Thread Rating:

GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
September 3rd, 2019 at 7:25:10 PM permalink
how do you send a mass email in gmail without everyone seeing the addresses and without being able to respond to everyone. Is it just BCC?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
September 3rd, 2019 at 7:28:32 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

No, not in Nevada. No dram shop laws here.

That's a nice savings for the owners.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
September 3rd, 2019 at 9:03:18 PM permalink

In the 18 years I have been going there I don't know of a single patron that got into an accident drunk.

Did you drive today, how many near
misses did you have. Probably none.
Drunks tend to take the same route
home at non busy times of day so
it keeps there chance of getting
into an accident low. Stats say
that the average drunk driver gets
a DWI once for every 40 times he
drive intoxicated.

Police dept's in the 80's started to
realize what a cash cow DWI's were.
That's what's really at the bottom
of this. They raised the fines to
obscene amounts and started
handing out DWI's to anybody
who was even the tiniest bit
over the limit. And they kept
dropping the limits.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
Thanked by
tringlomane
September 3rd, 2019 at 10:23:32 PM permalink
While it is a cash grab, it's not the worst one.

What people don't get about driving buzzed or, say tailgating at 90 mph, is that even though it works out fine the vast majority of the time, the concern is the 1 time in 2000 where something happens and you need to react quickly or some one is killed or crippled.

The stakes are high and it's someone else's well being on the line so it's pretty reasonable to bring down the hammer.
billryan
billryan
September 4th, 2019 at 12:34:57 AM permalink
Whenever one of my friends got his license and a car, we would chip in and buy him a cooler. On a Friday night drive to Stony Brook or the Hamptons, we would knock off a case, at a minimum. My friend had a 68 Electra 225 that was probably as close to a tank as any car ever made. A year or two in the future, he'd be into qualudes and the abuse that car took was pathetic. We'd ride six or seven to a car yet somehow managed a cooler or two.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 4th, 2019 at 2:27:21 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

We'd ride six or seven to a car yet somehow managed a cooler or two.

Did you live thru it?
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
September 4th, 2019 at 5:45:37 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Stats say that the average drunk driver gets a DWI once for every 40 times he drives intoxicated.

Including his first time.
Impaired driving and red light cameras are cash cows, supporting judges, layers, counselors and 'treatment' experts. All narcotics enforcement enhances traffickers.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
beachbumbabsodiousgambittringlomane
September 4th, 2019 at 7:35:13 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Including his first time.
Impaired driving and red light cameras are cash cows, supporting judges, layers, counselors and 'treatment' experts. All narcotics enforcement enhances traffickers.

I think those numbers are out of date. People under forty grew up in a very different era than those of us that are older. Where we would take five cars and drink on the way to the event, young people take taxis and uber in case they might drink.
Where we thought it was okay to drive buzzed and wouldn't argue with a friend who wanted to do the same, these younger people were raised in an almost zero tolerance atmosphere. Don't drink and drive is inculcated to them from nursery school and many took the lessons to heart.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
tringlomane
September 4th, 2019 at 7:45:21 AM permalink

I think those numbers are out of date. People under forty grew up in a very different era than those of us that are older. Where we would take five cars and drink on the way to the event, young people take taxis and uber in case they might drink.
Where we thought it was okay to drive buzzed and wouldn't argue with a friend who wanted to do the same, these younger people were raised in an almost zero tolerance atmosphere. Don't drink and drive is inculcated to them from nursery school and many took the lessons to heart.

I'm an outlier. I don't think I've ever driven drunk. Generally limit myself to one drink, if going to be there a few hours will have a second, rarely. I was not afraid of an accident, but more of legal ramifications. I've taken keys away from friends. Big fights. I've gotten a cab ( and paid for it!) for co workers at a holiday party.
I can honestly say I've seen and taken care of thousands of people whose lives have been ruined by drunk driving. So many orthopedic injuries you recover from, but never good as new. Let's not even talk about traumatic brain injury events....
billryan
billryan
September 4th, 2019 at 8:16:52 AM permalink
I just think a lot more thirty year olds can say that then sixty year olds.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
September 4th, 2019 at 12:06:45 PM permalink
Quote:

When a Michigan couple won $500,000 from a lottery scratch-off in 2016, they said they wanted to turn their life around. They apparently did, but in the wrong direction.
The couple, Stephanie Harvell, 28, and Mitchell Arnswald, were charged in a string of burglaries over the weekend, and police said they are suspected of breaking into several houses in the Bay County area in the last two months, often during the day while the homeowners were at work.
Harvell told the Michigan Lottery in 2016 that the day she won the lottery, she was also served with an eviction notice. She and Arnswald had been living paycheck to paycheck.
“We both work really hard, and it’s been tough to support our family,” Harvell said at the time. “We recently lost a car."
Harvell said she and her husband planned to buy a house and car with the new money, and save for her two daughters’ education.

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
September 4th, 2019 at 12:16:34 PM permalink
young females actions seem more driven by fear of 'ruffies" than aversion to DUI enforcement.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 4th, 2019 at 12:26:37 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Quote:
When a Michigan couple won $500,000 from a lottery scratch-off in 2016, they said they wanted to turn their life around. They apparently did, but in the wrong direction.

Strange story, nowhere does it say
where the $500K went or why they
started robbing homes.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/couple-who-won-dollar500k-playing-lottery-accused-in-burglary-spree-police-say/28913879
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
September 4th, 2019 at 1:08:21 PM permalink
Another bad golf course management story...... Same course that a few months back gave out tee times but forgot they had a tournament scheduled that day, and just said 'sorry, good bye'. We have avoided it because of that but due to its best geographical location between 4 of us we were going to play yesterday. I went on line the day before and the booking site listed the price as $0 so I figured calling would be better. The guy said they may be aerating the greens, and if they do the cost will be $25, if not, the usual $47 or $37 for seniors, I specifically asked if they only aerated some of the holes would we be able to play them and he said yes, you can still play all 18 holes. I got there for my tee time and he told me they are aerating the front 9 holes. So........ full price....... but you play the back nine twice! So poorly run..... Done for the year.....
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
September 4th, 2019 at 2:44:55 PM permalink

started robbing homes.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/couple-who-won-dollar500k-playing-lottery-accused-in-burglary-spree-police-say/28913879

One word.,......DRUGS
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 4th, 2019 at 3:51:58 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

One word.,......DRUGS

But they look so super smart..

DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
Thanked by
beachbumbabsRigondeaux
September 5th, 2019 at 7:24:49 AM permalink
My guess is they invested it in local utility bonds to guarantee themselves a positive return for their retirement. Or, they bought about 1000 cases of Sudafed.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
September 5th, 2019 at 9:33:42 AM permalink

started robbing homes.

One word.,......DRUGS

... local utility bonds to guarantee themselves a positive return for their retirement. Or, they bought about 1000 cases of Sudafed.

Nah, they've still got the half mil, partly in cash accounts and partly in long-term, secure investments. Unfortunately, having such security in place can lead to boredom, and hey! a couple has to get some fun and adventure someplace, after all.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 26
September 5th, 2019 at 9:58:36 PM permalink
Local poker series is this week. Last night I played the $180 satellite where the top 10% got tickets to the $1100 and $600 tournaments. I barely scraped by but I managed to win a package. I had to win an all in and then get a shove through the blinds to survive.

Today I played the $600 tournament and soft bubbled finishing 28th of 195. Top 20 got paid. The bubble is the last person to finish outside of the money and the soft bubble is the next 5% or so. I busted when utg goes all in, a player then moves all in for more and in the big blind I look down at two aces. I obviously call all in and I am way ahead of the first players jacks and the other guys kings. Jacks makes a runner runner straight on the turn and river and that is all she wrote for me. If I win the hand I would have had an average stack with 27 left. I was 67% to win the hand preflop and 81% after the Q83 rainbow flop. I wasn't upset because I think that I played my "A" game for 8 hours. I am not playing the $300 bounty tourny tomorrow because the structure sucks so I will play the main event at noon on Saturday.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
September 6th, 2019 at 2:40:43 AM permalink
really, really, effed up - an American Airlines mechanic pissed off about his pay sabotaged an airplane
my last 7 years before retiring I worked at Dulles airport - ground crew - I worked with a lot of mechanics - I never met an irresponsible one - they were all dedicated pros -
the clown that did this deserves a long, long jail sentence

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/06/us/american-airlines-mechanic-sabotage.html
Please don't feed the trolls
MaxPen
MaxPen
September 6th, 2019 at 3:11:45 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

really, really, effed up - an American Airlines mechanic pissed off about his pay sabotaged an airplane
my last 7 years before retiring I worked at Dulles airport - ground crew - I worked with a lot of mechanics - I never met an irresponsible one - they were all dedicated pros -
the clown that did this deserves a long, long jail sentence

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/06/us/american-airlines-mechanic-sabotage.html

After seeing the guy's name it is no surprise. I'm thinking there might be more to this story.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
September 6th, 2019 at 6:01:29 AM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Local poker series is this week. Last night I played the $180 satellite where the top 10% got tickets to the $1100 and $600 tournaments. I barely scraped by but I managed to win a package. I had to win an all in and then get a shove through the blinds to survive.

Today I played the $600 tournament and soft bubbled finishing 28th of 195. Top 20 got paid. The bubble is the last person to finish outside of the money and the soft bubble is the next 5% or so. I busted when utg goes all in, a player then moves all in for more and in the big blind I look down at two aces. I obviously call all in and I am way ahead of the first players jacks and the other guys kings. Jacks makes a runner runner straight on the turn and river and that is all she wrote for me. If I win the hand I would have had an average stack with 27 left. I was 67% to win the hand preflop and 81% after the Q83 rainbow flop. I wasn't upset because I think that I played my "A" game for 8 hours. I am not playing the $300 bounty tourny tomorrow because the structure sucks so I will play the main event at noon on Saturday.

That's what makes poker so tough/frustrsting/fun. You play great for 8 hours and 1 unlucky moment ends it.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
Thanked by
AxelWolf
September 6th, 2019 at 6:22:34 AM permalink

Everyone loves a bad beat story . . . (-:
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
DRich
DRich
Thanked by
tringlomane
September 6th, 2019 at 6:47:54 AM permalink

After seeing the guy's name it is no surprise. I'm thinking there might be more to this story.

I don't know if I agree with that, but his name will hurt him if this proceeds to a trial.
Doc
Doc
September 6th, 2019 at 8:25:27 AM permalink
As I post this, the CNN web site has headlines saying that (1) "Hurricane Dorian makes landfall at Cape Hatteras" and that (2) "Bahamian official warns people to prepare for the 'unimaginable'. "

I am in the same state as Cape Hatteras but well to the west (Charlottte area). Yesterday, we had cloudy skies and some mild winds. Today it is calm and sunny.

Also today, I received email from Delta Airlines inviting me to place a bid (using frequent flyer miles) on a "custom five-night curated experience in Nassau, Bahamas, complete with boat rides to an exclusive island, tropical libations beachside and a day of water sports." Here are some of the details of what they are offering:
This Rosewood Baha Mar Experience package includes:

*A five (5) night stay for two (2) guests at Rosewood Baha Mar, in an Ocean View King Studio in Nassau, The Bahamas
Roundtrip airport transfers for two (2) to and from Rosewood Baha Mar
Long Cay Island Experience for two (2) on any day of stay based on availability
Take a short boat ride to an exclusive island, where you will be greeted with libations and enjoy a picnic lunch and non-motorized water sports

Indulge in this custom curated 5-night getaway experience in The Bahamas at a stunning destination, where you'll enjoy an Ocean View Studio, an exclusive island adventure and unforgettable memories at Rosewood's Baha Mar.

Immerse yourself in a trip that combines the unique and natural beauty of The Bahamas, with elegance and indulgence of a 5-star hotel.

Does anyone else think that promotion might be poorly timed? Is the host resort even standing now?
DRich
DRich
September 6th, 2019 at 8:27:33 AM permalink
Do you get offers like that very often from Delta? I have never received anything like that and I fly them regularly.
ChesterDog
ChesterDog
  • Threads: 8
September 6th, 2019 at 8:50:51 AM permalink
Quote: Doc

... "custom five-night curated experience in Nassau, Bahamas...Is the host resort even standing now?

Time magazine says, "The Bahamas’ southern islands, including its capital, Nassau, were not affected by the storm."

See https://time.com/5669725/bahamas-after-hurricane-dorian/.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
September 6th, 2019 at 8:52:06 AM permalink

Does anyone else think that promotion might be poorly timed? Is the host resort even standing now?

Yes, poorly timed. However, Nassau is about 100 miles south of Grand Bahama Island. I believe it only received TS force winds from Dorian, not hurricane force., and did not receive nearly the decimating damage that GBI and the Abacos did. The resorts on Nassau might need a little clean-up/repair, but I would bet they are still there.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder 
September 6th, 2019 at 8:52:25 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

Everyone loves a bad beat story . . . (-:

It wasn’t meant that way lol. I have had people tell me I should post more poker content so I figured I would post a bit from this series. I had to run really good to win the satty so running bad in the $600 is just the other side of variance.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 6th, 2019 at 9:10:31 AM permalink

As I post this, the CNN web site has headlines saying that (1) "Hurricane Dorian makes landfall at Cape Hatteras" and that (2) "Bahamian official warns people to prepare for the 'unimaginable'. "

I am in the same state as Cape Hatteras but well to the west (Charlottte area). Yesterday, we had cloudy skies and some mild winds. Today it is calm and sunny.

Also today, I received email from Delta Airlines inviting me to place a bid (using frequent flyer miles) on a "custom five-night curated experience in Nassau, Bahamas, complete with boat rides to an exclusive island, tropical libations beachside and a day of water sports." Here are some of the details of what they are offering:

This Rosewood Baha Mar Experience package includes:

*A five (5) night stay for two (2) guests at Rosewood Baha Mar, in an Ocean View King Studio in Nassau, The Bahamas
Roundtrip airport transfers for two (2) to and from Rosewood Baha Mar
Long Cay Island Experience for two (2) on any day of stay based on availability
Take a short boat ride to an exclusive island, where you will be greeted with libations and enjoy a picnic lunch and non-motorized water sports

Indulge in this custom curated 5-night getaway experience in The Bahamas at a stunning destination, where you'll enjoy an Ocean View Studio, an exclusive island adventure and unforgettable memories at Rosewood's Baha Mar.

Immerse yourself in a trip that combines the unique and natural beauty of The Bahamas, with elegance and indulgence of a 5-star hotel.

I would think the Bahamas could use your tourist dollars more now than ever before.

Nassau did not take any significant damage. I would guess that the timing would depress the price needed in a bid to secure it. And since most islands are independently run as to electricity/water/services, your should have a very nice trip. Go for it!
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
AxelWolf
September 6th, 2019 at 10:40:16 AM permalink

Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani is the guys
name. I don't understand, why are you suspicious.
billryan
billryan
September 6th, 2019 at 11:14:49 AM permalink

Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani is the guys
name. I don't understand, why are you suspicious.

Probably the same reason I'm not afraid of my shadow.
MaxPen
MaxPen
September 6th, 2019 at 11:59:25 AM permalink

The jihadi told us it wasn't terrorism related so let's just take his word for it. 😂😂You must be in the "I don't get suspicious until 40 reds in a row" camp.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
September 6th, 2019 at 11:59:41 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I would think the Bahamas could use your tourist dollars more now than ever before.

+1 this.

Went to BVI after the last big one and they got pounded. Enough so that there was a large effect on the trip. Several joints were closed, others gone completely. One of our favorite party barges was 70' up the beach (Willy T is dead, DRich ><), and we lost our dinghy to a nail filled broken dock. Prices went up, selection went down, and it was all in all a lot "rougher " a trip.

BUT, I dig the locals, as they're mostly salt- of- the- earth country folk scrabbling to survive. THEY made that "lesser " trip the best one yet. Hearing their stories of perseverance was inspirational, and buying local goods does more good than any $5 text to the Red Cross.

Shops may have closed but the place was very much open. Might depend if you're more into relaxation than recreation, but I'd not pass it up over a lil rain
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
tringlomane
September 6th, 2019 at 3:20:43 PM permalink
A big shout out to former Duke star Marshall Plumlee. After joining the NBA, Mr Plumlee took the very unusual path and joined the NY National Guard.
This week, he graduated from the US Army Ranger school. At seven foot, hw must be one of the tallest Rangers ever. I didn't think they took people so tall.
Ranger school is a tough multi-week course that most people don't qualify to even get into and the attrition rate is ridiculously high.
Rangers lead the way!
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
September 6th, 2019 at 3:30:08 PM permalink
Judging by his name, he will certainly get a long sentence.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
September 6th, 2019 at 4:42:42 PM permalink

when I worked at Dulles airport for 7 years about 60% of my co-workers were Muslim
just about all of them were really nice guys many of whom I considered to be my friends

they hate the terrorists more than Americans do - the terrorists have made their lives miserable
just about all of the successful apprehensions of Muslim terrorists happened due to the work of Muslim informants

I would estimate the % of Muslims who are terrorists as being less than one one hundredth of one percent
MaxPen
MaxPen
September 6th, 2019 at 5:16:33 PM permalink

when I worked at Dulles airport for 7 years about 60% of my co-workers were Muslim
just about all of them were really nice guys many of whom I considered to be my friends

they hate the terrorists more than Americans do - the terrorists have made their lives miserable
just about all of the successful apprehensions of Muslim terrorists happened due to the work of Muslim informants

I would estimate the % of Muslims who are terrorists as being less than one one hundredth of one percent

Sounds like American Airlines is due for a name change.
Doc
Doc
September 6th, 2019 at 5:49:19 PM permalink

Why? Because of the number of Muslim employees? I highly suspect that most of them at Dulles were Muslim Americans.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 6th, 2019 at 8:42:22 PM permalink

they hate the terrorists more than Americans do -

At least in public to whites they
do. Behind closed doors it's
often a very different story.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder 
Thanked by
Forager
September 6th, 2019 at 9:16:06 PM permalink

At least in public to whites they
do. Behind closed doors it's
often a very different story.

Wow talking out of your ass EB, good job. Nothing like some good old racism.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 6th, 2019 at 10:45:08 PM permalink

Wow talking out of your ass EB, good job. Nothing like some good old racism.

Hardly racism. It's a fact that certain
groups put on a different agenda
in public than they maintain in
private. That's why the FBI has
agents that go deep undercover
to ferret out what's really going
on. What you see is often not what
you get.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
September 7th, 2019 at 12:22:20 AM permalink

I didn't work for American Airlines but I worked alongside them and they didn't hire many Muslim immigrants - at least at that time - very few -
the same with United

I worked for a contractor where it was easier for them to get hired

7 years I was there, I knew at least 60 of them and there was never any kind of problem with any of them

immigrants such as these are very often wonderful workers - they're so happy to have work which they cannot get in their countries - they work very hard

the FBI was all over Dulles airport - there were national airlines from Muslim countries and thousands of Muslim passengers
there wasn't a single incident of any kind with them while I was there - and I would have known about it - lots of gossip

and as for immigrants taking American jobs - the company I worked for was always hiring - we were always working short - and very few Americans applied
the entry level wasn't a great job - the work is brutally hard - but when you consider that overtime was always available it was not low pay and you could fly anywhere for free

a lot of people running their mouths about Muslims really don't know what they're talking about
yes, there are a very few very dangerous ones - but that % is so very, very small
IMO it's a no brainer that you don't penalize or stereotype a group of almost 2 billion people because of a tiny # of bad actors
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Sep 7, 2019
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Thanked by
ForagerPokerGrinder
September 7th, 2019 at 1:29:23 AM permalink

At least in public to whites they do. Behind closed doors it's often a very different story.

How often have you been closed doors with muslims, but invisible to them so you were able to hear the real truth?
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
kubikulannDRich
September 7th, 2019 at 5:09:22 AM permalink
1) Muslim isn’t a race. Just a peculiar behavior.
2) We’ve been egging on mods for mods for pages here about the “new rule”, no one wants to read that crap.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
September 7th, 2019 at 9:59:48 AM permalink
As many of you know, I've retired recently. I get 'lifetime health insurance' for 25% of what it costs my employer. A single digit on my plan number changed for my prescription drug coverage as a result. My pharmacy (Wegman's) did not get the change, and just changed my status to uninsured. I had a prescription due on auto-refill, and they sent me a text saying they will not fill it until I call them because it was an expensive prescription. I called (from a golf course) so I just told the girl to fill it, I'll pay for it, and then we can fix it after I call the insurance company. She said the prescription (which is $17.50 insured) will be

$ ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED

I actually got two great help line people to get it fixed pretty quickly so I could pick it up at the correct insurance price. I am wondering if there is ANYONE paying that for the particular prescription? (Invokana)

And I wonder how much my insurance company pays the pharmaceutical company for that prescription? $100? $200? more?
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 7th, 2019 at 10:27:18 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

And I wonder how much my insurance company pays the pharmaceutical company for that prescription? $100? $200? more?

I take 3 drugs and have for years,
it's always under $10 for 3 months.
I was shocked last year to learn
that without insurance these drugs
are over $300. What a racket.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
September 7th, 2019 at 10:28:53 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I am wondering if there is ANYONE paying that...

Just 44 million of us.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
September 7th, 2019 at 10:42:52 AM permalink

I take 3 drugs and have for years,

Amazingly enough, I don't have to take anything anymore.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
DRich
DRich
September 7th, 2019 at 11:49:54 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Amazingly enough, I don't have to take anything anymore.

I currently have six prescriptions and are taking none of them. Life is a gamble and I am a gambler.
  • Jump to: