edited it away. I'll put my integrity against yours any day of the week. Your new identity has been outed. I only wish WoV had Seal Team 6 on standby.

It is kind of funny (and seriously pathetic) to watch him try to keep up the charade with each new alias.

"Oh, I'm a new member here! What is this posting thing? I don't understand it..."

It reminds of the old gag where the guy keeps putting on the wig, than the fake mustache, then the glasses, to keep getting a handout -- but it's painfully obvious to everyone he is the same guy.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 7287
Joined: Feb 27, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 8:19:03 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Personally, I'm giving altut the benefit of the doubt for now about being another manifestation of Jerry. However, the insult in nareed's blog from altut, which was the reason he was banned, is duly noted.


Wizard, enough of us have observed the "slip" in which arcimedes and Altut were posting the exact same thing, with arcimedes quickly editing his post to delete the public proof. It should be obvious that whatever the real identity is, these two user IDs are the same person, in violation of the rules. There's got to be some limit to how much of this crud must be tolerated, particularly inside the "Suspensions" thread.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:20:14 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

If you care to prove what you're saying then be my guest. Otherwise I submit that you should be suspended for loading your wild goose chase up with insults and misrepresentations. I'm only posting it over and over because Nareed keeps flagging it.



Depending on the software running the board it is either easily proved by the admin or impossible to prove. If it is impossible to prove then you have to judge for yourself. I put my word and my integrity on the line here. Mike has known me for years and I am not going to make up something ridiculous as this.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:25:40 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

Here's a clue Doc: you didn't witness anything other than a lie by someone else. This genius idea that I'm someone who's someone else or whatever and to "block a whole block of isp's" is interesting but valueless.



How do you know that arcimedes did not post the same thing if you are different people? You got nailed. I'm sure it's tough juggling proxies and logins and making sure you're on the right one. You messed up and two sock puppets should get nuked now. I'm sure you'll just come back again but for the life of me I don't understand why.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:26:38 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

So why is an unknown poster's supposed integrity of any more value than mine? Or rather, who said you have integrity? I've read your posts and you've been suspended yourself, JUST LIKE ME. Brilliant.



Only one person's opinion matters here and WOO knows I have integrity and knows I'm not going to lie to him. You got busted. Go make some new identities.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:26:42 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

As Nareed can attest, I pinpointed arcimedes as another sockpuppet after two posts. It is getting beyond bizarre here with two fake aliases wreaking havoc at the same time.



I can attest to that indeed. Good eye, BTW, until he brought it up for the puppet show here, I wasn't sure.

Quote:

Let's invoke the real nuclear option here, shall we?



It would be nice.

On the other hand, there's some satisfaction in seeing the troll dig himself in deeper, don't you think? I said it in jest once, but it's worth repeating: if Jerry's goal is to get everyone to hate him, he's doing a great job so far.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:31:17 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

Then splain why you, the most wonderful, most trusted individual in the virtual world, GOT BUSTED YOURSELF. This is truly funny. A bunch of unknowns arguing about who's who!



I'm not unknown, I've been known in the online gambling world for years. I insulted MLK and Mike told me rules are rules and I was suspended. I don't understand why that fascinates you so much. I've also been banned for life from the Venetian and a stripclub in Michigan if that kinda stuff really gets you off.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 8:32:12 PM permalink
I'm sure this'll only promote future growth in the sophistication of the troll, but I'll point it out anyway: It can't even conceive of itself living anywhere but AZ. Jerry is in Tuscon, no wait, Phoenix, no wait... Rob is in Phoenix. Altut is a minuteman volunteer... Why not just lie better and claim to be from Chicago?
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:32:50 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

Then splain why you, the most wonderful, most trusted individual in the virtual world, GOT BUSTED YOURSELF. This is truly funny. A bunch of unknowns arguing about who's who!

And by the way, how do you know archimedes wasn't trying to cut and paste something that went wrong? I don't think you could get a story straight if you tried.



You do have a habit of posting then immediately editing, adding or deleting things eh? How do I know what he was doing? I don't. How do you know? He didn't use that excuse, I guess you didn't think of this excuse when you were logged on your other account.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 7287
Joined: Feb 27, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 8:33:04 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

Here's a clue Doc: you didn't witness anything other than a lie by someone else. This genius idea that I'm someone who's someone else or whatever and to "block a whole block of isp's" is interesting but valueless.


No, "Altut", I actually saw the post by "arcimedes" while it had its original wording.

Here's an idea: instead of worrying about banning the troll, why not consider that this behavior is a deliberate attempt to interfere with the operation of this web site and forum. I think that might be a violation of federal law, under the same statutes that ban hacking. Such a violation of law probably is a good basis of a civil suit, too. Maybe the Wizard could make a bundle by suing the "John Doe" that is using all of these sock puppet identities and get the direct assistance of both the ISPs and the DoJ. Might be less work than fighting the troll on line. Let's see ... get rid of the troll, make some money, punish the troll financially ... sounds like a win-win.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 597
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
May 5th, 2011 at 8:33:24 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

I'm sure this'll only promote future growth in the sophistication of the troll, but I'll point it out anyway: It can't even conceive of itself living anywhere but AZ. Jerry is in Tuscon, no wait, Phoenix, no wait... Rob is in Phoenix. Altut is a minuteman volunteer... Why not just lie better and claim to be from Chicago?



Probably isn't that sophisticated with proxies or VPN's.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
May 5th, 2011 at 8:33:55 PM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

I've also been banned for life from ...a stripclub in Michigan



You do realize that you're telling the story now, right? :-)
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
  • Jump to: