Thread Rating:

CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
July 16th, 2013 at 9:21:13 AM permalink
I started with 500,012 LP.
Collected from strip - 500,212.
Played 1386 hands of blackjack at 1000 per hand, and LPs stopped accumulating at 503,212; which included one level up. I also had 39 splits and 163 double downs, which contribute to the LPs and XPs.
Changed bet to 30,000 and leveled up 2 more times, with final LP at 505,212. The last 2 levels only took 100 games, and after everything, I'm up 15k for the day, not including my daily spin.
I heart Crystal Math.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 18th, 2013 at 11:05:55 AM permalink
Get out to the Strip and spend those LPs before they become totally worthless! :P
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
July 19th, 2013 at 11:00:53 AM permalink
Ok, I just started yesterday. Can I get some beginner tips? I did spend $5 on chips to speed things up a bit, but I am not going to spend anymore. I know nothing about this, so all tips are appreciated.
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
July 19th, 2013 at 11:15:41 AM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

Ok, I just started yesterday. Can I get some beginner tips? I did spend $5 on chips to speed things up a bit, but I am not going to spend anymore. I know nothing about this, so all tips are appreciated.

Join the Facebook group MyVegas Friends. They have a chip share thread which groups together all of the promo links. Your first time there, you can probably gain 60-100k chips. You can also add friends there, which will boost your daily spin. Personally, I don't want to clutter my Facebook with people I don't know, so I haven't added any friends. My success comes from playing blackjack only, and if you get to the point where you can bet 30k per hand, you'll earn a lot of loyalty points just from leveling up.

A lot of people claim that the blackjack is rigged, but I guarantee otherwise.
I heart Crystal Math.
FinsRule
FinsRule
July 19th, 2013 at 12:41:51 PM permalink
So BJ is better than slots? Any slots better than others?
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
July 19th, 2013 at 1:23:20 PM permalink

So BJ is better than slots? Any slots better than others?

Yes. BJ has a house edge of about 0.5% and the slots have a house edge of about 10% (I did calculate the math for 3 games, and they were all 90% return, so I assume the rest are the same, but I can't be certain).

With BJ, you earn experience points at half the rate of playing slot machines, but it is worth it because the edge is so much better for the player. Today, in less than 1 hour, I played enough to level up 5 times, and the levels ranged from 600k xp to 2.1M xp. All together, I earned just over 6500 LP. I played about 13 million credits (429 games @30k each), which means that my theoretical loss is approximately 65,000 credits. I earned about that much with the level up bonuses, daily spin, and collecting from the strip. I also went on a heater, and I'm up 740k red chips for the day.

Also, never bet more than 30K at blackjack, because the experience points are capped at 15,000 per game. If you want, you can play 3 hands at 10k each, but that is significantly slower than playing a single hand.
I heart Crystal Math.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
July 19th, 2013 at 2:27:05 PM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

Join the Facebook group MyVegas Friends. They have a chip share thread which groups together all of the promo links. Your first time there, you can probably gain 60-100k chips. You can also add friends there, which will boost your daily spin. Personally, I don't want to clutter my Facebook with people I don't know, so I haven't added any friends. My success comes from playing blackjack only, and if you get to the point where you can bet 30k per hand, you'll earn a lot of loyalty points just from leveling up.

A lot of people claim that the blackjack is rigged, but I guarantee otherwise.

What I did is put most of the myVegas friends into one group and do not share updates with them, this nearly eliminates the clutter. Get 51 friends only, this maxes the bonus on the daily spin and gives a fair amount of gifts. Make sure when you add they say "No FB jail" which indicates they know how to add you without fb penalty.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
July 19th, 2013 at 3:27:34 PM permalink
Anyone have a sense what it will take in buying Red Chips to get a 4th MGM redemption ? I have 202K gold chips burning a hole in my pocket, but have already redeemed for 3 shows, so I am stuck in redemption limbo right now. ( I'm not even sure what I would get, because I am already planning to see more shows than I have ever seen in a single trip ).

I think I will try betting 30K on blackjack as recommended by Crystal Math.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 19th, 2013 at 3:47:32 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Anyone have a sense what it will take in buying Red Chips to get a 4th MGM redemption ? I have 202K gold chips burning a hole in my pocket, but have already redeemed for 3 shows, so I am stuck in redemption limbo right now. ( I'm not even sure what I would get, because I am already planning to see more shows than I have ever seen in a single trip ).

I think I will try betting 30K on blackjack as recommended by Crystal Math.

Unfortunately it's more that just $5 now. :( I haven't seen anyone clearly state what the threshold currently is.

30K on blackjack will definitely get you more level ups which will help with LPs, but with blackjack you can't autospin either. :( I might be playing more blackjack when I hit Level 140 soon. I am only a few levels away. :(
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
July 19th, 2013 at 5:26:34 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

30K on blackjack will definitely get you more level ups which will help with LPs, but with blackjack you can't autospin either.

Right. So you need to factor in how much of your time you're spending on that, and whether it wuold be better spent elsewhere.

On the other hand, if you enjoy playing BJ, or you need to practice...
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
FinsRule
FinsRule
July 19th, 2013 at 9:36:01 PM permalink
So here are my first 24 hour stats:

Spent $5

Level 16

Earned 2,630 LP

Sound like I'm on the right track or am I doing terribly?
slyther
slyther
  • Threads: 13
July 19th, 2013 at 9:39:33 PM permalink
Sounds good to me Fins but some of these other guys have worked out the methodology and may say otherwise. The optimal amount to wager is 1000 chips to maximize earning, but you are at the stage where you are collecting V's to build the hotels so I would suggest smaller bets to maximize your chance at hitting V's. When you get close to completing a hotel, it's best to try to sync it's completion time with your other hotels so that you can collect from them at the same time.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 20th, 2013 at 7:33:45 AM permalink
Quote: slyther

Sounds good to me Fins but some of these other guys have worked out the methodology and may say otherwise. The optimal amount to wager is 1000 chips to maximize earning, but you are at the stage where you are collecting V's to build the hotels so I would suggest smaller bets to maximize your chance at hitting V's. When you get close to completing a hotel, it's best to try to sync it's completion time with your other hotels so that you can collect from them at the same time.

At his level, maximizing LPs based on gameplay is actually betting 100 I think, followed by 200. What sucks is they cut back the amount of LPs you get for leveling up at lower levels.

And betting smaller of course will take you a lot longer to level up. What is best for him may be answered by: How soon do you want to use these rewards?

And yeah, sync the hotels as best you can if all possible, here are the redemption periods:

Monte Carlo/Circus Circus/NY NY: 2 hours
Mirage/Excalibur/Bellagio: 4 hours
Luxor/Aria/Mandalay Bay: 6 hours
MGM Grand: 8 hours
FinsRule
FinsRule
July 20th, 2013 at 9:51:45 AM permalink
Wish I would have known the syncing advice before I started.
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
  • Threads: 54
July 20th, 2013 at 11:20:30 AM permalink

Wish I would have known the syncing advice before I started.

It's a lot more important for the big ones like Mandalay and Aria, Don't worry about it too much for Monte Carlo or Circus Circus.

You are getting conflicting advice on "optimizing" for myVegas because it really depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you are trying to maximize rewards and time is not a factor, then you want to avoid leveling up as much as possible because the rate at which you earn LP's substantially decreases at level 58. Bet 5 or 10 per line. Also, if you play Jules Verne or Lucky Birds, you will only have to be 20 lines instead of 30 and you will fill the LP meter just as quickly as playing any other slot. Using this strategy, it is wise to avoid BJ until level 58. If you choose to bet more than 5 or 10 per line, your LP per coin in will decrease but you will accumulate LP's more quickly as you are betting more, so your $ per hour 'wage' will increase. You will also hit level 58 sooner. Once you hit leve 58 you should just play BJ as the LP's accumulate very slowly playing anything else.
Vote for Nobody 2020!
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 20th, 2013 at 12:23:06 PM permalink
Quote: bigfoot66

Once you hit leve 58 you should just play BJ as the LP's accumulate very slowly playing anything else.

Not if you're wagering 1k/spin on slots. LP accumulation is the same on blackjack and slots isn't it? Blackjack is the better game to play house edge wise though if you are willing to actively play it.

My basic strategy knowledge is stronger than it's ever been thanks to MyVegas...lol
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
July 20th, 2013 at 12:51:48 PM permalink

Not if you're wagering 1k/spin on slots. LP accumulation is the same on blackjack and slots isn't it? Blackjack is the better game to play house edge wise though if you are willing to actively play it.

My basic strategy knowledge is stronger than it's ever been thanks to MyVegas...lol

Not exactly. the LP accumulation slows considerably when you hit level 58. I can't speak to BJ versus slots for LP accumulation but at some point you need to play the games for hours on end if you want a decent reward. If you have a life it is impossible to do this with blackjack. Better just to autospin Lucky Birds until you hit level 58 then play blackjack.
Vote for Nobody 2020!
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 20th, 2013 at 1:06:18 PM permalink

Not exactly. the LP accumulation slows considerably when you hit level 58. I can't speak to BJ versus slots for LP accumulation but at some point you need to play the games for hours on end if you want a decent reward. If you have a life it is impossible to do this with blackjack. Better just to autospin Lucky Birds until you hit level 58 then play blackjack.

Unless something has recently changed, I wasn't aware of this. At level 58 and beyond, either betting 1000/hand of blackjack or spinning 1000 on a slot machine gave me the same result: 1/6th of a "gold coin"
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 20th, 2013 at 2:04:54 PM permalink
Well I finally got my 4th MGM Redemption allowance. Yippee. I have purchased a small amount of red chips several times with this goal in mind. I am not sure what I have spent in total, but I think less than $ 50. So I think it was worth it. (I have 200+ gold to spend). I did run my red chip total way down playing blackjack, but I don't know if that is factored into whatever criteria they have for getting the 4th MGM redemption. Now I just need to figure out what I want, or talk my friends into seeing one of the shows with premium tix.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
July 20th, 2013 at 3:29:32 PM permalink

Unless something has recently changed, I wasn't aware of this. At level 58 and beyond, either betting 1000/hand of blackjack or spinning 1000 on a slot machine gave me the same result: 1/6th of a "gold coin"

There is a very good guide at the MyVegas Gifts and Guides facebook page.
Vote for Nobody 2020!
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 20th, 2013 at 3:51:43 PM permalink

There is a very good guide at the MyVegas Gifts and Guides facebook page.

Yeah the guide is good for slots. But he/she totally ignored blackjack, which should accumulate at the same rate as slots.
slyther
slyther
July 21st, 2013 at 10:39:21 AM permalink
I am losing my shirt chasing this weekend's bonus. So far I'm about 1/6th of the way thru the last level and I'm down about 400k. (Playing Lucky Birds at 1000/spin) I keep running into the daily limit on gold earnings so I bet I don't finish this one.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 21st, 2013 at 12:33:19 PM permalink

I am losing my shirt chasing this weekend's bonus. So far I'm about 1/6th of the way thru the last level and I'm down about 400k. (Playing Lucky Birds at 1000/spin) I keep running into the daily limit on gold earnings so I bet I don't finish this one.

It's almost impossible to finish the challenge if you bet "optimally", it takes at least 5M XP from what I have read.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 25th, 2013 at 3:27:11 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Well I finally got my 4th MGM Redemption allowance.............Now I just need to figure out what I want, or talk my friends into seeing one of the shows with premium tix.

I settled on the 2 dinner buffet passes at ARIA for 75K. So yeah, I still have a lot of gold chips left, oh well.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 25th, 2013 at 5:54:43 PM permalink
Finished the challenge in "double overtime"! lol And now I have as many chips as i had before the challenge...what a pita.
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
July 25th, 2013 at 6:05:20 PM permalink

Finished the challenge in "double overtime"! lol And now I have as many chips as i had before the challenge...what a pita.

I just plowed through it in about 15 minutes with 30k bets on Excalibur. I finished down about 750k chips.
I heart Crystal Math.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 25th, 2013 at 9:09:36 PM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

I just plowed through it in about 15 minutes with 30k bets on Excalibur. I finished down about 750k chips.

Is it really worth doing these if you are going to bet that high? Wouldn't you be better off just saving the chips you have for BJ?

I do them mainly so I can autobet like a zombie. I had to move down to 200 to ensure finishing though. :( And I'm above lv 140 now, so 200 is bad. :(
FinsRule
FinsRule
July 26th, 2013 at 4:49:47 AM permalink
Why is betting 200 bad if you are on level 140?
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
July 26th, 2013 at 5:03:28 AM permalink

Is it really worth doing these if you are going to bet that high? Wouldn't you be better off just saving the chips you have for BJ?

I do them mainly so I can autobet like a zombie. I had to move down to 200 to ensure finishing though. :( And I'm above lv 140 now, so 200 is bad. :(

No. It was fun, though. I was finding 3 items per spin, decreasing until the veggies, which was about 2 veggies per 3 spins.
I heart Crystal Math.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
July 26th, 2013 at 7:00:26 AM permalink
I got to the 50K XP level last night but couldn't finish it. I've got 243K LPs. My goal is to hit 350K LP and book a trip to Vegas for towards the end of the year using CZR comps and myLife for shows and meals.

I'm going to open an account for my wife and start playing those.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
wroberson
wroberson
  • Threads: 19
July 26th, 2013 at 9:59:20 AM permalink
I have cashed in 3 rewards. It's not the great deal it once was, but I've already gotten my 29.00 worth and still have 400,000 point to redeem for rewards.

Terry Fator for 2
Free Steak Credit
Free Sports Bar Credit
I estimate the total to have been worth $250.00

It was not a hassle, and I didn't even have to wait in a line. I had front row seats and the food credit paid for everything except tip. I am thinking about a Cirque du Soleil show or Comedy Club pass for my trip in November. Also thinking about saving the points for 3 nights at NYNY in January.

They have made changes since the game started.

Only 3 rewards every 90 days.

Most of the food awards are buy 1 get 1, or 2 for 1. Many are free appetizer with purchase, free kids meal with purchase.
The free rooms are 1 day free, 1 day bonus free, 25% off. (you can use all three in one trip)
Shows 1 free, 2 free, 2 for 1, 1 premium seat, 2 premium seats
Free drinks, BOGO drinks 2 for one drinks
Free night club passes

They are constantly adding new rewards
House of Blues dinner
HOB Brunch
HOB Show
Free 1 day monorail pass, 2 day monorail pass, week monorail pass
more...

The biggest piece of info I can provide is the club where you can get free chips, playing tips, friends questions answered and can chat with other player, trip reviews, rewards reviews.

friendsofmyvegas
Buffering...
silentbob16
silentbob16
  • Threads: 3
July 26th, 2013 at 6:57:27 PM permalink
Best Betting Strategy for LP Gain Simplified

You want to bet 5 or 10 per line on Lucky Birds or Jules Verne, no more no less until level 58. Then you want to do one of the following

- Bet 2 Per Line if you want the Slowest Speed And Smallest Cost
- Bet 10 Per Line if you want the Moderate Speed And Moderate Cost
- Bet 50 Per Line if you want the Highest Speed And Highest Cost

You want to adjust your bet for how long you want to play. Bet more to shorten play, bet less to play longer You want to spend as much time as you can below Level 58 in order to take advantage of the discounted rate (cost) for LP. As soon as you go past Level 58, the game requires more chips to make 10 LP.

Example of Chip Cost Per 10LP At Level 58 and Above

For Excalibur/Studio City
Chip cost for 10LP as follows
Bet 2 - 7200
Bet 10 - 8400
Bet 50 - 9000

But for Jules Verne/Lucky Birds
Chip cost for 10LP as follows
Bet 2 - 4800
Bet 10 - 5600
Bet 50 - 6000

More info below

Level 57 and below
150 chip bets x 21 spins= 3,150 chips for 10 loyalty points
170 chip bets x 20 spins= 3,400 chips for 10 loyalty points
200 chip bets x 11 spins= 2,200 chips for 10 loyalty points
300 chip bets x 11 spins= 3,300 chips for 10 loyalty points
340 chip bets x 11 spins= 3,740 chips for 10 loyalty points
400 chip bets x 11 spins= 4,400 chips for 10 loyalty points
600 chip bets x 6 spins= 3,600 chips for 10 loyalty points
1000 chip bets x 6 spins= 6,000 chips for 10 loyalty points
1500 chip bets x 5 spins= 7,500 chips for 10 loyalty points

Level 58 to 139
40 chip bets x 120 spins= 4,800 chips for 10 loyalty points
60 chip bets x 75 spins= 4,500 chips for 10 loyalty points
100 chip bets x 58 spins= 5,800 chips for 10 loyalty points
150 chip bets x 55 spins= 8,250 chips for 10 loyalty points
200 chip bets x 27 spins= 5,400 chips for 10 loyalty points
300 chip bets x 27 spins= 8,100 chips for 10 loyalty points
400 chip bets x 27 spins= 10,800 chips for 10 loyalty points
600 chip bets x 23 spins= 13,800 chips for 10 loyalty points
1000 chip bets x 6 spins= 6,000 chips for 10 loyalty points
1500 chip bets x 6 spins= 9,000 chips for 10 loyalty points

Level 140 and above
1000 chip bets x 8 spins= 8,000 chips for 10 loyalty points
2000 chip bets x 6 spins= 12,000 chips for 10 loyalty points
4000 chip bets x 6 spins= 24,000 chips for 10 loyalty points

Games with the same amount of lines will likely be the same.

I post several thousand in free chips on my Facebook page every day.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
July 27th, 2013 at 7:09:21 AM permalink
Monte Carlo's $50 dining credit (with no minimums) gets hammered for the obvious reasons. All the other dining credits require you to spend money.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
HarmyG
HarmyG
  • Threads: 0
July 28th, 2013 at 7:15:42 PM permalink
I've read on other forums that you can stack consecutive nights at the same property as long as they are different "promos." Example: One weekday night is different than one weekday "bonus" night. I booked my "bonus" night this morning, going for the regular night now. I will report back with my findings.
wroberson
wroberson
  • Threads: 19
July 28th, 2013 at 7:27:32 PM permalink
I hear that if you stack nights, you'll have to check out and check in everyday. Not 100% share on that, but I remember reading a story like that from myVegas.
Buffering...
HarmyG
HarmyG
  • Threads: 0
July 28th, 2013 at 9:22:12 PM permalink
Success! So when I called the second time, the guy suggested I link the two reservations without me even asking. Pretty good deal. This was MGM.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 29th, 2013 at 12:30:13 AM permalink
Quote: HarmyG

Success! So when I called the second time, the guy suggested I link the two reservations without me even asking. Pretty good deal. This was MGM.

Yeah, from what I've read, reservations can generally be connected. I didn't do that in my case. My g/f and I actually wanted to stay at two different properties to "try them out".
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
July 29th, 2013 at 6:19:22 AM permalink
I've stopped collecting on my account after getting 250K LP and am now accumulating LPs for my wife and will tr to hit 100K before booking a trip, though point inflation has really made some of these items out of reach.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
FinsRule
FinsRule
July 31st, 2013 at 3:30:19 AM permalink
As Crystalmath suggested, it seems like BJ is the way to go. Does anyone know if 500 chips on one hand is optimal until you hit level 58?
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
July 31st, 2013 at 12:38:02 PM permalink

As Crystalmath suggested, it seems like BJ is the way to go. Does anyone know if 500 chips on one hand is optimal until you hit level 58?

I think 500 per hand is excellent under level 58. It lets you level up in a reasonable amount of time while getting a good loss/LP ratio.

wager lp meter fill amount games per 10 lp wager per 10 lp expected loss per 10 lp
100 0.0457 21.8818380743982 2188.18380743983 10.9409190371991
200 0.0912 10.9649122807018 2192.98245614035 10.9649122807018
500 0.1555 6.43086816720257 3215.43408360129 16.0771704180064
1000 0.1892 5.28541226215645 5285.41226215645 26.4270613107822

The numbers in the "lp meter fill amount" column are exact and were obtained by snooping the web traffic. These were obtained on an account at level 42.

The expected loss is estimated at 0.5% of the wagers, which is pretty close if you stick to basic strategy for a 6 deck game. Per the game designer, it uses 6 decks and shuffles every game.
I heart Crystal Math.
FinsRule
FinsRule
July 31st, 2013 at 12:58:06 PM permalink
Thanks! Does that take into account doubling/splitting?
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
July 31st, 2013 at 4:37:31 PM permalink

Thanks! Does that take into account doubling/splitting?

The expected loss takes into account doubling and splitting, but the LP gain does not. If you split or double, you will gain LPs slightly faster for that hand, but not in proportion to your total stake. The LP gain for each game is based on the total amount at risk, so if you are betting 500, then double, the LP gain will be based on a 1,000 credit wager.
I heart Crystal Math.
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
July 31st, 2013 at 5:32:29 PM permalink
I just completed the new quest. It took me 134 spins at 30K. It says that you unlock the new game early, but when you finish the quest, it says something like "stay tuned for more details." On the brighter side, I won back my losses from the previous quest.
I heart Crystal Math.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 31st, 2013 at 5:48:28 PM permalink
4M XP...slightly better than the last quest I guess, meh. Fortunately I have more chips now because I basically was just chip farming most of the week, im burned out a bit.

Good run! And you finished way early. They probably won't release til Thurs. afternoon or something...haha
FinsRule
FinsRule
August 2nd, 2013 at 7:07:22 AM permalink
You say the bonus rounds are pre-determined. I believe that is impossible, at least for the Mirage Dolphin bonus. I had one time where my first number was 9, and I lost after one successful pick. That would have been impossible had I picked higher the first time. I guess maybe they could have just given me more chips for getting that one pick right?
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
August 2nd, 2013 at 7:30:19 AM permalink

You say the bonus rounds are pre-determined. I believe that is impossible, at least for the Mirage Dolphin bonus. I had one time where my first number was 9, and I lost after one successful pick. That would have been impossible had I picked higher the first time. I guess maybe they could have just given me more chips for getting that one pick right?

You would have gotten a lot more chips than the standard succesfull pick amount had you picked higher on 9 and the next number actually was 10.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
slyther
slyther
August 2nd, 2013 at 10:02:26 AM permalink
Is Lucky Birds considered a variable state type bonus? ie: Does it behoove me to bet 1000 until I have a bunch of birds saved up, then raise my bet?
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
August 2nd, 2013 at 10:16:31 AM permalink

The Mirage Dolphin bonus is not pre-determined. When looking at the web traffic, I can see that it makes a call to the server for each decision. I also collected data on 416 bonus games, and found that the starting distribution of numbers is definitely not evenly distributed. I played half of the games using the correct strategy and half of the games using the incorrect strategy. Based on my data, there is about a 50/50 chance that the second draw is fairly distributed if you pick the correct strategy and only about a 5% chance of being fairly distributed if you choose the incorrect strategy.

In my test, I received an average pay of 378 with a standard deviation of 441 when choosing the correct way and an average of 261 with a standard deviation of 713 when choosing the incorrect way (based on a 60 credit wager). The long run difference may be less because of the high volatility; but who plays in the long run? :)

starting number count
1 0
2 18
3 37
4 106
5 52
6 43
7 86
8 50
9 24
10 0
total 416
I heart Crystal Math.
gpac1377
gpac1377
August 2nd, 2013 at 10:49:07 AM permalink

Is Lucky Birds considered a variable state type bonus? ie: Does it behoove me to bet 1000 until I have a bunch of birds saved up, then raise my bet?

To my knowledge, all the slot games are protected from exploitation via bet variation. In Lucky Birds, the bird values are designated at the time they're banked, so betting higher when the birds are triggered is of no benefit.

Now if the slot games existed in actual casinos, "vulture" potential would exist, but playing online, you're essentially forced to play straight through.
"Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter."
FinsRule
FinsRule
August 2nd, 2013 at 11:24:08 AM permalink
So are you saying you lose more than you should if you don't use right strategy?
  • Jump to: