Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 21
April 8th, 2018 at 8:46:56 PM permalink
I know there are a few NHL fans on this site...

Boston laid an egg tonight to end the season.

Lots of interesting stories this postseason and a seemingly wide open race for the Stanley Cup. I am no hockey expert but I do enjoy watching every now and then. I have a small futures bet on the WAS Caps to win it all (@15-1). I am a bandwagon fan. I hope Grubauer in goal can lead to a different result in this post season.

Nashville seems very solid out of the Western Conference. I am pretty sure one Jets fan here may feel like they have a chance,

How bout them Vegas Golden Knights? How far can they go?

Who you got?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 217
April 9th, 2018 at 1:18:41 AM permalink
Been an Islander fan since there very first season but am more of a casual fan now. I suspect I'll time my visits to some local sports bars to coincide with the Knights.
My HS football team was the Golden Knights, and in college it was the Gold Eagles. It had been the Golden Eagles but they changed for some reason.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
April 9th, 2018 at 1:47:58 AM permalink
As long as the pens lose against philly the caps would have s chance.

3 peat is coming. Hi face!!!
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 23
April 9th, 2018 at 2:57:10 AM permalink
Go Jets Go!

They are young and hungry. Best top 3 lines in the league and if Hellybuyck can play as well in the playoffs as he did all year then the Jets have as good a shot as anyone. Yes Im a fan but I truly believe all that.

Btw the Jets have the second best record (points) in the NHL and still dont win their division. Tough luck lol.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. Amarillo Slim Preston
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
April 9th, 2018 at 4:05:28 AM permalink
Im repping my team all the way in Laos!
Go Jets Go!
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. Amarillo Slim Preston
GlenG
GlenG
  • Threads: 11
April 9th, 2018 at 4:10:53 AM permalink
Let's go Bolts!!
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
April 9th, 2018 at 4:13:05 AM permalink
Quote: GlenG

Let's go Bolts!!

Really? I figured youd be a Blues fan.
GlenG
GlenG
April 9th, 2018 at 4:21:03 AM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Really? I figured youd be a Blues fan.

I was born and raised in Tampa. Moved to Saint Louis when I was 12. Only a few years after the rays were existent ... Nobody cared about them. Which is why I am a cardinals fan
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
April 9th, 2018 at 4:38:13 AM permalink
Oh cool, makes sense. I was raised by a die hard Red Sox fan. My dads been insane about the team since the early 60s. Sorry not sorry about 04 and 13 lol.
GlenG
GlenG
April 9th, 2018 at 4:49:33 AM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Oh cool, makes sense. I was raised by a die hard Red Sox fan. My dads been insane about the team since the early 60s. Sorry not sorry about 04 and 13 lol.

lol no hard feelings, we still got 11 rings. I was raised by an O's fan. We went to a lot of Spring and Single A Yankees games, to root for the other team..So i never really had a baseball team to cheer for until i moved to STL

Im in Vegas now, I do rock my Golden Knight Jersey/Hat all the time. But Tampa is looking Realllllly good heading into this postseason

• Jump to: