Thread Rating:

Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
July 31st, 2019 at 11:47:45 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

How about Trump is a politician who blamed an opponent, Obama, for something that was not Obama's fault? Doesn't make him a racist. Doesn't make him cowardly. Just makes him a politician who made a statement that I believe is false, but really can never be proven false. So a 'safe' attack on a competitor. I can list a hundred or so similar statements about Trump from the Clown Car.

He was not a politician in 2015 and Barack Obama was not his opponent.

But if he's not a coward and not a racist, is he a hypocrite? You do realize that in his tweet blaming Obama in 2015, he said "Our great African-American president hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs..." when referencing Baltimore. If he's not a racist and doesn't see color, why even say African-American at all? Why not just say, "Our president hasn't had a positive impact on the thugs in Baltimore..."? And of course, putting it into context, this is when he was saying that Obama wasn't an American citizen.

Pretty obvious.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 31st, 2019 at 11:47:47 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

That's the thing. I never understood why folks, especially conservatives, would want to credit somebody else for their OWN hard work. I made money under Barack Obama. I've made money under Donald Trump. And I'll make more money under whoever succeeds him.

That being said, the latest GDP numbers and report from the Commerce Department shows that there has been NO supply-side magic wand in our economy. Trump has done NOTHING special. NOTHING. Good old fashioned government deficit spending. That's all it is. That's all it ever was.

https://www.bea.gov/news/2019/gross-domestic-product-2nd-quarter-2019-advance-estimate-and-annual-update

I can only tell you that EVERY money manager, EVERY business owner I know says the executive order deregulation and red tape cutting has made business much easier to do in the US. I have not found a SINGLE person involved with money who does not believe the Trump Presidency has been good for business. Many of these people start with, "he's an idiot but....". Or, "I could never vote for him but...." So they are not "Trumpers" who would blindly say whatever Trump says is gospel.

This is what I don't get about the lemming like anti Trumpers like you..... There are so many negatives to note about Trump, and just a few positives. Why can't you admit a few things that his policies have done positively for the country? You really think the positive economy is just a 2 and 1/2 year leftover from Obama? You can say the regulations lifted are long term bad for the country.... but not for the economy today.....
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
July 31st, 2019 at 11:51:31 AM permalink

But if he's not a coward and not a racist, is he a hypocrite?

He might have been preparing to be a politician..... I'd say calling him a hypocrite is more easily proven. I don't see anyone who is a coward running for President.
Steverinos
Steverinos
July 31st, 2019 at 11:51:59 AM permalink

I can only tell you that EVERY money manager, EVERY business owner I know says the executive order deregulation and red tape cutting has made business much easier to do in the US. I have not found a SINGLE person involved with money who does not believe the Trump Presidency has been good for business. Many of these people start with, "he's an idiot but....". Or, "I could never vote for him but...." So they are not "Trumpers" who would blindly say whatever Trump says is gospel.

This is what I don't get about the lemming like anti Trumpers like you..... There are so many negatives to note about Trump, and just a few positives. Why can't you admit a few things that his policies have done positively for the country? You really think the positive economy is just a 2 and 1/2 year leftover from Obama? You can say the regulations lifted are long term bad for the country.... but not for the economy today.....

Read the report I linked. It does a better job explaining it than I ever could.

I don't believe trickle-down economics is good for the country. Why would I say it's positive when it's not?
Steverinos
Steverinos
July 31st, 2019 at 11:54:32 AM permalink

He might have been preparing to be a politician..... I'd say calling him a hypocrite is more easily proven. I don't see anyone who is a coward running for President.

So, when the chants of "send her back" started in North Carolina and he let it go on for 13 seconds, and the NEXT DAY, he says that he started speaking immediately to stop it (13 seconds isn't immediately), and then actually threw his rally-goers under the bus when he said "I didn't say it. They did."

That's not what an alpha-male does. That's what a coward does.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
July 31st, 2019 at 11:55:07 AM permalink
Really. The fire may burn down the house tomorrow, but today we can eat drink and make merry. Because instant gratification is always a winning strategy. Our kids can just have a couple extra kids to help pay for our lifestyle. It's not like its real money anyway.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
July 31st, 2019 at 11:56:43 AM permalink

Read the report I linked. It does a better job explaining it than I ever could.

I don't believe trickle-down economics is good for the country. Why would I say it's positive when it's not?

I didn't say it was good for the country. The "economy" is just one part of our country. If the economy is booming but we are in a useless war costing many American lives that's not good for the country. If there are 5 school shootings a day no good economy will overshadow that.
Steverinos
Steverinos
July 31st, 2019 at 12:13:54 PM permalink

I didn't say it was good for the country. The "economy" is just one part of our country. If the economy is booming but we are in a useless war costing many American lives that's not good for the country. If there are 5 school shootings a day no good economy will overshadow that.

We were specfiically talking about the economy right? You implied that I won't admit that his economic policies are good for the country because I don't like Trump the human being. The report I linked clearly outlines how federal, state, and local government spending is keeping our economy afloat. It also states that there have been reductions in exports, business, and residential investments.

My point is simply that there has been no supply-side magic wand on our economy. And Trumpers are using this "roaring economy" as an excuse for what a horrible human being our President is, and it's not okay, especially when you consider that the economy is right inline with what it was doing before him.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 31st, 2019 at 12:21:50 PM permalink
Winning.

Judge dismisses DNC Hacking Lawsuit Against Trump Team

"A federal judge in frank terms Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) against key members of the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks over hacked DNC documents, saying they "did not participate in any wrongdoing in obtaining the materials in the first place" and therefore bore no legal liability for disseminating the information."

This is a very big deal. The Dems
were hinging everything on a
Clinton appointed judge finding
Trump guilty. Instead he threw
it out in disgust. Trump is tweeting
the witch hunt is over.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 31st, 2019 at 12:47:58 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Winning.

Judge dismisses DNC Hacking Lawsuit Against Trump Team

"A federal judge in frank terms Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) against key members of the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks over hacked DNC documents, saying they "did not participate in any wrongdoing in obtaining the materials in the first place" and therefore bore no legal liability for disseminating the information."

This is a very big deal. The Dems
were hinging everything on a
Clinton appointed judge finding
Trump guilty. Instead he threw
it out in disgust.

Just so we're clear, here...

A) Russia hacked the DNC. That is not in dispute, as per the lawsuit you mentioned.

B) The Trump campaign disseminated the stolen DNC documents. That is not in dispute, either, also as per the lawsuit you mentioned.

For some reason you are celebrating the fact that there is no nexus between A) and B), and you don't seem at all upset about a foreign government hacking our networks and a major political party disseminating stolen documents. I'm sure you'd be perfectly okay with this situation if the political parties were reversed, right? You'd be perfectly fine with Iran hacking RNC computers in 2016, giving the documents to the Clinton campaign, and the Clinton campaign taking advantage of those stolen documents, and then Hillary becomes President, right? That wouldn't bother you in the slightest, right? Because you're not a hypocrite, right?

Quote:

Trump is tweeting
the witch hunt is over.

Great. Now how many state and federal investigations is he still a key target in? 15? 16? And what is he doing to stop Russian hacking?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 31st, 2019 at 12:48:47 PM permalink

But if he's not a coward and not a racist, is he a hypocrite? You do realize that in his tweet blaming Obama in 2015, he said "Our great African-American president hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs..." when referencing Baltimore. If he's not a racist and doesn't see color, why even say African-American at all? Why not just say, "Our president hasn't had a positive impact on the thugs in Baltimore..."? And of course, putting it into context, this is when he was saying that Obama wasn't an American citizen.

Pretty obvious.

Why even say "African-American at all?" I wonder the same thing about why the lamesteam media said it so much about him. They were goo-goo that he was AA. Why are there things named after him and holidays for him? It certainly was not because he was some kind of great POTUS, he was average at best.

Why will we forever hear he was African-American? HINT: Your side places such importance on skin color maybe it was following your lead?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Steverinos
Steverinos
July 31st, 2019 at 12:55:09 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Pretty obvious.

Why even say "African-American at all?" I wonder the same thing about why the lamesteam media said it so much about him. They were goo-goo that he was AA. Why are there things named after him and holidays for him? It certainly was not because he was some kind of great POTUS, he was average at best.

Why will we forever hear he was African-American? HINT: Your side places such importance on skin color maybe it was following your lead?

Context is everything. It was clear what Trump was trying to do.

And he was a great POTUS. And if the Republicans hadn't abandoned their own ideas they championed for decades before him in an effort to win back the WH while putting their party before country, we could've done so much more.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 31st, 2019 at 12:56:02 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Great. Now how many state and federal investigations is he still a key target in? 15? 16? And what is he doing to stop Russian hacking?

LOL, someone who did not mind Hillary's homebrew server all of the sudden worried about Russian hacking!

Given how networks work, the only one who can "do something" is the network manager. Make all the laws you want, won't help. You can be sure the Russians tried to hack the GOP as well, but they probably didn't use "password" as their password.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
July 31st, 2019 at 12:56:47 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Such childlike innocence. It's so refreshing in this day and age to find someone who still believes…..

I believe and always will. I believe every 400 pound man I see is Santa Claus. Not just some guy who lives counting on others being Santa Claus. And sees taxpayers as their personal Santa Claus.
TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
tringlomane
July 31st, 2019 at 1:02:55 PM permalink

It certainly was not because he was some kind of great POTUS, he was average at best.

HOLD THE FRIGGIN PHONE....

Did Duffman just say that Obama was "average??"

We need to pin this to the front page....
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 31st, 2019 at 1:06:03 PM permalink

LOL, someone who did not mind Hillary's homebrew server all of the sudden worried about Russian hacking!

LOL someone who thinks a homebrew server is the same as a foreign government maliciously attacking our networks!

P.S. the phrase is "all of A sudden," not "all of THE sudden."
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 31st, 2019 at 1:13:17 PM permalink

investigations is he still a key target in? 15? 16?

Who cares if it's 155 or 200. You
can sue anybody over anything.
Libs are always confusing
accusations with actual provable facts.
Of which they have none.

Reminds me of when Clarence
Thomas was accused of whatever
it was he was accused of. That
there was no proof didn't bother
the press at all. Just the accusation
was enough to disqualify him,
they said.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 31st, 2019 at 1:16:52 PM permalink

Context is everything. It was clear what Trump was trying to do.

And he was a great POTUS. And if the Republicans hadn't abandoned their own ideas they championed for decades before him in an effort to win back the WH while putting their party before country, we could've done so much more.

No, he was at best average. He did nothing "great." He dropped a lot of bombs on Syria, made a bigger mess of the Middle East. Was a general embarrassment with his apology tours.

It is his own fault for the GOP not working with him because of his arrogance. Said "let me drive!" He was one of those far-lefties who hate that they must share their world with the GOP. He was a racist, defending a Black guy who mouthed off to the cops because the guy was Black and the cops white.

The Democrats lost 1,000 seats at the federal, state, and local levels under him he was so great! If not for all the push the lamestream media gave him he would have been gone in 2013.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 31st, 2019 at 1:18:40 PM permalink

I didn't say anything about lawsuits. I'm talking about local, state, federal, and Congressional investigations.

Quote:

Of which they have none.

Oh, I wouldn't know anything about that. I'm not a "lib."

Was a general embarrassment with his apology tours.

If you think Obama embarrassed the U.S. on the world stage, I've got some bad news about your boy Trump....

You.... you might want to sit down for this....
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 31st, 2019 at 1:20:02 PM permalink

LOL someone who thinks a homebrew server is the same as a foreign government maliciously attacking our networks!

P.S. the phrase is "all of A sudden," not "all of THE sudden."

Her homenbrew server WAS ATTACKED by foreign governments. Do you not understand that? Full of State Dept secret info. But something tells me you are of the type who when Trump does something you do not like you post, "BUT HER EMAILS!"

P.S.: Whatever. It is also "champing at the bit" not "chomping at the bit" but that gets misused as well.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
July 31st, 2019 at 1:21:16 PM permalink

LOL.. You realize that's not a good thing, right? Do you really want the economy hinging on... well, absolutely nothing tangible? What you're describing is literally what that means. And it reminds me of these charts:

Those folks polled, believe media keeps government in check? The pollster needs to go back and ask them if they remember WMD's and how we were lied into war, by the very same media. These people don't seem to be smart enough to have a thought of their own, imo.

Quote:

"Evangelists became more accepting of immoral behavior" ? If they became accepting, it wasn't immoral was it?
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 31st, 2019 at 1:25:47 PM permalink

Her homenbrew server WAS ATTACKED by foreign governments. Do you not understand that? Full of State Dept secret info.

Soooo, we agree that foreign governments hacking into U.S. computers is a bad thing, right? What is the Trump administration doing to try to prevent that from happening again?

Quote:

P.S.: Whatever. It is also "champing at the bit" not "chomping at the bit" but that gets misused as well.

I didn't know that.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 31st, 2019 at 1:33:39 PM permalink

Soooo, we agree that foreign governments hacking into U.S. computers is a bad thing, right? What is the Trump administration doing to try to prevent that from happening again?

Yes, it is a bad thing. A reason why folks like me said her bad judgment should have disqualified her as a legit choice for POTUS.

I don't work in the admin so do not know for sure but would say they hire the best folks in internet security. Maybe Robert from "Shark Tank" as that is what his firm does. That is all that can be done. Making a law is as useless as making a law saying I cannot break into your house as if I am determined I will get in.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 31st, 2019 at 1:50:35 PM permalink
8 people in the Trump Admin accused.

Quote:

The Committee has obtained direct evidence that multiple high-level White House officials have been violating the Presidential Records Act by using personal email accounts, text messaging services, and even encrypted applications for official business - and not preserving those records in compliance with federal law,” Cummings said in a statement.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-email/house-panel-approves-subpoenas-for-trump-officials-private-emails-idUSKCN1UK2GT
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 31st, 2019 at 1:53:10 PM permalink

I didn't say anything about lawsuits. ..

Even better, you can investigate anybody
for absolutely anything, nobody cares
unless something comes of it. All we
see so far is bupkis.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 31st, 2019 at 2:07:55 PM permalink

Even better, you can investigate anybody
for absolutely anything,

LOL No you can't.

Quote:

nobody cares
unless something comes of it. All we
see so far is bupkis.

Yeah.... jail sentences and dozens of criminal charges against Trump's close associates is bupkis.

Evidence of Trump benefiting from Russian interference and then lying about it is bupkis.

This is all in the Mueller Report. You know, the same Mueller Report that Trump himself has praised.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 31st, 2019 at 2:11:54 PM permalink

LOL No you can't.

LOL Sure you can. Secret investigations
are run all the time to see if an official
investigation is warranted.
Boz
Boz
July 31st, 2019 at 2:32:36 PM permalink

Of which they have none.

Reminds me of when Clarence
Thomas was accused of whatever
it was he was accused of. That
there was no proof didn't bother
the press at all. Just the accusation
was enough to disqualify him,
they said.

Pure liberal “racism” over a guy refusing to tow the party line. Where do you think the name “Uncle Tom” came from?

Real easy to turn AMS around (not that way) and call “almost” every Democrat a racist. Obviously most Democrats are against a Black Man not towing the party line.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 31st, 2019 at 2:34:38 PM permalink

LOL Sure you can. Secret investigations
are run all the time to see if an official
investigation is warranted.

These aren't "secret" investigations.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 31st, 2019 at 2:41:08 PM permalink

If they were, how would you know
about them. Facepalm.. They run
secret ones all the time, where do
you think a lot of real investigations
come from.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 31st, 2019 at 2:43:57 PM permalink

Are you for real? There are secret investigations all the time. Didn't the Obama Admin get a secret warrant to tap Trump's phones?
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
RS
July 31st, 2019 at 3:00:34 PM permalink

Are you for real?

Honestly, I don’t think he is. Like the most of the libs on here, I refuse to believe they believe the garbage they push.

I like to believe they are successful people in life who believe anyone can do what they did in life and don’t think they are better than others.

Then again, some may think they are smarter and better than the average American and others could never do what they did in life to succeed.

Or, sadly, some actually are depending on government handouts and feel threatened by what they see as an attack on their way of dependency.

And see the attacks on Bernie as a threat to their way of life.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 31st, 2019 at 3:03:54 PM permalink

If they were, how would you know
about them. Facepalm..

Jesus F****** Christ, dude, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THEM.

For the last time, I'm not talking about SECRET investigations. I'm talking about investigations that are publicly known as ongoing, as described in that article I linked to. They aren't secrets.

Are you for real? There are secret investigations all the time. Didn't the Obama Admin get a secret warrant to tap Trump's phones?

What the **** is wrong with you guys??? I never said anything about "secret" investigations. I'm not denying "secret investigations" happen, and I never have.

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE INVESTIGATIONS INTO TRUMP THAT ARE NOT SECRET AND CURRENTLY ONGOING.
petroglyph
petroglyph
Thanked by
Boz
July 31st, 2019 at 3:16:09 PM permalink

We aren't supposed to know. But what do you think our intelligence agency's do all day besides surf porn?

https://bigthink.com/politics-current-affairs/russia-security-hack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vault_7

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/15/us/politics/trump-cyber-russia-grid.html

https://www.csoonline.com/article/3218104/what-is-stuxnet-who-created-it-and-how-does-it-work.html
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 31st, 2019 at 3:47:10 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

We aren't supposed to know. But what do you think our intelligence agency's do all day besides surf porn?

And they get those sweet government bennies...
petroglyph
petroglyph
July 31st, 2019 at 4:02:14 PM permalink

And they get those sweet government bennies...

Benny's, Benny's, Benny's....and the Jets.

https://youtu.be/p5rQHoaQpTw
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 31st, 2019 at 4:16:19 PM permalink

Jesus F****** Christ, dude, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THEM.

You said there weren't any and I said
you're wrong. There are tons of them,
some we hear about eventually, most
we don't. We only hear about a small
% of the investigations the FBI does,
for instance. Anybody can be investigated
at any time for anything.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 31st, 2019 at 4:57:41 PM permalink

You said there weren't any and I said
you're wrong. There are tons of them,
some we hear about eventually, most
we don't. We only hear about a small
% of the investigations the FBI does,
for instance. Anybody can be investigated
at any time for anything.

All those black Suburbans following you are not test mules.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
Thanked by
rsactuary
July 31st, 2019 at 6:49:31 PM permalink
“The first thing I’m going to do when I’m President is Clorox the Oval Office.”

That’s a pretty good burn.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
July 31st, 2019 at 7:52:42 PM permalink
I watched the latest 2 episodes of the clown show (democrat debates) and hear them pontificate on all the things that are wrong in the country and their “solutions”.

This makes me wonder.

Since many of the candidates are presently senators and congressman, why haven’t they done anything about it in their current positions???

The only answer that I can think of is that they are all incompetent and ineffective politicians who are “all talk and no action”.

I also noticed that when the candidates were asked questions, the vast majority never actually answered the question asked but just babbled on about extraneous topics.
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
July 31st, 2019 at 8:06:10 PM permalink

You answered yourself. And nailed the stance (imo) of a great number of the other side.

If you hired me to build you a shed, would you champion the fact I did it in one day thanks to cocaine? I would imagine, assuming we care about each other, that you'd see the "do it in a day the cocaine way" was a short term benefit with long term disaster.

That's why I personally give him credit for nothing. BUF was a goldmine once, it could be again. Just levy no tax, fine, or restriction on industry. Just dump it in the lake at no cost. It'd be like the 60s all over again. Non stop churning would send our economy through the roof. Business would flock. And everyone would love the Face and champion his economic prowess.

And 20yrs after im a shadow of a memory, Love Canal II: Birth Defect Boogaloo

I could've saved GM single handedly. Just suspend emission requirements in California for GM vehicles. Every car in the state would be a Chevy.

But at what cost?
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
Thanked by
ams288
July 31st, 2019 at 8:25:12 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

I watched the latest 2 episodes of the clown show (democrat debates) and hear them pontificate on all the things that are wrong in the country and their “solutions”.

This makes me wonder.

Since many of the candidates are presently senators and congressman, why haven’t they done anything about it in their current positions???

The only answer that I can think of is that they are all incompetent and ineffective politicians who are “all talk and no action”.

I also noticed that when the candidates were asked questions, the vast majority never actually answered the question asked but just babbled on about extraneous topics.

The other answer is Moscow Mitch and the Republican senate

Nothing gets done with those guys
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
AZDuffman
July 31st, 2019 at 8:41:40 PM permalink

Trump was elected because he promised
things people actually wanted and could
actually be done. And then he did them.
Steverinos
Steverinos
July 31st, 2019 at 8:56:42 PM permalink
Secret...investigations...

l...o...l

Like the "secret" investgation into the Trump campaign that started in July 2016? The investigation that was supposedly part of a deep state coup to undermine CANDIDATE Trump? The investigation that was never leaked to the media at the SAME time that the investigation of Hillary's e-mail server was PUBLICLY re-opened a week before the election? The same investigation that if it WAS leaked to the media, could've very well have changed the outcome of the election? (psst...conservatives...Jared and Ivanka are using private devices to conduct government business, psst...conservatives...the gdp numbers are a direct result of federal government deficit spending)

I don't think you folks realize just how far down the rabbit hole you've traveled in your efforts to support a terrible human being with an R next to his name, putting your party before your country. Or maybe you do realize and don't care.

If that's the case, Oprah was right.
EvenBob
EvenBob
August 1st, 2019 at 1:27:54 AM permalink
Seeing outakes from the debate, ol Joe is
toast. He hardly knows where he is at
times. Kamala got her clock cleaned, bout
time somebody hit her hard on her time
as a prosecutor. They say Amy Klobucher
won. Who?
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
August 1st, 2019 at 4:06:43 AM permalink
this is T's kissy kissy special friend yesterday watching the the test launch of a brand new rocket system - he's bragging thru their state controlled media

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/world/asia/kim-jong-un-north-korea-rockets.html

Please don't feed the trolls
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
August 1st, 2019 at 4:14:03 AM permalink

..the gdp numbers are a direct result of federal government deficit spending)

I don't think you folks realize just how far down the rabbit hole you've traveled in your efforts to support a terrible human being with an R next to his name, putting your party before your country. Or maybe you do realize and don't care.

If that's the case, Oprah was right.

The Cretin News Network and Oprah got you all fired up? Or is it Whoopi and 'The View'?

Most of that deficit spending is due to mandatory spending. Where do suggest making the cuts?

We’re not going to see the GDP growth we used to see before the US China Trade Pact in 2000, that the Clinton administration knew would cause spiraling deficits and job losses.

He sold you out. He sold out your kids and their futures.

No President until Trump has tried to do anything about it.

Since Clinton agreed to that pact, the US has transferred nearly $5 trillion of our wealth and millions of jobs to China.

Trump wants to take it all back. He said he wants to run the economy like a business. Unfortunately, the dems keep sabotaging him at every turn. Even if it means turning the whole country into one big Baltimore.

We were on the verge of getting a new agreement with China until truly dumb Biden made a series of comments that ruined any chance of an agreement until after the 2020 election.

Don't forget the four trips that traitor John Kerry made to Iran to encourage them to wait out the Trump administration to 'actively undermine' Trump's Iran policy.

Bad trade deals and weak foreign economies have made 2.2% GDP growth as good as we can expect.

Still seeing some sound numbers.

Current-dollar personal income increased $244.2 billion in the second quarter.

Disposable personal income increased 4.9 percent, in the second quarter, compared with 4.8 percent, in the first quarter.

Real disposable personal income increased 2.5 percent, compared with an increase of 4.4 percent.

Personal saving as a percentage of disposable personal income, was 8.1 percent in the second quarter, compared with 8.5 percent in the first quarter.

The 2.2% US GDP growth is due to the substantial slowing of European and Asian economies. They are dragging us down with them.

The Fed had to raise the interest rate yesterday to make the dollar more competitive against weakening foreign currencies.

European Union GDP grew by only 1.6% in the past year.

China GDP growth, is the lowest in 27 years.

A Million Job Cuts In India.

$3 trillion in printed money by the ECB since 2015 to prevent sub-zero inflation, has only kept the EU on life support.

Now, like the Japanese, they’re addicted to it. Monetary crack cocaine.

Their banks offer negative interest rates on deposits.

$12 trillion in European and Japanese investment grade bonds are negative yielding.

On top of that, the ECB is about to begin purchasing European equities to prop up their corporations.

You're lucky to have Trump as your President.
ams288
ams288
August 1st, 2019 at 5:13:08 AM permalink

What, exactly, do you think senators and congressmen can do on their own? Because you know Moscow Mitch and Donald won't allow them to accomplish anything that will actually help people.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
August 1st, 2019 at 5:20:31 AM permalink
Quote: Tanko

The Cretin News Network and Oprah got you all fired up? Or is it Whoopi and 'The View'?

Most of that deficit spending is due to mandatory spending. Where do suggest making the cuts?

Cuts? The Democrat Party candidates want to spend what was it, $200,000,000,000,000! That's $200 Trillion for those of you in Rio Linda. Put another way, about $600,000 PER PERSON in the USA!

That is how out of touch, how divorced from reality they are.

Has anyone here heard any of the libs come out against any of this? Against free tuition? Free healthcare for illegal aliens? UBI? Reparations for slavery?

Party before country, at least for the lefties!
ams288
ams288
August 1st, 2019 at 6:05:54 AM permalink

Has anyone here heard any of the libs come out against any of this? Against free tuition? Free healthcare for illegal aliens? UBI? Reparations for slavery?

Yes, quite a few of the candidates on stage came out against all of that night 1 (I didn't see much of last night's debate so can't really comment on those candidates).
  • Jump to: