girlinvegas
girlinvegas
  • Threads: 1
July 29th, 2012 at 5:00:31 PM permalink
no way, absolutely no way possible i was at a different 711... this one was right around the corner from where we lived.... not even a mile.... the next closest one is at least 3 miles and I WENT IN THIS 711 DAILY....it was on my way home.... i knew the employees and they knew me.... and liked me and i tipped them well when i won.....
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
July 29th, 2012 at 5:05:52 PM permalink
Quote: girlinvegas

i knew the employees and they knew me.... and liked me and i tipped them well when i won.....

Did you know who was on duty at the time of the jackpot (sorry if this information was stated earlier)?
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 29th, 2012 at 5:06:48 PM permalink
the lawsuit will be against 7-11... They are the ones who didn't pay me yet and who mistakenly paid the wrong person. That term 'FRIEND" i used very loosely... The female who collected the money was not my friend, not ever... She was a relative of my roommate and my roommates father owned the house and lived there so she and her kids spent alot of time at the house i lived in.... She was not my friend... My roommate on the other hand WAS my friend, so i thought......... i never even liked the female but called her friend for lack of better way to refer to her.. 7-11 has the issue now with my roommmate and his sister in law....... i have an issue with 711 for being dumb and incompetent enough to not do a little more research and make sure they were paying $8000 out to the right person! They stole from 711 ..... not from me.... 711 owe me.... They owe 711..... PERIOD... IM GOING TO TAKE ALL OF YOUR ADVICE AND I THANK YOU VERY MUCH... IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE INFO FOR ME ABOUTY THE SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM for the camera records id really appreciate it... I think i will be the best person to represent myself in all this because i'm the only one who knows all the facts of what happened and i can answer any question anybody throws at me... all they have to do is look at the video tapes and the truth will be right there..... the subpoena duces tecum is going to save me.....
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 29th, 2012 at 5:18:39 PM permalink
Thank you very much mission146 for understanding and helping me... the only thing you have wrong.... i was playing 4 quarters...... had i been playing 1 quarter and hit 6 out of 6 with 3 eggs, the winning amount would have been 2000 dollars.... the 6 out of 6 with no eggs is 200 dollars with one quarter bet with4 quarters bet its x4 800 dollars i hit 6 out of 6 with 3 eggs.... this pays on one quarter the original $200 x 10 (multiplier for 3 eggs... ) = $2000 for a 1 quarter bet.... (still would have locked up the machine) 6 out of 6 with 2 eggs is x4 (multiplier for 2 eggs) = $800 , which i have won before at the same 711... This is the only game i ever played there, caveman keno and i know how it works in and out.... which is why i was shocked when i read what that agent said about none of the machines paying 8000 .... and i absolutely positively didnt have my i.d. it was in my other purse and was still there waiting for me when i returned the next day.... and if i WAS robbed...... yeah,, actually i was robbed of the other money i had on me that night and of my cell phone and my SHOES! the cell phone records showed calls from my stolen phone to my roommate and vice versa and other people i knew , all calling each other back and forth on MY STOLEN PHONE..
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 29th, 2012 at 5:21:18 PM permalink
When i called or went into the store to ask questions about that night, the usually friendly employees were rude and evasive and even scared to death looking... the guy i believe was on shift and was always very friendly to me turned absolutely WHITE like a ghost the only time i saw him since then.... this was before i had this all figured out and to this day i don't know exactly why he reacted that way when he saw me last.... like he was scared to death....... but nobody will give me any information at all..the simply refer me to gaming with any questions and that goes absolutely nowhere...
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 29th, 2012 at 5:46:15 PM permalink

no way, absolutely no way possible i was at a different 711... this one was right around the corner from where we lived.... not even a mile.... the next closest one is at least 3 miles and I WENT IN THIS 711 DAILY....it was on my way home.... i knew the employees and they knew me.... and liked me and i tipped them well when i won.....

If it's Vegas Valley Dr & Maryland, there's also a 7-11 on Karen Ave & Vegas Valley, that's about 1/4 mile maybe.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rxwine
rxwine
July 29th, 2012 at 5:58:43 PM permalink

im getting really sick of the nasty comments about me.... ...

Hey, the Judge Judy or whomever will give you a what for anyway. --- the people here are probably doing you a favor getting you prepared.

If you're in court they're going after your reputation if it derails your claim.

Get all your facts straight, , and you may win. If the person or person(s) is caught in a lie, that may shift the verdict in your favor, no matter if you end up making your self sound stupid and drunk, if you stick to the truth as best as you remember it.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 29th, 2012 at 6:10:21 PM permalink
Actually, i kinda just stumbled upon this site when i was looking for verification proof that what that agent stated about those machines not paying out 8000 was untrue.... thats all i was looking for.... and somehow, i started telling everybody the story and actually i'm glad i did because i got some really good advice and i'm going to represent myself in the hearing and tell the truth and do the subpoena duces tecum for the video tapes and hope for the best...... if i lose, ill have given it my best shot... i can live with that... i am bothered by the references to me as "drunk bruised girl" and a few other comments.... i normally wouldnt do this, but the picture that comes to my mind when someone is referred to as such is a pretty ugly picture and while i'm no beauty queen, i dont like the image that comes to mind when i think of "drunk bruised girl" that really bothered me so i took my picture just now ... here is the link if anybody is interested..... well... i guess its time to put an end to this thread.... my first experience with a forum ever and i came upon it by accident... thank you to everybody for all the advice and i have learned alot of lessons and my brain is ready to stop thinking about it for a night or two.... please dont think of me as drunk bruised girl.... that bothers me alot cuz it isnt me...so if you care to see, this is me... and im not drunk or bruised anymore. just that one awful night..

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w434/alferguson1972/Photo0043.jpg
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
July 29th, 2012 at 6:32:49 PM permalink
You're still arguing with a bunch of strangers on the internet about it. That is defacto proof to me that there is something wrong with the entire picture. What we think doesn't matter.

We are a betting and gambling group. If you were to ask me, or just about any of us here, if I/we thought there was a better chance that you are crazy rather than you hit the jackpot in question, I believe that the bets would fall pretty firmly on "crazy". Understand, I absolutely believe that you THINK you won a jackpot. But your story, and your behavior regarding it, how you are dealing with it by arguing with strangers on a gambling forum, are both completely nuts.
A falling knife has no handle.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
July 29th, 2012 at 10:12:35 PM permalink
Let's remember about the rule about no personal insults.
EdgeLooker
EdgeLooker
  • Threads: 21
July 29th, 2012 at 10:21:31 PM permalink

yeah,, actually i was robbed of the other money i had on me that night and of my cell phone and my SHOES! the cell phone records showed calls from my stolen phone to my roommate and vice versa and other people i knew , all calling each other back and forth on MY STOLEN PHONE..

You should still pursue this with the police.
MonkeyMonkey
MonkeyMonkey
  • Threads: 13
July 30th, 2012 at 3:37:49 AM permalink

Actually, i kinda just stumbled upon this site when i was looking for verification proof that what that agent stated about those machines not paying out 8000 was untrue.... thats all i was looking for.... and somehow, i started telling everybody the story and actually i'm glad i did because i got some really good advice and i'm going to represent myself in the hearing and tell the truth and do the subpoena duces tecum for the video tapes and hope for the best...... if i lose, ill have given it my best shot... i can live with that... i am bothered by the references to me as "drunk bruised girl" and a few other comments.... i normally wouldnt do this, but the picture that comes to my mind when someone is referred to as such is a pretty ugly picture and while i'm no beauty queen, i dont like the image that comes to mind when i think of "drunk bruised girl" that really bothered me so i took my picture just now ... here is the link if anybody is interested..... well... i guess its time to put an end to this thread.... my first experience with a forum ever and i came upon it by accident... thank you to everybody for all the advice and i have learned alot of lessons and my brain is ready to stop thinking about it for a night or two.... please dont think of me as drunk bruised girl.... that bothers me alot cuz it isnt me...so if you care to see, this is me... and im not drunk or bruised anymore. just that one awful night..

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w434/alferguson1972/Photo0043.jpg

The amount of unwarranted drama here (entire thread) is pretty telling. And there are weird holes in the narrative... if you want to know if that machine is capable of a $8000 jackpot, why not toddle down and have another look? Didn't you say it was less than a mile away? You could have easily been there and back in the time it's taken to write all these posts.

And lastly, FWIW, the pic proves nothing. I'm not saying it's not you, just that no one here has anyway for knowing if it's you, and therefore it fails the test of proving anything. Give me 10 minutes and I could come up with 10 pictures (or more) of women taking a picture of themselves in a mirror, they just aren't that hard to find. But perhaps more importantly, WHY BOTHER AT ALL? Why do you care what anyone on this message board thinks?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
July 30th, 2012 at 5:57:34 AM permalink

drunk bruised girl.... wow.. you have no idea about me really...

Correct, we have no idea about you, really! Both the words 'drunk' and 'bruised' were quotes from YOUR narrative. I'm probably batty, but perhaps one of the local forum members would meet you, look at the original evidence you have, go to the 7-11 in question and check the machines, and report back to the forum. I think it would interest the forum if there is a bonafide letter from Nevada Gaming stating that there are no $8000 jackpots but it can be shown that there are! As far as your friends stealing your money, of course that is of more interest to you..... Please don't take offense to the drunk bruised comment. We all (maybe except FRGamble) have been drunk and bruised at some point in our lives.
rxwine
rxwine
July 30th, 2012 at 6:41:54 AM permalink
Quote:

I think it would interest the forum if there is a bonafide letter from Nevada Gaming stating that there are no $8000 jackpots but it can be shown that there are!

And that would indicate that the investigator, was at the very least careless. Once you establish that fact, then it's quite possible his "review" was less than satisfactory.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
July 30th, 2012 at 7:06:17 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I'm probably batty, but perhaps one of the local forum members would meet you....

That is the kind of thing that sets off the dangerwillrobinson in me. Because the alarms are going off big time on this situation. Don't get personally dragged into a stranger's drama.
A falling knife has no handle.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
July 30th, 2012 at 7:27:03 AM permalink
I was planning to visit that 7-11 by myself to verify that pay table. However, if any other local wishes to beat to it, by all means, have at it. In my 11 years in Vegas I have never been to that intersection.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
July 30th, 2012 at 7:38:20 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I was planning to visit that 7-11 by myself to verify that pay table. However, if any other local wishes to beat to it, by all means, have at it. In my 11 years in Vegas I have never been to that intersection.

OK, CSI Wizard. We now have a putative photo of alleged vegasgirl. Why don't you bring it to said 7-11 and see if anyone recognizes her as she 'goes there alot and leaves big tips'? I recommend you go in disguise, say, with a Groucho Marx mustache and nose. I also recommend that you play the machines until you hit a large jackpot. Then tell the counter girl that you do not have ID. Let's see how it plays out this time......
midwestgb
midwestgb
  • Threads: 12
July 30th, 2012 at 8:15:27 AM permalink
I get the opportunity to listen to many strange stories in my line of work. And usually, the facts don't all line up as logical. And that is what often gives them the ring of truth.

Keep us posted, girlinvegas.
pokerface
pokerface
  • Threads: 12
July 30th, 2012 at 9:22:15 AM permalink
drunk people's recollection of what happened when they were drunk are usually fragmented and do not add up at all.
I would not trust a single word of it.
It's no secret that drunk compulsive gambler's head is full of fantasy.
winning streaks come and go, losing streak never ends.
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:11:30 AM permalink
Thanks for the advice.... i feel like an idiot as i should but youre right about the facts.... keep em straight... thank u...
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:12:23 AM permalink
thank u : )
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:13:47 AM permalink
This all happened the weekend of June 16 - 17th..... its been well over a month... i guess i should try it but i know they're going to say its a gaming issue.... at this point, what do i have to lose?
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:17:23 AM permalink
if i were gonna put up a picture of somebody other than me, i can assure you it would be somebody way better looking than me... not that it matters anyway.... im sure that night i looked like drunk bruised girl but that was a once in a lifetime thing.... i guess everything happens for a reason..... not sure what this one is yet but guess only time will tell... i had a thought nobody thought of today... is it possible that is a falsified letter? im sure thats a bigtime stretch, i just cant imagine a gaming agent making such a bold untrue statement .... after all , it is a scanned copy, i still havent received any hard copy yet....
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:23:54 AM permalink
i just hate it that i WAS drunk (my fault ) but the bruises, well... that makes me real mad..... i would absolutely LOVE to go into that 711 and make them answer some questions..... i played those machines daily.... i know now that i'm right ..... i never hit 6 out of 6 with 3 eggs on a 4 quarter bet before... usually i was a more conservative gambler but the alcohol obviously made me bolder... i know the payout it right, $8000 .... how could a nevada gaming officer make such an untrue incorrect statement is beyond me... he hasnt responded to my emails and i dont suppose he will..... by the way, not only did he make this mistake, notice that the letter is SIGNED by his supervisor, so hes also agreeing with what the agent incorrectly says, signing his name to it.. if anybody wants to go into 711 with me, lets go, i have a funny feeling i'll get thrown out of the store though... also,.... if someone asks to see the names of jackpot winners, is an establishment required to tell those names? thats all i need to know everything i say is correct... two names.... the names of the 2 jackpot winners for that weekend... the manager confirmed there were 2 and they were regular players... dollars to doughnuts i can tell you the name of one before you tell me..... i know its her and if it is.... i will win this.
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:25:59 AM permalink
You aren't missing anything ..... That neighborhood is full of people like this and i'm glad to be out of there.... i honestly feel that every single person i know in that area had something to do with it or knew something about it and not one person bothered to help me... though they all claimed to be my friends... good riddance..
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:29:21 AM permalink
Wait.... i said i tip them well... i didnt say big tips... i won a few times and i always tipped them something..... even if i didnt win alot.... just to be cool.... i did go there alot though and they all knew me.... i probably went in ever other day at least or more, even if i wasnt playing , i still went in the store alot... i like slurpees and would come in and get a drink cup and drink slurpees and play keno to get my mind off everything else..... how things have changed...
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:32:17 AM permalink
but in this case, i have my stolen cell phone's call history to back up everything i said.... its how i figured all this out... its amazing what you can learn about what's going on when you look back at the dates, times and numbers called and received... ESPECIALLY if the phone has been stolen in a robbery and it suddenly appeared 2 days later at the neighborhood 711 in a drawer...
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:39:13 AM permalink
im not arguing with anybody , i was just looking for advice....
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:41:38 AM permalink
i wasnt arguing, just filling in the blanks and holes and answering the questions that people were asking... actually, its probably going to prove to be very good practice for the hearing.... im worry though cuz i'm alot better at typing than i am at talking...
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 10:50:18 AM permalink
go ahead... take a chance on crazy...... you will lose.... maybe this has driven me a little crazy i guess but it still happened... drunk or not, i was there..... my heart and soul and higher self know these things i say to be true.... proving them has turned out to be a little more difficult that i thought but it still happened.... i KNOW its crazy.... imagine how i felt as all this was unraveling before my eyes... they were overjoyous like anybody would be who had gone from completely broke to running around spending 8000 dollars, but at the same time, trying to make me believe they were broke... it was almost as if they were rubbing it my face, trying to let me know but not let me know... the day after it all happened, he had the nerve to say to me, as i said ill never drink or gamble ever again ( cuz i had been robbed etc) he had the nerve to say to me.... " you cant quit gambling now.... you never know when youre gonna hit the big one" thinking about it now brings tears to my eyes... i do need that money... 8000would have been life changing for me and it is a life that needs changing.. i finally catch a break and they stole it from me.... i must be the unluckiest person who ever lived..
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
July 30th, 2012 at 11:07:00 AM permalink
So what do you do for a living? What job gives you the money to be frequently feeding the slots at your local 7 - 11? Not too say winning $8000 would be a bad thing, but if it is 'life changing' then perhaps you need to re-assess your life....
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 11:18:12 AM permalink
i frequently fed the slots 5 dollars here and 10 dollars there.... i am self employed and i don't make alot of money but i didnt have alot of bills either when i was living there..i know 8000 isnt alot of money to most people but it would have gotten me out from under that roof, which has happened anyway so i guess that doesnt matter much... it would have given me the freedom to pay up an apartment on my own for a little while , get enrolled in school, get a car and get back on my feet... i know i can do all that anyway, but 8000 would have been the break i needed.. instead, they got the money and i lost everything i had left....
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
July 30th, 2012 at 11:18:16 AM permalink
$8000 would be life changing for me. Get rid of my credit card debt, and pay off my car. That would make it much easier for me to buy a house.

I guess it's life slightly altering, but that's still nice.
girlinvegas
girlinvegas
July 30th, 2012 at 11:50:56 AM permalink
the fact is the its my money and i want it now lol
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
July 30th, 2012 at 12:43:02 PM permalink
I submit for your consideration that you are probably betting more than you should be. You would save a lot of money if you:

A. Played for nickels instead of quarters.
B. Switch to video poker, assuming you play the liberal machines and with proper strategy.

I figure if you're playing 10 minutes a day at $1 a bet, video keno will cost you about $6,000 per year.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
July 30th, 2012 at 9:33:46 PM permalink

the lawsuit will be against 7-11... They are the ones who didn't pay me yet and who mistakenly paid the wrong person. That term 'FRIEND" i used very loosely... The female who collected the money was not my friend, not ever... She was a relative of my roommate and my roommates father owned the house and lived there so she and her kids spent alot of time at the house i lived in.... She was not my friend... My roommate on the other hand WAS my friend, so i thought......... i never even liked the female but called her friend for lack of better way to refer to her.. 7-11 has the issue now with my roommmate and his sister in law....... i have an issue with 711 for being dumb and incompetent enough to not do a little more research and make sure they were paying $8000 out to the right person! They stole from 711 ..... not from me.... 711 owe me.... They owe 711..... PERIOD... IM GOING TO TAKE ALL OF YOUR ADVICE AND I THANK YOU VERY MUCH... IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE INFO FOR ME ABOUTY THE SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM for the camera records id really appreciate it... I think i will be the best person to represent myself in all this because i'm the only one who knows all the facts of what happened and i can answer any question anybody throws at me... all they have to do is look at the video tapes and the truth will be right there..... the subpoena duces tecum is going to save me.....

http://www.leg.state.nv.us/nrs/NRS-463.html#NRS463Sec3125

It appears that you will not actually need to file a subpoena duces tecum. It says that a subpoena or subpoena duces tecum will be filed at the request of any party, so you would simply subpoena the correct person from 7-11 and gaming official with the subpoena duces tecum to make sure they have available the camera records. I would also go ahead and subpoena everyone who was at that 7-11 with you that night, if your version of events is correct, a perjury charge for lying to the Commission under oath may change their accounting of events...

You can file motions up to ten days prior to the hearing once the hearing is scheduled, so that would be the time to file the Motion for Subpoena Duces Tecum and Motions for Subpoena. I would call there and ask whether you can include all of your subpoenas and subpoenas duces tecum on the same motion, or if it needs to be a separate motion for each one.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
avianrandy
avianrandy
  • Threads: 8
August 4th, 2012 at 6:00:15 AM permalink
So,are their any updates?This has been an interesting thread.
heather
heather
  • Threads: 8
August 4th, 2012 at 6:25:05 AM permalink
I think that we might be getting ahead of ourselves on subpoenas and hearings. She would need to initiate a lawsuit first, which would require filing a complaint that the other party or parties would then have thirty days to respond to before any hearing could be scheduled. BUT, after filing the complaint, if they don't respond, she'll automatically get whatever she's asking for. If they do respond (almost guaranteed), this will begin the Discovery process, where she can submit a Request for Production of Documents, and ask for videos, payout records, tax forms associated with jackpots, etc. Also Interrogatories, where she can ask the other party or parties to answer a list of questions "fully, completely, and at length".

If she asked for that stuff in Discovery, she could have it in a month or two. If she wants subpoenas, she would have to wait until after the lawsuit was underway, as I understand things. IANAL.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
August 4th, 2012 at 6:32:47 AM permalink
If she uses SOOPOO's name maybe she can get an invite to the Oct. festivities.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
August 4th, 2012 at 7:16:12 AM permalink
You must have indeed been drunk, i don't think you had sobered up even by the time you wrote this original post.

Why you utilize the machines at 7 11 is beyond me as is why you think any of the people involved are or ever were your friends.

Apparently you've received a response from a lone gaming agent, since the amount in question appears to be over the minimum amount, I think you have a right to file for a re-hearing by the full gaming board.

If you do need to file a legal action you will need to know what 7 11 paid out and to whom they paid it as well as obtain your own copy of the tape. This "witnesses say you sat there and didn't play" means that these "friends" who stole the money are the so called "witnesses".

Gamble more sensibly, drink more sensibly, choose acquaintances more sensibly.
Mission146
Mission146
August 4th, 2012 at 7:51:15 AM permalink
Quote: heather

I think that we might be getting ahead of ourselves on subpoenas and hearings. She would need to initiate a lawsuit first, which would require filing a complaint that the other party or parties would then have thirty days to respond to before any hearing could be scheduled. BUT, after filing the complaint, if they don't respond, she'll automatically get whatever she's asking for. If they do respond (almost guaranteed), this will begin the Discovery process, where she can submit a Request for Production of Documents, and ask for videos, payout records, tax forms associated with jackpots, etc. Also Interrogatories, where she can ask the other party or parties to answer a list of questions "fully, completely, and at length".

If she asked for that stuff in Discovery, she could have it in a month or two. If she wants subpoenas, she would have to wait until after the lawsuit was underway, as I understand things. IANAL.

She can file a Motion for Subpoena in the appeals process with the Gaming Commission.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
WongBo
WongBo
  • Threads: 62
August 4th, 2012 at 7:52:38 AM permalink
Read the letter, the next step is spelled out.
Let's cross one bridge at a time.
In a bet, there is a fool and a thief. - Proverb.
Mission146
Mission146
August 4th, 2012 at 8:00:58 AM permalink
Quote: WongBo

Read the letter, the next step is spelled out.
Let's cross one bridge at a time.

Yes, appealing the decision, and the ability to file a motion for subpoena is part of that, check my link in my post on the previous page.
discflicker
discflicker
  • Threads: 31
August 6th, 2012 at 11:43:44 AM permalink
This sort of thing is common amoung the people that hang out in this part of town. Anyone want to take odds on drugs and prostitution being involved?

The "victim" here, if anyone believes this collosal story, needs to realize a few things:

1) If anyone smells any bullshit, all of your efforts to gain compensation will fail. The courts will laugh at you whilst your lawyers steal from you.

2) At this point, even if you are 100% honest and pristine, this whole thing REEKS just by the fact that you're hanging around with drunks, junkies and whores.

3) IT IS VERY COMMON THAT GOOD, HONEST, DECENT PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (oops, sorry about shouting).

4) In any case, no matter what, in any dispute over money, most of it will go to the lawyers and to the legal system itself. THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO BE LEGALLY REPRESENTED AND HAVE ANY $$$ LEFTOVER FROM THESE VAMPIRES (the lawyers, not the junkies, sorry about the shouting again).

BOTTOM LINE: JUST WALK AWAY WITH A GOOD LESSON.

As far as your personal hostility towards those that you say have wronged you, consider the source, are you gonna marry any of these "FRIENDS" as you call them? Are you planning on having them become a part of your future life? No? Well, they won't be getting you any money, so, do you need them? No? Then its just plain vengance? Yes?

Another lesson in life needed here about how our jails are full of idiots who take revenge? And over some hustled money, something that part of Vegas is really all about???

My advice: You can earn a lot more in your self-employed "day" job than you can spending time looking to "crack" this case. Don't persue this any further, don't look at 7-11 as a big cash-cow waiting to be sued. They have more money and better lawyers and they deal with situations exactly like this all the time... its a basic part of the bussiness of stores where junkies and whores hang around.

Just walk away while you can. If you dont have a gun and a black-belt in karate, then don't mess with the underbelly of a huster's pair-of-dice like Vegas.

Please dont respond in a big rant and repeat everything over again, I'm not accusing you of making anything up.
The difference between zero and the smallest possible number? It doesn't matter; once you cross that edge, it might as well be the difference between zero and 1. The difference between infinity and reality? They are mutually exclusive.
konceptum
konceptum
  • Threads: 33
August 6th, 2012 at 12:54:20 PM permalink
As a somewhat related side note, does anybody know if going to an online forum and discussing something you are thinking about suing about, or bringing a lawsuit about, would be detrimental to your case? On the one hand, I can see how if the OP were to bring a lawsuit against, well, whoever, that the defendant/respondent would be wise to come to this forum and print out everything the person has written in an attempt to show something about that person, whether the character, or the truth/falsity of claims, etc, etc. On the other hand, there's no way to PROVE that the OP is the same person who brings up the lawsuit, just because they happen to be talking about the same thing.
1BB
1BB
August 6th, 2012 at 1:30:56 PM permalink
Quote: konceptum

As a somewhat related side note, does anybody know if going to an online forum and discussing something you are thinking about suing about, or bringing a lawsuit about, would be detrimental to your case? On the one hand, I can see how if the OP were to bring a lawsuit against, well, whoever, that the defendant/respondent would be wise to come to this forum and print out everything the person has written in an attempt to show something about that person, whether the character, or the truth/falsity of claims, etc, etc. On the other hand, there's no way to PROVE that the OP is the same person who brings up the lawsuit, just because they happen to be talking about the same thing.

Telling the world how drunk she was in every other post certainly doesn't help.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
1BB
1BB
August 22nd, 2012 at 1:10:58 PM permalink

the fact is the its my money and i want it now lol

Where are you girlinvegas? You disappeared after 47 posts.
IdiotWheel
IdiotWheel
  • Threads: 2
August 22nd, 2012 at 2:51:38 PM permalink
Just read about 9 pages in. Good stuff thanks for the bump. The best part, what I would term a "chasm in reality", was when she left on foot to retrieve her ID. Some how she got detoured, and awoke in some one else apartment. Aside from the many life lessons here dealing with brandy, acquaintance roommates, 7-11s, IDs, the big take away for me is: "never leave a jackpot".
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
August 22nd, 2012 at 5:03:54 PM permalink
I think I may have met her, or someone like her, ay Stage Door Liquors one night when I had way too many.
IdiotWheel
IdiotWheel
  • Threads: 2
August 23rd, 2012 at 11:34:12 AM permalink
Hah, that is that is the only place I have ever played Caveman Keno. (or probably ever will) If you meet her again I could guess the topic of discussion. When I return to stage door, I will be keeping a close eye on my so-called friends and limiting my brandy shots. Still deciding if I should bring my ID.
  • Jump to: