Thread Rating:

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
September 9th, 2019 at 1:54:40 PM permalink
I just had a conversation with my best friend who's son wants to be a cop - he's in college studying criminal justice

so, my friend is pissed off because he asked his kid if it's okay to steal - and his kid says yeah, it's okay to steal

and this is a kid who wants to be a cop

so I guess what he really thinks is that it's okay for him to steal, but not for perps to steal when he's a cop and he can get a collar out of it

I think cops in big cities feel that they're risking their lives and their pay is not high - so they're entitled to some freebies - free meals from restaurants that like them hanging around, freebies from hookers for not arresting them, kickbacks from bookies, and low level drug dealers, etc.

and they are risking their lives - I can see their point of view - I'm not saying I endorse it - but it's certainly understandable
Please don't feed the trolls
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
September 9th, 2019 at 2:17:18 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I just had a conversation with my best friend who's son wants to be a cop - he's in college studying criminal justice

so, my friend is pissed off because he asked his kid if it's okay to steal - and his kid says yeah, it's okay to steal

and this is a kid who wants to be a cop

so I guess what he really thinks is that it's okay for him to steal, but not for perps to steal when he's a cop and he can get a collar out of it

I think cops in big cities feel that they're risking their lives and their pay is not high - so they're entitled to some freebies - free meals from restaurants that like them hanging around, freebies from hookers for not arresting them, kickbacks from bookies, and low level drug dealers, etc.

and they are risking their lives - I can see their point of view - I'm not saying I endorse it - but it's certainly understandable

My cousin is a cop in a rural area. Pretty easy good he says. Except there is no overtime cause there is nothing happening and he only makes 40k. His son just graduated police academy in June. He was hired for the nearby city which has lots of crime and some dangerous areas. He started at 13.50 hr part time. Also working department store loss prevention for $14 hr. Yep LP is paying him more which is a job that he has had since high school.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
September 9th, 2019 at 2:20:54 PM permalink

but they won't inform on their own - very rarely anyway

Neither will doctors, they cover
their mistakes and other doctors
mistakes as well as the Mafia
covers what they do. Talk to a
hospital nurse who's been doing
it 20 years, they all have horror
stories.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 9th, 2019 at 2:28:10 PM permalink

I think cops in big cities feel that they're risking their lives and their pay is not high - so they're entitled to some freebies -

It's nothing now compared to how
it used to be. In the late 19th century
you could be a NYC cop if you came
up a $1K buy in. Which was a fortune
then. What you bought was the road
to riches. All cops were incredibly
corrupt on levels we can't comprehend.

Teddy Roosevelt was the very first NYC
police commissioner and before he
took the job he went under cover as
a rookie cop and witnessed first hand
how much under the table money
cops were taking to turn a blind eye to crime.
Roosevelt cleaned up the city and single
handedly invented the modern way to
run a police dept that we still use today
and is copied worldwide.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
September 9th, 2019 at 3:02:03 PM permalink
NYC wasn't formed until the late 1890s. Before that, the police worked mostly for private companies and it wasn't so much they were corrupt but they enforced the law differently.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
RS
September 9th, 2019 at 3:10:00 PM permalink
Cops in California average about 110k in salary including overtime. I believe firefighters average that much or more with a lot of OT although that’s a little more justifiable I think. I’m sure it varies wildly nationwide depending on location. No wonder the state is broke despite insane taxes.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
September 9th, 2019 at 3:18:11 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Cops in California average about 110k in salary including overtime. I believe firefighters average that much or more with a lot of OT although that’s a little more justifiable I think. I’m sure it varies wildly nationwide depending on location. No wonder the state is broke despite insane taxes.

I know a few cops in Las Vegas and they do pretty well financially. I am not saying they are rich but I am pretty sure the ones I know make over $90k and probably more.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
September 9th, 2019 at 3:29:26 PM permalink
it almost doesn't mean much to quote $ salaries anymore in this country because of the tremendous differences in cost of living

NYC - Manhattan - maybe 4 or 5 times as much as many rural areas

I wouldn't be surprised if $100K didn't go very far in L.A. after taxes and other deductions

it gets to be insane - where I live, a wealthy suburb of DC, 3 bedroom condos - new ones - go for over $1 million

and no, I'm not wealthy - I bought here way before the real estate here became insane
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 9th, 2019 at 3:38:06 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

NYC wasn't formed until the late 1890s. Before that, the police worked mostly for private companies and it wasn't so much they were corrupt but they enforced the law differently.

New York City — then composed mainly of Manhattan, with no Brooklyn, Queens or Staten Island — was a pleasure-seekers’ paradise: a decadent good-time, hard-drinking city.
And all of it was made possible by the corrupt, look-the-other-way connivance of the police force and of corrupt Tammany Hall politicians. Police captains shook down brothel madams for big monthly payoffs; corner cops took bribes from bootblacks wanting choice locations and from fruit vendors who wanted to display wares on the sidewalk; they took bribes from cigar stores selling “numbers” (illegal lottery tickets); they demanded payments to let “trucks” i.e., big wagons, park on the streets overnight when street parking was still forbidden.
The captains of the New York City police force in the era before the Mafia were the ones who “organized” crime in their precincts and settled turf disputes. That is, until Teddy Roosevelt stepped in.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
September 9th, 2019 at 3:41:45 PM permalink

Cops in California average about 110k in salary including overtime.

Many average one dollar a year in high crime, urban areas, And the recent Gilroy Garlic festival featured middle aged reserve officers doing traffic and crowd control. Many specialty units such as Dive Teams get part time pay. Search And Rescue posse members get one dollar a year. Swift Water Rescue teams get one dollar and have to supply their own equipment.
GWAE
GWAE
September 9th, 2019 at 5:07:49 PM permalink

it almost doesn't mean much to quote $ salaries anymore in this country because of the tremendous differences in cost of living

NYC - Manhattan - maybe 4 or 5 times as much as many rural areas

I wouldn't be surprised if $100K didn't go very far in L.A. after taxes and other deductions

it gets to be insane - where I live, a wealthy suburb of DC, 3 bedroom condos - new ones - go for over $1 million

and no, I'm not wealthy - I bought here way before the real estate here became insane

I always wondered why people have a house or condo in an expensive dont just sell it, take the money and move to a place like here where I live in a wealthy area with a great school district and paid under 100k for a 3 bedroom house on an acre of land. If I owned a place in sf or la and could make a million in would be out instantly.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
DRich
DRich
September 9th, 2019 at 5:38:32 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I always wondered why people have a house or condo in an expensive dont just sell it, take the money and move to a place like here where I live in a wealthy area with a great school district and paid under 100k for a 3 bedroom house on an acre of land. If I owned a place in sf or la and could make a million in would be out instantly.

I think it is all relative to income levels. Early this year I was offered a job in Miami with about a 40% salary increase. I strongly considered it but a house similar to my current house would be close to $800k in the areas where I would want to live. That is not the reason I turned it down, but it was definitely an important consideration.

The reason I turned it down was they wanted me to spend a lot of time in Europe and I didn't want to leave my wife home alone that long in a new city where we didn't know anyone.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 9th, 2019 at 6:48:58 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I think it is all relative to income levels. Early this year I was offered a job in Miami with about a 40% salary increase. I strongly considered it but a house similar to my current house would be close to $800k in the areas where I would want to live. That is not the reason I turned it down, but it was definitely an important consideration.

The reason I turned it down was they wanted me to spend a lot of time in Europe and I didn't want to leave my wife home alone that long in a new city where we didn't know anyone.

I wondered at the time, but didn't want to ask why you turned them down. Thanks for closing the loop for me.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 9th, 2019 at 7:41:47 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

they wanted me to spend a lot of time in Europe

I remember a time when that would
have been a perk, time in Europe.
Certainly not true anymore, it's more
a punishment now.
DRich
DRich
September 9th, 2019 at 7:59:02 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

a punishment now.

I would have taken it if we could have stayed in Las Vegas. I wouldn't have minded spending 4-6 months in Europe. It was mainly Italy and Germany where the company builds and re-configures their ships. If I was single I would have went for sure.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 34
September 9th, 2019 at 9:39:15 PM permalink
The more I observe the world. I get depressed. Everyone is backstabbing someone. In my city. Everyone is making this a worse place to live. Maybe, this is hell.
Born in Texas and lived in Texas my whole life.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
michael99000
September 10th, 2019 at 12:03:58 AM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

The more I observe the world. I get depressed. Everyone is backstabbing someone. In my city. Everyone is making this a worse place to live. Maybe, this is hell.

So why do you think that's different
than any time in the past. Go back
a hundred years and it was just as
cut throat as now, probably moreso.
Go back a hundred years before that.
It's always about greed and stealing
ideas and backstabbing. It's human
nature.
kubikulann
kubikulann
  • Threads: 27
September 10th, 2019 at 2:02:36 AM permalink

Why is it Americans always say ‘the world’ when they mean ‘the USA’?
(like in ‘World Series’ for a sport hardly known in the real world)
Reperiet qui quaesiverit
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
September 10th, 2019 at 2:04:19 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

I read a little about the case and was surprised to find a group of people think he is not guilty.

After seeing the second video, the man deserves a re-trial.

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
September 10th, 2019 at 5:23:09 AM permalink
well, I learned something yesterday
I heard a big wave surfer say that he doesn't go to a doctor anymore for stitches for the bad cuts he gets

he heals them himself with 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐞

I looked it up and yes, a medically formulated super glue (not what you get at Home Depot) can be used to heal cuts

it would be interesting to hear Soopoo comment on this

https://www.healthline.com/health/super-glue-on-cuts#medical-uses
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 10th, 2019 at 6:15:09 AM permalink
Quote: kubikulann

Why is it Americans always say ‘the world’ when they mean ‘the USA’?
(like in ‘World Series’ for a sport hardly known in the real world)

I am not talkng about politics or war. I already know why. It is stuff I've observed in our city by common citizens.
Last edited by: jjjoooggg on Sep 10, 2019
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 10th, 2019 at 6:19:13 AM permalink

So why do you think that's different
than any time in the past. Go back
a hundred years and it was just as
cut throat as now, probably moreso.
Go back a hundred years before that.
It's always about greed and stealing
ideas and backstabbing. It's human
nature.

I'd have to tell you what I've observed. I'm almost 50. There was a great depression survivor that said: People were nice back then. Today people will eat each other up.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
September 10th, 2019 at 7:23:43 AM permalink

I heard a big wave surfer say that he doesn't go to a doctor anymore for stitches for the bad cuts he gets

I looked it up and yes, a medically formulated super glue (not what you get at Home Depot) can be used to heal cuts

I haven’t looked it up but was once told that super glue was first used as battlefield treatment for cuts in the US army back during one of the world wars.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
GWAE
GWAE
September 10th, 2019 at 7:39:38 AM permalink

you never heard of new skin? It is a over the counter glu like substance that you can put on cuts. I used to use it all of the time while bowling when I would get a blister. Kinda hard to use a bandaid and bowl so we use that.

problem with using it on a big cut instead of stitches are you will end up with huge scars.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 10th, 2019 at 7:50:31 AM permalink
Quote: Tanko

This is why i don't trust juries. My dad lost a case. One juror came to our lawyer and said that they sided with my dad. But one juror hated us. Because she was our ex neighbor. Before you say, neighbors aren't allowed to be on the jury. Yes, they can in an imperfect world. She must have kept it a secret. And she convinced everyone to just go against us. Because she hated seeing us play across her street as children. We presented the judge with this and was denied an appeal.

After all I've seen my parents go through, they are still naive to an extent. Part of life, is flying under the radar. Don't bring attention. It doesn't matter if you are innocent or good. If you are noticed, you may be a target. I've seen it over and over.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
September 10th, 2019 at 7:51:47 AM permalink

I have been using superglue on cuts for years. I put a huge gash on my thumb within the last year or so. I admit that got a little messy having to use multiple layers because it was hard to stop the bleeding, but I managed it get it all closed off and it's healed just fine now. I know you probably shouldn't use it if it's hard to stop the bleeding.

I started using it in my teens because I couldn't really afford to go to the emergency room. I have no idea where I got the idea to use it, but it works great. It's pain in the ass having to make a trip to the emergency room, not to mention, it's not too fun having the doctor jam and needle in or around the cut.

I did get a rather nasty cut on my chin while riding a bike. I was looking down to see what was wrong with my bike chain and slammed into a parked car. My friends were laughing so hard when they saw me carrying my messed up bike and bleeding from my chin when they asked me what happened. That time I opted to go to the emergency room and get stitches since it was on my face.

Speaking of ass, years ago my wife ended up getting a stitch worthy cut on hers from some exposed metal on arm of a couch. I convinced her it would be much less painful and embarrassing to have me do it with some super glue. She's now a believer in my super glue stitching skills.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 10th, 2019 at 8:05:10 AM permalink

This is an example of how one aristocrat said that "you can judge how free a society is by observing the treatment of its minorities." Corruption is coming full circle on its own cops. We prosecute innocent common people, then we end up prosecuting its own innocent enforcers.
billryan
billryan
September 10th, 2019 at 8:30:25 AM permalink
Super glue works fine on smaller cuts, but for larger ones you must add duct tape.
There is a famous video of the wrestler Sabu tearing his bicep literally in half during a barbed wire match. He calmly wraps it in duct tape while his manager pours globs of super glue on it.
Nuskin was popular twenty years ago, but I haven't needed it nor looked for it since then.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
September 10th, 2019 at 8:42:11 AM permalink

. My dad lost a case. One juror came to our lawyer and said that they sided with my dad. But one juror hated us. Because she was our ex neighbor. Before you say, neighbors aren't allowed to be on the jury. Yes, they can in an imperfect world. She must have kept it a secret. And she convinced everyone to just go against us. Because she hated seeing us play across her street as children. We presented the judge with this and was denied an appeal.

Your lawyer did not hire investigators and discover the neighbor status, that is why your father lost. A jury can never undo its own verdict by claiming pressure or coin toss. Once they say that is their verdict, that's it.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
September 10th, 2019 at 9:01:23 AM permalink

a punishment now.

LOL

I'll take that "punishment" any day of the week. I don't know anyone who wouldn't.

Quote: GWAE

No kidding. If I had a house in San Francisco worth a million or more I would sell it in a heartbeat, move somewhere cheap, and immediately semi-retire working a part-time stress-free job and just enjoy life.
GWAE
GWAE
September 10th, 2019 at 9:07:38 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

LOL

I'll take that "punishment" any day of the week. I don't know anyone who wouldn't.

No kidding. If I had a house in San Francisco worth a million or more I would sell it in a heartbeat, move somewhere cheap, and immediately semi-retire working a part-time stress-free job and just enjoy life.

Yep me too. When Amazon talked about moving near my house with h2q I had delusions of grandeur that my 100k house went to a million since we are in such a nice area. Was going to sell immediately and semi retire into the farmlands.
billryan
billryan
September 10th, 2019 at 9:17:12 AM permalink
There is a reason why everything between the Hudson River and Vegas is called flyover country.
There is also a reason why so many people leave rural areas and head to bigger cities. Let's call it opportunity.
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 10th, 2019 at 9:33:13 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

There is a reason why everything between the Hudson River and Vegas is called flyover country.
There is also a reason why so many people leave rural areas and head to bigger cities. Let's call it opportunity.

I live in flyover country. There are plenty of big cities and opportunities here. Housing is cheaper, too.
billryan
billryan
September 10th, 2019 at 10:10:04 AM permalink
Of course there are. Enjoy them.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
September 10th, 2019 at 10:10:16 AM permalink
I understand that immigrants prefer flyover country: fewer raids, cheaper housing, more jobs.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
September 10th, 2019 at 10:13:23 AM permalink
If Chicago is flyover country then Vegas is too.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 10th, 2019 at 10:23:22 AM permalink

LOL

Then you don't get around much. EU
is one big tourist trap in the summer.
The last time I was there was late 90's
and it was god awful, I can't imagine
now. A friend posted pics of Paris
this week of the highlights and he
was upset over the huge lines and
every pic is crammed with crowds and
crowds of pic snapping tourists and
hordes of Japanese. In England it's
a joke, it's like Disney World on a
Saturday in March.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 10th, 2019 at 10:47:33 AM permalink

Saturday in March.

You were there in the 90s and you're still trashing it? Geez.

I was there in 77-78, it was great (London & countryside, Wales). In 2000, it was lovely (London). In 2013, (Paris & Barcelona & Reykjavik ) it was fantastic. In 2014, great again (London).

Too bad you didn't enjoy it. I'd be on that Europe tour in a heartbeat. Paid to be over there with expensed covered and here half the year? Dream job.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 10th, 2019 at 10:49:29 AM permalink

Saturday in March.

I've been to Europe three times in the last 5 years, so it sounds like I get around more than you do. Loved it every time. I even went to Munich for Oktoberfest and was surprised at how tame and manageable the crowds were. I've seen worse crowds at the local state fair.

As with almost all major tourist destinations, if you have a bad time with crowds and finances then it's more than likely due to bad planning on your part. This goes for Europe, Disney World, Vegas, etc.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 10th, 2019 at 10:52:19 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Your lawyer did not hire investigators and discover the neighbor status, that is why your father lost. A jury can never undo its own verdict by claiming pressure or coin toss. Once they say that is their verdict, that's it.

My dad had moved to a new neighborhood. An investigator would have had to investigate my dad's previous home address too. They also screen jurors by asking them questions. But obviously, she lied. We never knew our previous neighbor and never realized that she hated us until this case. In fact, we were only friends with two neighbors adjacent to our house and diagnol. Which we are on good terms with.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Thanked by
Forager
September 10th, 2019 at 10:52:57 AM permalink
We’re talking about evenbob. The guy hates or claims t hate just about everything except Walmart, Amazon, cooking, YouTube, candles, Harley’s and cats.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 10th, 2019 at 10:56:59 AM permalink

I've been to Europe three times in the last 5 years, so it sounds like I get around more than you do. Loved it every time. I even went to Munich for Oktoberfest and was surprised at how tame and manageable the crowds were. I've seen worse crowds at the local state fair.

As with almost all major tourist destinations, if you have a bad time with crowds and finances then it's more than likely due to bad planning on your part. This goes for Europe, Disney World, Vegas, etc.

I been to Paris, london, Switzerland, Italy. I loved it. Paris is overrun by tourists. I dont know who is pissing on the sidewalks. You can smell it. But I still didn't mind the crowd. Just seemed like you were a number. People would hold up an umbrella or something to keep the groups from losing each other. Swiss Interlaken was the best, and Venice. The Swiss store owner kept asking everyone why we are here. I've seen mountains so beautiful. The continents crushed together to create tall cliffs and deep valleys. Many small towns instead of big cities.
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 10th, 2019 at 11:05:59 AM permalink

We’re talking about evenbob. The guy hates or claims t hate just about everything except Walmart, Amazon, cooking, YouTube, candles, Harley’s and cats.

I don't think he really does. I think he likes naysaying just to get a rise out of people.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
September 10th, 2019 at 12:06:46 PM permalink
I guess if you go to tourist spots it will be really touristy. Last time I was in Europe I went to Mont Saint Michael, an incredible old monastery. One of the coolest places I've ever been. There were a lot of tourists there, but why wouldn't there be? It's like going to the Statue of Liberty or something here. Actually, one of the cool things about it was that people from all around the world would write something in the sand at low tide.

I like to mix in going to places like that, with trying to have more of a local's experience.

What DOES suck in Europe are the tourist trap beach town type places, akin to something like Panama City Fla. You're surrounded by fat krauts in speedos, everything is more expensive and of lower quality and most of the beaches are lame. However, traveling to Europe to do that would be like someone traveling from France to go to Panama City. Why? Unless you are there for like a month and just want to check it out.

The biggest drawback for Europe, with a couple of exceptions, is the expense. If you are pretty well off, it doesn't matter much. If you're more middle class or lower, you can go to some place else and save like $50/day on food alone. But this would make it that much sweeter for your boss to pay for Europe.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 10th, 2019 at 12:18:36 PM permalink

I just discovered the first person who doesn't hate walmart
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
September 10th, 2019 at 12:36:18 PM permalink

This is why i don't trust juries. My dad lost a case. One juror came to our lawyer and said that they sided with my dad. But one juror hated us. Because she was our ex neighbor. Before you say, neighbors aren't allowed to be on the jury. Yes, they can in an imperfect world. She must have kept it a secret. And she convinced everyone to just go against us. Because she hated seeing us play across her street as children. We presented the judge with this and was denied an appeal.

After all I've seen my parents go through, they are still naive to an extent. Part of life, is flying under the radar. Don't bring attention. It doesn't matter if you are innocent or good. If you are noticed, you may be a target. I've seen it over and over.

Juries are high variance, for sure.

I've read some stuff about the holzclaw case but I'm not going to do a deep dive. My take aways would be this.

1) Without doing a deep dive, I don't know who's "facts" are accurate. I have done deep dives on other cases, like Woody Allen, and a lot of people just make stuff up, including maistream journalists. People will also shamelessly distort facts to serve their purpose. If you feel like digging into it, don't believe anything not from a primary source. Certainly, don't believe professional polemicists of any stripe. Or random people in youtube comments, reddit, etc.

2) It SEEMS like they went bannanas trying to get him for everything and anything. It seems like they were sloppy in doing so. I don't know how normal this is in an investigation/prosecution of this nature. Just throw the pasta on the wall as hard as you can. I think, and it is just a guess based on human nature, that whenever something like this happens false accusors will come out of the woodwork. I'm sure people falsely accused Sandusky, Catholic Priests, etc. etc. and some probably even got paid. But the real crimes still occured.

3) The story he tells himself in the interview is still ludicrous. I thought about it the other day and I can't recall any accounts of a cop pulling someone over and putting them in their car while off duty. Not my area of expertise, but it seems like this alone would be a fairly serious violation. Maybe someone can chime in on that.

Again, he pulls her over for swerving because he thinks she is DUI and fears she will hurt someone. He says she smelled of booze, had a purse full of opiods, She is driving without a license. At THIS point he decides to let her go because he just wants to get home and/or thinks she is fine and never makes any record of the event. What?

Then, it just so happens that this 57 year old grandmother with a clean record decides out of the blue to falsely accuse him of sexual assault. How odd that this occurs the one time he pulls someone over and puts them in his car while off duty late at night on an empty road.

IDK what, if anything, he should have been convicted of based on hard evidence. But I don't believe that story for a second. And I watched him tell it himself.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
September 10th, 2019 at 12:49:02 PM permalink

I just discovered the first person who doesn't hate walmart

Lots of people claim to hate Walmart but don’t. Or maybe they hate that they don’t hate Walmart. Wouldn’t be so many of them if everyone hated them.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 10th, 2019 at 12:51:08 PM permalink

As with almost all major tourist destinations, if you have a bad time with crowds

Why would I want to go in Feb
when 75% of everything is closed.
Say what you like, go to any site
with reviews and they all say the
crowds in EU are appalling. I
wanted to see the castle where
they shoot Downton, but way
too many complaints about the
crowds. I loathe crowds, always
have. Waiting in line is not a
thing I do.
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 10th, 2019 at 12:57:01 PM permalink

Why would I want to go in Feb
when 75% of everything is closed.
Say what you like, go to any site
with reviews and they all say the
crowds in EU are appalling.

I don't give a s*** what the review sites say. I've experienced it in person and have had very few problems. And I've been to Paris in March. It was a little chilly but everything was open that I wanted to see.

Quote:

I
wanted to see the castle where
they shoot Downton, but way
too many complaints about the
crowds. I loathe crowds, always
have. Waiting in line is not a
thing I do.

90% of negative reviews online are pretentious entitled people who will b***h about anything and everything. You should learn to ignore them. Your life will be much better.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 10th, 2019 at 1:01:41 PM permalink

90% of negative reviews online are pretentious entitled people .

Um, that's kinda sort of who I
am? Life is way too short for
waiting in lines, dealing with
smelly crowds, dealing with
other peoples crap. It's why
I don't use public transportation,
I even hate flying because I'm
forced to be around idiots.
  • Jump to: