Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 173
September 17th, 2021 at 10:20:56 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: rxwine

How would you know if it is a success if you dont know if your case is going to be mild to moderate anyway? You could feel pretty sick for a few days or a week, or barely have symptoms.

• link to original post

They aren't going by patients observation.

There are measurable biomarkers

Elevated interleukin-6, macrophages, IL-6, Cytokine levels.

It's not 'Hey, how you feel today" measurements.
  • link to original post

You can show good claims from a lot of the unapproved products in a Heath food store. But they really need to have controls, be randomized, utilizing double-blinds.
    Everything is in high definition today except Bigfoot and UFOs
    SanchoPanza
    SanchoPanza
    • Threads: 34
    September 17th, 2021 at 10:27:28 AM permalink
    Quote: billryan

The internet is full of miracle cures. People who were almost dead that were saved by taking hydroxy or some other medicine. Why aren't any of these miracles occurring in the dozens of trials conducted by hospitals?

• link to original post

Because the CDC, the FDA and the NIH are not going along with them. Can we spell B-i-g Pharma?
    rxwine
    rxwine
    September 17th, 2021 at 10:31:53 AM permalink
    Which profession is fraud free? Just curious.
    SanchoPanza
    SanchoPanza
    September 17th, 2021 at 10:38:33 AM permalink

• link to original post

Professions that do not have direct harmful effects on my health and well being. In case we start seeing defenses of Big Pharma and the crooked Public Health establishment.
    rxwine
    rxwine
    September 17th, 2021 at 10:53:01 AM permalink
    Quote: SanchoPanza

• link to original post

Professions that do not have direct harmful effects on my health and well being. In case we start seeing defenses of Big Pharma and the crooked Public Health establishment.
  • link to original post

Well, personally I think you have motive for distrust for anyone selling anything regardless of the source or the price offered.

If I owned a sugar company, Id be happy if everyone thought the covid cure was an extra pack of sugar per day. Even happier if people thought that since it was so much cheaper than anything else it must be an honest claim.

Id clean up on all the extra sales.
    SanchoPanza
    SanchoPanza
    September 17th, 2021 at 10:55:33 AM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

Well, personally I think you have motive for distrust for anyone selling anything regardless of the source or the price offered.

If I owned a sugar company, Id be happy if everyone thought the covid cure was an extra pack of sugar per day. Even happier if people thought that since it was so much cheaper than anything else it must be an honest claim.

• link to original post

Never heard of CBD?
    rxwine
    rxwine
    September 17th, 2021 at 11:26:11 AM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

Never heard of CBD?
  • link to original post

Never tried it.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    • Threads: 262
    September 17th, 2021 at 11:50:04 AM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

Never heard of CBD?
  • link to original post

Care Bears Dolls?
    For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
    jjjoooggg
    jjjoooggg
    September 17th, 2021 at 11:55:23 AM permalink
    There is a rap song that came out 8 years ago with the words 2020 coronavirus in the lyrics.

https://youtu.be/5P77bUdE4p4
    Last edited by: jjjoooggg on Sep 17, 2021
    Born in Texas and lived in Texas my whole life.
    billryan
    billryan
    • Threads: 202
    September 17th, 2021 at 9:52:07 PM permalink
    Melissa Healy, Amina Khan
    Fri, September 17, 2021, 8:47 PM

Amid persistent concerns that the protection offered by COVID-19 vaccines may be waning, a report released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention finds that America's workhorse shot is significantly less effective at preventing severe cases of disease over the long term than many experts had realized.

Data collected from 18 states between March and August suggest the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine reduces the risk of being hospitalized with COVID-19 by 91% in the first four months after receiving the second dose. Beyond 120 days, however, that vaccine efficacy drops to 77%.

Meanwhile, Moderna's vaccine was 93% effective at reducing the short-term risk of COVID-19 hospitalization and remained 92% effective after 120 days.
    The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.

• Jump to: